Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] Little Slice of Heathen (Non-baby plots fine too!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:29 pm
I just added a little clarification to Midori's post so it's clear how her breedings will work. It's going to sort of be on a "first come, first served" basis. Basically, I fully intend to enter her in breedings as soon as I win one of my active ones, and I intend to continue to enter her continually after every win.
So those who are available to breed at that given time will be next, and so on. She's baby crazy, and I want it to show. XD
Plus her pregnant muse = my favorite muse ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:30 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Would skinwalker mother be playing any sort of role at all?
Also, please realize that it could take a *long* time to get to him with her current list. XD So if you find something that would be sooner/suits better, never hesitate to let me know. I will not be upset. XD

OH BOY OPENING UP THAT CAN OF WORMS ARE YOU

Oh god okay,that would heavily depend on if you would be okay with it. After her cursing Ozzie is literally going to go batshit foal-crazy...just not in the manner of Midori. Just. Batshit.
(Spoiler'd in case some people are squeamish)

She's literally going to take kitties (foals), either by force or playing sweet, make it so they can't run away (Trapping them, breaking a leg, stalking them) and play with them until they literally can't be played with anymore. Anger Ozzie by not wanting to play anymore, then she throws a fit and straight-up kills them.

In the case of her family, she'll stalk Kei most definitely. Make him miserable because in her mind, he made her miserable by trapping her in a 'cage' (read; a secure secluded grove). If she find out that there's BABIES she will...go batshit. She could literally become the Anti-Midori if it were to go on long enough but AYYY CHARMING WILL BE A THING.
...But It could also be she doesn't find out about Kei having babbins if you don't want that to go down biggrin

But no worries on a wait, I'm still trying to get Mama's pre-cursing adopted daughter and find her a mate s o . .  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:37 pm
Kivras

That part will at least partially depend on Doodle, because she's part of the focal point of the plot. XD
I'd be okay with her /trying/ to get the babies, and maybe Lucius fending her off, but I wouldn't want any hurt/dead Midori babies.

And okay, so long as you're good with the wait! I'll add you to my list. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:40 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Kivras

That part will at least partially depend on Doodle, because she's part of the focal point of the plot. XD
I'd be okay with her /trying/ to get the babies, and maybe Lucius fending her off, but I wouldn't want any hurt/dead Midori babies.

OH LORD NO I would never ever dream about asking anyone to kill off any babbins, anything like that would be NPC-wise. I've had a few ask about letting their foals be hurt but I don't want to be all 'HEY SO CAN I MAIM THAT CHILD'

Am v.good yesyes OwO  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:41 pm
Kivras
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Kivras

OH LORD NO I would never ever dream about asking anyone to kill off any babbins, anything like that would be NPC-wise. I've had a few ask about letting their foals be hurt but I don't want to be all 'HEY SO CAN I MAIM THAT CHILD'

Am v.good yesyes OwO

Well you never know. XD But yeah, I'll have to get in touch with Doodle on that one when it gets closer for them to get together. ^___^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:48 pm
Doodle's got her post all set up! Let 'im have it, girls! ^___^ <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:59 pm
Ovarian Paint

We wanna get down with the Madness!!
[User Image]
Mare's Name: Serafina troy
How this is gonna go down: serafina is lost and looking for her parents. And collecting stallions on the way  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:03 pm
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Mare's Name: Eublephar
How this is gonna go down: Eublephar likes to drown things. That is what she enjoys doing. She would undoubtedly try and drown him if he came to her waters edge, only problem is she isn't actually that big so would find herself pulled from the water and in to the face of madness. Faced with a creature as large as him she would bargain for her life. Foals in exchange for not being killed? Sure, no problem!  

Syrius Lionwing

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:14 pm
nekolulu
Ovarian Paint

[User Image]
How this is gonna go down: serafina is lost and looking for her parents. And collecting stallions on the way

As long as she doesnt mind losing one of her collected stallions along the way, then I am all over this...though he will stalk her until baskets appear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:15 pm
Syrius Lionwing
Ovarian Paint

User Image
How this is gonna go down: Eublephar likes to drown things. That is what she enjoys doing. She would undoubtedly try and drown him if he came to her waters edge, only problem is she isn't actually that big so would find herself pulled from the water and in to the face of madness. Faced with a creature as large as him she would bargain for her life. Foals in exchange for not being killed? Sure, no problem!

I could see him "fishing" and going along with this....not eat the fish and it will give him foals? Sounds like a deal.  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:17 pm
Ovarian Paint

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Quoting you as well since Duana wouldn't mind Midori playing too!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mare's Name: Duana Dhin
How this is gonna go down: She'll encourage you to dance, flirt and play - seduce you even if you've a mind to go along with it. She's alot like Lucius in some ways really, just no truly wicked streak. It would be a great game between them, both playing off one another (and Midori would be welcome to play too, Duana certainly wouldn't mind!) Duana is all about the flirtation, chase and seduction but with none of those messy feelings - she's not the jealous type she just enjoys being able to bask in their (slightly odd) affection for one another. She would stay and play as long as they would allow it, enjoying their company and such. When foals happened they would be left in Lucius and Midori's care without hesitation. She just might want to see them when she passed by from time to time to visit Midori and Lucius again, as she makes it habit to visit past companions again from time to time.

I would also be totally okay with Midori and/or Lucius getting Wishing Star babies with Duana if you two liked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:20 pm
Ovarian Paint
nekolulu
Ovarian Paint

[User Image]

As long as she doesnt mind losing one of her collected stallions along the way, then I am all over this...though he will stalk her until baskets appear.

As long as she can visit. He will always be one of her collect.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:21 pm
Ovarian Paint
Syrius Lionwing
Ovarian Paint

User Image

I could see him "fishing" and going along with this....not eat the fish and it will give him foals? Sounds like a deal.

Awesome! I'm up for RP too if you wanted to RP their meeting!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:11 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

We wanna party with Midori!
User Image
No cert yet.
Stallion's Name: Cerrajón Titanoboa
How this is gonna go down:
I am okay with the baskets staying with Lucius and Midori (I would like to own one though). I like playing crazy, so crazy babies are great!
If Lucius shows aggression towards him, Cerrajón will rather take off than stay and fight. He is also a wanderer, so he will likely disappear eventually anyway, depending on how much affection Midori shows him.

Just out of curiosity, what with they do with all these kids once they've grown?  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:36 pm
nekolulu
Ovarian Paint
nekolulu
Ovarian Paint

[User Image]

As long as she can visit. He will always be one of her collect.

I dont see any problem with her visiting, and continuing the game of being "collected"  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff