Submit

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:26 pm
I am one with the Ocean, let it carry me away!
Pokettu Image: User Image
Pockettu Name: Thresh
Reasons for Following: Thresh is everything Nerissa embodies. He's a violent shark that does what he wants and loves causing mayhem in the ocean. He thinks she's a good match for him, and well, not following her would be a bad decision if you want to survive in the ocean! He's more than willing to show any others the error of their ways in not respecting this goddess~

===

Pockettu Name: Killian "Shark Bait" Shaw
Reasons for Following: Killian is taking a bit of a gamble on this one. He's had ups and downs on the ocean (there's a reason for his nickname, and his peg leg), and finding out there is a new not-so-nice Goddess controlling the waters makes him believe it's in his best interest to "play nice" so to speak. He is willing to offer a cut of the profits he makes (not to mention sending enemy pirates down to the bottom of the ocean to her as well), for 'safe' passage in and on her territory. It's better than the alternative, which he would rather not even think about.
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:57 pm
Pockettu Name: Amadour Leroux
Reasons for Following: As a cunning and clever octopus/human hybrid, what better place than the ocean? He is willing to lend a hand (or eight) for the Goddess' cause.
I--LiveWire--I

Pockettu Name: Vince "Sly Dog" Douglas
Reasons for Following: "Captain" Vincent wants to ensure the safety of himself and his crew while passing through the Goddess' terrority. He's offering 50/50 of any treasures and "shinies" he finds.
I--LiveWire--I

Look my way I wish to show you what I can do for you~<3
Pockettu Pic : User Image
Pokettu Name : Amadour Leroux (Again xD)
Why you think you should become part of her harem: "Hello zhere ladies. Look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, zat man isn't me. Look down, zhen back up, where are you? You're on a boat. What's in your hand, back at me. I 'ave it, it's an oyster with 2 tickets to zat thing zat you love. Look again, ze tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man is a tentaspy. I'm riding a dolphin."
I--LiveWire--I

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:37 pm
Sinbari
Pockettu Name: Thresh
Reasons for Following: Thresh is everything Nerissa embodies. He's a violent shark that does what he wants and loves causing mayhem in the ocean. He thinks she's a good match for him, and well, not following her would be a bad decision if you want to survive in the ocean! He's more than willing to show any others the error of their ways in not respecting this goddess~

===

Pockettu Name: Killian "Shark Bait" Shaw
Reasons for Following: Killian is taking a bit of a gamble on this one. He's had ups and downs on the ocean (there's a reason for his nickname, and his peg leg), and finding out there is a new not-so-nice Goddess controlling the waters makes him believe it's in his best interest to "play nice" so to speak. He is willing to offer a cut of the profits he makes (not to mention sending enemy pirates down to the bottom of the ocean to her as well), for 'safe' passage in and on her territory. It's better than the alternative, which he would rather not even think about.
I--LiveWire--I

Nerissa swam around the circular platform in the center of the water filled cavern, eyeing the shark boy. Coming to a stop she grinned and leaned in resting her elbows on the stone platform looking him in the eyes. "You look blood thirsty." She paused and let her eyed roam his sleek form, eyes lingering awhile on his bare chest. "I like it." She purred reaching a hand out to run a finger along her cheek. "Welcome to the ocean."

--

Nerrissa appears from the waters a wild look in her eyes at the sight of the peg legged pirate.She rose slowly from the surface of the water until she was looking down on the pirate and his little red parrot in an intimidating fashion. She grinned. "Welcome to the ocean, little pirate. Don't fail me, the ocean is an unforgiving place." She replied coolly with a dark gleam in her eyes as she issued her warning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:56 pm
Pockettu Name: Pe'ary
Reasons for Following: While the delicate looking mermaid is innocent and pretty to look at, she uses these to advantage to cause mischief and mayhem to passing ships. One would think she was in fact a Siren; her singsong voice distracting the shipmates to crash into her nook of deadly rocks. She offers the Goddess all goodies that are found in the shipwrecks she causes, merely enjoying the scenes they cause.
I--LiveWire--I

Aldrailian

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:08 pm
Ragers
Pockettu Name: Amadour Leroux
Reasons for Following: As a cunning and clever octopus/human hybrid, what better place than the ocean? He is willing to lend a hand (or eight) for the Goddess' cause.
I--LiveWire--I

Pockettu Name: Vince "Sly Dog" Douglas
Reasons for Following: "Captain" Vincent wants to ensure the safety of himself and his crew while passing through the Goddess' terrority. He's offering 50/50 of any treasures and "shinies" he finds.
I--LiveWire--I

Pokettu Name : Amadour Leroux (Again xD)
Why you think you should become part of her harem: "Hello zhere ladies. Look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, zat man isn't me. Look down, zhen back up, where are you? You're on a boat. What's in your hand, back at me. I 'ave it, it's an oyster with 2 tickets to zat thing zat you love. Look again, ze tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man is a tentaspy. I'm riding a dolphin."
I--LiveWire--I

Nerissa grinned as she saw the flirt of an octopus boy enter her shrine. Leaning against the edge of the circular platform a lock of her black hair falling over part of her face. "You are welcome in my ocean." She purred flicking her tail in the water. Then the ambitious fellow didn't miss a beat and skipped right into trying to woo her. She leaned back and listened in mild amusement to his words. "Quite the flirtatious one you are." She moved in and placed a webbed hand on his chest with eyes half lidded. "And quite bold too." she mused. "But is that all you have?" She inquired sliding up onto the platform and moving her hand over his shoulder as she moved behind him.

--

Nerissa eyed the second pirate to stand before her. Both amused and self satisfied. It seemed that her presence was already known enough that at least some of the pirates would seek her out and offer her some of their plundered bounty for safe passage of her waters. This arrangement was pleasing to her and it never hurt to have some pirates at your disposal. She gave him a toothy grin. "Welcome to the Ocean" She greeted, though her tone hid the warning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:13 pm
Aldrailian
Reasons for Following: While the delicate looking mermaid is innocent and pretty to look at, she uses these to advantage to cause mischief and mayhem to passing ships. One would think she was in fact a Siren; her singsong voice distracting the shipmates to crash into her nook of deadly rocks. She offers the Goddess all goodies that are found in the shipwrecks she causes, merely enjoying the scenes they cause.
I--LiveWire--I

Nerissa grinned down at the mermaid. She could sense the darker, mischievous spirit that lurked behind the mask of her beauty. and to be honest she loved both. "Let your siren song be heard by those that dare trespass my domain."  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Aldrailian

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:33 pm
I--LiveWire--I
Aldrailian
I--LiveWire--I

Nerissa grinned down at the mermaid. She could sense the darker, mischievous spirit that lurked behind the mask of her beauty. and to be honest she loved both. "Let your siren song be heard by those that dare trespass my domain."

Pe'ary giggled like a madwoman and blew a friendly kiss to the Goddess before diving back into the water to return to her rock haven.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:33 pm
Pokettu Name : Thresh
Why you think you should become part of her harem: "Because we're alike, of course. Ruthless, bloodthirsty, territorial and hoarder of shinies, and who wouldn't wanna hoard a shark as awesome as me who'd do anything for you?"
I--LiveWire--I

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:14 am
I--LiveWire--I

"I assure you zhere's more to me zhan just flirting," said the Tentaspy in his heavy French accent.

Amadour snatched up a wriggling, blooded fish with his claws.

"I can also hunt for you, oui?"

He threw the fish to the ground where it landed with a dull thump.

"And I can also...do zis~"

The human/octopus hybrid dove under the water before he surfaced again. He had a handful of pearls of different sizes, all fairly small. The colours ranged from lilac to rose to white.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:10 pm
Pockettu Name: Peleophy
Reasons for Following: "I feel my song will be quite useful to lure sea-goers here."
I--LiveWire--I

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:30 pm
Sinbari
Pokettu Name : Thresh
Why you think you should become part of her harem: "Because we're alike, of course. Ruthless, bloodthirsty, territorial and hoarder of shinies, and who wouldn't wanna hoard a shark as awesome as me who'd do anything for you?"

Nerissa's eyes narrowed in a sultry fashion and she coiled around the shark boy on the platform. She grinned and leaned in close enough to him that her glowing antenna brushed his hair. "I like that look in your eyes." she whispered before twisting around behind him and punting her hands on his shoulders. "and the rest of you isn't bad either. You have delightful bloodlusting aura, my dear." She said sliding her arms down around him, draping herself on his shoulders her much larger head resting beside his. She was happy to claim this one as part of her harem collection.

Ragers

"I assure you zhere's more to me zhan just flirting," said the Tentaspy in his heavy French accent.

Amadour snatched up a wriggling, blooded fish with his claws.

"I can also hunt for you, oui?"

He threw the fish to the ground where it landed with a dull thump.

"And I can also...do zis~"

The human/octopus hybrid dove under the water before he surfaced again. He had a handful of pearls of different sizes, all fairly small. The colours ranged from lilac to rose to white.

Nerissa watched with half lidded eyes as the handsome octo boy demonstrated the skills that he could offer her. Her eyes watched his motions in great interest, she loved watching all those tentacles move, though she was feigning disinterest. Though when he produced the pearls her eyes gleamed and she grinned. But it wasn't the pearls that interested her it was their collector. Which it had been from the start she was just toying with him a bit. She reached out a hand and ran it across the side of his wet cheek. "I think you will be a fine addition." She said with a wide toothy grin accepting him into her harem.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Pockettu Name: Peleophy
Reasons for Following: "I feel my song will be quite useful to lure sea-goers here."

Nerissa emerged to meed the eyes of another mermaid and she grinned. She was loving the attention she had been getting, it stroked her already massive ego. "Welcome to the Ocean Pelonphy. I expect your luring sea song will lure many more pretties here for me." Her voice rolled, almost purr like.  
8 // Shrines of the Gods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff