Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Candied Unicorns (Dia & Lysithea)[Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:12 pm
“You’re welcome, Dia…It was my pleasure.” Lysithea sighed and glanced at the wall of candy, hesitating for a moment before reaching into one of the plastic containers and pulling out a handful of blue sour gummies. “I mean…Thanks for that. And I guess now that we’re in here, why not eat some candy…what’s the harm…? Anyway…I guess I should be going. If I see you again and you have any more injuries, you know I’ll be happy to heal those up for you too…so don’t worry.”

She gave a little grin and shook her head. “Take care now, okay?”

With that, Lysithea made her way back out the window. She paused for a second to throw Dia’s shoe inside to her and then ran off into the night, chomping on her candy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:34 pm
The candy senshi simply stared off after the girl, her eyebrows furrowing at the innocence that seemed to irradiate from the young girl nearly as much as the disgusting White Moon aura she gave off.

Seconds later, her heel was tossed back into the shop, the black stiletto sliding its way towards her bare, growing-colder-by-the-minute foot. With that, the unicorn senshi was gone, back into the night from whence she came.

Shaking her head, Dia turned back around to the candy dispensers and began to fill her second attempt at candy collecting. While the hiccup to tonight's plan had been an interesting one, the fact her arms felt significantly better told her that it hadn't turned out completely terrible, after all.

Orangeish Sherbert
FIN <3

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items