Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:33 pm
Kaito raised an eyebrow, as if it was weird of her to ask such a question. "Why, of course. A predator is supposed to understand its prey before it strikes though I suppose I'm being too forward. Perhaps I just want you to be comfortable while your roast," he mused. Flicking his gaze to the side, the flutter tilted his head ever so slightly, motioning her to the appropriate direction before heading that way himself.

Moving in a slow trot, he led the mare to the nearby area he generally snacked at. It was in a closed off area - the only clear way for a non-winged to enter it was through a small cave-like tunnel, which he led the mare through. Surrounded by solid walls and thick trees, the only other way in was flying through from above. The secluded area gave off the appearance of an abandoned garden: plants, bushes, and trees were planted in an orderly sort of manner and an irrigation system appeared to have been rigged to help with watering the flora. However, gardener or caretaker of the garden seemed to have left without a trace, causing the floral inhabitants to have grown rampant over time. The flutter didn't seem to care over the details - he didn't bother to question it because it supplied his a steady supply of food, as long as he wasn't gluttonous.

Heading over to the bushes, he pointed out some of the berry bushes. "Take your pick," he said plainly.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:01 pm
"You are so thoughtful towards your meals." Chatura replied with a wry smile as she followed him in the direction he had motioned, her tail trailing behind her, though occasionally she gave it a little flick. She wondered where he was leading her, but followed nonetheless. Her hoof steps echoed around her whilst they were walking through the short tunnel, the air cooling for a while and then they were out in the sun again, and she looked around, they were in a sort of natural enclosed area. It was pretty, like a hidden oasis.

"This is nice. Do you come here alot?" she asked, as she walked around, her eyes glancing at the berry bushes that he mentioned. She would eat shortly, but for now she was more curious about where they were.

"Is this somewhere that alot of Soquili know about?" she hoped not, it seemed quite peaceful, and it would be a nice place for her to go whilst she sorted out her fragile heart and tried to get back who she was before all the heartache.

DeeJaye

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:54 pm
He gave the equivalent of a shrug at her question. "I suppose. I'm not one to seek company and this place provides that sort of peace," he answered her. The flutter's eyes flicked around to look at the familiar locations. Everything appeared the same as when he was here previously. It had always appeared the same - while the weather still had its effects on the small location, it was otherwise indetical, as if it was untouched by time.

Hearing her question the location's popularity, he shook his head. "Not that I'm aware of. The only other visitors that I have seen are hummingbirds and bees, which are more pleasant than most horses, I can assure you." He smiled wryly. It was certainly a hidden gem to him. Its inaccessibility to the unwinged made it nearly impossible to be found via ground, and even with flight, it was still easily missed - Kaito was surprised that he himself had stumbled upon it.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:12 pm
"So I should feel very flattered that you've not only shown me it but bought me here?" Chatura asked, wondering what had made him make an expection for her. Maybe he'd done it so as to take her mind off things, which if true, for an almost stranger was a thoughtful thing to do. Or maybe she really had come across the first flutter that she had heard of that ate meat and she was going to be stew. She pressed her mouth tightly at that thought because otherwise she was going to laugh.

"That sounds nice. Although, I'm not sure if I should add myself to that group. Am I more pleasant than most Soquili then?" she asked, taking the time to snick a couple of berries from one of the bushes, the little fruits squishing pleasantly in her mouth and speading a tart taste over her tongue.

DeeJaye

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:22 am
He seemed a little peeved by her question; he was unsure how to react to it initially. Why did he show it to her? It boggled him a little, but instead of mulling over the curious thought, he tilted his head slightly to the side and said, "I... suppose, if that's how you want to look at it." He wanted to add in, it's not like there is any special meaning behind this invitation but he wasn't sure if that was completely true. He would never considered bringing another horse here... And in addition, with how sensitive she seemed to be, perhaps saying she wasn't special could make her upset, and he'd rather not see her eyes get that sad look again.

"Perhaps not, you're unfortunately not as mobile as they are. Have you considered sprouting a pair of wings though? That would certainly let you fit in with them. They might even confuse you as one of them, if you did." His eyes watched as she picked a couple berries. Feeling relaxed, he inched over to a bush and nabbed a few for himself, enjoying the sweet taste as he always did. "From what I can tell, yes. Most are... Unnecessarily loud. Stomp around. Talk excessively loud. Disregard everything around them as if they are the center, and everything should abide by their rules. You seem... More to yourself. Reflective. Maybe I am misjudging you though," Kaito responded plainly before leaning down towards his bush to eat a couple more.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:37 am
"Whatever your reasons I appreciate it." Chatura gave a short nod along with her words. It had been a welcome distraction, this flutter stallion was a welcome distraction but she didn't say so out loud as she was sure that would come across as insulting. She was sure that if she wasn't feeling slightly fragile she would be able to appreciate his company properly.

Chatura gave Kaito a long look. Was he being serious? She smiled a little.
"I might have considered it when I was a filly, especially after meeting my Grandmother who has feathered wings. But no, not for a long time."

Chatura gave a shrugging motion at his words.
"Maybe you are, we have only just met after all. You'd have to spend more time with me to know for sure I guess." she'd drifted away a few steps, leaning to smell the blooms on a flowering bush before looking at the flutter again.

"But my recent personal problems aside, I've always been thoughtful. I enjoy learning. You can't learn if you don't listen, so I've never been overly loud."

DeeJaye

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash