Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:50 pm
Of course she leaned forward, just as Eridia beckoned, and like clockwork she had her hopes thrown back in her face. Should've known better, always should've known better. Just like Eridia said, Nahori had dug her own grave and proceeded to jump right in it. Now her hands went to her face, the urge too uncontrollable, and stayed there as her purpleblooded captor gave her the ultimatum.

At first, it might've seemed like an obvious choice. Who wouldn't pick sweets over humiliation, right? But if Nahori had learned anything since meeting Eridia, it was that things couldn't be that simple. Suspicion of something more, something worse plagued her thoughts, but she tried to claw them away so she could answer before something else went horribly wrong.

"I-I'll help you..." she blubbered, slowly dropping her hands, but still trying to look anywhere but the other child's face. "I'll d-d-do it, I-I'll help, just... p-please don't t-tell mother..."

She'd eat sweets until she threw up, she'd eat them until she absolutely hated them, anything to avoid an unsavory encounter with her lusus of the magnitude she was sure her baking would cause.

"J-Just... tell me where t-to start, p-please."

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:59 am
"Thaaaat's the spirit!" She rubbed her hands again and smirked. ''...frieeeend." Her tone was filled with delight as she called the waiter yet again.

This time she ordered all the samples available. Common and limited edition candy alike were placed on their table. Dozens, no, hundreds of pieces of sweet things were laid out for both children to enjoy as well as two bottles of water by Eridia's request. After all, that amount could pall their, or more specifically, Nahori's taste buds in matter of minutes. It was such a beauty to see all those treats pile up together. "Hopefully you'll manage to choke these down yer throat! Hopefully this won't be a waste of time, beetles and..." Eridia took a piece of white chocolate and flung it right in her mouth.

"...Candy. So eat right up Nahori!" The child passed her the white chocolate and prepared herself to contemplate the orangeblood's next reaction.

saedusk
sorry it took me a while!!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:45 pm
Even if Nahori had her guardian's blessing to eat sweets on a regular basis she still wouldn't have been able to afford the vast ocean of samples Eridia ordered. Never in her life had she seen so many chocolates in one place. Never in her life had the mere sight of something she loved so dearly made her sure she was going to be sick. To Nahori, Eridia's intent certainly wasn't to have her taste test, not really, but instead to see her squirm, make her uncomfortable. Despite this, there was absolutely nothing she could do. It was this or mother's disapproval. And disapproval was definitely an understatement.

"A-Ah... y-yes, of course... Thank you f-for, um, the opportunity..." Hesitant fingers, noticeably shaking, took a candy. It looked delicious, decadent, pure... Nahori swallowed hard and took a bite and wouldn't you know it, it was good.

Was that enough, though? Was simply assuring Eridia it tasted fine what the purpleblood wanted? Something told Nahori that answer was no. "This one... um... it's s-sweet, but k-kinda dry..." Nailed it.

ImaginationsParadise
likewise LOL

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas