Submit

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:22 am
Oh my god. It's open. We're open. Swamp help us all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:36 am
oh heavens yes

Hello Darling!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kin's Name: Dead On Time
Personality: Persnickety. Perspicacious. Punctual.
Reason(s) for wanting to join: "If you're going to be critical of culture and aspire to apical aspersions via your superior opinions, you need somebody around to set the baseline for what art is- and of course, what it is not. Art informs culture, you know; it is how we express our beliefs in a way more elegant than blunted prose. It's no use having an opinion when you've nothing to have an opinion about. Quite frankly, you need an artist. I am an artist. Therefore, I can be useful. Now hold still and let me capture your profile, there's a good sport."

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:12 am
Scaramouche Fandango

Velkommen, Dead on Time!
PM the other LOLLI with a blurb you, or he'd, like the society to know and I'll get his info up on the front page! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:01 am
Excuse me, please!
Kin's Name : Vital Sign
Personality : Tough, reckless and loud; Vital Sign isn't good at holding back on anything. Probably thinks 'subtle' is a type of fish.
Reason(s) for wanting to join : "A reason? Well, I dunno. I don't really want to but I also kinda do. Look, just let me join and I won't make a fuss."
Reason(s) for needing Finishing School : "It's no big deal but sometimes you meet a pretty lady and maybe they are really nice and gentle and you're really not and when you want to say 'I like you' it doesn't really come out the right way and instead you scare them off or accidentally push them into a hole. Hey, you got room for a caiman here? I'll move mine into your pond."

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:39 pm
LOLLI qAq

Hello Darling!
Kin's Name : Watch the Skies
Personality : Coolly composed, Watch is calculated ladylike incarnate. Also she believes her naming dream to be a preminison of doom delt by space beings and she will inform you.
Reason(s) for wanting to join : "At last, a place of order and respect for the proper ways of conduct. Yes, I do believe after the proper introductions we will indeed settle here, my dear daughter."

After raising her first clutch of children she considers herself an expert at raising young and educating, because of course she knows best.

Hello Darling!
Kin's Name : Clove
Personality : A sweet, polite doe who is as kind, patient and caring as they come.
Reason(s) for wanting to join : "Yes mother, they seem to be a lovely group of kin."

Aka, Clove goes where ever mother asks, being the child most content to go along with her bidding. Clove is excellent with timid or sensitive souls, she'd make a good counselor of sorts in the community I think. c:

(Starlit Vow will definitely join, but probably I'll only add him after we finish this RP eventually for chronological reasons. XDD If you want, we could finish that up in just a few more posts before we get babies from them too, since RP babies still count for RLC i think? Actually just checked and in order to be counted for breeding we still need to get to at least 20 total posts or 1k words each, I'm about half way and you're about 150 under that so we'd have a bit more to go)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:04 pm
Ruriska

Araucana

Hey dears, your kin are definitely members (or in Vital Sign's case an initiate), and I'll have everything added to the front page when I'm feeling well enough to think straight. This chest cold, flu, terrible ... thing still has a good grip on me and it's hard to do more than one thing at once. I'm terribly sorry in the delay of things. We'll be up and ready for a full tribe recruitment event in the next couple of weeks. <3  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:13 pm
LOLLI qAq
Hey dears, your kin are definitely members (or in Vital Sign's case an initiate), and I'll have everything added to the front page when I'm feeling well enough to think straight. This chest cold, flu, terrible ... thing still has a good grip on me and it's hard to do more than one thing at once. I'm terribly sorry in the delay of things. We'll be up and ready for a full tribe recruitment event in the next couple of weeks. <3

Thank you darling! No worries, rest up, your health is the most important thing. <3  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff