Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Follow me into the Light (Amytis/Snowball/Polaris) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:01 pm
The tears had come naturally and instinctively at first, with Polaris far too exhausted to fight them. But as both the Guardian and other senshi drew nearer, she put some actual effort into trying to compose herself, a gloved hand reaching up. Amytis was obviously suffering, more so than she was, and Snowball looked pretty upset too.

With effort she'd managed to get it down to sniffles, but when Amytis began to apologize it became harder to keep the water works from starting again, and her words probably came out a little harsher than she meant them too. "Don't apologize about trying to follow your heart and your love." Maybe it had been reckless, but wasn't love sometimes? And it could have still been entirely Polaris' fault, she wasn't entirely certain.

A hand reached out mildly, settling on the Dark Mirror's shoulder as her words softened. "We'll figure it out. And if you want me to try again sometime I will. I'm just... too tired right now."

She sighed pretty heavily with her exhaustion, hand withdrawing so that she could rest against it as she turned to look at Snowball. "Could you... could you call Niflhel..?"

Noir Songbird
I think this could be done in the next tag or so if you're good? heart

LP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:24 pm
Both of them were crying it was hard for the cat not to want to too. His ears flattened back as he was trying to keep from joining the two. He was a guardian though when Polaris asked for Niflhel his head bobbed and he pulled out his phone and shoved it on his ear. "Call Niflhel." He said his nose wrinkled and moved so that the girls wouldn't be in the shot if Nif could get video calls.

When the knight actually picked up from his ring Snowball's ears flicked a minute and he tried to keep Niflhel from having a chance to respond at all, "Hey can you meet us at the park?" He asked, "I'll text you our location - don't worry it's nothing bad." The cat added.

"Snowball?" The knight looked confused as to why Snowball would be calling, " . . . Hey what's goi--" He got cut off and looked grumpy as his arms crossed before a letter popped up with the directions.

When that was done Snowball went and piled onto the two girls's lap laying across them, nuzzling into Amy's side because he could, at least until he would be moved off. Which either of the girls would probably slide out from under him. . .

Noir Songbird

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:32 pm
When Snowball went to call Niflhel, Amytis swallowed and slowly stood up. She would have happily sat there and cried all night, but she had no idea who Niflhel was and she wasn't sure she wanted to be seen crying in front of him.

"I-I hope you'realright, Princess," she said, and then she sniffled. "If I...learn anything, I'll come find you again, I promise." She took a moment to curtsy, and then she turned, and while she walked slowly while she was within visibility of the other two there, as soon as she was beyond where they could see her, she bolted as fast as she could, a horrible sinking feeling in her chest.

She was broken. Maybe too broken to fix.

Iris_virus
fin!
LP
thank you so much guys<3

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items