Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Maid Game (Open relaxed rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image
Elizabeth 'Liz' Khiavelli

Liz turned hearing her name and spotted Ashton. Giving a wave she smiled happily "Me and Claude are going to play some music together!" she said cheerfully. Then pointed a finger up in front of her face "Liz is fine." she giggled. Liz had never really cared for titles and stuff, it just felt awkward for her.

"Do we have mangoes?" Liz could recognize that voice anywhere and quickly spun around seeing her brother as he gave a little wave. Moments later Marian came in and bumped into him by accident. Going over to them, Liz gently set the sheet music down on the table before squatting next to Marian, she'd always been rather fond of Marian, he was nice to have around, it was like having another girl in the mansion.

"You alright?" Liz asked concern in her voice. She was ecstatic that her brother was back but tried to keep herself under control for the time being. Despite her condition she was very energetic and cheerful almost all the time.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image
James Khiavelli
James stared at the maid, watching every second of it. As the metal spinning and made their annoying noise as he didn't move a muscle, staring into the maids eyes. As if waiting for the noise to stop before he talked. After way to long the noise chimed down. He watched as his sister went to the fallen maid an d dismissed it from his attention.

As the other apologized he looked the other slowly up and down, his facial expression almost cynical or careless.

Finally breaking his silence he said "Its fine..." he then turned his attention to the boy who answered about the mangoes "Perfect i would like one sliced and sent up to my room" he stated and then added last second "Please". He then offered his hand to Marian to help him up.

He took moment to look around at everyone in the general area. His facial expression cold as he was seriously thinking about something. He looked at his leather binder again at a paper that was permanently on the back, it had numbers on it and many charts. It mostly consisted of numbers of hired, and in each department how many there are. For the past month or so they were looking to promote or hire a chief of staff sense they were getting big. and with possible construction in the future they would only get bigger.

Monotonesword34

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Marceline-chan

PepperNutts

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:37 pm
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09

User Image
"I'm Claude Hiroshi.At your service."

''Oh? My playing isn't all that.I'm surprised no one has become bored and tired of my playing yet.'' Claude said,modest as always.Even if he was quite skilled at something,he didn't brag about it.''Yes,Liz.I'll be right here.'' he said,when the girl ran off to go find the song she wanted.When she returned,he took the sheet music and nodded.''Alright.I'll do my best,Liz.'' he said and smiled softly.He noticed when James came in and smiled softly at him before continuing to walk with Liz.When he heard Marian fall,he followed Liz and approached him.''Marian-kun,please be careful and pay more attention to your surroundings.This time,you only dropped candles but it might not of ended as well if it had been glass or a hot drink that you dropped.But what's important is that your alright.'' he said.When he noticed Marian looked as if he was going to cry,he took his handkerchief from his pocket to gently dry the few tears on Marian's face in a doting fashion.His voice became abit more gentle when he spoke to him again.''Please don't cry,Marian-kun.Whats most important is that your alright.Would you like to join Liz and I? I'm going to play some music on the piano for her.Spade-san will join us as well.The morning rush is over so I think it's alright for us to take a break until more guests arrive.'' Claude said.He then looked at Akira.''Well we're about to go now so you could walk with us if you'd like.'' Claude said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

((OOC: ))

"It'll be up within the minute." Akira reassured Khiavelli before turning to reply to to Claude. "I've got a snack to prepare so I'll join you in a second." he returned to the kitchen, cleaning his knife quickly in a sink before replacing it in its holder at his waist. He walked into the pantry, checking the crates for the best one he would find first before leaving and closing the pantry behind him. He prepared all of Liz' and the owner's dishes personally, mostly cause he was given the position by the owner for his skills.

Artfully with his knife, Akira cut the fruit in thirds, removing the seed filled center and slicing through the two pieces, arranging them on a small plate out of habit. He waved over one of the servants, handing him the plate. "Khiavelli's room." the servant knew where to go and rushed off, leaving Akira to clean the cutting mat and knife. Once he had done that, he wiped his hand with the cloth as he left the kitchen to rejoin for Liz's private concert.

Novama

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

PepperNutts

Monotonesword34

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:10 am
User Image
Misa Kanako
*~*Young Maid*~*

Walking around the garden, she waters all the flowers around. Humming as she waters the plants, she stops to think about her life before. Having a mother and father who sung to her all the time. -I hope there alright..- She thinks and then hears people in the garden talking
"Did you hear? Liz is gonna be singing and Claude is going to play the piano, wish I could be inside to hear them" One maid said to the other. The other respond back "Just our luck to be outside for most of the day." Then the other two maids started walking away.
-Singing... someone is going to sing, I wanna hear..- Looking around making sure no one else was around, she puts down her watering can on the ground and started to run back to the mansion. -I hope I don't get caught by anyone. And I hope I can make it, I've always heard about her, Liz, wonder how beautiful her voice sounds.- Feeling excited and careless she opens the door, by the kitchen door and gets smacked back down from bumping into someone. She's falls down to the ground, -Ow that really hurts- rubbing the back of her head she looks up to see a a chef with white hair. -Crap! I'm already caught-

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 am
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

Someone had apparently entered through the side door in a hurry, as they bumped into Akira and sent him staggering back until he caught his footing. Flinging his cloth over his shoulder he walked over to the person, a maid of the mansion. "Not wise to run around indoors." he said before holding his hand out to help her up. "Slow down a little bit... Uh..." He scratched his head with the other hand, not able to remember everyone's name in the mansion. "I don't suppose you're new. Name?"

-KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 am
User Image
Misa Kanako
*~*Young Maid*~*
Feeling scared of what will happen to her, she tried her best to stay calm and not say a word.
"Not wise to run around indoors"
He said, his hand reach out to her. -He's helping me?...- Accepting his help she grabbed his hand and stood up from the ground.
"Slow down a little bit... Uh...I don't suppose you're new. Name?"
Looking shocked on what he asked her, just noticed she has never talked to any other worker there before, she would only speak when her master tells her to. "M-my... N-name..." Looking down, trying to avoid eye contact. She continues "My name is... Misa... Misa Kanako. So-sorry about... Running..."

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 am
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

The girl was silent as she was helped up, before looking to the ground once she was up. Akira pulled the cloth down and continued drying his hands as he waited for her to reply. When she did, she stuttered her name out an an apology for running. "Misa Kanako." he repeated. She seemed to be one of the meek, heck maybe even one of the extreme obedient maids of the mansion. Akira put the cloth back over his shoulder, setting his hands on his hips. "So, where were you off to in a hurry Misa?"

-KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:11 am
User Image
Misa Kanako
*~*Young Maid*~*
Still looking away she thinks to herself -Should I lie, maybe I'll get away and I can keep this job to help my parents..- Feeling his eyes looking straight at her she rethinks about what she was about to do -No I can't! I can't lie for my own mistakes...- Closing her eyes, turning her face to him and reopens her eyes she says to him "I'm sorry, but I w-was looking for Lady Elizabeth..... I heard something about h-her singing, and I was curious"

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:19 am
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

The maid was again silent as he waited for her reply. She looked up and he gave a smile now that she wasn't looking sad. "Just listening to 'Liz?" He thought aloud. "You're in luck then, she's just about to start. I'll take it you're not busy so maybe you can help Claude out after this mini concert." He turned and walked towards where Claude, Marian and Liz were. "Come come." he said, motioning Misa to follow. "I should be good until the lunch rush unless anyone wants anything. Ready to go." he announced, mostly to Claude and Liz. "You alright Marin?" he asked the male.

-KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:37 am
User Image
Misa Kanako
*~*Young Maid*~*
-I can join them...- Feeling excited, she follows him down the hall where she sees Liz walking with a few other maids. -Its her!- Feeling now nervous to show herself, she walks directly behind the chef. Hiding herself from the rest in front. -I'll just hide behind him, hes taller so they shouldn't be able to see me-

Phoenix347
Novama
Marceline-chan
DragonChild09
PepperNutts
Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:59 am
Ooc-I'm going to be gone alot of the day because annoying college registration and then food outing with family.So in order to keep the rp moving better, just mention Claude doing whatever he's supposed to til I get back online tonight.

Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
"I'm Claude Hiroshi.At your service."

Claude looked at Akira when he returned.He nodded at his question. "Hai.I think this is everyone who will be joining us.I believe my Lord shall be tending to his paperwork and having a snack in his room instead." Claude said then sensed another presence and looked around before moving to look behind Akira.He saw Misa hiding behind Akira and approached her.Had it just been the others,they might not of found her as fast but Claude was a demon with great senses.And he had to be aware of other people in his surroundings.If there was a thief or someone trying to harm anyone in his lord's house, he had to have his senses sharp so he could catch them before anyone got hurt or stolen from."Oh? Kanako-san? Shall you be joining us as well? I mean my skill at playing piano isn't at its best.I could do with some improvement.But your more than welcome to join us if you'd like.Hopefully, we'll be lucky enough to hear the talented idol Liz sing a song or two as well." Claude said and smiled softly at her.He then walked to the piano room,wanting to practice abit.He sat at the piano and played all of the keys,checking them before he started playing Delight by Jamie Berry.''Walking down the street and you hear that happy beat~ You can't help but walk your feet down all the way to me~ People laughing and dancing all night long and then the flashing lights~ See the band playing their own song~ And you wanna see the world through different eyes just for tonight~'' he sang as he played the upbeat rhythm.He had never taken singing lessons but he sung well and knew how to time his breathing so that he didn't pause at the wrong time during songs.And what he lacked in singing lessons,he had learned from Liz when she would sing or when they sung together.He finished the song before looking at Liz.''Liz,the song you want me to play can be sung in English or Japanese,I believe.Did you want me to sing it? I'm fluent in both languages so I don't mind ether.Or did you want to sing it solo? Or we could sing it together if you'd like.I'm happy with whatever you decide.I'm just honored that you'd let me sing and play for you.'' he said,smiling softly.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:02 am
User Image
Elizabeth 'Liz' Khiavelli

Hearing Claude talking to Akira, without losing a step she turned on her toes and walked backwards smiling at Akira. She then noticed a girl behind her, though didn't recognize her , new maybe. Liz gave a little wave to the girl "Hi, sorry I don't think I've seen you around. Call me Liz. What's your name?" she asked excitedly.

As they entered the music room, Liz turned back to facing forward and stood near the piano, ready for Claude to play. He started warming up and Liz happily joined in singing the upbeat tune while dancing a bit. What kind of entertainer would she be if she just stood on stage when she sang? Plus Liz loved to move around, so two birds with one stone.

When the song had finshed she listened as Claude asked her questions about the song she had pulled out. She thought for a moment, she was fluent in both languages so either way she would be fine. "How about English? I'll solo it." she smiled.

When Claude started the song, Liz sung along happily moving along to the music. She loved what she did, it was so much fun, plus she got to make people happy. Music had always been a big thing for her, so when she had the opportunity to start singing for people she hadn't hesitated and she worked her way up the ladder to become an idol.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:40 am
User Image
James Khiavelli

As always Claude didn't miss a beat- James didn't stay long to view or listen in. He made a quick trip through the kitchen to the alcohol closet. Looking through it for a while he picked out from the Appleton rum, he grabbed a berry hill and a Appleton special. He went the back way to avoid the crowd gathering, he mumbled something about how he pays these people to gather now. He went up the stares in a dash to his floor and shut the double doors, but didn't lock them. Setting the berry hill on his night stand and opening the special before even getting to his desk. He took a swig as he sat down and started going through the important papers.

[That's pretty much a exit for me- he will be drinking and working for a while- ill ether come back in when hes tipsy or hammered OR if someone comes in quote me please! biggrin ]

PepperNutts

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:05 am
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

Misa walked behind him, so Akira figured she was shy. When he glanced back as Claude and Liz spoke to her, she was shorter and directly behind him like she was trying to hide using him. He followed Claude and Liz into the music room with Misa still in tow. He watched as Claude warmed up, and laughed when Liz started dancing on her own. Liz was practically an idol with her attitude even if she didn't have the job. He went quiet when she actually started singing, enjoying the sound of the piano and Liz's voice.

-KooL-LiSa-

Novama

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items