Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R-ORP] Puff-and-Go-Seek! [Phase 3: Closing Ceremony] [Many] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:03 am
"Medal? Do you have to be rude about everything? I was answering your question about the tv. I simiply HAVEN'T HAD the time to watch TV. That's why I don't know about them." This so-called Order Scout had ticked him off, big time. He started trying to deep breathe to stay calm. He walked walked away.

Quote:
frayed flower: if you really want to p** him off, ask about the quest he mentioned earlier to find 'her' smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:38 pm
Evren tilted her head to the side. "My is that so... those puffy things look quite adorable... are they possibly a new breed of hamster?" Evren just loved animals she wondered if it was possible if they would be able to pet them during the event.

Sami-Fire

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 am
Megrez nodded to Etamin. "That's right! Who are you looking for? Maybe I can help keep an eye out for her." Meanwhile, she spotted another senshi (Mira) approaching and greeted her. "Hey there! Come on up! I'm not sure what all the puffskis are doing here, but maybe we'll find out." When Eurydike inquired about space, Megrez nodded to him too. "Yes. You can breathe on your world, too. Don't think about it too hard, okay? You should just go sometime and try it! You hold the center button on the old phones and the app on the new one." Then, to the chibi, she said, "Did you get that? That's how you get to space with your phone. You should try it."

Cor Caroli sighed when Eurydike told him of the outcome of the gym fiasco. "They got her, huh... that's two now." He rubbed his face to try and distract himself from getting emotional. "I saw someone else get corrupted just yesterday. I..." More face rubbing. "I can't do anything against a General-Queen. My magic is so defensive it hurts." He began fidgeting with his hands. Anything to keep from getting overly emotional in front of a bunch of people. He could cry into Glitnir's shoulder later if he wanted. A puffski bumped him curiously with a "Puu?" while he fidgeted. Thanks for the distraction, little guy, he thought as he picked it up.

Glitnir chuckled at the woman. She was odd, to be sure, but it was kind of charming. "I don't think they're hamsters, but I've been told they're harmless. I think they might like if you pet them. They're pretty friendly, always bumping people and puuing at them." He gestured to the cluster of puffs. "How about we come a little closer? Don't worry about the costumed people. They're not dangerous to you."

Meanwhile, Sadachbia noticed that the puffskis were doing something odd. They seemed to be shifting out of the disorganized cluster and forming up into lines. "Um, Megrez, what are they doing? It looks like they're getting ready for something."

Megrez scratched her head. "Um, I don't know...? Let's wait and see."

"Okay, fine, let's see." Sadachbia knelt down by a puffski and asked it, "What are you guys doing?" The puffski gave her a raspberry in response (thbbbbbt). "Fine, be that way."

Quote:
Sorry for the delay! The dice game will start later today, at which point the rules will be posted.

Sailor Hawk

frayedflower

chi honda

litian

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:53 am
Sami-Fire

Etamin was about to burst in anger, however he realized that Megrez was calmly asking, to see if she could help. He sighed, his anger gone.

"I'm not sure it would help, but ok. I'm looking for my twin sister, who vanished three years ago." Somehow Sadbachbia's presence calmed him.  

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Sami-Fire rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:57 pm
"Your sister?" Megrez felt a pang of concern go through her. If his sister had been missing for three years, who knew where she could be by now? "What's her name? I'll ask around."

Before Megrez could say more, a high-pitched whistle rang out through the area, and all the puffskis went silent. Megrez jolted, startled; the whistle came from right next to her. After a moment of silence, the lead puffski next to her said something: "Hide and go seek!"

The call of "Hide and go seek!" traveled through the crowd of puffs like a wave, though it seemed that not all the puffskis could say the phrase properly, leading to bloopers like "Hide and go peek!" or the less fortunate "Hide and go puu!" After a few rounds of the chorus, the puffballs began scurrying every which way, heading into the forested area around the hill. It looked like a moving fur carpet that was somehow breaking itself apart.

When the hill cleared, Megrez scratched her head. "Looks like they want to play a game," she said. "I don't know about you guys, but I kind of want to take them up on their game. I'm going to go find some puffskis!"

Sadachbia was quick to agree to the proposition. "I think that's why they came here. They wanted to play with us!" She clasped her hands together and giggled. "I can't say no to a face like that! Hide and go seek it is!"

Glitnir looked to the woman next to him. "Looks like the puffs had a plan. Do you want to play with them?" He had a feeling she would say yes, but he waited for her to say the word first.

Cor Caroli got up and stretched. "I was getting comfy there," he mumbled. He didn't particularly mind the idea of playing a game; it would be a nice distraction from all his brooding.

Quote:
The game is about to start! The rules and the first roll will be put in the next post!

Sailor Hawk

frayedflower

chi honda

litian

Stump_Fairy

Sami-Fire rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:09 pm
ROUND 1! ROUND 1!

Hello, everyone! The Puff and Go Seek dice game is beginning! Here are the rules.

I will start each round by rolling a d6. You will roll a d6, and if you roll the number I did, your character finds a puffski! If you roll within one number of what I rolled, you get an "almost there;" if you get three "almost theres" (does not have to be consecutive, just indicate how many you have somewhere in your post), your character will find a puffski on the post of your third "almost there." ICly, your character will not find a puffski with an "almost there," but may spot a puffski scurrying somewhere inaccessible or think they're close if you so desire.

If your character successfully finds a puffski, you may immediately roll a d4. If you roll an even number, the puffski will pick around in its belly fur and pull out a little trinket for your character! I will quote you with what the puffski gives you before the next round (or sooner, depending on how things go and how many puffskis are found). If you find more than one puffski that gives a trinket before I get to you, don't worry- I'll mark which puffski gives you what in my post. If you roll an odd number, your character gets nothing and the puffski bounces/rolls/scoots away, sorry (but you can still add the found puffski to your total).

You may roll once per hour. You can roll to see if the puffski gives you something immediately after your character finds it, but after that the hour gap kicks into effect. When you post, please include the number of puffskis you have found and the number of "almost theres" you have.

My characters may periodically bumble into yours. Feel free to interact with them! You should keep RPing with each roll.

The game will last till sometime next Sunday, with a few extra days possibly added on depending on circumstances.

Now, ready?

Set...

GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sailor Hawk

frayedflower

chi honda

litian

Stump_Fairy

ROUND 1! ROUND 1!

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sailor Hawk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:20 pm
Etamin immediately jumped into action, he ran towards the nearest foliage, looking for the puffskies. Maybe whatever prized they had promised, could help him find his sister.  
litian rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:34 pm
Oort studied the newly revealed 'space' phone as Megrez talked about apps and centre buttons.

Horatio hadn't said anything about there being two phones either, although his phone didn't look like it had apps. It did have a centre button though.

For a moment - well okay a few good moments - he seriously contemplated pressing the centre button on his phone to see if it would make the phone do the space thing, but was distracted as a whistle-like sound came from the direction of the fluff things that Megrez had called puffskis.

Reddish eyes widened in surprise as the puffskis started chorusing about hide and seek in a way that was kind of like a game of telephone as some of them were mixing up the words.

It seemed that the hide and seek was kind of for real though because all the fluff things were scattering and Megrez was talking about going and finding puffskis.

Some of the others around seemed to agree with her and whilst Oort didn't join in he did slip the space phone away with the intention of perhaps trying to push the button on another night.

Then he started walking the direction of the forested area around the hill that the puffskis had been on, because the fluff things seemed like they were heading in that direction.

Hide and seek wasn't really his thing, but he was pretty sure that he'd be able to find the puffskis if he looked hard enough.

roll 1 = a nearly there

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
chi honda rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:09 pm
Mira waved back to the others. "Hi there! Is nice to meet you, I'm Mira." she said happily as she came to a stop. She couldn't wait to find out what these puffy things were and she was happy to meet others. Since everyone here seemed pretty nice. After all they weren't fighting, and it was a chance to have some fun for her.

So she picked up her pace and attempted to catch a puff ball. Maybe if she was lucky she would actuualy be able to catch one.  
Sailor Hawk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:25 pm
*Snap* Etamin hadn't found one in the foliage. He started looking further in the woods. First a squrriel's hole then a rabbit hole. People were really getting into this.  

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Sailor Hawk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:51 pm
*Snap!* Still nothing! He started looking more quietly. Where oh where were they? Etamin kept looking.  
Stump_Fairy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:43 pm
Evren looked around not knowing what was going on. "Um! I'll do my very best!"  

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200
Stump_Fairy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:49 pm
Evren walked slowly around trying to find one of those cute creatures from before. Evren heard some noises in the bush nearby her and picked up the creature that she found in the bush. "Why hello there~" She said in a sweet voice.  
Stump_Fairy rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:54 pm
Evren smiled gently at the creature. The creature seemed to pull something out of its fur but Evren had no clue what it was.

Total: 1 Cutie~  

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200
litian rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:55 pm
Oort had thought he'd heard something, was so sure that the direction he was heading in would lead to one of the puffskis...

But there had turned out to be nothing there - or at least there didn't seem to be anything there.

He gave some of the bushes nearby a suspicious glance in case he'd missed a bit movement or something and then turned round to try picking another direction.

roll 1 = a nearly there
roll 2 = nothing found

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas