Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
I want to know what you all are doing with your life. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do we really follow the rules anymore?
  I guess.
View Results

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:06 pm
Pretending not to be a grownup. :D So basically the same as always.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:35 am
Graduated last year and am now working as a 2D artist. Also taking care of my pet dog. Squee.  

Angel Fria

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:39 am
Just celebrated being married for one year, going to be starting my third year of teaching in August. I made a five-foot tall shark.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:24 pm
I'm on my way to finish law school and currently working at a law firm. I can't complain, it's been going pretty well for me so far.  

Bufinator

DecoyOctopus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:30 pm
I moves to San Francisco, I work as a waiter. Working on a degree in computer science here and there. Just recorded an EP as my new one man post-rock band, playing shows and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:35 pm
got an art degree, cooking for a day job, living at home :')

itching to move out again but lmao student loans  

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

-.Cyanide-Coke.-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:27 pm
I joined this guild when I was like 10 or 11. I'm in college now. Time sure flies by.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:46 am
I study Design at the University of Applied Sciences in Münster because that entails Illustration. Landed a job as a scientific assistant in the media- and communication theory department this year and am helping to teach film theory to fellow students. Decided to stay till I get a master's degree and then do my doctorate. Super excited about an event I might discuss a theory I developed about the layers of time in spatial simulations at this year, but still have to see whether my application got really accepted. Am single again, but that's okay. Life is alright.

Cuivie

amongoose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:35 am
i live in LA and am a storyboard artist  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 am
I moved to North Carolina and I work 60 hours a week in a fabrication shop as a welder.  

Tigga Hiccups

skulI rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:43 am
moved to connecticut with anjel and going back to school for a cs major. living with friends out here we originally met online who are super cool. play ffxiv in my free time, basically still a huge nerd.

also i saw someone who was or looked like amon at acen but i never went up to him to find out

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:35 pm
mei x lo
moved to connecticut with anjel and going back to school for a cs major. living with friends out here we originally met online who are super cool. play ffxiv in my free time, basically still a huge nerd.

also i saw someone who was or looked like amon at acen but i never went up to him to find out
if he was at a table then it was definitely him

i was there too but not at the table other than to hang out  

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

[ C A N N ! B U L ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:17 pm
Graduated college. Just got promoted to assistant manager for my company's online sales department. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:19 pm
Graduated college. Just got promoted to assistant manager for my company's online sales department. :3

[ C A N N ! B U L ]

amongoose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:32 pm
Addykat
mei x lo

if he was at a table then it was definitely him

i was there too but not at the table other than to hang out

oh man!! you shoulda said hi! yeah me addy and my boyfriend were there!  
The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff