Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Wilson House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider smiled at Lyall's discovery of a video to watch and smirked at his Internet innocence. She'd figured the boy had little exposure to the Internet. Then Tori made her smile even wider. It was interesting to watch a magical person interact with Muggle technology. When she attempted to click the screen, Rider burst out laughing. "Tori, you have to use the mouse. Like this," she said, moving the mouse to move the cursor on the screen. "You move this device over here and it moves the clicker on the screen. See that arrow?" She was about to explain more, but there was a sound from downstairs. Ding dong, the doorbell chimed. Rider narrowed her eyebrows a little, then said, "I should go get that. You guys can watch the video, if you want."

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт

Lyall smiled at their picture, then giggled a bit at Tori's try for clicking. He was about to tell her she'd have to use the clicker buttons, but Rider covered it. As she was explaining, the doorbell rang. Rider said they should watch the video while she went to answer the door. "Okay, Rider! I'll use the clicker and make it work!" He happily made the video pop up, not minding the cursor being in the middle of the video while he watched the bunny on screen hop around excitedly. He grinned at Tori, then clicked another video, this one of odd animal sounds.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2, Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

'Ƈαυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ƒяιєη∂ѕ αяє ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ∂σ
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:21 am
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori stared at Rider as she moved the little thing on the table, making the arrow on the screen move around with it. It was magic! What else could it be? "Ooooh! That's so neat! Can I try?" she exclaimed, excitedly reaching for the mouse with little grabby hands. When Rider got up to answer the door and Lyall took control of the 'mouse,' Tori made a pouting face. She wanted to try the thing, but she could wait her turn, she supposed. Lyall then clicked on the video and made it play, an image of a bunny hopping around appearing. It was so cute! She grinned at the wonder of the internet, laughing at the next video Lyall chose. Who knew animals could make such strange sounds?

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:45 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
--sean--cassidy--

secondary student
------muggle------
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start,
Baby from the start.

Sean had just gotten off work and showered, and had been sitting in his living room doing nothing when he thought about his new friend. Well, she wasn't really a new friend... She was this girl he'd gone to primary school with. She'd gone off to some private school in Scotland. He'd forgotten about her until she got a summer job working at his store as a checker. Well, they'd reconnected and had hung out. Dressing up, he strolled down the block to her house and rang the doorbell. When the door opened, he smiled. "'Ey Rider, 'ow's it 'angin'? Wanna 'ang out a bit?" he asked, his Irish brogue strong.

There's no point trying to hide it
No point trying to evade it
I know I got a problem
Problem with misbehaving
I'm only gonna break your heart.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:50 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider was surprised to see Sean on her porch. With Tori and Lyall upstairs, she wasn't too keen on letting him in. After all, Tori in her awkward non-Muggle lifestyle and Lyall... being Lyall... She smiled nervously. "Oh, um, hey Sean," she said, chewing on her lip. It was something she usually did when she was nervous. She flushed a little when she noticed that Sean was smirking in response to her lip chewing. He said, "Still a nervous lip chewer, eh?" She nodded and stepped aside. "Come in," she said nervously. Shifting slightly, she led him upstairs and opened her door. "Hey guys, this is my friend Sean. Sean, this is Lyall and Tori, some of my friends from school." She shifted her eyes from Lyall to Tori, begging them to understand her nervousness.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall decided to show Tori a video of cats being spooked by cucumbers, laughing at their silly antics. "Look at that one! He's so poofy!" He grinned, looking over as Rider came in the room, followed by... someone else. He hurriedly paused the video, taking a second to adjust his glasses while Rider introduced her friend. She looked really upset, so Lyall wondered if he was making her nervous. Oh, that wouldn't be good. Lyall wasn't good at confrontation! "Hi Sean! I'm Lyall! I go to school with Rider. How do you know her?" He smiled his usual friendly smile, though he was genuinely curious about this fellow.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori was giggling like mad at the video Lyall chose next. Cats with cucumbers, who would have thought?! It made her think about her own cat, Alice. Her beloved pet was getting old. She didn't even stalk around the garden much anymore. Regardless, the video was funny. "Yeah, that one was good. Let's watch another one!" she exclaimed. However, Rider returned at that moment, and Lyall turned the video off. Tori turned towards the door, surprised to find not only her best friend, but another person accompanying her. It was a guy... and he was hot! Sure, his wardrobe was very black, but black went with everything! His name was... "Wha-- I'm sorry, what?" she said, blinking in a daze. What was his name again? 'Oh gosh, think... Think, Tori! What did Rider say his name was?... Sean, right? That sounds right... Maybe she'll say it again for me,' she thought, nervously. Tori was just kind of staring at the guy, whose name she was certain was Sean but she couldn't really remember, with a slight tinge of pink to her cheeks. "Oh! I'm Tori! Or Victoria or Tori Rae or whatever you wanna call me," she said with a giggle. "Yeah, I'm friends with Rider and Lyall. We met at H-- school. Yup, just school." If this was one of Rider's friends, he had to be a muggle, right? So that meant she couldn't talk about magic, like at all! This was going to be tough.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.

x x x x

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:33 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
--sean--cassidy--

secondary student
------muggle------
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start,
Baby from the start.

Sean hadn't been up in Rider's room since they'd reconnected, so he was a bit surprised when she led him up there now. He was smirking, until she started to introduce him to new people. Oh, she had friends over? He frowned slightly, but as she introduced him to a girl named Tori, he quirked an eyebrow. She was a pretty blond girl with bright green eyes. He smiled at her and waved. "'Ello there lass. Like she said, I'm Sean." The boy in the room with the thick glasses asked how he knew Rider. Sean looked at him and said, "I went to primary wit' 'er. And we dated, back in the day." He hadn't forgotten their young love way back when. After all, they'd been each others' first kiss.

I know I got a problem
Problem with misbehaving

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 am

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider saw how Sean was making eyes at Tori and she puffed up, ready to rebuff any of his attempts. However, when he mentioned that they dated, Rider flushed bright red. They were ten! It didn't count! At least, in her mind it didn't! Pushing him out of the room, she said, "Let's go downstairs, shall we?!?" She swore, if he said ANYTHING else, she was going to punch him square in the face.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall watched the new person as he smirked and waved at Tori. He seemed rather... friendly with her. And Tori was all giggly and blushy! He looked at the other male, looking a bit befuddled when he said he and Rider had dated. It was made worse by Rider's obvious embarrassment. Something sparked in Lyall, and he frowned, eyes flashing angrily. Rider pushed Sean out, and Lyall was genuinely happy of the fact. When the brunette suggested they all went downstairs, Lyall grumbled a bit, but moseyed out toward the stairs. He was glad this Sean fellow didn't know him, because some people had a tendency to think he was wimpy. He was totally not wimpy!

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:07 am
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori grinned when Sean waved at her. When he smiled, he looked even cuter! Thankfully, he reintroduced himself to her. Now all she had to do was remember his name. He mentioned him and Rider dating several years ago, which made Tori think. Was it breaking the best friend code to go after your best friend's ex-boyfriend? Well, Feather and Kota were surely going to be together now that she and him had broken up, so she figured it would be okay. Still, she would have to ask Rider about that later. Rider led them all downstairs, so Tori hopped up from her seat and pranced down the hallway and stairs. Once in the living room, she took a seat on the couch, folding one foot behind the other and sitting as proper as she could. She had to look graceful and elegant, like her mother always said, even though graceful and elegant were the worst words to describe her. "So Sean, tell us about yourself-- and about little Rider! You said you two dated before, right? Were you like childhood sweethearts? I bet it was adorable!" she exclaimed, her cheeks a soft pink hue. Tori must have missed somewhere that Rider was uncomfortable with Sean talking about their previous relationship, but she wanted to know! She had to know!

x x x x

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:40 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
--sean--cassidy--

secondary student
------muggle------
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start,
Baby from the start.

The boy frowned as he was practically shoved from the room, the girl demonstrating great strength in being able to shove the striker. But he acquiesced and trotted down the stairs with the others. The girl, Tori, asked about his relationship with Rider many moons ago. "It was a long time ago," he said, his Irish brogue singing out. "We were in primary school still. Rode the school bus together. She started it, kissing me on the cheek." He chuckled, remembering how the girls used to try to kiss the boys. Back then, the boys would run from the girls when they did, but not Sean. At least, not from Rider. "Just before she got pulled out for private school, we shared our first real kiss." Sean glanced at Rider, wondering how she'd never told her friends this story.

I know I got a problem
Problem with misbehaving

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:43 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider's face flushed red when Tori asked Sean for more details, giving her a stare that screaming 'What are you doing?!?'. But then... Sean elaborated and Rider's face got a deeper shade of red. "It was only a peck on the lips! And you started it by always pulling my hair! It was Chloe O'Brian's idea anyway." She crossed her arms in a huff then said, "Alright, no more talking about the past. Sean, what are you even doing here?"

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall sat in Rider's favorite chair, his narrowed gaze still focused on Sean. Why was he even here? Couldn't he tell Rider was with her new friends? At that thought, he felt a bit ashamed. He was never mean to anyone, ever! What was different about this guy? When Tori asked him to elaborate on their former relationship, Sure enough, Sean told how they'd share little cheek kisses on their school bus, then once they had a real kiss. "I never had that issue. I was homeschooled, so I didn't have to worry about kisses and girls and whatnot!" He crossed his arms, not realizing how stupid he sounded. Oh well. He didn't deserve to kiss Rider... or googly-eyed Tori! Rider seemed upset with the topic anyhow, and Lyall liked to think he helped in some way.

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:55 am
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori sat patiently and listened, clearly curious from the look in her puppy-dog eyes. To be honest, she didn't know much about Rider's or Lyall's past, which was pretty sad, seeing as they were her best friends. It just didn't come up at school, except maybe in Muggle Studies class. Sean mentioned Rider kissing him, which made Tori squeal. "That's so cute!" she exclaimed, glancing to Rider who was giving her an embarrassed look. Clearly, her friend wanted her to move on. Well, that was no fun, but she would comply. Of course, Lyall had his own thoughts on the conversation, stating with pride that he had been homeschooled. "I never went to public school either. I was taught at home, by private tutors that my parents hired. It was sooo boring, and there were so many lessons! History, Arts, Ballroom Dance, Etiquette... But then I got to go to the same school as Lyall and Rider, so it's okay now," she added with a cheesy grin. Tori had to constantly remind herself that Sean was a muggle so she couldn't tell him about magic or Hogwarts. It was getting really hard too, since she loved magic! Rider asked why Sean had dropped by today, to which Tori turned to face him, awaiting his response. She didn't mind, personally, because he wasn't bad to look at, but it was Rider's house, so she made the rules as to who was allowed to come over and who wasn't.

x x x x

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items