Submit

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:26 pm
Reaching the bottom of the stairs he smiles brightly at her, "Well, breakfast awaits my love. I just hope everything taste as great as it smells because I might be a bit rusty with making breakfast." Nuzzling her some more, "I see, well I'm just glad you got here in time for something to eat and I know they will understand that we need some time to ourselves for a few days. I mean my becoming Prince, I will need to get used to that before I go. Though I seem to think of nothing you need to prepare for because having me around will only make your job as Princess go along better. Seeing as there is no rush for us to be crowned Queen and King just yet. Lets just wait and see is we have any young ones to pass the Kingdom off to and then wait till they grow up to let our titles grow." Walking over to the table he pulls the chair out for her because it's the sweet thing to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:41 pm
Blushing she walks over and sits down while he pushes the chair in for her, "I'm sure there will be at least one of our possible children that will want to take charge of the Kingdom. Then we can spend more time away form the Kingdom giving them time to rule the place while we are away as well as giving them our trust knowing full well they won't burn it down to the ground." Blinking a few times, "They wouldn't burn the Kingdom to the ground would they? I mean what if they aren't as sweet as us for some reason and we return to find everything covered in a thick layer of ashes?" Trying not to go into a complete panic she smiles and asks, "Would you mind cutting a pancake and waffle up me my love? And if you move your chair closer we can share our breakfast." Even though she tries to sound calm there is still that panic in her voice, though, it's not just the idea of the Kingdom burning down. It's if they will have children because neither of them have any idea about where Bowls come from though hope they are Magical things and will just appear. Seeing as they were both made in a candy/chocolate factory.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:59 pm
Shaking his head a bit, "I am sure they wouldn't purposefully burn the entire Kingdom down, maybe just a room in the Castle or a place in the village? I mean how much damage could they do? If it's only accidental?" Getting his chair he moves it closer to hers then sits down and moves the larger plate closer to them. Moving the one pancake onto his plate he starts cutting it into nice sized pieces while trying to calm her down some more, "Either way, there will be Guards and Knights and I know none of them would let our children or anyone else for that matter burn anything down. I trust that they will do their job and our children will do their jobs. Because if we are lucky more then one will stay and help out at the Kingdom. If not I am sure we can find another Royal someone to help our child to take care of the Kingdom. At least while we are away on Holidays or Special occasions when we return here." Taking the whipped topping he puts a lot of it all over the pancake he finished cutting up. Then takes a fork, stabs a piece, and offers it to Bunny. He continues to do so till she refuses and then he starts eating the rest of the pancake, most of the whipped topping melted, though he doesn't mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:15 pm
After finishing chewing she smiles at him, "I guess I'm just worrying too much because I'm thinking too much about things that may or may not happen. Though this breakfast helps, and you of course always help." Reaching over she lightly kisses the side of his face while he chews, though he blushes making her worry that he might bite the inside of his mouth. For some reason he became the more confident one and she became the more worried one. Shaking her head she talks aloud to herself, "Alright, I need to think about what's going on here and now and not everything that may or may not happen." Taking a deep breath in and then a deep breath out she does this for a good while. Long enough for Mint to finish his pancake half and then start cutting up a waffle for them to share. Looking over she finds he's halfway done, "Till then we can plan exciting and fun parties/celebrations for Holidays and Special occasions. And by Holidays I mean we can try planing for the Holidays to come and the Holidays that are from the near future to the Holidays that we just had." Seeing as having a plan is always good because you can always change them around to fit the needs of others when the time comes.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:39 pm
Finishing cutting up the waffle he looks over at her nodding his head, "I think you are just worrying too much, I know what that is like because I used to do it a lot more then I do now days. The only thing that helps is someone that is there for you like I am right now, and how you are there for me each and every day. So no matter what happens we can count on each other no matter what the problem may be. No matter when a problem might arise." Taking the whipped topping he covers these pieces as well since she seems to enjoy it as much as he is. Looking up he blinks a few times after the party/celebration thing started setting in then tilts his head towards her, "As long as we don't have too many of those because we'll be super busy with other things. We'll want to take the time to look over the Kingdom courtyard to make sure all the plants are doing well. Then we'll need to make sure that everything in the village is doing well since you were last there. After that we can start working on our Royal duties, whatever those might be." Smiling he offers her the first bite like before though she picks up her own fork and they feed each other till they finish that waffle, and then another pancake. While she seems to be thinking about what he said, he just hopes that whatever she has to say he'll be able to help out with said Royal duties.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:56 pm
While he cuts up the last waffle she smiles, "Well, we need to make sure that all the food, drinks, and candy being sold are good and or fresh. There are also the Royal gardens that I love tending to each and every morning before breakfast. Then after that I look through a pile of papers and either approve or deny whatever the villagers are asking for. Maybe they want a new rule/law, or maybe they want a rule/law changed, or maybe they want a rule/law removed completely. After that I check the village out when villagers have problems with their houses or shops. So we help out around the place while some Guards and Knights come with us in case there is trouble for some reason. Because you never know what will happen, maybe a fight starts out, or some sort of natural thing like lightning sets something on fire. Meaning we don't have anything set in stone to do other then the approving and denying requests and such." By the time he finishes cutting this waffle up she wonders if she's forgetting something. She feels like she might be, though she knows she's been over thinking and over worrying so she lets the feeling slide since it sounded like everything she used to do around the Kingdom with her Parents.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:12 pm
With an understanding nod, "Alright, I think all of that is stuff I can do without messing up too badly. We can take care of the garden together and then while you work on the papers I can make breakfast because I want to make the food we are going to eat with or without you help because I don't mind trying my paws at cooking/baking for you my love. Seeing as you and a good deal of our loved ones know more about such things then I do so I might as well take the time to try learning the best that I can. You got me so far by now, though I feel I could do better. That, and while I am trying to cook and bake I can see if I have any Magical power like you have the power to shrink and re-grow foods. So maybe I have a power that involves food as well. The only way I'll be sure is if I practice, and since you are so good I don't want to practice in front of you in case I don't have any sort of power." He had seen her practice her Magic for so long that he starts to wonder if he might be able to do something, anything really.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:59 pm
After talking for hours on end they finally start running out of things they want to talk out. So she nuzzles him a bit then realizes that it's much later in the day. Almost being lunch time she asks, "Want me to make something to eat while you practice? I mean if you want to practice to see if you have Magic without me around I am more then fine with giving you your space and keeping myself busy with something else. And if I make lunch today, then you make dinner, then I can make breakfast tomorrow. It'll go in a never ending cycle and we'd never make the same meal every day. It also reminds me if someone took I love you and each of them said a word. You never repeat the same word or meal in the same phase or day. Only every other phase and every other day they then repeat. Which is a good thing because having something different, while still in a pattern. Also, if you need any help trying to figure anything out you can always ask me. I didn't get it at first though I kept trying and trying till finally I was able to shrink a watermelon. Afterwards I cut it into nice little pieces and placed the pieces in a neat little line to see what the creature would do. Of course I made sure that none of the staff would step on the pieces or pick them up and eat them since I was doing a study of what sort of creatures might be in the courtyard."  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:51 pm
Nodding a few times, “Yes, that would be very nice. I’m sure by the time I am done trying I would have at least thought up something yummy to eat for dinner. And I think that sounds like a great idea for us to take turns cooking each day.” Nodding his head a bit more he walks over and nuzzles her a bit then smiles, “Alright, I’ll remember that. All while I wonder what sorts of creatures you did see that day. Though I’m sure you’ll tell me one, just not today it seem.” Turning he walks towards the basement stairs and makes his way down. Stepping onto the wooden floor he makes his way towards the living room where he leaps onto the couch and grabs a book off the side table to read about something before he tries anything at all. It doesn’t take too long for him to find what he was looking for so he tosses the book back onto the side table before leaping off the couch to find something to practice on. Walking over to the area of the min fridge he opens a cabinet with some snacks in it. First he takes out a box of cookies to eat while he practices, and then another box to practice on. Sitting down he places the still unopened box in front of him while placing the other off to the side a bit. Reaching his left paw in he grabs a few of the small cookies and starts eating while concentrating on that unopened box. The only thought he is thinking is trying to make a copy of the box which doesn’t seem to be working.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:52 pm
She knew her chocolate covered sweet is too determined with seeing if he has Magic. So she takes the time to wash the dishes, dry the dishes, and then puts them away. It hadn’t taken too long even without her speed. Looking around the kitchen she decides it needs a good cleaning after Mint made breakfast and a bit of a mess. Knowing full well he would have cleaned it up if not for her worrying. By the time he calmed her down he started thinking of other things causing him to forget about the mess he made. Though, she doesn’t mind since she knows that if she made a mess and then forgot to clean it up that he’d be sweet enough to clean it up for her. Once she got started with cleaning she couldn’t seem to keep herself from cleaning the other rooms on every floor that she could until she went to go down the basement stairs. Coming to a stop she wonder if he wouldn’t mind some company, at least while she cleans. With a nod of her head she makes her way downstairs to start cleaning since the room he’s in will take her a bit till she gets there to clean it.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:53 pm
After an hour or two passes he stops for the time being to get a bottle of water to drink while practicing some more. Getting back to his spot he sits down then to place the water bottle in front of him to open it easier. Taking the cap in-between both paws he twists till the cap comes off. After drinking some of it he hears Bunny coming down the stairs and wonders what she’s up to. Quickly remembering about the mess he left behind for her to clean, which makes him wonder if she decided to go around and clean other rooms. She’s been known to do that every so often and he’d offer to help. Yet, she never wants his help with cleaning for some reason. Must be something she likes doing by herself like he likes practicing to see if he has Magic by himself. After placing the lid back on the water he starts eating some more cookies not realizing that something is off with the box he’s eating from.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:54 pm
By the time she reaches the living room she walks right over to him to find that it doesn’t look like much is happening. Walking around him a few times she notices the box of cookies and stops. Looking into the box she reaches a paw in and starts eating them as well while sitting down since she worked up a bit of an appetite. While eating the cookies she grabs the water bottle to get a drink while the whole time she stares into the box they are eating from. Notices that no matter how much they eat the box never empties. Not wishing to look up at him she grabs his head with her left paw and forces him to look into the box, “Look at that, I know how much was in this box since the last time we ate from it.” Looking into his eyes, “You’ve been down here how long? I’m positive by the time I came down here this box would have been empty.” Tilting her head, “You look a bit tried, maybe you should rest a bit. Magic does seem to take some energy and you’ve been working on Magic for how a good two or so hours by now. I really think you should take a break.”  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:55 pm
Taking another handful of cookies out he eats them before reaching over to the other box. Picking it up he opens the top and looks inside to find the bag unopened and the cookies still in there. Looking over smiling and blushing at the same time, “That would explain a few things while I grew up, though I never paid much mind to it because I always thought that I never ate as much as I thought I did. Though, whenever I ate from the box I thought of how much I didn’t want the box to empty just yet. And that’s what I did today as well, guess Magic isn’t always something you have to think hard about to do? Sometimes it comes naturally?” Nuzzling her a bit he then pulls his head away, “Now that you are down here I was thinking about lunch. Maybe just something simple. Some sandwiches, a salad of some kind, and apple slices and carrot sticks? I’d be willing to help of course, though, if you don’t want my help I can clean the rest of the basement rooms.”  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:56 pm
Patting his head a few times she then takes the cookies bows away to put them away. Walking back over she picks him up and takes him back to the couch to toss him on it, “You can help me with lunch, though you will rest for the time being. I’m going to finish cleaning before I come down here to poke you a bit because I’m sure you’ll be fast asleep. Since you used your power a bit too much and may or may not know what you are saying.” Smiling a certain way she nods her head trying to get him to agree with her. When he starts nodding his head she shakes her head before looking at him, “See, you got yourself tired out and are now agreeing with me. It’s probably because you were only following my head nodding because you are starting to fall asleep already.” With a kiss to his nose she hurries away calling back, “Don’t worry, there should be plenty of work for you while you help me with lunch. Both making and eating it.”  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:57 pm
Indeed, Mint feel asleep while Bunny worked on cleaning all the rooms in the basement trying not to disturb him. While sleeping he dreams of cookies, cookies here, cookies there, cookies everywhere. A few whimper escape while his legs move as if trying to run away from all the cookies. He had eaten too many cookies that his stomach aches and his dreams become nightmares. He never much liked having nightmares when he was young, though he never thought eating a little too much had caused them. Seeing as when he grew up he forgot all about his nightmares being about the food or candy he had eaten before falling asleep. For an hour of this restless sleep Bunny finally comes over to wake him. Causing him to bolt upright before turning to her blushing. “I really shouldn’t have eaten so many cookies should I?”  
Lucky Adventures (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff