Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The World Of Heroes (Accepting/Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image
Avariam
Silver Sword Recruit

"U-u-u-um... No-no-novariam si-si-sir." The new recruit hesitated for a bit, trying to speak her mind as she stood over the scholar that was taking a slumber under an oak tree. She kept herself from a distance. "U-u-um.. Nov-Novariam..." Trying to build up the courage she started to lose confidence as she started to feel like everything will be her fault... The gates were started to tear as Darkness was starting to loom over the edge of the land. The sounds were unbearable and only she survived. But many of the few soldiers that were guarded suspect that she probably didn't think about helping. Running with her tail between her legs, everyone stared at her as she tried to talk to the Strategist that was in command of all this order. Just a few behind her back pushed her, clumsy as she was she fell over Novariam, but as graceful as she was, she only hit the tree bark with her face and fell to the side, missing Novariam as she fell to the dirt.

User Image
Novariam
Fantasy's Scholar

Awakening from his slumber he noticed Avariam slipping, falling and BAM! her face hit the dirt with an impact. Slowly rubbing his eyes he yawned by stretching his arms into the air, slowly looking at Avariam he poked the recruit on the back. "Hey, you alright?" looking at her being a klutz he didn't bother reacting in a hilarious laugh like the others, instead he gave Avariam a helping hand and picked her up from the ground. "Come on... get on your legs and stand." as Nova began to take foot he helped her a bit to get her off the ground at least. Patting himself, he started to stretch a bit more. "So, what did you come here for?" Being part of the Silver Sword Knights, you have dignity as well dreams to pursue but they are also a raid guild that recently built itself after succeeding against the darkness. There name are well known.

User Image
Jackal
Silver Sword Lieutenant

"We came to pick you up. The General is in need of your service, but I don't like how he's asking for help from a buttering buffoon who sleeps and lazes around doing nothing. " the man leans over trying to not gain any attention, but that can't be helped when one of your own soldiers show up and start making trouble for the new recruits. "Sighs... So, did you hear? It's finally arriving, after so many years it finally shows up creating catastrophe from left to right.. Not only has it taken half of the homeland, it has finally shown itself in different forms. Just last night.. I saw Sergent Knocks from the grave. Knowing this, it finally has taken the very heroes that saved the two worlds from being destroyed and using them as pawns. How devious.. It makes me sick." Staring away gritting his teeth and clenching his fist.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Peaceful, tranquil, beautiful, words to describe our world..

☯ The nymph got quite a few odd looks as she walked toward the city. Not that she wasn't used to it. She was after all an unknown woman with silver eyes, a weapon strapped to her back and no shoes. Her attire didn't exactly fit in either now did it? Melanie left out a sigh as she stopped to look at one of the road signs. It had an arrow pointing to the main city and another towards the large town she'd just come from. Neither of these were helpful."Of course they wouldn't map out the outpost." The woman muttered to herself.

☯ Looking around for a moment, Melanie caught sight of a merchant coming from the direction of the city. "Excuse me!" She called, walking up to him. The older man flinched for a second before glaring in her direction. He looked her up and down, apparently assessing whether she was a threat or not "yes?" He asked suspiciously. Melanie resisted the urge to roll her eyes before asking "Do you know where the city outpost is?" Suddenly the man's eyes widened and a goofy smile appeared on his face. "Are you here to join them?!" He all but cheered. Mel opened her mouth to answer but was cut off by a masculine rendition of a schoolgirl's cheer. "Of course you are! Oh I'm so glad to see we're getting more help! Walk towards the city and once you reach the gates go to the left along the wall. You'll know it when you see it." The woman didn't even get a chance to thank him before the man all but skipped back down the road, seeming to be extremely content with her decision to visit the outpost. Mel internally sweatdropped "Please tell me not everyone's like that" she spoke to herself once again.

~~~~

☯ The man's directions were spot on. Melanie reached what she at least assumed was the outpost within an hour. Once again, she was met with odd looks. People carrying weapons and dressed in varying densities of armor gave her inquisitive looks while others who seemed to be immersed with barking orders to their subordinates barely spared her a glance. The nymph shrugged and walked to enter the camp-like outpost when she felt a strong grip on her shoulder.

☯ It was an immediate reflex to swivel around to face her attacker. Mel's entire body was tense as she reached back for her staff. But as she turned, the hand disappeared. She was met with the scrutinizing gaze of another man. Though his seemed less malicious than the merchant's initial glare and more inquisitive. "Can I help you?" He asked. Melanie met the soldier's eyes without a problem. "Yes, I'm actually here to talk to whoever is in charge." She stated confidently. She didn't exactly come here to just 'join the ranks' she came here looking for a traveling party. That meant she had to speak to the commander, least she get on their bad side for stealing recruits.

..Until the sky broke like a mere egg and the water...Caught fire.

AsianBro87

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

User Image

"Bored....Boreddd...Borrrrred..." It was safe to say Katherine wasn't very good at waiting. "Oh I know Kat! Why don't we send you to some deserted graveyard so you can wait for my buddies to wake up and welcome them to the world. I know it requires sitting on your a** for twelve hours but I know just how much you love that" the woman spoke sarcastically. Of course her 'orders' weren't really being portrayed. She was to wait for the dead to rise and make sure they don't hurt or re-kill themselves or the other 'minions' in their confused states. But by god she'd been sitting on this rock for half a day and not so much as a daisy had sprouted.

In the air above the woman's shoulder, a creature much resembling a bat flew. He was round in appearance with a long spiked tail and a gigantic, single, firey eye. The thing had no arms but small wings that kept it afloat. Every now and then the little being would spin in a circle, glancing around for any sort of threat as it's master lounged about carelessly. "Koumoriii" Kat whined up to the creature which instantly looked down "I'm so boreddd" This was at least the eighteenth time she'd called the little being from it's scouting just to inform it of this. Had the thing been able to resist her orders, it probably would've left by now.

Suddenly the very familiar sound of ground breaking drew both beings' attention. Katherine looked to see a red, grime covered gauntlet sticking out of the ground, holding a pendant of some sort. Kat sat up immediatly, leaning forward in anticipation on her rocky perch. She noticed the pendant open to reveal a picture of some woman, not that she really cared, she was more surprised that the jewel doubled as a locket. She couldn't even get a good look at the picture before the hand slammed on the ground and ever so slowly...A body started to follow it. "Finally" Katherine exclaimed, letting out an annoyed breath.

Once out of the ground the...cyborg? Why the hell did they find the need to bury a cyborg!? No...Wait. Now that all the grime started to give way she could see it was more of a type of advanced armor. But still. The idiots buried him in his armor. This just made him battle ready. The man bent down and picked up what Kat realized was a blade. She smirked, not only armor but his weapon too. Just frosting on the cake. A small pulse of light came from him, taking the shape of vines. Katherine recognized it as a spell. As soon as the light disappeared the man turned around, looking confused and desperate to find what was touching him. Kat took this as her que to make her presence known. Before the poor guy got confused and frustrated.

Jumping down from her lounge/rock Kat confidently strode up to the man. She wasn't stupid though, she kept a good distance from him in case he may decide to make a grab at her, or worse, a swipe with that sword. Koumori followed suit, fluttering just above his master. "Well hey there" Kat called, giving the re-birthed man a smile "Welcome back."

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:38 pm
Mahzar Falconsteel, Haunted Lover of the Lost

User Image
"My love, my love, my love..."

Mahzar continued to stare out towards the way the feeling had disappeared to. He did not move for a long while, his hollow green eyes staring, waiting for something. However nothing came to him, the feeling was still gone. A voice had called to him, but he did not turn, not at first. Then, ever so slowly, he turned to face the origin of the sound. He was quiet as he listened for a moment, allowing his rigor mortise to completely fall away. "You... You are not her... Not elven..." He stepped forward and then paused, retracing the step backwards, his mind sluggishly chugging as best as it could. His head moved slowly, looking at his armor, the blade, and then finally what was restricting his other hand. As soon as he saw it, his eyes fixated on it for a moment. Then, ever so slowly, his fingers unclasped the blade in his hand, and then they moved to untangle the small chain. His fingers were meticulous and thorough in their work, taking great care not to break the rusted metal. "I... She... When did I... Was for her..." His mind reversed it slumber to a thousand years prior, eating away at the fog. It came back to him, and then suddenly his mind cleared itself, the fog and webs disappearing. His movements became fluid and his body acted more human than rag-doll.

He knelt down and picked up the blade, swinging it around a few times before he nodded in approval, the untangled chain still clasped in one hand. He looked up to the newcomer. She was here for him. She was a follower of their ally then. "I was promised one thing for completing this task. That's all I care about. My name is Mahzar Falconsteel, and after you give me yours we shall spare further trivialities." Mahzar stepped forward, his hollowed green eyes not even giving another glance to the woman as he passed by, his cape, once carrying a holy symbol, now tattered and ragged with rot. Once a warrior for the light, fallen to darkness, how many stories were like that now? Too many, the difference between the rest and Mahzar however, was that Mahzar was searching for one thing, even though he knew it was long gone. He simply had a feeling that she was still out there, somehow.

"When do we move?" Was his question as he leaned against the rock that the woman had just jumped off of. During his leaning he removed parts of his armor, smacking, scraping, and doing other various tasks to clean off as much rust as he could, giving the armor its natural red sheen once more.

"...Come back to me my love..."

[[OOC: Let's get some action started! I want to see more people get involved, Hoorah!]]

AsianBro87

BloodBeauty118

Black_Mist_Sapphire

CommanderNeospace

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 am
User Image
Novariam
Fantasy's Scholar

Listening to Jackal, he noticed a few merc's were gathering in a spot? Noticing a young lady in the group, he sighed while scratching the back of his head. "Jackal, let's continue this later. I'll go meet the General after a few. It seems I've been lacking as the commander of this order." Taking his leave. "Excuse me for a bit." as he started to head over to the band of mercenaries, stepping forward he walked over and stood there. "Excuse me please." as he spoke with normality. The mercenaries didn't seem to catch his speech. Novariam sighed a bit more. "Attention!" as he yelled in a serious but drilled manner. Most of the mercenaries began to separate and stood in a straight line. "Thank you. Now go back to your post I believe your break time is over." as he smiled. With a sudden speech they were off. Standing before this girl he noticed she wielded a staff? Could she be a mage of some sort? Thinking about it he shook his head a bit and stood their ready to ask a question. "You must be new, can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:40 am
User Image
User Image

☯ It seemed the one soldier's attention drew others to her. Melanie soon found herself immersed in a group of the missionaries. "Why do you need to speak to our leader?" The
first man that had stopped her asked. He looked her up and down "You don't seem to be from around here"
"What was your first guess?" Mel responded sarcastically, becoming agitated that that was all people seemed to want to talk about. "Now, if you aren't going to-"
"Attention!"

☯ Everybody froze for a moment as eyes turned to a blonde man. Each of the mercenaries then panned out and formed a line. Melanie smirked, finally, somebody of high rank to talk to. The new man dismissed the mercs back to their posts before standing before her. Mel noticed him eye her staff before shaking his head and focusing back on her. He asked if he could help her, once again bringing up how she must be new. Melanie stuck out her hand in greeting, "My name's Melanie. And I've actually come to attempt to recruit some of your people for a traveling group. That is, if you're in charge of the ranks around here." She stated confidently.

AsianBro87

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:51 pm
Hey guys. Really sorry Still having problems with the internet. Just waiting on them to come out and fix it or replace my modem. Should be fixed by tomorrow. So if someone would volunteer to bring me up to speed tomorrow I will post.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 pm
Black_Mist_Sapphire
Hey guys. Really sorry Still having problems with the internet. Just waiting on them to come out and fix it or replace my modem. Should be fixed by tomorrow. So if someone would volunteer to bring me up to speed tomorrow I will post.

I can catch you up  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:14 pm
sweatdrop I should probably make a link to the OOC: forum. But thank you Blood beauty for taking the initiative to help a friend. cool

(THE ALMIGHTY LINK TO THE OOC THREAD!)

User Image
Novariam
Fantasy's Scholar

Listening to the woman before him, Jackal interrupted her speech asking if he could go with her. Standing in the middle he up-fronted Mel and glared with a down brow. "Sorry, but Nova has a special mission to complete bef-" before he could finish his answer, Nova quickly tapped him on the shoulder and stepped around him. "Jackal as usual, sorry for his abruptness, I'm Nova the Commander and strategist of this order. If you need soldiers I'm sorry they can't accompany you, we have to much going on to give out hands. But I may be able to join you on this quest of yours." Nova was taking this seriously, this might give him a chance to see what's going on outside of the outpost and may give him some intel how to fend off the minions of darkness. "Jackal your in charge of the outpost, I'll be back don't worry." as he gave a thumbs up with a grin on his face. Jackal just couldn't believe how moronic he was. Sighing he started off sending orders to the missionaries. "This one time Nova, next time you will do your job that you were ordered to do." as he left.

User Image
Jackal
Silver Sword Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image

User Image

There was a moment of damnable silence before the corpse seemed to actually take on life. Finally, he turned his head to look at Kat Simply to inform her that she was not elven. "Not...What?" Kat asked, a bit confused. She was ignored once again as motor skills started to function. He stepped towards her, paused, stepped back and then stared at his hand. Katherine raised an eyebrow, the re-animated corpse was almost comical to watch. He started mumbling to himself while moving. But she did notice he was looking less and less inebriated with each move.

Finally the armored man knelt down and retrieved his blade, Katherine's eyes sparkled slightly as a half smirk formed on her face. Sometimes with heros like these, they'd at first fight the darkness. They'd attack her until it could take hold. It was always fun to fight, to play. Then there were the ones that once their mind pieced back together, they were just violent in general, they were also amusing. Sunken eyes met her own as he faced her again, Kat was practically brimming with eagerness. Until an all too docile voice rang from hims mouth. Speaking of being promised one thing and introducing himself as Mahzar. Then this guy had the audacity to walk right past her as if she were a mere tree, cleaning his armor as if it were the most exciting thing in the damn ********! You're boring" she complained. Nobody every said she had a clean vocabulary. Katherine wasn't particularly mad due to the fact that he was ignoring her, more of the fact that she'd gotten no rise out of him whatsoever. He was some formal stick in the mud. Kat sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose before approaching the taller male. "Name's Katherine, call me Kat...Or don't, I don't care. And I don't know about you, but they sent me to sit here for 12 god damn hours only to find you're still in your right mind and non-hostile. I think you owe me 'trivialities' if I damn well ask for them" she stated in a huff. There was a moment of silence as Katherine hadn't really intended on asking him much else, she was just in an irritable mood. "We will be heading back to my place to see what we're supposed to do now that you're up." She suddenly let out an irritated groan "they probably aren't even expecting me for a good hour," She shot him a glare "You just had to be sane didn't you?"

Kami GearX

((no problem))  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

☯ As Mel was speaking, another an started to approach them, apparently eavesdropping on the conversation. This one had black hair and icy eyes. Before she knew it, he was standing far too close to her and shooting her an intimidating glare. A year or two ago, Mel would've run away with her tail between her legs. But now, she stood her ground and met his stare with ease, giving him a blank look with a raised eyebrow. He was telling her that Nova...She had to assume that was the blonde's name, was busy. But he too, was cut off when the blonde stepped around him and apologized for him. The raven haired man did not seem amused by this.

☯ The blonde introduced himself, confirming her theory that his name was Nova, and then rejected her request for soldiers. Mel's lips turned down in a frown. She'd come all this way for absolutely nothing. But the frown turned into a look of confusion when the man himself offered to join her. This was their leader...And he was just offering himself up for a random quest he knew nothing about. Melanie opened her mouth to ask him just how crazy he was when he eagerly turned to the raven haired man and instantly placed him in charge. Saying he'd be back. 'How the hell does he know he'll be back? I could be taking him on a suicide mission? I could be an enemy spy! Who is this guy' Melanie's inner monologue rampaged while she stood their looking shell shocked.

☯ Once Jackal left she turned to meet the blue eyes of the man that had just volunteered for her mission. She let out an exasperated sigh and rubbed the bridge of her nose. What had she just gotten herself into? "So that's it? You're helping me? No questions asked? Not even my name to go by.." She mildly sweatdropped at the man's instant trust. He was either incredibly good at reading people, stupid, or cocky enough to think she wasn't a threat. She really hoped it was the first one. She actually ended up laughing a little bit "Is this place that bad?" she asked.

AsianBro87

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image
Novariam
Fantasy's Scholar

"To be honest, yeah. But I'm glad Jackal came along when I truly needed him. The Silver Swords are a prestige guild. Their leader who is famed to be one of the heroes that helped push back the darkness. It was interesting that I was called out by him, but I was more surprised about you. Not many can stand and face Jackal with a straight forward face and live the tale ha ha ha." Laughing a bit he answered back to her first question. "I have a gut feeling that you have something, and your honest about it. Those around you have the same look on their eyes, your not the first one that asked for help. We do what we can, and we put our effort into it. The darkness is coming and we have to do what we can to help those who lost a lot. Plus this will give me some time to understand what's been going on. Being here all the time, I've been ordered to not leave this post, but that was ages ago, now I have the meaning to choose my own path. Well ha ha ha, that's what I think. Anyway, It's a pleasure to meet you. Again I'm Novariam Nova for short, I'm the strategist and scholar I'll do what I can to help you in your conquest. Don't worry I can handle myself." as he pulled his sword from his waist out but not all the way just the hilt.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:34 pm
Mahzar Falconsteel, Haunted Lover of the Lost

User Image
"My love, my love, my love..."

"You were sent on a mission to retrieve me. You are doing your job, so I'll do mine. Trivialities are if we met for a common goal, which I assure you our overall goals are quite different." Mahzar continued working on his armor, not even sparing a glance as he continued to work at cleaning off the rust as best as possible. "Sanity is something I learned to hold onto. I will not give it up so easily, even if my mind is internally tormented... Always have a mask on for those you do not know, or do not wish to know, I think you can guess which one you are, if you can't let me say it clearly. I do not want to know you, Kat was it? Keep your distance, and we'll do just fine with each other." He slammed one gauntlet against the stone behind him which shuddered slightly at the impact, the rust shattering off of the gauntlet.

"If we are done waiting, let us move on. I want my next task given to me as quickly as possible, and as little time around you. We have also wasted enough time talking... I wonder what appearance it has taken in my thousand year absence... I am curious about that much." Why was he so hostile to this person? Perhaps because she simply rubbed him the wrong way. Her voice, the way she walked, the way she talked. It was so crude in his eyes. The little thing that followed her was also annoying, the little flutter of its wings and such. He would've cut it in two by now if he didn't see the connection between the two of them.

Mahzar's equipment was slowly becoming clearer as the rust and grime was continued to be cleaned off. He carried very little, a shield upon his back with a spear sticking out from the same spot as the shield. A sheath was at his side, and a small flute was stuck between his armor and a rotting belt. The pendant was switched from clasped in his hand to being placed around his neck over his armor. His left hand carried his blade, as well as a small ring on his forefinger. It resonated with magic of the strangest kind, but it was clouded and muddied greatly, as if dormant, waiting to be unleashed, but not sure how to make it's dormant power known.

"...Come back to me my love..."

[[OOC:]]

AsianBro87

BloodBeauty118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

☯ Melanie listened to Nova's speech intently. Not only getting his reasoning for siding with her so quickly but confirmation of what she already knew. The darkness was coming. And in masses that had every species worried enough for their safety, that they were banding together in order to fight. He finished by announcing that he could take care of himself and flaunting his blade. Mel eyed the blade wearily "Please tell me you have more in your personal arsenal than that. As skilled as I assume you are. A mere blade won't be able to cut through all of the different minions of darkness" she mentioned.

"I assume you would like to know exactly what I'm recruiting you for" Melanie spoke again as she looked around the outpost. She beckoned for him to follow before turning on her heel and heading away from the post. "I believe I know where the darkness is going to strike next. I doubt you've heard of any full fledged sieges from the darkness. That's because it hasn't yet been targeting those who can fight back...Only those who possess the potential to become a significant force later on. They've been attacking peaceful, yet somewhat strong species. Ones that can't fight back properly because they don't know how. With this in mind. I believe they're going to strike the faeries. They populate isolated forests away from most other species to avoid conflict. Yet their magical properties could be a huge asset in the oncoming war. That makes them the perfect target does it not?" Melanie let that information sink in for a moment. "My goal is to protect those people and yours should be too, they would be a wonderful asset to your outpost" Crossing her arms over her chest, Mel gave a half smile, knowing that her speech was well worked out and knowing that Nova wouldn't be able to resist.

AsianBro87

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash