Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[AWA-B] Sad Girls [Warhol/Buddingtonite/Megiddo/Snowball] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:40 am
"No, I like it, it's just -- a little different than my styl --" Taking a look at Megiddo, Warhol drew in a horrified gasp, because blood; but she heard Snowball, and she thought she understood. "So I just -- summon my own magic...?" The girl was still hesitant, because wow, this situation was weird; but blood meant it was getting a whole lot more serious. With a firm nod, Sailor Warhol closed her eyes and reached down deep inside, looking for that magic --

and she found it, eyes opening. Warhol crossed her hands over her brooch. taking a deep breath, letting a ball of metallic energy fall into her hands: "Warhol Mood Reversal," she breathed (half surprised, half happy), taking a step forward. Then another. And another, holding the orb like it might disappear.

When the Sailor Senshi was a short distance away from Buddingtonite, with his anger and his fury distracting him so greatly, she lobbed the orb at his face as hard as she could: "Don't hurt people, what's wrong with you?!" She wasn't mad (okay, she was a little mad), but most of it was a weird mix of surprise-confusion-and the feeling like everything had just fallen into place, like she'd put on the most comfortable outfit in existence.

LP

ChibiGingi

Silverah

Quote:
Sailor Scout Attack: Warhol Mood Reversal!
Action: Sailor Warhol crosses her hands over her brooch, and it creates an approximately tennis-ball-sized ball of colorful energy that falls into her hands. She then throws the ball at the enemy.
Effect: If this attack connects, it temporarily reverses the enemy's primary emotion for twenty seconds; i.e., bravery to cowardice. This attack does not affect emotions other than the primary, so the affected may find reason in their other emotions.
Limitations: This attack can be used twice per battle, but requires a few seconds of concentration and the ability to throw. If it fails to hit an entity, it will dissolve into an iridescent glitter upon contact with anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:36 am
Had Buddingtonite not been in the middle of fighting for his life, he might have taken the time to openly scoff and laugh at the feline's antics, but Megiddo wasn't giving him much of a chance. The feel of her chest slamming against his leg was already a relief, but seeing the blade dig into her side brought the same euphoric feeling of a child ripping open the first present on Christmas morning. He cackled, a strange and downright terrifying sound even in his own ear, and somehow knowing that she was somewhat human under all of that armor and menacing illusion was enough to get him into a better mood.

He took advantage of the moment and pushed himself away from her, jumping onto his feet with the same like of dexterity one might find in a gymnast or circus performer, but the quick and fluid motion worked against him, triggering a dizzy spell and doing a damn good job in keeping him in one spot. He had a sinking feeling in his gut that he'd regret that, and though he couldn't get a good look at his opponent, he rose his boomerang and looked ready to hurl it, but then let out a chuckle. "Get ********? Ask nicely next time and maybe..."

Focus. FOCUS.

He did focus, but too late. Megiddo shouted to this baby senshi and he turned his gaze to look at her, noting that there was, in fact, a White Moon senshi suddenly there, and also noting that she wasn't quite a baby, mere seconds before her attacks slammed into him at full force. "Oh for crying out-"

He never finished the sentence, feeling the wave of metallic energy rushing through him and trying to prepare himself for the effects, though he had been a victim to too many of these accursed attacks to know that any effort to resist them was futile. The rage he once felt collapsed upon itself from within, like a black hole had emerged in his stomach and sucked it all in- how would that have looked during the event horizon, he wondered, but only for a second before that thought was sucked away. He wasn't sure what exactly it was or when it stopped, and he hardly cared...

No, he didn't care. He didn't feel much from the attack, neither pain or rage or fear. He felt... detached. Dead, but not quiet there. He looked himself over and then peered towards Megiddo, the new senshi, and the cat, and his voice sounded listless, lifeless, a horrifying sound from one so alive and vibrant. "Well... what are you waiting for? Just end it..."

Silverah

LP

Daekie
Sure hope I'm doing this right! PM me if not! Figured the opposite of rage would be apathy...

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:09 pm
Whatever the baby senshi (Warhol? Warhol) had done, it was ******** awesome. Megiddo laughed triumphantly as the Negaverser backed off, and she ignored the senshi's order of don't hurt people because hey, it hadn't been addressed to her, anyway? Her ribs hurt. Her cut stung. But none of that mattered, because tonight, she was going to kill a general and eat his heart.

Maybe not that last bit.

But it was still going to be amazing. The culmination of all her years as a knight, all her hard work to make herself over from that cowardly girl on the Surrounding into this magnificent warrior in lace and wool and silk.

"Don't mind if I do," said Megiddo, stepping forward. She raised her pitcher over her head like a bat, ready to bring it down and bring it down hard. "See you in Hell, creep."

She swung.

LP
SOMEBODY STOP HER.

Daekie

ChibiGingi
You're the best. Thank you for making this moment possible.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:24 pm
Snowball growled and did something he normally never did and flung himself into the path of the knight's pitch aiming claws for her hand "DON'T!" He shouted as he knew this wasn't going to end well for himself but maybe it'd save the general.

He'd been hoping the general would've just left. But no the stupid general had to offer himself up and Snowball wasn't about to let Megiddo kill in cold blood with someone not willing to fight back. He tried not to let out a yelp as he connected with the pitcher.

Daekie

ChibiGingi
Snowball says your a** better appreciate this.

Silverah
Oh Megiddo what did you do~?

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:26 pm
Warhol flung herself forward, trying to grab Megiddo's arms and pull them down to the side, gasping in sympathetic pain when Snowball hit the pitcher. Oh no, oh no oh no -- oh no -- and she wasn't strong, she wasn't much compared to Megiddo with the armor and the fierce hungry eyes, but she'd try anyways. "I don't know what I did," she whimpered, "don't kill him, please don't kill him, I think I did something really bad?" She began to adopt a kicked puppy-esque face, clinging onto the Knight's arm for dear life.

Warhol's eyes flickered down to Snowball, who was wincing in pain, seemingly reassured that he was probably not dead: one crisis at a time. And at the minute, the crisis was Megiddo attempting murder, and she'd deal with that first. The teenage girl's grip tightened, arms wrapped tightly, full gaze on Megiddo's face.

LP

ChibiGingi

Silverah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:09 pm
It was such a strange feeling, to look at ones executor and feel almost absolutely nothing. Buddingtonite watched as death approached him, dressed in gorgeous Victorian attire with silver armor to accent every movement, and still, he felt nothing. Nothing at all. Perhaps when she lifted the instrument of his destruction, he would have felt something. Fear for his impending death, and perhaps humored that the weapon of his execution would have been a steel pitcher. But alas, he felt nothing.

She told him she'd see him in hell, and all he did was spat, glancing downwards as though to try to get a good look at the place from here. "Whatever..."

The same cat that had pounced on his head and brought him into this state came bounding over, taking the blow from the pitcher and crumpling onto the ground in front of him. He wanted to feel pity for the foolish creature, anger towards the knight for doing such a terrible thing to one of her allies, but again... nothing.

"This spell of yours... I think I hate it." He said listlessly to Warhol, as she, too, came to his rescue. By now, he could feel the stirring of something within him, though he was uncertain if it was his emotions trying to overcome this curse of apathy, or his stomach churning from the thought of his own demise. Either way, the first thing that kicked in now was survival instincts, and as Warhol rambled on to Megidoo, he pushed himself to his feet, uncertain his legs would hold him up and surprised he could even stand. The world spun, though, and he fought down the urge to vomit, as he knew running wouldn't get him far. There was only one thing to do, and he wasted little time- like hell he'd see this blood-crazed knight break past the only things keeping him alive. Without another word, he teleported away... let this problem resolve itself!

LP
Buddy says "THANKS KITTY, YOU'RE A BRO"

Silverah
Buddy says "NO THANKS SCARY LADY!"

Daekie
Buddy says "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!"

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:34 am
Cat, thought Megiddo urgently, a moment too late. Snowball had already taken the hit from her pitcher. s**t. s**t. She might have just killed Niflhel's cat, and Niflhel already, like, did not like her. "Damn it!" she yelled, dropping the pitcher like she had suddenly discovered it was not a pitcher but three very angry piranhas. Even if - even if she wanted to kill the general, well, now she had worse s**t to attend to like that ******** cat.

Also there was a tiny baby senshi holding onto her arms for dear life so that was a thing.

"Get the ******** out of here," she yelled after the General, watching him stumble his way into teleporting. Cheap trick, teleporting. ******** it. "I'll get you next time."

But anyway, back to that tiny baby senshi. Megiddo struggled gently against the girl's grip and fought very hard against the urge to elbow her. God, was this how she'd looked to Gunn a year ago? No, because Megiddo had been taller. Also, older. But anyway, same difference, and also, crap. "No, kid," she said, fidgeting again. "You did great. You were ******** awesome. An attack that makes bad guys give up their will to live? Now that's what I call badass. Now let go of me, I need to make sure I didn't kill Niflhel's ******** cat."

She cast her eyes to where Snowball lay motionless on the ground. "Yo, Snowball, say something if you're conscious," she called. He was a moron, but he was a moron with a powerful master, and Megiddo knew what side her bread was buttered on.

LP

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 pm
Snowball twitched but otherwise seemed fairly unconscious and pained. Though not able to respond at the moment. Though by the time he'd wake up he'd probably have a heck of a headache.

Silverah

Daekie

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:52 pm
"I didn't mean to do that," Warhol fidgeted, looking down; but she let go of Megiddo's arms anyways, arms ramrod straight at her sides. "I don't like doing things if I don't know what they do, and I don't like upsetting people." She moved to pick up Snowball, cradling the cat gently: "...I think I can take him home...I don't live that far away. Even if he's a magical cat, it's not safe to just be knocked out in the snow, is it? My parents would probably be okay as long as I said I didn't plan to keep him."

She looked about as appropriately anxious at that as you would expect a fourteen-year-old girl to be, really; if your scale was relative to Sort Of Anxious and had approximately no other levels. "I need to get home, anyways...my parents get worried if I don't text them every so often."

LP

Silverah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:16 pm
Great. ******** great. She'd knocked out the ******** cat, and on top of that, baby senshi seemed like she was having some kind of panic attack. "I can take him," Megiddo said, trying to sound gentle (which was not very much in her nature) as she gestured for Warhol to give her the dang cat already. "I know his person. " Since cats didn't really have owners, and guardian cats especially didn't have owners.

She held up her signet ring and barked into it, "Nifhlel, where are you? I have your cat. He's unconscious. It's a long, stupid story. Megiddo out."

Turning back to the senshi, she smiled grimly. "Alright. You weren't too shabby for your first time at the races, kid. Quick lesson in getting out of that getup - you just need to relax, focus on the magic, and then let it go. It helps to keep breathing while you do it. My name's Megiddo, anyone ******** with you, you tell me, and I'll ******** with them. Keep an eye out for senshi named Penthesilea and Megrez. They're my main babes, you tell them you know me and they'll take care of you."

She gestured again for the cat.

"Any questions before I take this useless bag of fur back to Niflhel?"

At least, she thought, she had not killed the cat.

LP

Daekie

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:45 am
Snowball reflexivity curled up when he was picked up. Despite being passed out his body wanted to keep from further harm. Though a letter popped back for Megiddo instead of a voice reply.

At a play, down town theater. Christ do these things have mute buttons?

Niflhel

PS: What happened to snowball?

The words were scratched on the back of a play bill and the last words seemed particularly drawn out so that they'd be easier to read. . .

Sliverah

Daekie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:58 am
"Oh, okay, I think I get it..." About five seconds later, Warhol was back to being a girl in a too-large cream sweater and black sweatpants, and she handed Snowball to Megiddo and proceeded to hide her hands in her sleeves. "Um...my name is Ivy, by the way. Can I get your phone number if I have any questions..?" Ivy was incredibly quiet, ducking her head and staring at the ground. "I'm really sorry to bother you, really."

She patted Snowball on the head gently, smiling a little. "Thank you for protecting me, Megiddo."

LP

Silverah

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:26 am
"Keren, with two Es and no A," replied Megiddo, and rattled off her phone number. She shifted her grip on the cat and turned her attention to the letter from Niflhel. "I'll just go wait for him," she groaned. It just totally figured that the cat would get into trouble on the boss's night off.

After awkwardly scribbling a note back on the other side of the playbill - There was this General? I'll meet you by the theater after curtain call. - Megiddo straightened back up and shot the girl a wave. "Alright," she said. "I'm outie. You take care of yourself, baby senshi. Remember - if it feels like Chaos, looks like Chaos, and quacks like Chaos, it is probably Chaos. Don't take cookies from senshi in black, and keep away from the Negaverse unless you're ready to beat them at least unconscious."

That was all the advice a baby senshi needed, right? Right? "Okay, Snowball," she said, hefting the cat. "You're riding with me."

LP
This is a wrap for me, I think.

Daekie

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out