Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:45 am
Signups are Open!
Would you like to play a game?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 am
Name: cursedandwandering
Babby's Name: Not Safe for Cirque
Brief Babby Personality: NSFC dreams of being a circus performer, particularly a clown. However he is terribly unfunny. Perhaps the most comical thing about him is how clumsy he is. NSFC is very serious and polite, about everything, so his taste in humor is very dry. You know those bad jokes you used to tell as a kid like "why'd the chicken cross the road?" well his jokes are worse than that.
Code of Honor: I, cursedandwandering, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:16 am
Name: Magician Arcana
Babby's Name: Punk Floyd
Brief Babby Personality: PF tries to be punk and badass, but he falls short pretty spectacularly. He's more likely to help out "the man" than rebel against it. His one gift is, oddly, sewing, and he's always decked in the most BAMF clothes.
Code of Honor: I, Magician Arcana, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:11 pm
Name: Fea Line
Babby's Name: Lag for Daze
Brief Babby Personality: LFD is never up on the times. What's current and popular now wont be discovered by him till months or even years later. He's still hung up over things of the past and reluctant to get into anything new as it honestly tends to confuse him. He has a strong love for 8bit music and classic old school pixelated video games and arcade machines.
Code of Honor: I, Fea Line, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:14 pm
Name: Kitomyx
Babby's Name: Boss Revel
Brief Babby Personality: Boss is loud, boisterous, and loves playing games with others. Naturally, he is under the delusion that he's badass and the best at everything (LIKE A BOSS). When he wins, he tends to makes sure everyone knows it and will brag about it for weeks. He's also, however, a very sore loser and will mope or complain or whine about it for just as long if he loses a game. He may or may not also be prone to cheating due to his immense love of winning. As a foal, he believes winning is his purpose and the only way he can have fun. Perhaps as he ages, however, he will learn and be able to teach others how to enjoy games no matter what the outcome and how to show good sportsmanship. Or he might just get exceptionally good at teaching others how to win and maybe cheat without getting caught. Only time will tell.
Code of Honor: I, Kitomyx, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:54 pm
Name: SilverLutz
Babby's Name: Ranger Danger
Brief Babby Personality: Ranger Danger is a spunky little guy, always ready to take on any enemy that might cross his path...as long as it's in a game. He loves to play just about any game that doesn't involve much movement on his part. His favorite scenario is 'mysterious hero saves the pretty damsel from all the monsters and reclaims his true place on the throne'. He has a very colorful and powerful imagination that he can apply to other aspects outside of games, but it's very rare for something to capture his attention long enough for him to do so.
Code of Honor: I, SilverLutz, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:40 pm
Name: PeanutButterpies
Babby's Name: Ring of Death
Brief Babby Personality: Ring of Death, or Death, honestly isn't exactly the best at what he does. He tries in all games, he gets very far, and then something happens that makes him unable to continue onward. The number of games he's managed to finish can be counted on one hoof, although his constant failures have made him somewhat a 'jack of all trades' and oddly persistent in his endeavors if not incredibly patient when something goes wrong.
Code of Honor: I, PeanutButterpies, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:04 pm
Name: Tristam Lockhart
Babby's Name: Paladin's Smut (smote)
Brief Babby Personality: While a diverse gamer, Paladin always find it hard to concentrate on a game that lacks a good storyline. Where he can't find one, he often stops playing for days to read up on any mythology/history involving the game and comes up with his own tasks, character histories and attitudes. The concept of a blank character distresses him.

Imaginative, and on the quiet side, but with a strong set of lungs to yell at people when they disrupt his carefully made up campaigns("This is a non-magical post apocalyptic zombie, why in the name Tartarus would you find a fairy egg?!?!?!") If you piss him off, which can be quiet difficult, so congratulations, he will kill you off in the most humiliating way possible

Code of Honor: I, Tristam Lockhart, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:24 pm
Name: Yushika
Babby's Name: Finish Line
Brief Babby Personality: Finish Line is competitive and a gamer. They often will challenge others in game to settle debates and arguments. He is a bit reclusive, but in general sweet.
Code of Honor: I, Yushika, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:26 pm
Name: Syrcaid
Babby's Name: Rocket Lunch (I thought it was funny, I'm sorry. Sort of... not really.)
Brief Babby Personality: A growing barbarian, eats three square peasants a day. (Ah ha ha, I made myself laugh!)
Code of Honor: I, Syrcaid, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:56 pm
Name: VerityHattress
Babby's Name: Slippin' Ona'Banana
Brief Babby Personality: A very clumsy Phony that likes to play jokes on other Phonies to cheer them up. They're not men at all, but it may come across as it sometimes. Most of their jokes go wrong though, as Slippin' Ona'Banana is clumsy. He is also very smart, setting up complex practical jokes for the other Phonies. Most of these do however end in Slippin' Ona'Banana hitting a lever or tripping on a rubber chicken, causing him to be the one to receive the prank instead of the one meant to receive it. All his practical jokes are harmless, mostly ending with a special treat at the end like a new toy or sweets. (This is actually based around a Paladin I did in a DnD campaign.)
Code of Honor: I, VerityHattress, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Name: frozen_flames06
Babby's Name: Reaper's Duck
Brief Babby Personality: He is is a very tricky gamer, leading you one way then doing something unexpected to finish off a level. He is awesome at imagining the game but if you don't get into it like he does, he goes from happy to mad like Smaug escaping the mountain.
Code of Honor: I, frozen_flames06, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:00 am
Name: -Yasha Alchemist
Babby's Name: Tank Aggro
Brief Babby Personality: He thinks his mom is a total nerd. Sitting down and mapping out adventures via table top gaming, heh whatever. Get with it. It's all about WoN (World of Nanitecraft), now. He's a big recluse, but also has a big mouth. Quick to flag noobs if they aren't stacking or burning bosses properly. He's a damn good damn tank and not gonna let sh*tty dps or healers mess up his loot drops. Luckily, not many (besides online) phonies will have to deal with him. He's a bit of a pill to swallow.
Code of Honor: I, -Yasha Alchemist, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm
Name: FrostyPeaches
Babby's Name: No Questions Axed (Noa) -- dear god please let me know if this name is inappropriate
Brief Babby Personality: This guy rarely sees sunlight. You would literally have to drag him out of his room to get some fresh air. Noa likes to play popular video games then blog about it. He rates the games out of 10 horsehoes based on the story and how enjoyable it is. 1 meaning not enjoyable/boring and won't play same game ever again, 10 meaning superduper fun and will play it again without getting bored of the story trying to unlock extra content/achievements blahblahblah.
Code of Honor: I, FrostyPeaches, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers