Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

"At least she's working hard. Bro's trying to help." He said scratching the back of his head. "Sometimes being a master sucks...it means you have no idea what to do next. Maybe when i grow up a bit more i'll become a teacher. As a master i can take on an apprentice but...i don't know." He said with a sigh.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:31 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose smiled.
"I can actually see it. I'd be a magic teacher, just magic though, although i'd have to go to Master Yen Sid in the end for final testing, see if im fit to be called a 'master magician'. I really couldn't care though. Who says you have to be a master to teach?" she leaned forward sighing.

"sadly, Masters aren't supposed to teach family or friends, only students that have no....prior relationship with. That rules been broken many times in hard times. I suppose that is why Kalena's going to leave the academy just to help young masters reach mastery. I dunno who is going to take that position next. I mean, as long as it isn't my sister....." she then burst out laughing.
"aww man, I can see that! Hi Headmistress Kross!" she laughs laying down.

"Aww man! She'd hit the alcohol so fast if that'd happen and then shoot herself in the head!" she laughed really hard.
"Every dead headmaster would roll around in their graves if she were to become the headmaster!" she laughs really really hard.

She was red in the face cuz of how much she laughed.
She calmed down
"I just know its not the job for me either....Ive held it when she was drunk and unfit to hold the office. I can only hold madness like that for a short time before starting to break down."

She sat up and hugged Kalen.
"You know, I haven't been anywhere since Destiny Islands. You and I could....run away from the Academy and go on adventures, just you and I." she smiled.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 am
User Image

"That would be nice." He said with a laugh. He then had a thought. "What would happen if my brother became headmaster?" He asked.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:40 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose looked at Kalen and sighed
"im not sure. He'll work hard, lots of paperwork....if a invasion force comes, he'll be at the front of the lines...he may go insane with the paperwork though, I know I did...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:37 am
User Image

"I don't think so. I can see him doing it just fine. And besides. Diz would help him along." Kalen said with a laugh.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:48 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"hehehee yeah. Kalena did most of the time by herself....never leaving the office for weeks on end....I remember I had to start to bring her her meals because she'd never leave the office. Always busy with paperwork."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:08 pm
User Image

"Heh." At that moment Kalens stomach tried to get his attention loudly. "Wow that reminded me that i haven't eaten in awhile. Wanna get something at the cafeteria?" He asked.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:15 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"yeah sure" Rose smiled getting up and the keyblade disappeared safely, without causing her any problems, only giving the problems when its being wielded.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:18 pm
(exit)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 pm
kalenakeeper

fox137

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - New Guy | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing | Job - Free Lancer

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

You're kidding me! I gotten myself lost again... Makoto said, as he sighed looking around. It was from one giant place to another! This time, it was yet another field of gardens. But what's strange is that this place is twice as bigger. It seemed like it was a prairie field here. He honestly never been to one. The only thing around that stood out was a statue of some armored knight with a keyblade and a shield on a horse. Guess in this place, they have their own set of history. With three easy parkhour steps, Makoto reached upward to the top of the statue, where he saw a perfect view of the world. The largest field view he's ever seen his whole life. The edge of the world, leading off to who knows where, and just a vast world out there. Almost makes him forget that there's some lurking evil around. No wonder people like it here. It's really peaceful. He said, admiring the view.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Strike Raid - Hurl your Keyblade toward enemies.
User Image

◘ Air Spiral - Deal multiple hits with a somersault attack.
User Image

◘ Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with a powerful charging attack.
User Image

◘ Air Sweep - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack.
User Image

◘ Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off.
User Image

☠ Rising Rush - Charge through enemies and deal multiple hits, then finish by knocking them into the air.
User Image

☠ Speed Combo Breaker - Casts Haste on yourself, and devastate foes with a flurry of attacks.
User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dk was fast. She ran from the academy roof top to the floating gardens in under 2 minutes.

She had calmed herself down. She needed to get a hold of her temper. Normally she would have no trouble with it, but right now, after she got new power and abilities, its been harder.

She grabbed out a hairbrush as she sat down. She started to brush her ponytail.
"I need to remember what D said" she said to herself.
"Anger gets you nowhere if you lose it so often. Anger makes you make rash decisions, destroy things. And when you calm down from all of this, you will regret everything."

She exhaled, she was now very calm.
"Gotta control the raging dragon within you. Find your happy place."

She then smiling as she blushed, she knew where her happy place was. In Tenebrae's arms. She felt warm all over just thinking about him.

He hadn't seen her new forms, except thru Anubis's eyes. She had the bad feeling that they had just seen her lose her temper because of plain words. She needed to work on that. However, it was easily thought than done. Her being at the academy, even far away from it like she was now, she felt like she was on a leash unable to leave. She hated the feeling, however she was letting her comrades rest. She didn't know where to go next. They looked to her for guidance and yet she didn't know what was next herself."

She undid her hair from the hair clasp letting it drape over her body. She continued to brush her hair.

She enjoyed this feeling, to be calm. It wasn't the same as the calm after the storm, but it was still calm.

She started to feel tired. She laid back into the grass and flowers looking up at the sky. Yes, that was her vast, endless space that she could escape in. She could fly away past the clouds and rainbows to return back to the café. However, it was still the same, it was empty, even with her there. So full of memories, both bad and good.

She softly closed her eyes.
Yes, this was her happy place. She was finally calm, hopeful that the future would be bright. She knew there were still rough roads ahead, but there were also happy ones too. She couldn't really see Tenebrae in a suit, like a traditional one would be. She could just see him in his normal attire, his jaw dropping seeing her in a dress, one of the few she would wear ever.

Yes....that would be the day.

Dk fell asleep

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image

Shido flew over head spotting Dk below before landed near her. He noticed her sleep and stood there a moment watching her before saying. "Your not actually sleeping are you." He said as his wings and fiery keyblade disappeared.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:05 pm
knux_nyan

Dk mumbled and rolled on her side to face Shido.
"I was asleep, but for only a fleeting moment."

She had seemed to calm down a lot.

"I don't like being in places, like schools....bad memories." she softly said as she sat up and brushed her hair again to get it back up into the ponytail.

"what can I help you with Shido."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

"Zu'u laan wah friikir fah fos zu'u saag. Zu'u lost nid zaak vir hi felt do keybladers. Zu'u fen ni drun nii vok einzuk." (Translation=I wanted to apologize for what i said. I had no idea how you felt about keybladers. I will not bring it up again.) He said bowing before her.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:00 pm
knux_nyan

"its ok, there are just so many keybladers out there that wouldn't survive the last great keyblade war. I should know, I fought in it" Dk sighed rubbing her head.

"its just my preference. I have so much more to learn about what I can do, but im afraid that no one here can teach me some of those things. The only one that can isn't around at the moment" she said looking at their shadows.

Her hand reaches into one gently going back and forth, their shadows rippling like water, but then she winces, she cant keep the shadows lucid and her hand gets stuck into the ground.

She yanks it out and sighs.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces