Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply Rules And Annoucements
General Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrionmon
Crew

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:28 pm
Veeroonie
Dramelechmon
3 tablespoon of mustard gives meat loaf a nice kick. Just knead it in before cooking, maybe even more. You can do honey mustard but its not as sharpening
You trying to give me cooking advice sir? haha
How are you?

Its just good simple addition to a classic, I love to cook. I like to encourage out of the box experimentation in food. You never know what will work.
Also I'm great, hope you're awesome as well. Anyone got any good recipes?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:29 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

I see I see, writing down it is, shouldn't have left study till the last minute... I am going to regret it later!
Well, we all do it. I have to take exams every year in the military so I know how you feel.

Military?! Intriguing and here I though university exams were something haha but no I need to stop leaving it till last minute.
Yes, I joined the military. I ended up losing my first baby...split up with my then fiancé and then just joined the military to get away from it all. Then well I got married again and pregnant again however I am 7 months now so I know this baby is going to make it.
I am so sorry to hear about your first baby but I wish all the best for you and your baby now. Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? and will you introduce games to him/her at an early age?
He is a boy, I will allow him to play games if that is what he wants to do. When he is younger I think I would prefer him to be more active though.

Aha what if he wishes to be a professional gamer? Maybe an introduction to sports early will do the trick for being active at a young age.  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:30 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

Military?! Intriguing and here I though university exams were something haha but no I need to stop leaving it till last minute.
Yes, I joined the military. I ended up losing my first baby...split up with my then fiancé and then just joined the military to get away from it all. Then well I got married again and pregnant again however I am 7 months now so I know this baby is going to make it.
I am so sorry to hear about your first baby but I wish all the best for you and your baby now. Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? and will you introduce games to him/her at an early age?
He is a boy, I will allow him to play games if that is what he wants to do. When he is younger I think I would prefer him to be more active though.

Aha what if he wishes to be a professional gamer? Maybe an introduction to sports early will do the trick for being active at a young age.
I will tell him that I will love him no matter what he does as long as he doesn't live with me until he is 40. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
Soo how should I make the banner for the first page? Should I leave it up to one of our awesome guild members to make one as a contest OR should I make one meself? I want it to be Christmassy since we kind of missed something to put for halloween.

Well how about you make a competition out of it but also make a christmassy one yourself just in case haha
I was planning on it haha. I put up a bunch of contests on the contest page for right now.
Lol I had a small idea for a contest. My idea was that since I am currently the member with the most posts in the guild, the contest would be the first one to over take me in posts, without spamming of course. Simple and I think it is a bit more incentive to get more posts out haha  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

I will tell him that I will love him no matter what he does as long as he doesn't live with me until he is 40. lol

lol when he hits 21 you expect him to be out of the house?! XD I myself am planning to move out soon but I wonder if my parents will let me go..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 pm
Dramelechmon
Veeroonie
Dramelechmon
3 tablespoon of mustard gives meat loaf a nice kick. Just knead it in before cooking, maybe even more. You can do honey mustard but its not as sharpening
How are you?

Its just good simple addition to a classic, I love to cook. I like to encourage out of the box experimentation in food. You never know what will work.
I have tons of old church granny recipe's. My grandmother knows I like to cook so she compiled a list from the grandmas at church and made me a recipe book haha.  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:35 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
Soo how should I make the banner for the first page? Should I leave it up to one of our awesome guild members to make one as a contest OR should I make one meself? I want it to be Christmassy since we kind of missed something to put for halloween.

Well how about you make a competition out of it but also make a christmassy one yourself just in case haha
I was planning on it haha. I put up a bunch of contests on the contest page for right now.
Lol I had a small idea for a contest. My idea was that since I am currently the member with the most posts in the guild, the contest would be the first one to over take me in posts, without spamming of course. Simple and I think it is a bit more incentive to get more posts out haha
If you would like to feel free I encourage you to do so. I will help with prizes if you want. You just have to keep your post rate up to make it challenging. Even so it being challenging must have a good reward along with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:36 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

lol when he hits 21 you expect him to be out of the house?! XD I myself am planning to move out soon but I wonder if my parents will let me go..
Oh no not at all I said as long as he isn't 40 lol  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Carrionmon
Crew

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 pm
Veeroonie

I don't know you well, but I trust you to make a nice banner. I don't really know much about it myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:42 pm
Dramelechmon
Veeroonie

I don't know you well, but I trust you to make a nice banner. I don't really know much about it myself.
I made the last one and most of the guild banners so I know how to make a good one I just wanted to leave it up to some of our members to possibly get some activity. I'll start picking up game night again soon but I only have xbox 360 atm.  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Carrionmon
Crew

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:42 pm
Veeroonie
Dramelechmon
Veeroonie
Dramelechmon
How are you?

I have tons of old church granny recipe's. My grandmother knows I like to cook so she compiled a list from the grandmas at church and made me a recipe book haha.

I like that. Share some sometime, I've got to get back to my pork shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:46 pm
Dramelechmon
Veeroonie
Dramelechmon
Veeroonie
Dramelechmon
How are you?

I like that. Share some sometime, I've got to get back to my pork shoulder.
I will =) maybe the guild can make our own cook book haha.  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:48 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

Oh no not at all I said as long as he isn't 40 lol

Ahaha fair enough, I know a few people who are like "When you are 18 I expect you out of the house" to their kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:50 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie

If you would like to feel free I encourage you to do so. I will help with prizes if you want. You just have to keep your post rate up to make it challenging. Even so it being challenging must have a good reward along with it.
I try and make posts everyday just to keep myself active but yeah the prize needs to be as great as the challenge.. I have a fair few items that I think are worth the challenge but not sure I am ready to part with them haha  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Carrionmon
Crew

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:51 pm
Veeroonie
Dramelechmon
Veeroonie

I made the last one and most of the guild banners so I know how to make a good one I just wanted to leave it up to some of our members to possibly get some activity. I'll start picking up game night again soon but I only have xbox 360 atm.

I'm more of a lone gamer, I have a genesis 3, nes, snes mini, n64, gamecube, ps2, dreamcast black, and so many handhelds I can't play them all but not a single online capable console not that I trust them anyway. But have mega fun with game nights  
Rules And Annoucements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff