Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $490.50

Lexi looked at Nimia and tilted her head to the side a bit, were all wealthy people so... what was the word, well she couldn't think of it at the moment, so she would just go with rude, but it didn't seem like the male was trying to do it on purpose, but still... She then felt weirded out again as the male tried to flirt with Kaiden again. She wasn't sure why she was weirded out by flirting or couples who show affection in public, but she was, maybe it was just because, deep down, she was just a little bitter that nobody ever showed her any attention.

Blinking and being dragged out of her thoughts, she then looked over at Kaiden and grinned. "Legend of Zelda is the best!" She said as she looked down at the game, she actually had a Link plushie that sat up in her library room. Lexi then glanced away from the male and looked at the other games that were offered on the shelf, smiling as she grabbed a Mario game as well, Mario being the only game besides RPG games that she could actually play. Okay, so she would sometimes get frustrated at the game, but, it was still fun and she needed some new games to pass the time when it was raining out, she'd also probably stop by the bookstore later as well.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Curious | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Kaiden, Lexi | Money♚ $500 |

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

"People... So your both... people? Well I'm not a people. I'm a merman, and a royal one at that." Nimia stated rather bluntly. So people is what they called themselves in this malfunctioning caste system? Such a shame. "I would of gone for something more exotic sounding, but if your called people I suppose that's what you are"

Nimia listened intently as Kaiden began to explain about the different kinds of those... what did Kaiden call them? Games? English was such a strange langauge. "Okay... Well I have to ask first, just a tiny question. What is a space? And a gun? Oh and whats gravitational mean? Also, what is a firewall? Oh, and a galaxy?" Nimia had loads of questions, as some of these things he had never heard of. Knowledge of human ideas and culture and all of that wasn't exactly one the list of things he was taught as a boy. It was his culture that had mattered at the time, not the ideologies and things humans bother themselves with.

Nimia looked over at the girl who had called herself Lexi as she grabbed another one of those game things off the wall. "What's that one?" Nimia asked, pointing to it. The more he learned about humans and what they were fond of, the better. He had to start fitting in here, and he had to make up for the fact he couldn't use his legs properly.

[ OOC: ]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

ViViD Maestro

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:38 pm
"I just I want to play video games...is that so hard to ask?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden sighed softly, wishing those questions were actually little ones. He also wonder why this male was flirting with him. He was an ordinary person like anyone. He didn't want to bother anymore with answering his questions. He just stood and wonder how this young man could be so oblivious to the worlds out there to explore, than his own small world. 'As prince, he should culturally diverse...' he thought, as he looked at the game he recently grabbed.

'Skyrim...now this is a beauty.' he thought, tucking back under his arm. Kaiden looked back up to the people in his company and remained quiet for moment, and decided that Lexi should talk for a change since she hadn't spoken no more than a couple of sentense. "I believe Lexi, can explain more that game than I. Care to enlighten us, Ms.Lexi." he said with a light smile, leaning back on the wall. He took off his hat and placed in his back pocket.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC: Sorry if I took too long, I was making another profile ^^" }

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Other Gamers, and just myself Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Cradle
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ➳: Outfit

"I gonna take a nap now..Zzzz."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at Kaiden before she give a small huff as he said she could try to explain the game to the male. Oh great... She sucked at trying to describe things. "Um, well, Mario is sort of an arcade game, you play as the character to try and get coins and defeat the bad guys... I'm not very good at describing these sorts of things.." She said with a bit of a huff, shaking her head a little bit before she looked at Kaiden. She really had no clue on how to describe the game, the best advice she could give would be for the male to just try out the game and see if he liked it.

Out. Of. Cuddles. It's okay. ^^

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Flirty | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Kaiden, Lexi | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia's eyes for the first time lit up in understanding. "So these... games, they teach morals?" Nimia guessed from what he had heard. "Building better people through the things they like?" Nimia continued. It was amazing what these peasants- erm, people were capable of doing.

"So these games, how do we play them?" Nimia asked, ready to get started. "I am ready to learn morals!" Nimia beamed, looking almost like a child. All these new things he was learning so suddenly, why was he so uninformed? Well there wasn't really anyone to ask about that anymore... Stray from that topic for now he told himself, looking over at Kaiden.

"Humans are pretty advanced, they even appear to have little plant things in their faces" Nimia said, pointing to Kaiden's piercings. "Do you think I could ever get little plants on my face? Are they good for the skin? Well you look handsome so I assume they must be beneficial~" Nimia began to compliment again. He really couldn't resist an attractive face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ OOC: I don't mind ^u^ I was actually away for a bit for dinner so... ]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden shook his head in a 'no' fashion. 'Plants...really? How back-watered is this merman..?' he thought, rubbing the back of his head. He just looked expressionless as usual as Nimia complement him on being handsome. "These are not plants...they are sliver piercings, and they not beneficial, it's just a way of expression." he said, as he closed his eyes, feeling a bit tired from last night gaming session for seven hours straight, even eating home-made pizza.

Kaiden looked at Nimia and raised an eyebrow, flirting again? he thought, and looked over at Lexi, getting the feeling she might be uncomfortable with the merman's flirting. "How about not flirting so much, and focus more on the learning process of video games?" he asked, looking him with a concerned look on his face. He wanted this girl to feel okay around them, and enjoy themselves with the games they have before them.

"Well it depends on where you want to have on your body, there a lot of places where you can have piercings...and I really wouldn't call myself handsome, I'm just a normal guy who likes video games." he said, pointing to the snake bites on below his bottom lip. If he wanted to get started on his first video game experience...might as well start with Zelda or Mario. Kaiden walked over to a Mario arcade game, and placed in a couple of quarters. "You guys play, while I direct you what to do from there." he said, patting the side of the machine.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC: Whee...finally done with the profile. }

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Nimia and Lexi, and other gamers Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $499.50

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Scarborough Fairness

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi glanced at the merman before she rose an eyebrow as he referred to the piercings as plants, they looked nothing like plants... She then shook her head a tiny bit before she glanced at Kaiden as he asked the male to stop flirting. She sort of admired the male for speaking up to the male, she never would have done it, she would have just awkwardly stood there before she found a reason to make up and excuse to leave. She then watched as the male walked over to one of the old arcade games and set a few quarters down on it, she already knew how to play, so she would leave all the playing up to the merman. "But, I already know how to play, I just can't describe what the games are about." She chuckled a bit before she dug in her bag of candy again, her nose wrinkling just a little as the candy she had grabbed had been a sour candy, though after a quick second, she smiled a little.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Eager | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Kaiden, Lexi | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

"Aw, you kill the fun" Nimia sighed, he supposed for the sake of these people he would stop. Besides, he had a game to play. "They aren't plants? A real shame, I assumed anything strange would be a plant" Nimia explained, turning his attention to the game.

He made staggering wobbly steps as he followed Lexi to the game. There were two dots, one red and one blue, and a stick with a knob on it. Nimia curiously looked down at the buttons and pressed down on the red one. On the game, the thing Nimia assumed was the protaganist went up, but then fell back down. "So how do I make him a hero? What dot is that?" Nimia asked, staring down in curiosity at this game. "This is the one Lexi was talking about yes? Defeating bad guys and what not? How do I begin?" Nimia asked, eager to start.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

ViViD Maestro

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:13 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden looked at Lexi. "That's why you're playing with Nimia." he said with a small smile. He had the idea that if the merman saw someone along side him play the game then, he could follow suit and mimic the moves to play the game. "Sadly...I don't really play games like Mario, I only play it on...well certain days...and today isn't that day." he added. He now turned to the merman that had so many questions as before.

"Okay...you're Mario, and defeating monsters is by jumping on them, also if you see a mushroom along the path, get it cause it'll make you grow bigger and powerful..." he began to explain, he place one of Nimia's hands on the knob and his other hand by the two buttons. "Just keep going through the level and relax...playing video games is about relaxing and focusing on the task you have in front of you, I know you can do it, Nimia, and you too Lexi." he said giving them his usual small smile.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC:. }

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Nimia and Lexi, and other gamers Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $499.50

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at Kaiden and blushed a little bit before she chuckled. "Oh, I guess that make's sense!" She said before she tilted her head at the male as he said that he only played games like Mario on certain days. 'Hmm, I wonder what he means by that.' She thinks before brushing the thought away, it was none of her business and if her wanted to tell them more about it, he would have.

The dark-haired female then turned to the merman as he started asking tons of questions, thankful towards Kaiden for answering them. The female then looked at the merman. "You use the little stick to make your character move and the buttons will have your character jump." She said before looking at the screen. "You'll want to stay away from the little brown creatures and the ones that look like turtles." She said, pointing out the characters to him. "Like this." She then took a quarter and put it in the second machine, which had the same game, and slowly went through part of the game to show him what she had meant.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Curious | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Kaiden, Lexi | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia looked at the game in excitement as he listened to his instructions and moved around. Kaiden had touched his hands earlier, but he said he wouldn't flirt anymore so he restrained the flood of thoughts and lines that were trying to make their way out of his mouth.

"Alright then. So how does... jumping? on these things make them defeated? Is that how people fight for dominance?" Nimia asked, moving his character along, and his smile widened when he jumped on a turtle and defeated it. "This isn't really that difficult, how do people play this for extended periods of time?" Nimia wondered out loud as he watched Lexi play it, mimicking her actions. It seemed like a fairly simple thing to him. Surely this wasn't the best thing the peasants- people here had created. Still, he kept this comment to himself as he studied the game like it was some rare specimen.

ViViD Maestro

OoO Tragic Melody oOo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:17 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Markos walked in quietly, yawning quietly. He wanted to blow off some steam while he killed his enemies. On video games, of course. He was completely tired from unpacking his stuff, but he couldn't sleep for some reason. As he walked in, he saw a chick and two guys, one with piercings, the other with really long hair. He strolled right past them, looking for a game to play. If they wanted to talk to him, they can say so themselves. He found a random retro game, and started playing. He was planning on wasting his time and money on this place, so might as well play as many games as he can while he's here and doesn't have a giant hole in his wallet.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:51 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden looked over Nimia and Lexi shoulders, seeing that his plan was actually working, then again he was always one to make quick plans that eventually worked out. "First is the easy games...then you move your way up from there." he said, crossing his arms. His green eyes looked to the side seeing a red-headed male walk inside. 'Another gamer?' he thought, leaning back on the wall watching his two new friends play their game. 'Friends...? This feels nice for a change...' his thoughts continued to himself, he closed his eyes, and smiled.

Kaiden never really had friends to hang out with....or being truthfully, never really having them. He was always inside his home, because he never feeling anything would scare off the rest of the children, like he was some kind of monster. His grandmother just told him to never tell anyone about his condition, unless he really needed to tell them about it. 'In truth...I don't want to hide anything from these people...' he thought, shoving his hands in his pockets. His face showed no expression again as he looked up and watch his new-found friends play the game.

He looked over at the red-headed male, and though maybe he'd like to play with them also.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC:. }

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $490.25

Lexi glanced at the male playing the game next to her and smiled a little as he seemed to get a hang of the game. She then looked at her game and chewed at the inside of her cheek as she concentrated on playing until she died on her last life and the words game over, popped up at the screen. That had honestly been fun, it had been a little while since she last played a game on an old gaming machine like that one. Moving away from the Mario game, she went over near Kaiden and looked around, seeing all of the other games before something red caught her eye. Looking over at the red-haired male, she glanced at him a second before she noticed a game a few feet from where they were, smiling, she walked over to the pac-man game and put in a quarter as she started playing, this was actually one of her favorite older games. Though, it had been a while since she last played it, so the female huffed a bit before she put in another quarter and started playing again, doing a much better job the second time around.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lishiru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:34 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Markos was already slamming his hands onto the console, trying to beat all the high scores. When the game ended, he was pleased to see that he had accomplished his goal. It was a hobby of his, making sure all the names on the high score list say "MARKOS". It was funny to see the reactions of people who would play after him. He could feel like someone was watching him or something, and looked behind him. He saw the blonde with piercings looking at him. Did he want Markos to play with him and the people around him? Well, there's no point in playing alone..

He walked over towards the guy, hands in his pockets.
"Yo.. Name's Markos." That was simple enough.

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items