Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Room

Back to Guilds

Tags: Solomons, Crazies, Brewery, Crimson, Room 

Reply Mini-Adventures
Sherman and Nat's Excellent Timey-Wimey Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:24 pm
The guard yelled in pain and fell over stiff as a board his face smacking his desk knocking him out cold and sent a metal plate he had on it flying into the face of another guard.

That guard stumbled back and knocked another guard over. Just by shear luck three guards were down. the other two freaked and ran away screaming the witch was loose.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image

The "witch" in question pulled the wires off of the downed guard and changed back to her original appearance long enough to put her taser back in her coat pocket. Then, while the room was still empty other than the unconscious three, she concentrated again, and her appearance became that of a peasant girl dressed in blue, with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She went out the door and slipped into the crowd, making her way toward the gate that led to the village...  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:54 pm
The knight was wondering around the market place trying to find some food him would like. He kept hearing ramblings about a beheading that was suppose to happen today. Apparently some witch teleported into the bed room of the king of this kingdom, He figured he might go and head that way and see for himself. He knew that innocent people would be accused of witchcraft far to often. He wanted to make sure this was the real deal.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie was able to slip past the people who were milling about in the castle courtyard, and she squeezed through a knot of people at the gate, making her way into the village. She'd escaped from the castle, and now she had to regroup. But the problem--well, other than the fact that she was now a fugitive--was that she had no idea if there was a way for her to get back to her own time. The key around her neck (now hidden with her disguise) was the key to a time-traveling car, but the key would do no good to her now. For one thing, it was the key that took the car into the past, and for another thing, the car was stuck in 2014, and it was supposed to look like it was wrecked.

She took a few deep breaths and then wove her way around the marketplace. She would have to figure out some way to barter for food, or else just escape into a forest and hope to survive on berries. She didn't want to risk hunting, since she'd probably get accused of poaching on royal lands or something like that...  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:14 pm
The knight saw something strange. He stopped and watched as a blonde woman was moving in, what looked like, a hurry to get away from the castle. and shortly after bells started going off from the castle signalling a prisoner escape. The knight walked over to cut Natalie off. "Why the hurry young lass?" He said with a thick Irish accent.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Suddenly Natalie found herself being accosted by a knight, and her eyes widened. That helmet was shaped like a wolf's head. Odd... Not only that, but she knew she'd seen that coat of arms on his shield before. Where...SHERMAN! It was on James's truck! So this must be his great great great great great great great great great great great granddad... Suddenly Natalie REALLY felt like the heroine of Outlander, who met her HUSBAND'S ancestor when she'd found herself whisked back in time. Only that guy was the Big Bad of the story...brrr!

Hoping and praying that doing theater in college would pay off now, Natalie tried her best to let her speech match the local accent and dialect. This was the first Irishman she'd met so far, so he didn't seem to be from around here either. The rest of the people had sounded British.

"I've so much to do today," she explained, "and I was so tired last night that I slept until almost dawn! Now I've far, far too many chores, and not enough time to do all of them!"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm
"Really? Seems like everyone else has things to do and they are still stopping what they are doing to go see a witch get beheaded. but by the sound of those bells she got away and you were the only one leaving the castle before the bells went off lass. Tell me. You really a witch or someone with some really bad luck?" The knight asked and sniffed at her. "Your scent does kinda betray you. You smell like someone that has a lot of trouble wit demons and the like."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie's shoulders sank. She was busted by the guy's detective skills, her clumsy escape, and the fact that a lot of beings could smell her blood. Molly warned me about that...and that anti-mage dude zeroed in on me because of it too!

"Bad luck, and lots of it," she said softy. "I try to live a quiet life and mind my own business, but wherever I go...trouble follows!" She took a deep breath. "I don't want any trouble...I just want to go home."  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 pm
"Well lass we best get moving. Tell me everything that happened. and my name is Devlyn Sherman. What be your's lass?" Devlyn said as he reached out to shake her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image

She was relieved that the man had believed she was telling the truth! "Natalie Pierce," she replied softly, shaking his hand. So he's related to James..I wonder how? she thought. How many generations of Shermans stood between Devlyn and James?

"We need to run fast!" she said. "Or rather, I do! I don't wanna drag you into my messes!"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:54 pm
"No lass its fine. Just act like you're from the town brothel while we go to fetch some provisions and my horse. Nothing suspicious about a knight in armor with a lady on his arm. Just hope some foolish knight doesn't try challenging me cause he is sick and tired of waiting for another pointless war to fight." Devlyn said as he held his arm out for Natalie to wrap herself around to help go with the disguise.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie's face turned a little pink. "A b-brothel?" she stammered. She took a deep breath. "Dunno how well I can pull the seductress act, but anything's worth a try!" She held onto Devlyn's arm and tried to look like a, erm, lady of the night, but she didn't know how successful they'd be.  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:11 pm
"Mostly smile and look pretty. Maybe try to be a lil suggestive on things if things call for it. If things really get hot. . . Well ether I'll have to put it on ice or we fake a kiss." Devlyn said as he lead her to the market place to quickly get some food before they go.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"Eh?" Natalie squeaked, trying to figure out how in the WORLD she'd manage to say suggestive things without turning red and blowing her cover. Okay, Pierce, you've laughed at enough dirty Monty Python sketches in your life, she silently chided herself. Just think of getting back home, and do what you have to!

She chuckled. "I can smile and look pretty, but it'll take a lot to keep me from blushin'! Not that I've never heard lewd comments before, but it's a little harder to make dirty jokes than it is to hear 'em!"

She was doing the "smile and look pretty" thing when another knight approached the pair.

"Halt!" the knight ordered. "Sir knight, your help is needed here! A witch has escaped the castle, and if she is not found, she could destroy the kingdom!" The man turned his helmeted head toward Natalie. "Beware the witch...she could take any form. See to it that no one bewitches you!" A snort. "We have ways to tell if the wench is a witch..."

((I fail so hard at writing NPC baddies. And medieval talk. *snerk*))  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

General Blaze Sherman

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:31 pm
Devlyn looked at the knight. "I'll keep me eyes out for the lil wench. But I can't stay and help you. I'm in a bit of a hurry. Only stopped in town to restock for my trip and have a lil bit of fun before I get back on the road to home. I am needed there for some very important business." He said to the knight trying to get them out of the situation.  
Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff