Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[CARNIVAL] Cake Walk - OVER 'GRATS WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:59 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 5th
Username: tartara seabreeze
Pae'il name: tristen

He stopped with the music on his number, but alas it wasnt called. He frowned lightly. Curses! But to his surprise the music started up again. Happily he.moved to the beat but he not all shared in his joy. The female in front was acting very odd. Jittery. Was she ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:57 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date:8/5/14 (for the next six minutes
Username:EvilSIlverDragon
Pae'il name: Alma

The teen cheered for the lucky winner before pausing mid jump. Blinking she looked down again. Everyone wins a cake right? Oh she hoped! Rolling her shoulders she went with the game still.

Finding her steps back, the young nymph pulled an passable irish jig fully in her own little party as she followed everyone else.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:20 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 8/5/14
Username: Strawberri Stardust
Pae'il name: Haukea

Haukea clapped politely for the winner, smiling softly. The cakes looked yummy! When the music began again, he started walking.

(hope this still counts? x3 if not, ignore this post |3;; )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 pm
((Ignore if I'm late! Just got home xD))

User ImageI LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 5th
Username: Roserain
Pae'il name: Koios

There was clapping as the Pae that seemed to be holding this game danced about excitedly and picked up a cake from the table to give away. He looked at her hopefully, awaiting his prize for being good and going around the circle.... but then the music started up again. Did he do something wrong? Why didn't he get his cake?

Blinking, he stood up and started marching along the path of boxes with their numbers. It seemed only one Pae got a treat, so now they had to walk again. Koi was just starting to put the little piece of paper being drawn with the numbers on the floor when the music stopped again. This time he sat down promptly, eager to see if he did it right and would be getting a little box.

Maybe he should dance around the path? Maybe it wasn't the numbers in the boxes, but how well you moved around the path. It sounded like a race but no one was moving very fast. He titled his head curiously and looked at the gathering of sweets with longing.  

Roserain

Much Wolf

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:08 pm
((Sorry, Berri and Rose, but we are going by EST so you were a little late for the 5th, but your posts can still count for today, the 6th! ^__^ ))  
Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:51 am
1. Fea / Dosvi
2. Dai / Twinkleshine
3. Tara / Tristen
4. Ru / Alma

Bree was overjoyed to separate herself from that cake. She hoped that the winner would enjoy it beyond comprehension. She had been sure to add an extra touch of magic and love into these delights!

The music began again and she watched as they all started again. This was going so well! She especially loved the lady who continued to wave her hands around in the air like she just didn't care. She was really getting into the groove of things! Even the male right behind her was moving to the music in his own way. Oh and that familiar teen! She was dancing as well! Perhaps Bree should have tossed in a best moves cake!

The music stopped suddenly, and Bree once again whipped out a number, "Number four!" she called out. When she saw it was Alma she grinned, "Guess the island spirits loved your moves, dear! You get a cake!"

EvilSIlverDragon

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:10 am
Alma froze when the music stopped and the number was called. As she looked down to where she was standing, the number four was clear as day. It took a second for it to click but then she jumped in place with her hands in the air celebrating. "Cake!"

Flying over the Bree she smiled brightly and thanked her, "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Taking the present she won, Alma carefully toted it to safety. The last time she was around a cake didn't go so well. Connecting the dots to the last event just didn't happen and she didn't make the connection.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:12 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 6th
Username: Fea Line
Pae'il name: Dosvidaniya

AGAIN WITH THE STOPPING! Dosvi glanced down at the numbers around them, seeing the little one go next. "Now she adds youngin! HEATHEN!" she growled, pointing a finger at Bree. "Do not eat the sweets young thing, it is a trap!" she tried to warn the girl but it was too late. The music started up again and people started marching. Groaning and shaking her head, she went along in the circle a bit more willingly this time, chanting some random made up 'spell' to protect herself from becoming the next victim.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 8/6/2014
Username: Shicala
Pae'il name: Zaden

Zaden had been watching from afar, those weird pae were walking around and around and around. They were WEIRD.... but then wait what?! they were going to get foodstuffs?!? That was SO for her, and to her this was something that even her sister who made fun of her hunting abilities couldn't harass her for. When she thought noone was watching she slipped into the circle of pae and hopped-skipped pretending she'd been there all along.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:44 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 6th
Username: tartara seabreeze
Pae'il name: Adora

As he finished on a new number, Tristen looked up expectantly for his to be called. Only he wasn't. It was a rather unique looking girl who happily fluttered over to the host of the game. Rubbing the back of his neck, Tristen stepped out of the circle. "I've got no luck at this apparently!" The fae of love laughed heartily as he made his way back to Adora. "Maybe you would?"

As her father walked back over to her, the hybrid heaved a big sigh as she saw he was empty handed. She knew what that meant; he was unsatisfied and going to drag her down with him. "If I go up, can I pass on all the other games?" The strawberry haired female spoke with her arms crossed.

He frowned deeply at his daughter. She had always had a bit of anti-cling to him, but it seemed of late she really...hated to be around him. It was why he took her to the carnival, to hopefully bond. "...Sure." As much as it pained him, perhaps it was time to let her move out of the house. An adult girl really did need her own space.

The female nodded before walking past him to the event. Only when past him did she let the sadness show on her face. She hated being so mean to him. The look on his face broke her heart. But he had to start getting the point to let her live her own life. Adora moved into the circle, hiding her inner excitement to play. She really did want to join the game from the very beginning, which was why she agreed to go then, but her charade had to continue. As the music started back up and the pae began to move again, her emerald eyes flicked over to her father. Sorry daddy.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:51 am
Teigra
((Sorry, Berri and Rose, but we are going by EST so you were a little late for the 5th, but your posts can still count for today, the 6th! ^__^ ))

((It's ok, Tei! Do I need to post my entry again and change the date to the 6th? Or will it already be counted?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:53 am
Roserain
Teigra

((It's ok, Tei! Do I need to post my entry again and change the date to the 6th? Or will it already be counted?))

((*chuckles* No worries, we'll count your earlier post. Sorry for any confusion. 3nodding ))  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:23 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 7th August because I missed the 6th because I had my poster session and then had to pack and move out immediately after so i just got home
Username: o0_Daisule_0o
Pae'il name: Twinkleshine

Second verse, same as the first. She's walking around and hopes to win a cake because cakes are yummy. Also, Rosewater appears to have left at this point, but her mom doesn't seem to notice  
Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:47 am
1. Berri / Haukea
2. Roserain / Koios
3. Fea / Dosvi
4. Ala / Zaden
5. Tart / Adora

Bree watched Alma take her precious cake, and gave a huge sigh of relief when she saw how careful the young one was being with it. She hadn't forgotten the terrible thing that had occurred when she had been around cake last time-

Bree shook her head. She had to continue on! There were others awaiting her direction so they too could win cake! Oh she wished she could just shower them all with cake! She looked over them seeing longing in their eyes (that could possibly be made up in her head) and felt her heart clench. "Go on music! We must have another winner!" Again the isle fairies started up the music and Bree watched them march on.

She bounced on her tip toes when another Pae slipped into the game- yes! Old, young, all sorts were joining in. She was especially surprised by how well that small child was keeping up. Oh! The music stopped and she was reaching for another number~

"Number one! Please come get your cake!" she called as she swiped it up off the table and held it out for Haukea.

Strawberri Stardust

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:14 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 8/7/2014
Username: Shicala
Pae'il name: Zaden

Zaden almost bumped into the pae ahead of her when the circle stopped moving. One... what was a one?. She looked at the other pae walking with her and one of them left the circle and claimed a cake. She pouted, that pae must be named One.... not fair, they were supposed to say Zaden! And then the music started again and she saw the pae ahead of her start to walk again so she started to move again also.

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff