Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] staircase blues [Estel, Alette] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:14 pm
Alette had already grabbed ahold of Estel's hand hand and begun towing her in the direction of her room, though in a we're totally bffs now sort of way, not an I'm kidnapping you kind of way. When they reached the door, Alette fiddled with the knob and then pushed it open, stepping into her room.

It wasn't very big, but she didn't really care for big anyway. A simple white bed with pale blue sheets and draping, sheer white curtains around it sat off to the side, against one wall. On it were piled a variety of stuffed animals that ranged from rabbits, to bears, to cats, to puppies, with a few other assorted animals as well. There was a white desk on the opposite wall, with a stack of books and notebooks and pens, and a white vanity with a large mirror kitty corner to it. The closet was set into the wall, stuffed with a multitude of brightly colored clothing, shoes, and accessories, and on the white hardwood floor there was a pastel blue carpet with pale pink polka dots. Alette's faithful mirror, Sydney, was propped up against the wall beside the bed.

Alette bounded inside and stretched out her arms wide to each side, spinning in a circle. "Welcome to my humble abode!" she said happily, and then pranced over to the bed, flinging open the curtains. She rummaged around the pile of plushes for a minute and then turned around and emerged victorious, a fluffy white minipet clasped in her hands.

"This is Rosey!" Alette said happily, as the elnin, clearly only just waking up from a nap, gave a little stir and blinked sleepily at the other ghoul. "She's my baby, I have a few others, but Rosey stays with me most of the time and she sleeps with me when I go to bed."

luridel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:38 am
"Oh, wow, your room is adorable!" She had meant to say another word, like 'awesome,' but 'adorable' came out faster. Estel came tentatively closer to the bed, bowing politely. "Hi, Rosey. You're adorable, too!"

kuroopu
I am the slowest I'm so sorry

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:53 pm
Alette beamed at Estel - aka her new friend, and held Rosy out a little further. The elnin gave a soft mewling sound and shuffled its tiny feet, blinking curiously at this newcomer to its owners room.

"Thank you so much!" Alette said happily. "Would you like to hold her? She's very sweet!"

Luridel
no worries!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:15 pm
"Aaawww..." Estel clasped her hands to her heart, smiling at Rosey.

"Oh - may I? Sure, if that's okay!" She held her hands out curiously to the minipet.

kuroopu

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out