7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:55 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥
“Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."

MacGregor♥♥♥♥ «User Image

Arianna had no idea what he meant by that but she wasn't scared, if he had wanted to hurt her, he would have already....or he would have just left her for dead. She smiled softly, her eyes sparkling with her unavoidable spirit and humor. "As you wish M'Lord." She said with a grin then sobered and asked in a soft voice, her accent thick with her emotion. "I was wondering however if while I am serving you, I may be able to look into my sisters death. I don't believe it was an accident and I am afraid that the one responsible will get away if not caught soon." She had spoken faster as she went, and leaned forward unaware of the amount of cleavage the dress showed as she did so. She wasn't used to wearing the latest fashions and her own peasants garb hid her quite well. Her earnest eyes looked directly at him with an open honesty that allowed him to see her for what she was. A true innocent, and one that had an unquenchable thirst for life and beauty. She saw the best in people and things, and wouldn't allow others not to see it too, if she could help it.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:16 am
User Image
»ƇŏƞƞŏƦ-------------------------
“Your intuition suggests something isn't right but you're not sure what it is.
It is not until the aftermath that you can see clearly and realize that true life
can be more terrifying than a horror script,
that monsters are real and evil preys on the innocent.”

----------------------Ϻϲßɍɨɖɛ«User Image

»----------------------------«
Connor's eyes dropped to her breasts again as she spoke on about her sister's death. He hummed in deep thought, tracing the rim of his glass as she spoke. "I don't see a reason why you cannot." He said and sat forward leaning in slightly. "As long as it doesn't interfere for what I have planned. You will be serving me mainly during the evening hours." He told her as a bit of a warning to rest during the day. "But as of now the weather is much to risky for you to travel. So I will tell you not to leave the castle grounds." His voice was deep and warning. It was very unsafe out there and he was amazed that she had gotten this far in this weather. Even when weather was ideal for traveling, there was still criminals and wolves lurking about. No place for a woman to travel alone.

Connor sat back in his chair and spoke again. "In regards to your late sister, Do you have any clue as to what this accident was that caused her death?" He asked, curious at why she didn't believe it was an accident, that it was murder. He wondered what kind of woman she was to jump into believing murder over accident. One that would probably question everything. He wondered how long it would be until she questioned him. That thought frighted him but still peaked his curiosity. He found her interesting and it made him want to keep her around just to see what happened next.

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:26 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Ari nodded her head quickly in agreement, her eyes wide. "Of course M'Lord..." She swallowed understanding his question. How could she tell him that her sisters ghost had come to her and told her it had been no accident without him crying witchery and turning her in? She wasn't sure so she spoke carefully. "It was a wagon accident. They say that the horses went wild over a wolf and the buggy flipped and killed them both. But M'Lord what would cause the bodies to be drained of blood?" She asked leaning even more forward. That was one piece of information that she heard the elders of the village talking about but she wasn't supposed to know. her breasts pushed up as she leaned against the table with her avid question. "I know it wasn't an accident..." She said not wanting to state exactly how, but her point was actually a good one without giving that secret away.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:33 am
User Image
It is not until the aftermath that you can see clearly and realize that true life

Connor jaw squared again and he sat back as he heard her explain why she felt it was no accident. In fact it sounded like a Vampire kill and a cover up. He has done it many times back when he was young and couldn't control the thirst. Times of war was fun for him. He could kill all he liked during a battle. No one payed attention, they were to busy running each other though. Since the war had ended he's learned to control his thirst and only take small amounts more often as to not kill his host. "I see." He said and nodded slightly. "Is it possible that the blood drained on the ground and was washed away by a heavy rain before they found them?" He asked, enjoying an actual conversation even though the topic pointed directly towards vampire and if she feared vampires, she would grow to fear him too because he did plan to drink from her eventually.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:43 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Taking a deep breath, she shook her head. "I don't believe so M'Lord, the word we received said that there were no rains in that area for over a week and-" She leaned closer to him whispering like she was sharing a secret with him. "I was told that they each had bite marks on their necks. Old men say Vampires but I don't believe that really. The monsters the old men describe don't exist." She whispered and nodded so that he knew she meant what she said. She had a theory that id Vampires did exist, they weren't the soulless monsters that were whispered about. She would imagine that there were good as well as bad ones just like people and she didn't buy in with the idea that they killed on those they fed on, well not the good ones anyway. "I have a different idea than the people in my village, they think me odd, and maybe I am-" She shrugged. "But I don't care..." She said looking at him with a bit of defiance in her eyes.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:55 am
User Image

Connor leaned in when she did start to whisper. What it sounded like to him was she didn't believe that evil vampire's could exist. They could and they did. It just depends on how far gone they are. Connor was almost the the point where he didn't care anymore but he clung to the small piece of humanity that he had left. It was moments like this that he didn't become one of those monsters that she was referring to. "I believe you are odd as well, Arianna." He said with a slight smirk but a full smile showed in his eyes as he found her slightly humorous. "Tell me, what is your idea about the creatures who lurk in the shadows and feed on blood." He asked with a small wave of his hand as he sat back in his chair and watched her, still amazed in her movements. It seemed like she had loosened up and was starting to show him who she really was.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:06 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

She was so excited that he asked her what her thoughts were on this subject that she only blushed a little when he said that she was weird. Rubbing her hands together in glee, much like a kid at Christmas, she grinned, her amber eyes glowing with her excitement. "Well you see if there are such creatures, I believe that they have to have intelligence. We, Humans I mean, would be there food so they couldn't go around just killing a bunch of people without getting caught! Then there is the fact that people say to get bitten means that you become one of them but there has to be more to that too because if that were so then everyone that ever got bitten would become one and therefore their food supply would diminish and then they would starve! So there has to be more to the whole turning thing too. I believe where there is intelligence there is also the choice between good and evil. If they were good before they were turned then they would probably be good after as well. Nothing I have heard convinces me that if such a thing exists, all would be horrible monsters. I have even hear that you don't have to die to be turned....if that's the case then how could they all be soulless creatures?" She asked really getting into her point now. Her voice, though excited never raised above a whisper and she had leaned in to him as she was speaking, her hand moved to rest on his arm and she never even noticed her actions. She wanted to add that she couldn't afford to be judgmental of Vampires because she was actually what her village would call a witch. She didn't add that part though because she had no desire to be burned at the stake.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:23 am
User Image

Connor listened to her and was very impressed. He thought she was adorable when she rubbed her hands together. He has never seen anyone do that before and it was entreating. The emotions she had as she went on was one of all to much brilliance for a woman, it was slightly eerie yet refreshing that she wasn't brainless. He almost laughed when she said that Vampires would have to be intelligent. Truth was not all were bright which caused them to be staked though the heart and beheaded. His lip did quirk up into a smile but it was gone almost as soon as he had one although his eyes told another story. He adored the movements she made as she spoke, and lastly her hand on his arm almost caused him to jerk back, but instead he just sat back and moved his arm from her slowly. A soft touch was something that he hasn't felt in a while and it was strange yet, comforting. He was very conflicted of all the emotions she brought out in him. It was as if his body had been asleep for century's but now the cobwebs were clearing. "I believe you have pondered this long and hard. That must mean you have a special interest in the Vampire?" He asked and took up his wine, finishing it off and setting the glass back on the table. "If you were stumble upon one some dreary night, what would you do?"  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:38 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Arianna saw his fleeting smile and wanted to see it again. She was in total shock that he was actually taking her seriously even though his eyes showed humor, she didn't think he was laughing at her. Pondering his question seriously, she nodded. "Aye, I have pondered this, I mean a girl has to know what's out there and be able to defend herself....." She sighed and blew the hair that came down into her face back into place. "If I came across one....well I think first I would have to know if it was a good one or a bad one. If it was a good one, then I would talk to he or she and go from there...If it was a bad one....I guess I would have to find something to stake it in the heart with...." She said looking away as if she hated that notion. In reality, she hated the thought of taking any kind of life. But if she had to she would to stay alive. She couldn't quite get away from her ancestors beliefs even if she did believe and love the Savior, Jesus. She had odd ideas that would get her killed for that too but she just kept her mouth shut and did as she was told and believed what she believed.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:50 am
User Image

He nodded in agreement with her. "If I found myself a bad vampire, I'm sure I would stake it as well." He said, being honest. "I believe bad Vampires cause the human population to become frighted of all Vampires. Then there would be manhunts out for the creatures, causing even good Vampire to murder in self preservation." He knew this conversation was getting interesting by the way she kept looking at him with those large and seemingly innocent eyes so full of wonder. He asked for more wine and she poured him some more then he continued. "Say on a night like this, you were riding and came upon a bad Vampire. Have you any defense against one that would attack straight away? Or do you hope to ride around alone with a carefree attitude and hopes that all Vampires are well mannered creatures and will ask you before they attempt to feed. Perhaps they will stand aside while you ready your wooden stake." He smirked and brought his glass to his lips, taking a long drink.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:01 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Ari sat back almost shocked at the question. Shaking her head no, she wondered if she dared tell him about her weapon that she designed and learned how to use. She also would have to tell him about her own abilities if she told him how she would deal with a Vampire that attacked straightaway. "Actually....I designed something that will protect me.....I had it with me on the road, I don't know if you saw it but it's a bow that I use to shoot large arrows make entirely of wood....stakes....really. They go straight through the heart and out the back but is long enough that it stays in the body." She stammered fear entering her eyes. She didn't dare tell him about her gifts but she saw the look in his eyes and knew that he would take nothing less than a full answer. "I...was born with...a gift" She stammered. "I...uhhh...well see M'Lord, I can...read people when their intent is evil." She didn't know how to say it any other way. It wasn't all the time and it was only truly evil intentions that she could read. It irritated her because she always looked for the good in people and her gift often made that hard to do. She was an excellent shot.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:25 am
User Image

Connor hummed again at her response and sat back, he held one arm across his chest, another bent at the elbow, two fingers pressed against his lip. "I don't recall any such device." He said and looked to her. "Interesting you say that's a gift. Gift's you can box back up and return or give it away to another. Curse is more like it." He told her. "Or others would simply just put it as intuition. Judging one by their body language could suggest if they were going to do something wrong or not." He sat forward and took another drink. "You have thought to run into Vampire's then? Judging on the amount of time you spend pondering the lifestyle and nature of Vampire, then setting off to create a weapon that would shoot like an arrow yet be a stake. Your creation does seem like it would work well. Has it been tested?" He couldn't help the smirk at the thought of her shooting this item into someone just to test it out. "Who helped you make this? Wasn't by chance Van Hellsing." He was becoming rather bold, throwing in to jokes in one evening. He should quit drinking the wine before he done something completely out of character.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:45 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Ari laughed, a bright airy laugh that lit her whole face as well as her eyes. "Well of course not Van Hellsing you big silly! But I did test it....sort of. A boy friend of mine-" She frowned at the way that sounded and continued. "I mean to say a friend of mine that is a boy helped me build a dummy that would be about the same size as a man, a rather large man because you never know how big a person that was turned is going to be." She said with a nod and a grin. "I learned how to shoot arrows first, went hunting with my friend and he taught me how to hunt with a bow and arrow then I learned how to use the larger one I made. I did that on my own. Robby thinks me insane but humors me anyway, that's why he's my friend. He helped me with so much and never once called me names. After my sister left to marry, I lost my parents and was left alone so I had to learn to fend for myself see, and one evening I was out hunting and I saw something. It scared me to almost death but I believe it was a Vampire, and not a good one. That was when I decided to make the Bow that would shoot stakes." She explained quickly, her eyes earnest and once again she leaned forward without thinking and rested her hand on his arm. She pouted and looked up at him with an expression that said she thought the villagers were a bit stupid. "People thought me odd but they are terrified of the idea of Vampires. I say if your scared of something, learn how to fight against it!" She said with a nod of her head. "Anyway, I learned how to be as accurate with my big bow as I was with the normal one and I even made bigger arrows for the bigger bow! It's easier to hunt with you know. Plus I only have to carry one that way so I wouldn't get confused if I had to suddenly defend myself." She tapped her head at her temple and winked at him. "I think about these things. I got really good with it and I am strong enough to send the stake through the dummy that has more inside of it than a Vampire would so I know I could be accurate and get it through my target! She said and blushed noticing her hand on his arm. Sitting back with a sigh, realizing too late that she had been sitting so far forward that she was leaning back almost entirely in order to rest her back against the chair. Blushing bright red, she cleared her throat and scooted back in the chair to sit normally. Her large eyes were always expressive and now she looked down figuring he would laugh at her. She was short even by a woman's standard and so small in size that she still wore kids clothes even though she was already 15. Her mother had been worried that she would end up alone and maybe she would, but she didn't care. She didn't want to marry the blacksmith's son....and Robby was her dearest friend but ewwww, to be his wife? Uh no. She knew her size was directly related to how strong people thought she was but she had done quite well for herself after her parents death. Looking at him sheepishly, she said. "Uh...sorry to run on so." She felt like an idiot but she was who she was. Sighing, she realized that she wouldn't ever be able to change, her father always did tell her she talked too much and was too smart for her own good, that no man would want her to wife being smarter than the average man in their village. Yet he had encouraged her learning....Bringing herself back to the table mentally, she blushed again.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

Connor was taken back at how talkative she has become. It was refreshing to have his castle feel the life of chatter again. Normally it was so quiet and by this time of night he was reading or doing something completely boring. She talked about the device and how she tested it and her eyes were alive with pride in her work. She talked about herself being a skilled archer and her parents and growing up alone. He nodded to her and sat straight when she told him she was sorry. "Have you finished your dinner?" He asked, folding his hands together and resting them against his chest as his elbows were on the armchairs. "When weather permits i'll send someone to look for your weapon." He told her as he watched her again. She really was too cute for her own good and he liked it yet it bothered him. He didn't want to get to attached to her because he knew she would be leaving eventually, but for now, she belonged to him. He knew exactly what to do with her after dinner.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46 pm
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Arianna blushed when he asked her about dinner. She had barely touched it because she had been talking too much. She hated to waste anything so she finished the food quickly and grinned at him. "It was good thank you so much!" She exclaimed with a excitement. "I would appreciate it if you did send someone, or I can go look for it myself when the weather clears up. I would hate to lose it but I can make another one if I have to." She said taking a long drink of the wine. It was warm in the dining room, she thought as she took a deep breath. She wasn't used to drinking wine and realized she had been drinking it like it was water and was now feeling some of the effects of wine. She felt giddy and happy if a slight bit dizzy. She smiled at him, a wide, open smile thinking he was so handsome. A thought struck her and before she could stop herself, she asked. "Are you married?" Then blushed a bright red. That was a completely inappropriate question to ask a man.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces