Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Ice packs and Cee healing! (Noemi/Cee/Oliver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 am
Since Noemi was a little more used to Cee, she didn't really shrink at the girl's rant.

Instead she listened intensely as if she was learning something very important for life here on the Island.

"How does it relax you?" Noemi prompted, "Big wigs? Hemp?" Words were totally flying over Noemi's head. "Cigarettes are bad." Noemi could at least agree on that part. Noemi cocked her head before reaching over to Oliver and squeezing his hand. "Is it bad to try?" Not that Noemi was really considering trying it but if Miss Cee said it was alright, then why wouldn't it be?

Miss Cee was usually always right!

iloveyouDie
I'm revoking your Mama Cee rights
Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:25 am
"You just get loose and giggly.. and hungry maybe." Cee grinned, glad to see Noemi was willing to try. "And it don't hurt yer lungs like cigarettes. OH!" She also reached for Oliver and squeezed both their hands. "How bout instead of smokin.. we make it inta brownies?!"

Her excitement was forced to be tempered so other mooches didn't show up. "That way yer little pink lungs wont get hurt. I'm tellin ya, we'll have super fun!"

nyxtsuki moon
she is not beyond peer pressure

grey dragon

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:48 am
Oliver looked like a deer, the second before being struck by a car. His dad never had anything to say on the matter, but was this the sort of 'peer pressure' his mother had once warned him about? At the time she was probably just worried he would get hurt climbing trees, or getting bullied by the other kids, but surely the advice would still be good eight years later...

He gave Noemi an anxious look as she squeezed one hand, and then jumped as Cee took his other. He didn't want to be lose and giggly... There was enough to worry about even when he didn't have to consider impaired inhibition and judgement.

"B-brownies?" Oliver finally asked, in a tiny, unreasonably terrified voice.

iloveyouDIE

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:05 pm
Noemi blinked. "That doesn't seem like a bad thing!" She bobbled her head. "I mean at the feelings!" And it didn't have side effects like tobacco so...Noemi really didn't see a problem.

She kept her hand in Oliver's, to encourage the boy to stay with them. She knew Cee seemed scary but....

Her eyes widened.

"Brownies!?! I love cooking! Can I give some to Shu?" Noemi bounced, "Can we make Brownies?" She looked at Oliver, "Do you want to make Brownies?!?"

iloveyouDie
Grey Dragon

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 am
"Shu... shu.." Cee was running the name through her head. This was her stash and she didn't want to share with everyone. "OH! The cute lil asian chick on twitter? Yeah you can invite'er."

Cee tangled her hand up in Oliver's, she wasn't gonna let him get away. "C'mon cutey. You can jus' try a lil brownie. You'll be safe I promise." Wink.

nyxtsuki moon

GREY DRAGON

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:53 pm
Oliver stared at Cee's hand, where her fingers were entwined with his own. Noemi didn't seem interested in letting go either, so he was unable to make a hasty and embarrassing retreat. He did sort of like brownies, but couldn't they just make the regular kind, without any of those weird ingredients?

He stared down at the table, unable to give an answer as a bright blush spread across his face. He didn't want to do the uncool thing and say no. At the same time, he was still a teenage boy, and this was closer than he had ever gotten to such a pretty, confident girl. The desire to remain in his right mind was battling with his desire to go along with them because... girls. His thoughts began to short circuit.

"C-can we just... um... bake... normal brownies?" The kid stammered, trailing off hopelessly.

iloveyouDIE
How did I miss your post. XD

nyxtsuki moon

Grey Dragon

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:51 pm
Noemi smiled now at Cee, "I will just take one piece to her later! Because Shu really likes sweets."

And she wasn't sure why Oliver wanted to run away but that was okay! It was probably because he thought Miss Cee was really nice and pretty! She knew your feels Oliver. Miss Cee was the best.

"We can make normal ones too! I can make two separate batches." If that's what Oliver wanted, Noemi would aim to please.

She was led into the kitchen with the pair and only let go when she started to gather all the ingredients for brownies.

iloveyouDIE
Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:20 am
"Yeah sure.." Plain ones. Whatever. Cee's hand rolled on her hand dismissively of that but she was still encouraging. Maybe she could find a way to mix them all up on the plate. It would be like a bakery grab bag. Which brownie gets you stoned? Which just leaves you disappointed?

Cee found Noemi taking the lead for once and followed, also clasping onto Oliver the entire way. It seemed both girls were keen on not letting him get away.

"So Oliver," Her lashes batted at him and Cee threw her arm around his shoulder to hug him close. She didn't seem to care what of her assets pressed to his body. "What gotta sweetie like you in dis crazy place?"

nyxtsuki moon

grey dragon

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:48 pm
Oliver relaxed considerably as he was helplessly pulled towards the kitchen, normal brownies sounded more like something he could handle. He even smiled a little in this less anxious state. It wasn't the gung-ho grin of a confident, enthusiastic youth, at best it could be described as shy, but it was a start! Especially since his cheeks were still pink and he had two pretty girls pulling him by the hand.

He didn't try to pull his hand away from Cee once they reached the kitchen, but he was distracted by Noemi's cupboard rummaging. "H-have you ever made brownies before?" The teen asked hesitantly. Not out of doubt for Noemi's culinary skills, but rather his own inexperience. He had barely cooked anything except microwave dinners and kraft dinner in his past six years of life. Brownies were new and foreign territory.

Oliver opened his mouth as though about to say something else, but all that came out was a nervous squeak as Cee was suddenly very, VERY close. "I-I... um..." His cheeks were once again very red, and he stared at his feet. "Uh... I-I'm n-not sure..."

iloveyouDIE

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:55 pm
"Of course I've done brownies!" Noemi chirped, reaching up as much as she could to the top shelf for the chocolate powder.

She was oblivious to Cee's advances but even is she saw them, she would assume that was how Miss Cee was.

You go Cee, You go.

(get it Oliver ho ho ho.)

"I bet Miss Cee knows how to make her brownies good too! We'll be okay." Almost...there...to the top!

Grey Dragon
iloveyouDIE

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:13 am
"Yeah I made brownies a couple'a times." Cee grinned but seemed to be letting Noemi do most of the real work. She was, for the moment, more interested in finding out about Oliver.

"C'mon you ain't need'a be shy wit me." She released him then and sat on one of the kitchen stools nearby. "I ain't gonna bite!" Winkwink.

She pulled a small baggie from a pocket, shaking it. It was the weed, whatever small amount she'd doled herself for the day to share with friends. It would be enough for brownies, and not strong ones.

"Like where'r you frooom.. what were you into.. did you have a giiiirlfriiiend.." Yes Oliver. Regale us with your life's story.

nyxtsuki moon

grey dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:40 pm
Oliver glanced over at Noemi with a look that said 'please help i don't understand what is happening', and stood helplessly at the counter between the two girls. Then he did a bit of a double-take.

The kid was not super tall by any standards, but he had a few extra inches over Noemi, and easily reached the cocoa powder. "This one, right?" He asked as he handed her the container. The moving around seemed to calm him down somewhat, that and being helpful. "Um... Noemi, i-is there anything else I can get out?"

Despite the teasing, Oliver managed to give Cee the shyest of shy smiles to accompany his blush. "I-it's not that interesting... I-I just lived in a small town next to the Hudson Bay, there wasn't much to do there." He avoided the question about having a girlfriend altogether. It was kind of embarrassing, he hadn't noticed the improvements in his physique since waking up, and still saw himself as a somewhat geeky nobody. A part of him still couldn't believe Cee was still talking to him... Or even Noemi for that matter.

iloveyouDIE

nyxtsuki moon

Grey Dragon

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:38 pm
"Th..Thank you Oliver!" Noemi exclaimed, taking the powder from him and adding it to the piled of ingredients.

"No no! I think I got everything!" She looked at the pile, mentally making sure and nodded, yes everything was here luckily!

She was set upon measuring and giving Cee and Oliver a smile because they were getting along so well.

She set out two bowls, one for the amount Cee needed, and the amount needed for plain brownies that Oliver wanted. To please both of them of course.

"Okay Miss Cee, Tell me what you need me to do!"

Grey Dragon
iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:43 am
"Lotsa youse are from small places huh?" Cee blinked at the both of them. "So I know Noemi was'a farm girl. Wit her sexy little overalls an's**t." She laughed, "What'd you do Oliver were you like one'a them computer kids? Like all about the internet'er whatever? Or you one'a them gamer types? Like allllll my boyfriends under tha age'a thirty were on that ummm.." She snapped her fingers. "Calla Duty?"

There was a bowl set down for her and she divvied out her own ingredients. Not an accomplished baker, Cee could follow directions. "Oh well fer these you just gotta cook..." She handed Noemi a small pan with her share of oil that had pot ground and sprinkled into it. "Basically cook this till the plants all cook up and itll be like black lookin."

nyxtsuki moon

grey dragon

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:52 pm
Praise was enough to make Oliver relax further. This whole baking thing wasn't so bad, and Cee wasn't teasing him, at least not in the way he was used to. She wasn't so scary like this, when her attention was divided between himself and her own tasks.

However, she did manage to hit the nail on the head. Oliver was only one pair of glasses short of the geeky gamer stereotype. "Um, y-yeah, games mostly," he stammered, blushing at her accuracy. "There wasn't much for someone like me to do growing up..."

His tone had an edge of self-depreciation to it. He couldn't play sports, and was more afraid of playing in the forest than the other kids. All extracurricular activities had been put on hold indefinitely after his mother died, and when he was feeling all alone in the house it was the interaction and excitement of online gaming that had kept him from focusing on his situation.

Oliver reached for the bag of ice as a distraction, only to realize he had left it back in the cafeteria. Whoops...

iloveyouDIE

nyxtsuki moon

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas