Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Okay But What Happened? (Lock & Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:44 pm
Shun paused for a moment. Right. The Legacies probably still weren't really common knowledge currently. Closing his good eye, he took in a deep breath while trying to figure out how to best describe it.

"There's seven powerful artifacts. All sentient and each with their own domain. These are the Legacies. They've been the ones causing the distortion rifts as they attempt to awaken and cause havoc. The last one... The Wonderland thing? That was between the legacies of Destruction and Grief," he stated. Lock got caught up in that one, right?

"They're all ******** asses. Especially Revenge - Merlin. The only one who might be halfway decent is the sword. Protection. Or Excalibur."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:50 pm
Lock stared at Shun incredulously. "I'm not a scareling Shun." Seriously, what was Shun even thinking- Lock wasn't so stupid as to fall for some tall tale about magical artifacts and crazy rifts. "Now tell me what legacies actually are."

At least he was getting an explanation as to Wonderland. He'd still been trying to fill in the gaps on all this info. He knew that he'd had a crazy dream adventure. He also knew that others had shared in his crazy dream adventure. That was about it.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm
"I just ******** told you." Shun hissed, sounding a little irritated, "I don't think they were always artifacts. At least not in the case of Merlin.. the staff. I don't know what the hell he was before that but he's pissed now and from what I've gathered he pretty much wants to destroy the jacking world."

He nearly succeeded at least once too, as he recalled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:15 pm
Lock was taken aback as Shun snapped at him. He hadn't thought the reaper serious, but apparently his story about the legacies was legitimate. Come to think of it, why would Shun joke about something like this? Shun never joked about anything.

"Er, sorry. It just sounded pretty .... far fetched," he apologized, shaking his head. "Even if it's serious it still sounds crazy." He tried to make sense of it in his head for a moment. A staff that had the power to create insane dream worlds. Destroy death himself.

It seemed ... odd. "Why hasn't anyone tried to ... I don't know, destroy these things? Subdue them? If they're so powerful they can't be safe ... especially if they can be used by people." He gestured aimlessly. "Just look at that horseman lady."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:31 pm
Oh good. It got through to Lock this time. Shun let out a breath and shook his head, "From what I know, they've been mostly dormant until last year. Even then... we can't destroy something if we don't know where it is. If I could, I would snap Merlin in half. Not to mention that now that it seems like Medea can tap into Destruction, we'd have to deal with her and the rest of the bloody damn Horsemen to get rid of them."

Unfortunately, it seemed as though the Legacies had an easier time of finding them rather than the other way around. If Amrita was any indication.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:54 pm
That was ... troubling and rather disheartening. The fact that they had no clue where the legacies were combined with the fact that they were nearly unstoppable meant that Lock felt very, very helpless.

"Then ... what is our next move?" Lock was looking to Shun for answers. "I'm not sitting here like a lame mole waiting for someone to kill me off."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:58 pm
"To be honest, there isn't a whole lot we can do. For now, we stay vigilant. Keep strengthening yourself. Maybe it'll help a bit for when the next disaster strikes. Try to keep your ears open for any information. Any signs that s**t is going to stir again."

The reaper finally sat down, seating himself on the edge of his bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:01 pm
Lock nodded, a private taking commands from his sergeant. "Okay. I don't know what use I can be, but I can at least accelerate my studies ..." The elephant in the room being that Lock was still only a newbie in terms of all this jargon.

"To be honest I ... have never actually trained myself how to fight."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:31 pm
Shun scoffed lightly.

"You'll learn. One way or another. Or else you'll be crushed when s**t comes," he put plainly, "The hunters might not be the biggest threat anymore but I wouldn't go as far as to call them our friends still."

No. He still had strong feelings about that group of people. The last thing that happened made him... a little confused. But they still weren't to be trusted as a whole.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:04 pm
Lock nodded in agreeance. "Right now Medea matters more than the hunters, but it just means we have more enemies than we thought." Lock wasn't thinking of any sort of alliances, just that now they had twice as many people to kill.

He stood from the bed, crossing his arms. "Very well. I will begin work immediately. Thanks for the information."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:59 pm
Shun nodded, then walked to the door to let Lock out.

"Just don't do anything stupid."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces