Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Chronicles of Magesc

Back to Guilds

A breedable/changing pet shop guild for role play. 

Tags: Magesc, Soudana, Seren, Abronaxus, Dragon 

Reply The Hunts ❄ Hunting Forum
Mara Hunting [Imoogi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

torybird

Victorious Victory

9,625 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:39 am
User Image

Imoogi's Thread for Solo Hunting

I will be posting a hunt roll followed by the 300+ RP and then the loot drops for the previous battle.
For Each Page In This Thread, Here Is The Format I Will Be Using
Post #
  1. Stats
  2. Hunt #5 Roll
  3. Hunt #5 RP
  4. Loot #5 Roll
  5. Totaling up the Kills, double checking all math cool
  6. Totaling up the Loot pirate

~end of meta~

Current Stats
Character: Imoogi
Stage: Feral Orakovan
Level: 29 (3/29)
Luck: 13 (1/3)

INT: 42
ATK: 32
DEF: 30

Solo Mara Body Count at Start of this Page:
Rock Mara: 2
Metal Mara: 1
Mage Mara: 0

torybird rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 100 Total: 158 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:06 pm
Mara Hunt #5

Character: Imoogi
Stage: Feral Orakovan
word count: 600
Luck: 13
Creature: 2 Mara-Rock

Success Rate: 51-100

EDIT:
rolled a 100! One Rock Mara is increased to a Metal Mara.

This will occur after the stats and wins from the Fun of Rock Smashing hunt with Toki.
EXP Calcs: 15 + 20 = 35 exp gained
Level Increase :
Lv 29 (3/29 exp) 26
Lv 30 (0/30 exp) 9

+1 stat increase

roll for rewards after RP for a win  

torybird

Victorious Victory

9,625 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

torybird

Victorious Victory

9,625 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:22 pm
Imoogi had finished the patrol with the aged and blind shamen Toki. After they parted ways, Imoogi headed south towards the southern coast of Eowyn. The mara sols had fled to the south so thats where he headed. As he was flying, he thought back to the two Kiandri Khehora he had met, Grrel and Toki.
Grrel was an interesting one, and she seemed to think that being a Khehorian was important. Toki was a Khehorian, and his power was staggering. So it looks like being a Khehorian is very useful for magic, and if a shaman thinks its important as well, maybe I should consider going through this ritual. I do spend the majority of my time alone and in the ocean where some of the strongest beasts live. Maybe I should consider undergoing the ritual as well….but not now. I must focus on cleaning up these mara so they don't attack my family again. Whenever we figure out how to prevent them from attacking, I'll go back and talk with Toki, figure out how to become a Kehhorian and see if it is really what I want.

As Imoogi was considering his future, he kept a wary eye out for anything moving in the sky and on the ground. He fly away from Toki and his clan’s territory and moved further south. Toki had mentioned a large city, and Imoogi remembered his father’s lectures about the world and tried to remember where the large city was supposed to be.
If I had an army, I would besiege the cities because thats where the most people live, especially here on Eowyn. The desert is nasty. I hate cities, but thats where the non-battlers live, so they will need help. Hopefully there aren't too many tiny people, they always run from me. Not sure why they're scared of just size, small things can kill you also. Strange beings, magescians, very strange people.

As Imoogi moved across the Terra Expanse, he found it empty. He only found enemies as he reached the southern edge. He was flying during the night as usual when far below him, he spotted a green glow and a blue glow in the darkness. Two mara, hunting or patrolling, he didn’t know, but it didn’t matter. He folded his wings under him and dove, aiming for the blue glow. He knew from previous experience that he could safely dive bomb a metal mara and kill it in one hit. Which is what happened. He smashed straight into the moving suit of armor and shattered it into pieces. He spun around and grabbed the weapon the metal mara had been wielding. It was easier to destroy the rock maras if he had a hammer, but flying with one was a pain. He had hoped that there would be a hammer on the maras, but both of them had axes. Oh well, I’ll make do Imoogi thought as he launched himself at the rock mara, At least I’m bigger than them so I could body slam them in an emergency. Imoogi reared back and used his wings and tail to balance as he swung clumsily with the axe at the rock mara’s arms. The rock mara are stupid enough that I should be able to take its weapon away then destroy it with less danger to myself.
Imoogi used the axe as a shield and weapon, blocking each swing the mara made and each time trying to hack its arms off so it could not wield its weapon. After a powerful hits, it developed visible cracks in each of its arm, and Imoogi struck. Imoogi tossed the axe aside and punched upon the rock mara, driving his powerful foreclaws into its arms. His strength combined with the cracks, snapped the arms off the rock mara. It was now weaponless and it flailed about trying to smash Imoogi away with its body, but Imoogi was bigger and stronger. Imoogi proceeded to smash the armless rock mara again and again against the ground until the body and head fell apart and the green soul escaped. Imoogi watched the soul as it fled southward. Thats where I’m headed next, Imoogi thought, Somewhere in that direction is something important.

word count 707  
torybird rolled 2 100-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 pm
Mara Loot roll #5

dice: # rock, # metal

Rewards:
x15 shattered granite
x15 copper  

torybird

Victorious Victory

9,625 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100