Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs: May 2014 winners page 12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:37 pm
Entry Tag: (SilverShieldwolf | Regular | Minor/Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): SilverShieldwolf
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Minor/Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:39 pm
Entry Tag: (vollyballrocks91 | Mer | Moderate | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New design/Wildlife

WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
I am giving you colorist freedom on interpretation of the reference images! Seriously, just make it look like the fish. It’s a twin spot wrasse, in honor of ours that we had to get rid of cause he got too big ;.;
I also like swoopy, wavy, “water blown” hair! I’m thinking a longer-medium length style.
P.S. It would be awesome to LS this >.>
Reference Image(s): Image 1, Image 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Fins: Fish fins (aka the unedited old ones)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: (Will decide later)
Owner: vollyballrocks91
Breed: Twin Spot Wrasse
Temper: (Will determine later)
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC (something aquatic/water though)
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:48 pm
VOIDING

Entry Tag: (Nymphalidae | Kalona | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Nymphalidae
Breed: Half-Kalona (+ Edited Familiar)
Level of Edits: Moderate, maybe Heavy at most

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 am
Entry Tag: (Astro Zombies` | Kalona | Minor | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse, Feathered Fetlocks
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Yush please!

Body: Silver with rainbow swirls of spots, with bright green eyes
Face: Siamese-ish markings in darker grey and white
Mane: CC Custom style in dark charcoal (Wind swept is even fine)
Tail: Tail style 2 to match body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Rainbow hooves, with siamese-ish markings in grey and white
Reference Image(s): Basically make her look like this other then the hair style, which is just there to show color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Ram Horns, rainbow
Wings: Wing Style 5, colors see ref
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Gold Tail Bracelet, see ref above
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Undecided
Owner: Astro Zombies`
Breed: Chaos Rainbows
Temper: Undecided
Tag Background: CC

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 am
Entry Tag: (one over three | Kirin - Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin - Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular leg down
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? WIPs are great but not needed!

Body: White body
Face: White
Mane: long Silver-grey feathers with large pink diamonds set at the tip of each feather
Tail: long Silver-grey feathers with large pink diamonds set at the tip of each feather
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin hooves, the shorter, curly fetlocks with the more rounded hooves.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/WeddingBand.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: Please no breed traits that are not mentioned or shown in the form/references.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Thick metal bands around her neck and over the base of her tail in silver with a row of small white diamonds along each band covering the front (or top) quarter of the bands. Two bands on her neck, two on her tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/WeddingBand.png

-I would like to cert her, please!-
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kiyomizu-dera
Owner: one over three
Breed: Wedding Band
Temper: Devoted
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:56 am

Entry Tag: (Pollack | Angeni | Heavy | Solo.)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Normal, with angeni fetlocks and fuzzy belly.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Can I also get a uncert at least with her without her wings? To show her ropes and skull hidden under them.

Body: It's a dull green for the base. The legs have a smoke like pattern to them in a green color, but fades into a really dark green at the end of her fetlocks. On the top of her legs near where it connects to her chest she has locking bio-symbol that goes all the way around her leg. She only has theses markings on her front legs. Across her neck she also has these symbols that link. They are a inky black color, and perhaps could have some sort of neon green glow to them?

Face: She has edited eyes so they are half masted. Perhaps looking more annoyed? With looong eyelashes. She has also dark green eyeshadow on her lid. Her eyes themselves are a neon green, but where the white in her eye should be is now a sickly yellow color. Her ears on the outside are a dull green, however at the tips bleeding into the inside is a dark green color. The inside that isn't being covered by this dark green is neon green. Oh! And her ears should be edited so that they are pinned back.

Mane: Be warned her mane and tail are dreadlocks. Her mane is styled in a half undone, yet pulled back way. It's thick, but has two ties made of dreads to keep it in it's pulled back form. It's an array of different greens from normal, light, dark, and neon. It should end at about where her chest ends and her legs begin

Tail: Her tail is dreadlocks as well, and it's more of one controlled mass than anything. It too is pulled back and kept together with a band made of dreadlocks, but only uses one. It's the same coloring as her mane. It should stop at about just under her knee? If you want to change the length than that's fine.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are an inky black. As I said before, dark green at the end of her fetlocks, lighter but still dark green in a smokey pattern going up her leg.

Reference Image(s): Main ref with wings.
Main ref without wings.
Dreadlocks tied back.
Bio-hazerd
Smoke ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1. The base of the wings should be a bright, rich green. The feather cluster in the middle of the wings are black. The big...puffy feather joint on the wings should be a darker green than the base. The tips of each outer feather fades into a dark green.
Headwings and ankle wings: I really don't want them, since they don't fit into the design of her.
Angeni glow: I noticed that Angenis have a glow on their breed image. Could Visha's been either a neon green or black?
Other Notes: Derp herp. That is all.

Trading Post Items: None~!
Custom Items:Visha has three lines of black rope that hang from her. Two hang from her mid back, down her thigh before wrapping around. Another one also starts at her mid-back but goes down to wrap around her chest. The top thigh rope and the one on her chest both have small capped bottles filled with neon green poison. There could be a white label around them with a black skull on it, but that's up to you. The second thigh rope has a number of green bird skulls hanging from it. Hanging from dark green loops that have been places on the tops of the skulls.

Just like the skulls hanging from the second rope Visha has a much larger black bird's skull resting over her butt, keeping in place hanging over her tail. It's not as large as a horse's head, but should be noticeable even with her wings in place.

She has a black gas mask on her nose as well. It's just simply a nose mask, without the full face part or eye lenses. It is an inky black, with two straps on either side wrapping around her head. (They should go under her hair.) The mouth piece and ends of the barrels should be neon green. As well as two stripes running around the barrels should be neon green as well. There are two dark gray strips going up the main piece of the mask to give it some depth. And two spikes added onto the nose bit of the mask are neon green as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Main ref again, to show the placement of the items.
Rope
Gasmask
Bottles
Bird skulls
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Visha.
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Angel of poison.
Temper: Poisonous.
Mate: Mayhem
Tag Background: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!
Tag frame color: Black and neon green.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match her feathers, but with what looks like neon green poison dripping off of them.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Poisons

Justification for Domain Choice: Visha just wouldn't be Visha without poison laced in her life. She's learned how to privately enjoy most things others wouldn't be able to because they are poisonous and understand that it can be useful at times. She wants to prove herself against the people she was raised by. She's learned in the later years that she was put on this earth to make people's lives for the better, not worse. Armed with a new found hope she has made a new goal to take control of the powers she until recently thought was a curse and change them around to help people and find her true destiny in all of this.

Powers from Domain:
- Her main power is being able to control and either increase or decrease the strength of poison. This can work to help people since once she is fully trained in her powers she'll be able to go in, track the poison a soquili as got in their bodies and dumb it down so it's harmless.

- Visha since she lives with the angeni of poison plants as the ability to help grow said plants. Why growing she can also control just how deadly and or harmless they can be simply by controlling the poison levels within the flower or mushroom. This is what Visha practices on the most since she can mess up and still not hurt anything.

Personality (required In general): Visha is poisonous to most people around her with her bitchy temper and strange ways that freak people out. She acts like this as a sort of cover for her to keep people away since her childhood she has been dealing with the affects of poison through uncontrollable powers, and has learned to come to accept it. She knows like no other the damage it can cause, as well as all the different types out there in the world. She has always been told since she was young that her powers are harmful and evil. Because of this she strides to distance herself from others. Under that she is more innocent with a temper that can affect her actions without her thinking. She is a cheerful thing, and can be quite...hyper when excited. She's naive to the world around her, getting herself in sticky spots easily without knowing it since she can be tricked easily with her curious nature. She doesn't love easily, but when she does she goes full-out.

Visha also would love to use her powers for GOOD by nulling affects of poison in people. However at this time and moment it takes so much out of her, and with how risky it is with her lack of control she doesn't act on anyone unless being strictly watched by her teacher so she doesn't end up poisoning people on accident. (I plan on doing a looong plot line where slowly she gets control over said powers and in turn helps people with them. HOWEVER, I would like to say now that she does have a teacher who is closely watching over her when she is practicing her powers so nothing goes wrong. It's Mayhem, the angeni of poison plants.)

However I just want to get the okay for her so it's not an issue. I want to make it clear that even though she has been told throughout her life she is due to the nature of her domain Visha is NOT. EVIL. She's a strange little thing, but deep down doesn't want to hurt anyone. She's like this giant hippie that just uses a bit more deadly flowers.

Plot ideas: (Please note I don't normally plot out ahead of time, I take plots on the moment. x__X It's just how I roleplay.)

That being said, my main focus with Visha is roleplaying her throughout her studies. It's gonna be a long, hard, lengthy road ahead of her before she has a firm grasp on her full powers. It'll take a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. (And tons of sweet sweet drama!!)

After that I'm not sure what to do with her, it'll mostly be on how she grows as a character to me. I do know I want her later in life to become a doctor of some sorts, healing and then teaching others about different poisons and how to avoid them as well as cure them on their own. But the middle plots from point A and point B are blank for now, waiting to be filled in when good ideas come along which I'm sure they will.

(By the way, Riri will be paying for this custom in full since I was one of the winners in her giveaway! <3 Thank you again, Riri!)

(I've gotten permission from Uta about Visha's powers.)

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:35 am
Entry Tag: AllsummedUpNJazz | Regular mini | light-Mod | Twins

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): Allsummedupnjazz
Breed: regular mini
Level of Edits: moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes I do.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:39 am
Entry Tag: (Syaoran-Puu | Shadow Ulun'suti | Heavy | Twins)

Username of owner(s): Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Shadow Ulun'suti Twins
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:48 am
Entry Tag: (Revel1984 | Unicorn | Moderate? | Solo)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Mod?
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Unicorn!
Concept Origin: Pet I got in Thimblestix, Vistada and I are going to be mating her to Grim Jaeger
WIP Needed? Please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Viska
Owner: Revel1984
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Bitchy (Catty if that's not allowed)
Tag Background: CC - Go with dark

Body: Purple, with little 'tribal bone markings'
Face: Purplely pinkystuffs with teeth markings on jaw and mouth.
Mane: Custom :>. Ref for Mane
Tail: Either a customed tail or the male unicorn tail. Not the curly female tail. pls.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): 1 2 3 Plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Anything added to is CC. :>.

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
Thimblestix Woof!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 am
Entry Tag: (The Ariadelle | Unicorn Halfbreed | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Unicorn Halfbreed
Body Build: draft
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Norse Unicorn/Yggdrasil
WIP Needed? preferred, but not necessary

Body: this color(fff870) (or a golder tone) marbled with this color(fffa99)(or a slightly paler tone), dark stripe down back, soft, possibly gradient, from top of head to tail. Up the last leg, I would like a black to white tree. The roots would be the back front fetlock, black bottom, fading to a more brownish tone being going peachy and ending white, with the branches comprised of the white area.
This tree, is sort of what I had in mind. Nothing toooo fancy, with the roots actually being the really long fetlocks, and instead of green leaves, they would be white.
The tree is a marking, not an edit. I do not want a tree growing over the hoof, but rather intricately a part of her natural make-up.
Face: dark muzzle fading into main face. (same tone as back stripe)
Mane: colored like this Short crop for the majority, smoother than the forever foal though, with longish playful bangs.
Tail: Tail similar to this dark intermingled like mane. Shorter in length than picture, and with a black ribbon tied at the base.
Hooves/Fetlocks: long fetlocks draping onto ground, unrealistically long, very dispersed, like roots, but with a tiny bit of hoof still showing through. Main color of fetlocks should be the same as the primary trunk of the tree marking. If hooves are visible, style them after regular not unicorn.
Reference Image(s): see above links, may edit later with an actual ref, but prolly not.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): straight, no curves or twists,] same dark tone as the darker shade of the mane/tail.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: nope

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nhori
Owner: The Ariadelle
Breed: Unicorn Halfbreed
Temper: Wise
Mate: none
Tag Background: CC

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:58 am
Entry Tag: CitrusCupcake | Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): CitrusCupcake
Breed: Cerynei
Level of Edits: Moderate (low-mid)

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:42 am
Entry Line: icy serenade || Crossbreed - Minicorn/Nymph || Moderate || Solo

Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Crossbreed - Minicorn/Nymph
Body Build: Minicorn base
Concept Origin: An OC
WIP Needed? Yes please - Would love to at least see a sketch and/or lines, and a flat color

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Konpeito Fukui
Owner: icy serenade
Breed: Rainbow Puppy!
Temper: Excitable
Tag Background: Two choices, your pick as to which looks better~ Brighter or Lighter
Tag frame color: A purple that looks good with her
Tag feather color(s): Rainbowed like in the color ref~

Body: White with Pink splotchy markings
Face: Her muzzle and under her chin is white. There are splotchy markings higher up
For her nose... I'd love to see a version with and without a little nose marking on her if possible
Mane: White with rainbow bangs
Tail: Follow the body markings for the non-fluff part. Rainbow for the fluff
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are pink. Fetlocks are white

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Minicorn Trait: The fetlocks and long tail - The fluff at the end of the tail being more poofy~ - No horn
Nymph Trait: The ears from the Nymphs. Make them just a little bit more fluffy, please~ - No horns/antlers
Mane: White with rainbow bangs. The Noodle version of her may work better for the style?
Whichever is easier for you, really~ Bangs coming down in her face off to the side~

Purple collar: With silver studs on it with a rainbow bone shaped dog tag to replace the chopstick from the Noodle lines
Konpeito candy accessories: A barrette, bracelet, and a charm just above the fluff of her tail
Her ears have piercings in them

~*~References~*~
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
She is my design~

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:01 am
Entry Tag: (Mewsings of An Angel | Unicorn | Up to Heavy (open edit level) | Solo

Quote:
As with HG's customs, this is going to be purely CC.

I am looking to get a mate for

User Image
(Uncert).

I am very much leaving this CC.

Gender is Female.

Would like to get a non-accessorized and accessorized version.

Edits can go all the way up to Heavy, price-wise.

Species I would like is Unicorn.

Yngvarr loves dainty and beautiful females. He respects them and adores them, every element of them. The perfect girl for him would be someone with a beautiful exterior and an even more beautiful heart, someone who is steadfast and strong-willed.

-Furs (animal pelts like foxes, wolves, rabbit, etc)
-Feathers (hawk, owl, peacock even)
-Flowers (soft spot for forget-me-nots and sakura blossoms)
-Jewels (lots and lots of shinys!)
-Snow (can never get enough snow. <3)
-Long Tails and Mane (I love sweeping manes)
-Natural colors (Horsebreed or other animals)
-Bells (all the jinglies!)
-Silk (sashes and other similar items)
-Princessy or Priestess-like Appearance (broad idea for someone very princess-looking, eye-catching and pleasing, but not the haughty hoity toit)
-Natural designs (animals patterns or designs found in nature)
-Gentle and dainty (Adorableness to the extreme. Like that shy look and such <3)
-Wind-blown (just duuuust in the wind~)
-Egyptian (headdresses, cat-eye eyeliner, themed jewelry)
-Japanese (Kimonos, sakura flowers, sumi-e, prefer traditional japanese styling)
-Nordic (vikings and such <3)
-Animals (love little animals so much!)
-Butterflies (big fan of blue butterflies, as well as glasswing)

Dislikes::
-Neon colors
-Short hair
-Crazy patterns
-Spiders and overall creepy stuff!

This leaves you plenty of room to play with design.
I think for a mate, I'd like to be pleasantly shocked by her appearance.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:03 am
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Hippo'Suti | Heavy | Solo)

Soquili Species: Hippo'Suti
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not required.

Body: White - she should look fairly 'pure' all colors should be in white with gold and light blue available for shading/lines/accents/etc.
Face: White - she should look fairly 'pure' all colors should be in white with gold and light blue available for shading/lines/accents/etc. Her expression should be fairly benevolent/peaceful. Eyes should be blue with almost no 'whites' to them, long lashes are love!
Mane: custom very long hippogryph feathered mane white with gold for the rachis/calamus/shaft - style shown below - feathers should be like rooster tail feathers like reference from below
Tail: Ulun'suti scaled tail, but feathers from mane should extend down the spine [length of feathers shortened to make sense/CC], back of the tail, and end in a feathered clump at the end of the tail, hopefully looking like they blend into the wings as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front clawed legs from hippogryph and raptor claws on rear hooved legs with long-ish fetlocks on rear legs only.
Reference Image(s): Hair style but with feathers instead of hair.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Hippogryph falcon wings, white with gold to match the mane. If it's possible to put a 'claw' on the wings at the fold like the ulun'suti wings have [though probably a little smaller] to show the cross-breed in the wings without it being a mutant, that would be nice, I understand if that is not possible.
Fins: None.
Scales: Back, Belly, and Leg from Ulun'suti
Pelt: None
Beak: Hippogryph beak
Other Notes: Generally she should resemble this feathered dragon in coloration and the feathered spine should be kind of like this. She's an OC from a tt RPG where her father was an angel and her mother was a dragon. Thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Black tiger cub between her legs like this.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nuaelnae Hathiel
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Caring
Mate: ~
Tag Background: 008 A New Day by Ameh
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White with gold to match mane.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Lightning [I understand, as a cross-breed she only has access to Static Flare].

Familiar
Owner: LydaLynn
Familiar Name: Jeptha
Familiar Breed: Mountain Lion
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: Impulsive
Familiar Description: Black tiger cub - tail should be edited for a long fluffy tail, face and ears also need editing. Thank you.

Accessory color: CC
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Own - Critter on Soquili's
Tag Colors: CC  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:39 am
Entry Tag: (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Imp/Nymph | Moderate | Solo)

Username of owner(s): xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Breed: Imp/Nymph
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time/Finals Prep
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?: Yup  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff