Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] what has Two heads? (Carlos + AJ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:43 am
Maybe besides spookies, he should practice more on chocolate desserts. He naturally made a "oh!" when the chocolate dropped onto the ground but he was happy that the boil treasured it a lot. He reminded himself to make more next time, normally he would make like a small hill, but it was just a little experiment, so he only made a few. Poor kitty. The amphisbaena looked at the boil and though.

"Oh you don't have one?" The topic returned to the phone.

It was rather surprised to know that because nearly each one in his birthplace got a basic one. "That's alright. You already settled down? Tell me your room number should be fine, but I do suggest you get one, the campus is big enough to get lose alone, a phone may save you in that case. Did your family send you some silver pumpkin seeds? Or not you can find some part-time at the Halloween Town, you are year one, you should have a lot of free time haha~"

AJ laughed when he recalled how many part-time he had done before, just to have enough of Head's food expenses. Boutique and clothing store sales, candy shop worker (yes, that was why he knew the tasty candies people were eating), pizza delivery boy, as a worker in food court like eyescream, pastries, cafe, minipet stuff shop, etc. That is, whenever there is opportunity, he will go for it.

The happy voice of Carlos's song called him back from his memories, soon, Head joined with its kid-like off beat voice and added a second part.

Here comes Dwa!

Dwa the Serpent Dragon Head, cute as cute can be.
Dwa the Serpent Dragon Head, scary as scary indeed
Dwa the Serpent Dragon Head, The ssssss~weetest Head there is~.
Dwa the Serpent Dragon Head, cute as cute can be. Shiiiii~

AJ just smiled and watched as the two continued their happy impromptu song, the long walk seemed to be less boring with the two cutie. "Oh there we go, the Creepteria~" He announced that they reached their destination.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:33 pm
He seemed to have surprises his new friend. Of course Carlos didn't have a skellyphone he didn't need one.

And then AJ started talking about jobs. His eyes just glazed over. Work... effort. Everyone just gave him things, he didn't need to get a job. He was sure there were some seeds somewhere in the things left behind by his parents. He would just have to look, but that would require being all alone in that cold dark room that didn't smell like him. It smelled weird and dusty and old, not like Carlos and not like a comfortable tree. Carlos did not like it. Carlos did not like this school. Carlos did not like being stuck in this weird form that was not a cat. And he wasn't quiet sure what to do about his forepaws.

But the head was singing, oh it made up it's own song. Carlos's tail shot up an he bobbled in the air a moment before looking up and up and up at the Creepateria. He smelled food. His nose twitched. Yes this was perfect.

He bounced and floated inside and was suddenly hit by a wall of scents and creeple. He floated back and clung to AJ crawling up him a bit and clinging to his cloths. @.@ "What? Where? Who?"

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:16 am
"Here, kitty." AJ grinned. "This is the place where you get foods in Amityville, of course, you can eat your meal outside the campus, but I normally choose here because it's much cheaper. Let's see...." The boil peeked around, since it was almost lunch time, the caferteria was packed with people. "Um, let's settle there, there's a free table. Oh! By the way, what kind of foods do you like? No need to worry about the money, I will pay this time, for meeting a wonderful new friend." He winked.

phantompanther13
Reminder for myself: mature, earn own living, room, neighbour

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm
Carlos was still overwhelmed. A table? He scurried under the free table, lurking there. It was all too much. So very much. He didn't want to be looked at.

He didn't really need food, he had plenty.

Aj had asked a question about food.

"Just a half a cup of tea please." Carlos whispered curling up in a ball under the table. Did anyone see him? He didn't want to be seen. Carlos used his illusion claws and pulled out another AJ treat to munch as she calmed down. The space under the table wasn't bad.

Meegane
apparently he is still shy.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:52 am
The serpent dragon laughed out aloud in the area. "Not under the table. Here." He picked him up and settled him on a chair. Since he noticed the boil seemed to be a bit shy, he picked a table at a corner. "Um? A tea will do? You are still growing, kitty, you need to eat more." He gently rubbed his hair. "Stay here, don't eat too much snacks, you will become a fat kitty." He joked and leisurely walked over to pick up foods.

At the food, AJ asked for Head's opinion on what to pick for Carlos. "What do you think, Bro?" He looked at the foods and walked around. "Um. CARLOSSSSSS is a kitty, so mice?" He stretched his neck to look around and beamed. "There 'ssssss some slice Miced Tea ham! And some Starrat sausagesssssss!" It hissed excitedly over the tags. "Good catch, Bro! I think he will like them. For tea....oh today's special is a wonderland themed one, what a coincidence. I guess our little friend is a lucky cat." He laughed at his own pun, taking a large amount from each tray while being glared by the gnomes busy refilling the empty trays. However, AJ didn't care at all, he smiled back and took his heavy tray back to the table.

"Hey, sorry for the wait, here we go, enjoy~" He put down the two trays, one obviously pilled up like a tower ready to collapse anytime while another with less amount but still small hill. "You are lucky, kitty. We have some wonderland tea today, let's see what flavor we have, shall we?"

He picked up his cup of black tea with strong chocolate scent. "Um~ Not bad. "

xphantompanther13
He's not shy in other RPs :T *kicks Carlos*
Ok, time to roll some dices.

TODAY'S MENU
Ahem. Below 's a list of today's special tea, please roll 1d12 to see which one you get. There are some more Carlos can try, but each post only 1d12 if he want another cup.

1) White Rabbit: A mix of peach white, vanilla green, and osmanthus.
2) Cheshire Cat: An herbal black tea blend with chocolate chai, mixed with cinnamon, bergamot, ginger, and blue cornflowers.
3) Caterpillar: A mixture of thai chai, lapsang souchong, oriental spice, and a dash of marigold and hibiscus.
4) Down the Rabbit Hole: Earthy fruity blend of pu erh dante, assam melody, raspberries, and cocoa nibs.
5) Red Queen: This fragrant blend of black tea consists of summer rose and tangy hibiscus, together with the sweetness of blackberries and spiciness from pepper.
6) Jabberwocky: A refreshing blend of green and rooibos tea flavored with spearmint, ginseng, and orange.
7) Tweedledee & Tweedledum: A white tea blend with honeybush, dark chocolate chips, hazelnut and rooibos vanilla.
8 ) Dodo: A robust herbal tea flavored with cinnamon, mango, lemon, and spice notes
9) White Queen: A white tea mix of smooth and sweet White Peach, crisp White Pear, and creamy Lemon chiffon.
10) Mad Hatter: A classic black tea: Irish Breakfast with coconut and hazelnut, added with candy sprinkles and subtle taste of tangy pineapples.
11) Alice: A lovely blend of blueberry, vanilla and lavender, together with apple pieces, orange peels and bergamot.
12) Wonderland: A general mix of everything, rose hips, dark chocolate chips, strawberries, cocoa nibs, apple pieces, orange peels, marigold flowers, lemon grass accented with chocolate chips, safflower and sprinkles

phantompanther13 rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:02 am
Carlos disappeared into his fluff. A fat kitty? Carlos was not a fat kitty. He stared wide eyed at all the creeple he didn't know. His little nose was overwhelmed. he couldn't even begin to discern it all. Carlos curled his body close to the table and set his head down with a sad look as AJ walked away.

And then he returned with goodies. "Miced Tea ham." Carlos reached forth and took one of the plates. usually he had to wait before his parents finished preparing it if he wanted food like this. and even then he rarely got much. Being small and unmotivated in a sea of siblings did that.

Oh what was this? Tea! He sniffed the hazel nut and coconut. Mmmm pulling down his collar he took a sip. Pineapple delightful!

Carlos looked up at AJ eyes matching his grin. "It's quiet mad." Carlos started to relax just a little. Just a little.

Quote:
He is too. He just usually is up a tree. Or curled in someone's wings. he is getting better. This is just timelined first.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:41 am
"Yes. Miced Tea ham, kitty, as I said you are a lucky cat. Wonderland themed spookies with wonderland themed tea and some lovely mice dishes. Are you happy?" He put his head on his cheeks, looking at the Cheshire Cat. Different from Carlos, AJ 's parents left the money needed and most of the time ignored him, he bought his own foods and lived as if he's alone.

He affectionately and gently rubbed the boil's hair, to match with his quote, "Mine is quite cheshire." he said, grinning back. while shoving his head to sniff Carlos 's cup. Um, pineapple and funny sprinkles? "If you like it, you should have some more, it won't supply such a good stuff every time, sometimes it's like a disaster like using unknown things that are still moving to make food...well, usually I avoid that. He shrugged and pointing towards the tea menu.

"So how's your life before joining Amityville?" He took a sip of the chocolate chai having a spicy scent and some floating blue flower petals, crossing his legs in a relaxed position.

phantompanther13
Do you imply I get the black ball? :/

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:43 pm
Carlos enjoyed with food with reverence. It looked like he didn't even have to wait for AJ, not that Carlos did wait much when it came to snacks. A quick paw was the best way.

He did pause when AJ ruffled his hair. AJ. he smiled up eyes half closed as he let out a small mew.

"Food that moves? Carlos does not like to hunt his foods..." He did it too often as it was, which was to be expected of a cat his age but still.

"What runs around everywhere. They come from your mothers and fathers but are pumpkins not. Much older and many they share your FEAR they share your tears. They are your best friends and worst enemy." he said describing his siblings. "Rooms must be shared, a single tree to call your own you can not find for someone bigger comes and sits on your branch." such was the life of a Cheshire cat.

Meegane
Look! I quoted you! I tagged you!

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:25 am
The boil giggled, "Yes, maybe if you don't eat it, you have to chase after it." He wasn't telling lies, it was possible to have that, but mostly, people don't order mysterious living dishes like that for some reasons that if you stayed in Amityville, you would know. "Um, because you are still a young boil", he petted his hair fur, "It's still okay to do what you want. However, if there are people, it's more polite to wait for them to settle down before you eat. Anyway, I don't care because you know, Bro never wait when food is in front of him." AJ smiled at the Head. "What?" It asked and blinked, raised its head from the food hill, its mouth was sticking with food debris here and there. "Here, there, everywhere. It seems to be a proper quote for the Head." He suggested to the Cheshire Cat.

He took a sip at his cup of tea, "We are all mad here." He grinned. "But I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are. So drink more and get madder." The boil grinned bigger.

"Hmm. So many siblings squished together and you are the youngest? Wow, it sounds like a wildlife discovery show for me. I have just an elder sister and we don't need to fight for anything." He stopped, didn't seem want to continue. "Anyway. you are free now, no more siblings will get your food and you can have your own room, that's the best. On the other hand, it means you need to learn to be independent, you can't be mama boil forever. If you like, I can take you to have some adventures. But - it's for you to decide."

He paused, looked at Carlos, "Every adventure requires a first step, will you be brave enough to take my hand?"

phantompanther13
Good. Good Pan. *pets*
Future open class invitation!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:25 am
Wait? Didn't AJ know that you had to fight for your foods? The only reason he had to wait was barbecue he usually got pushed out of the way.

Siblings... what did you do?

"Sometimes I believe in as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast." Carlos chimed.

He looked at AJ and squinted At least AJ understood his riddle. but he didn't understand that his room was not comfortable. It smelled like dust. He spoke of Adventure. Carlos did not want to go forth on adventure and do things but he did look at AJ's hand. It sounded fun but effort. So much effort.

"Only if you carry me." he mewed a bit.

Meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:31 am
If you lived in a human form for most of your life, you don't need to worry about food. "Hmm. I think more than 6 things before breakfast like does Trouble behave well in room, what would today's class teach, will I catch good spar partners if I go to the gym or should I make more spookies and so on." He tapped the table with his fingers. "Oosp, derailed. What I mean is life in Amityville is so much funnier than my previous life, I don't want to go back."

"Be right back." He went to order another cup of tea, this time, wonderland themed. "Your candy sprinkles look good so I get one with it." He loved mixed drink like that because he can see how many ingredients he could guess correctly.

He was about to suggest the boil about getting another blend, but he nearly spurted the tea out. "W-what?" He rolled his eyes big at the Cheshire Cat. "Excuse me." He turned away and covered his mouth, but couldn't help to burst into a laughter. A few minutes later, he turned back. "That's not a problem, but whether you want me to carry you in human form or dragon form? I am a badass dragon" He insisted lightly, grinning at the kitty boil, he never imagine someone would ask him to carry them one day.

"By the way, does the high collar serve to cover your big grin? I mean, like a surprise fear when you can." He continued to savour the tastes in his tea, strawberry and rose were easy, the lemon and cocoa were a bit subtle.

phantompanther13
Dying XD

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:37 am
Carlos tilted his head. Human form? Was he talking about this one? He held up a paw and wiggled it. It was terrible and clunky he far preferred his illusions to these.

"Carlos is cat." he stated simply. He still hadn't figured out how to go back to cat.

AJ laughed at his simple request. Carlos was pretty sure AJ could carry him. Carlos was a spirit and didn't weight that much.

He touched his collar with an illusion hand and then pulled it down showing off his grin. "Hidden. A Cheshire cat is only seen when they want to be seen and vanishes when they want to be unseen." it was important business. He checked the table and made sure he was thoroughly concealed by it.

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:41 am
He decided to put down the cup, simply because he couldn't stop laughing. "That's cute, but not you, I mean 'me'." He pointed to himself. "Do you prefer my human form or dragon form when carrying you? I like those wispy limbs by the way." Head finally finished his feast. "AJ is a serpent dragon!"

Noticing the kitty boil was frowning, AJ asked, "Is there anything I can help? What are you bothering with?" As for his reply, he smiled. "I see, that's really clever. Is the invisibility an ability granted since born or you need to learn that?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:24 am
He looked at AJ. Dragon? Like a Jabberwocky? No... not jabberwocky, serpent, how boring. But he would bet he could ride on AJ. Yess... but he didn't know how to answer the question of which form he liked more. He had never seen AJ's dragon form after all.

Instead he let his whispy hands float up above his head and waved the fingers around before snatching up his cup and let it all fall into his mouth. Some of it fell through him and then onto the seat below him. Ooops. He giggled a bit at his illusion faded out dropping the cup and then back in again. They were tricky.

"Carlos is in training." he smiled as if that was the answer to all of AJ's questions.

Meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:06 am
If AJ knew the cheshire cat thought he was boring, he would be a bit unhappy while Head may cry out at the deprecate term. Then, the boil would lead him to a forest so that he can show him and make the Head stop crying. Unluckily, the boil missed the chance by not saying any.

Carlos demonstrated his level of cheshire cat's skills which received a "I can see that." together with a naughty grin. "Needs a tissue?" He smiled, supporting his head with one of his hands, watching the boil in a mess. "You totally need more training lessons." He smirked.

AJ noticed that the cheshire cat was lazy, not only a little bit, but very very lazy. They just met for a short time and he could find that out, he was really interested in what life the boil had in the past. Only a scareling would ask for a carry, for that it meant 5 or below. He looked at Carlos again, definitely above 10. "So - what did you plan to do if not encountering me? How's the ghost dorm room? I haven't been to there."

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces