Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Dominie's Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:30 pm
Covered the carcass of time with flowers
To send the scent of blame to the grave
Set the darkest thoughts on fire
And watched the ashes climb to
β„Œπ”’π”žπ”³π”’π”«'𝔰 π”€π”žπ”±π”’π”°

Death served wine for lovers
Brought from the world where
𝔑𝔒𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔒𝔦𝔀𝔫
And intoxicated angels with sorrow
They witnessed in the eyes of their slaves

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲π”ͺ𝔫𝔦, π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
π”šales 𝔑ational 𝔔uidditch 𝔗eam, 𝔅eater

User Image

”Eh,” he barely shrugged, if at all. He sunk deep into the cushioned mattress and fell in deeper with every passing second. A long sigh fluttered past his lips. Dominic found her bright eyes easily and searched them vigorously. Hmmm, he pondered. What if she's just saying that? Is that really what she wants? Wait-- what if she's testing me? He blinked rapidly, but otherwise, made no indication to his discomfort. So, Dom stayed silent. Her small smile comforted him; he leaned into every kiss. Those lonely nights were only a bitter, distant memory now.

A cold wind swept inside and a ghost of chills crawled on his forearms and across his bare chest. Then, conversation turned to quidditch and he gave a wistful smile. Hard as it was, he loved it. ”It was... I dunno? Quidditch? Lots of drills, lots of practice,--oh, and get this-- me and Cam are teammates with the Minister for Magic's brothers. And of course I missed you.” He laughed. She slid atop him and he laid a casual arm around her waist, relishing the sweet scent of her. He almost couldn't believe he hadn't realized who they were until several nights into his trip when he stole a moment to read an article or two of the Daily Prophet, saw the last name, and then it all just... clicked.

She was gone as quick as she'd come, tumbling across the width of the mattress until she fell with a small bump on the carpeted floor. Several joints popped in his shoulders as he pushed himself up to a sitting position to peer over the edge of the bed and offer a lopsided smile. ”I missed you too.” Warm eyes bolted after her as she plopped beside him and tousled her vibrant pink hair, that made him smile more. Her voice filled his thoughts and he fixated his gaze on her and then...

Dominic laughed. ”Honestly woman,” his impish smile countered her frown, ”as much as you know I'd love the offer, sometimes you don't even act like you know you're a witch.” He stretched brawny limbs, still chuckling, and wrinkled the bedspread underneath him with every motion. ”I'd be fine with an invigoration draught.” He said smugly. ”And you call yourself a potioneer,” Dominic laughed in soft tones.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 169lbs ☣ Age: 18
Home Sweet Home
Early Autumn, Night Fall
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

βœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–

Gracie smiled widely when he said he'd missed her, said it twice in fact. She giggled and tackled him, pressing a bunch of kisses all over his face before pressing a few more forceful ones to his lips. Snuggling against him happily she rolled her eyes and flicked his nose. "Fiiiinneee you butt, choose the boring option." She said, giggling and bouncing off of the bed in a flurry of pink. "Lemme go find you one, then we can do whatever you like my love." She whispered, leaning down to press a rather long kiss to his lips. She scurried from the room the moment she'd torn herself away from his lips.

She found her way into the kitchen without turning on any lights. She hopped along and climbed onto one of the counters before standing up to reach one of the top cabinets in the corner above the fridge. She grumbled under her breath. "Why did I decide to put the ******** potions most useful in Dom's life in the hardest place for me to reach?" She stretched up on her tippytoes and reached as far as she could. Her fingers brushed against the cabinet door but she still wasn't quite close enough. She muttered, continue to mutter quiet swears under her breath as she scooted to the very edge of the counter and reached with all of her stretchiness towards the cabinet. "Almost there......" She whispered, reaching with all her might.

Just as her fingers grabbed onto the cabinet her foot lost its grip on the counter and she swayed eerily on the edge. A scream slid from her lips as she finally lost total balance and went tumbling from the counter. Her head hit the opposite counter as she fell and she landed on the ground with a loud thud and quieter groan. ☭If I lay my Π½Ξ΅Ξ±βˆ‚ down, will you Ξ±βˆ‚ΠΌΞΉΡΞ΅β˜­
                                                      ☭The way I can Β’β„“ΓΈαΉ‘Ξ΅ my eyes Ο„ΓΈΠΈΞΉΔ£Π½Ο„β˜­
                                                      ☭And burn my Β’ΓΈΠΈαΉ‘Β’ΞΉΓΈΟ…αΉ‘ for the’нøιя☭
                                                      ☭I see the ṑτяΡΡτṑ вυяи every time I fall Ξ±αΉ‘β„“Ξ΅Ξ΅Οβ˜­

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:33 pm

𝔑𝔒𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔒𝔦𝔀𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

User Image

His laughter had only drowned to the sound of her kisses; the entangled flesh and ravenous kisses always hungry for more. Pawing hands teased at her waist, fingered the cloth of her blouse and twirled locks of her hair until she had finally pulled away. He pouted, if only for the moment, but she only rolled her eyes and flicked his nose. ”Hey,” he snapped, brows furrowed as he rubbed and wiggled his nose. I remember when Gabe used to steal my nose, he thought suddenly. The memory soon vanished. ”Hmm, okay,” he rolled over on his belly and picked his head up in his hand to watch every swing of her hips.

Gracie vanished, and Dominic was left to his own vices. For a split second, he glanced down at himself, weighed the option, and decided to wait for that until morning. He rolled on his back and removed his tie, it dropped to the floor with a soft pat. It's nice to finally be home, ugh, this bed, and these clothes and the food, mmmm, the food.

'Boom! Aaaah!' The crash came.

And the mess, he laughed to himself. Once upon a time ago, he might've been worried. But more often than not, it was the poor house that suffered. Was it a bug that snuck up on her? Or did she trip and flail again? He knew he would never get used to it; the vampirism. The agility and speed and strength that seemed to make her even more clumsy at times. He could only assume that sometimes, she forgot too. He wiped his mouth, then rolled over and padded on bare feet. ”Graaace,” his voice rung whimsically. Then, he appeared in the kitchen. One arm propped against the wall and head tilted to the side to be even with hers. ”What'd you doooo?” But it didn't take him long to guess. ”Am I going to have to cushion these floors?” I'd probably have to do the whole house. He thought and chuckled. He slipped the draught free from her fingers and left it to rest on the counter before he bent down beside her. ”You comfy down there?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Home Sweet Home
Early Autumn, Night Fall

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Gracie giggled as she looked up at him. "It wasn't the floor that hurt me! It was the counter." She looked up at him with a pout and help out a hand for him to pull her up. When he didn't immediately help he she swung it around and wiggled her fingers and continued pouting like a puppy dog. "Heeeellpppp meeeee" She finally whined, wiggling her fingers some more. The side of her head had already healed up and she felt perfectly fine again, but he was her boyfriend and it was his job to help her.

She glanced up at the still slightly open cabinet and rolled her eyes at it, still impatiently wiggling her fingers at her boyfriend. "Remind me to move those sometime..... " She looked back at him with a wide smile and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down so he toppled to the floor with her. She grinned and started laughing. "Lets go party! No lets go to a club... or go dancing... or go wake up Marina and Damien and drag them out with us!"

☭If I lay my Π½Ξ΅Ξ±βˆ‚ down, will you Ξ±βˆ‚ΠΌΞΉΡΞ΅β˜­

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:17 am

𝔑𝔒𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔒𝔦𝔀𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

User Image

”Oh sure,” he nodded, smiling cheekily. ”Just blame it on the counter.” To be honest, he was pretty ******** torn. On the one hand, if he coddled her and helped her, hell, he might just get lucky, but on the other hand, this is too priceless a moment to ignore. Even as her fleshy bottom lip pouted, and her eyes shone up at him, he didn't make any move to help her (at least not right away.) Within seconds, the droplets of blood were all that remained. The fresh wound had sealed itself, first blotchy and scaled in scabs, then the flesh stitched in until all that was left was gleaming, pale skin. He pulled his wand from his pocket and gave it a simple flick. ”Tergeo,” the sticky, red viscous seeped into the floorboards like quicksand until it disappeared altogether, while the spray in her hair seemngly evaporated.

”Aw'righ' aw'righ', don't wave your hand off,” Dominic laughed. The callous of his fingers scratched against her palm as he took her hand, and then flomped down on top of her. ”H-hey!” He groaned as she dragged him down. Maybe it was his fault though, his eyes were instantly distracted down to the wrinkles in her shirt and the curves shadowed beneath. But now he was face first, so, could he really complain? ”Mmmm,” he smiled, his cheek resting gently on her breasts. Why is she laughing? He grinned, he couldn't help himself.

”Woman, you've gone madβ€”but it sounds brilliant, and it's still not that late, if we hurry we could convince their arses to come 'fore they try and bugger us off to sleep.” He snuggled his face in deeper. ”Althooouuugghhhh,” he grinned wickedly. ”You do realize everything you've just said is the same thing, right?

β€œParty, club, dancing...”
              he chuckled, and fingers twirled locks of her vibrant hair. ”See, I knew you wanted to go out.” He said almost smugly.

╔═══════════════════╗
Home Sweet Home
Early Autumn, Night Fall

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Gracie giggled and rolled both of them over so she was sitting on top of him. She reached up with one hand to grab the potion he'd left behind on the counter and then carefully balanced it in the middle of his forehead. "You're gonna need that if your gonna take me dancing." She said, ignoring his smug tone. She leaned down and pressed a couple kisses to his lips. "Come on! Come on! Come on! Let's go get Marina and Damien! They need to learn to live a little." She ignored the fact that she and Dominic were the ones that spent most of their free time inside of their apartment.... most likely keeping Damien and Marina up. She sighed and flopped down on his chest. A small part of her mind realized she was the one demanding they go out and yet also the one that had yet to get off of him.

Finally she bounced to her feet and raced to the door before spinning around and tapping her foot impatiently against the floor. "Dooooommmmmm Come on!" She whined. She was not very pleased with him not giving into her will. She liked it better when he coddled her and treated her like a princess. She pushed open the door, glancing across the hallway at Marina and Damien's apartment, but Dom still wasn't at her side, she walked back over to him and dropped down to sit cross legged beside him. "Of course I want to go out silly, but you still come first." She finally said, smiling gently at him, and leaning down to kiss his nose.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:47 pm

𝔑𝔒𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔒𝔦𝔀𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

User Image

”—oof,” he murmured, the breath escaping his lungs as Gracie forcibly tousled them around on the kitchen floor. Good thing I cleaned that blood, he thought meekly. I wonder if she knows she even hurt herself, he pondered. She certainly didn't seem like it. Robust arms coiled around her waist and hungry lips moved to meet hers; he could spend the rest of his life, right here, and enjoy every second of it.

The cool glass jar pulled him from his reverie. Blue eyes crossed to look up at it, trying to balance the draught. She was practically exploding, and he was only gone for a couple of weeks! Merlin forbid what would happen if he had to go for a few months! She'd probably go mental. ”Okay, okay,” he laughed, and when she didn't move, he hadn't either. Maybe they'd just pretend to spend the night thinking of what to do, and end up cuddling in bed instead...He liked those nights.

A blur of pink hair pranced away, swung open the door and danced on the heels of her feet trying to decide if she should wait or not. She was beside him again in another flash of pink and spared him another little kiss. It only took him a few moments to scramble up to his feet with the potion in hand, uncorked the stopper to drown a few swigs to last him through most of the night. ”Hold on,” his trousers slid down around his thighs and he bounced up, hoisting, zipping, and buckling before moving on to fumble with the buttons of his blouse. ”Alright, let's go,” he nodded, now that his 'pants weren't showing. Bare feet padded softly on the floor as he held out a hand to help her up. ”Hope they're not busy,” he chuckled. But it wasn't like he cared.

[OOC: Next Post at Damina?]

╔═══════════════════╗
Home Sweet Home
Early Autumn, Night Fall

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:23 pm
If anyone can make me a better person you could
All I gotta say is I must've done something right.
I must've done something right.

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
User Image

”Aaroo-rooo-ooo,” the little puppy tried to howl, but hadn't quite found it's voice yet. Her little paws lurched over her head as she tried to leap but she caught her long ear under one of her paws, tripped, and rolled. Her round, chunky belly up in the air as the petite basset hound wiggled against the carpet; her tail thump, thump, thumped. Dominic laughed. ”Arooo, ooo, aaooooww,” she whined, and only because he stopped petting her.

”Whose a cute fat little Marshmallow Smooorrreeees, yes you are mate, aareeen't yooouu? Yeesss yoou aaarrreee,” he cooed delightfully. His fingers caught a sensitive spot on her belly and she shook her leg, harder and harder as he scratched faster and faster until she stretched her little paw out until she couldn't anymore. ”Grraaaaaaceeeeee,” he plopped the puppy up and rolled over, laid her down directly on his chest to scratch her back. ”Graaaacceee,” he called her again. To be perfectly honest, he couldn't remember where she had gone, or what she was doing. Bathroom, maybe, or the kitchen, or something? He hadn't paid the slightest attentionβ€”the puppy was just about to walk backwards for Merlins sake! How could he miss it?! It had only been days since they've had the little girl but Dominic had spent every day-lit moment with her; he had grown far more attached than he would ever care to admit.

But it really had gotten lonely, and he wouldn't deny that he began to wonder what it would be like, to be like her, to be with her. But the thoughts never lingered long, they always abruptly ended at the same time; he can't. He just can't. The puppy began to wander, crawl carefully across his belly and then flopped over his thighs and knees until she was somewhere by his feet. Dominic was too preoccupied to notice. He sat upright, baby blues searched left and right, then down. ”Where'd you go? Oi, not my shoe!” Two big brown eyes batted up at him, she tilted her head and whined. ”Awwwww, wait, no. Baaad. Baaaaad.” He booped her on the nose gently with an open palm and picked her up in his arms to coddle her. ”Right? Is that how I train you? I dunno, maybe I shoulda' asked someone... Huh. Oh well.” He shrugged, smiled wide and leaned in to the puppy kisses she tried so desperately hard to give.

User Image

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 164lbs ☣ Age: 18
Home Sweet Home
with Smore and Gracie

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Grace had disappeared to the kitchen for a moment out of hunger. A few moments later she returned with a wine glass that was most definitely not filled with wine. She leaned against the door frame watching Dom and the puppy from there. The look on her face was a mix of amusement, annoyance, and adoration. A strange combination if anything. She rolled her eyes as Dominic covered the puppy in love and affection and despite her best abilities it was starting to get to her a bit. She knew that while she slept all day he spent a lot of his time giving all of his love to their adorable puppy. She loved the puppy, but she wanted his attention too alright!

Silently she took another sip of her drink, calming her idiotic jealousy. Smores was a puppy! A puppy, and damn it she loved the adorable little basset hound just as much as he did.... She ran a hand through her hair and shook her head. She was being dumb. She trotted over and flopped onto the floor next to Dom, setting the wine glass down on a table away from the puppy's reach, before lifting the puppy off the floor and into her lap."Who's an adorable little puppy?" She cooed, scratching under her chin and glancing at Dom with a wide grin, before setting the puppy back down, who immediately wandered off to chew on Dom's shoes... while they were still on his feet, making Grace burst into a fit of laughter.

She sat back silently, watching him try and reprimand the puppy but failing miserably. Instead he gave into her and was leaning in to sloppy puppy kisses. She smiled and rested her head on Dom's shoulder, giggling as the Smores leaned in to cover her in sloppy kisses as well."You know... you should probably learn to train her if you're gonna be the one taking care of her during the day." She teased, sticking her tongue out at her boyfriend, before pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and sitting back up straight.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:55 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
User Image

”Probably,” he said, entirely unconcerned. ”But she always gives me that look, how do you evenβ€”?” He shook his head, defeated. He always knew he was a sucker, for girls, puppies, kittens, and anything small and furry, he was just a sap! But he seemed wholly flippant about not caring that he cares, because really, only that could make sense. The puppy scrambled in his grasp, she seemed far too excited to just be expected to sit still and be loved. She wriggled herself and clumsily flopped over Gracie to run to the nearest chair leg and just start chewing.

”.....Okay, maybe you're right.” He sighed. But instead of admonishing any sort of punishment, he rolled over and lied his head down across her lap. ”I haven't the foggiest idea how, I've never owned a dog before. Have you?” He snuggled his cheek into the plump of her thigh. ”Can we just make Dolly and Jupiter do it? I mean, they get along spleeeeendiiiidddly,” he lied so, so, so hard. ”Fine, fine, fine....

β€œWe'll just put the ruddy hound in obedience school, I see what you're saying.”
                          He was teasing of course (well, maybe only partially,) but he knew he'd actually have to suck it up and start disciplining the puppy. Hell be damned if he was going to be the embarrassed owner of a spoiled rotten dog (as if he wasn't already!) By now, her little fangs had torn a mess into the wooden chair leg, all the while, happily thumping her tail. ”....She just looks so bloody cute,

β€œLike you do, when you get angry.”
                          He smirked, pawed up at her to flick her hair with the swipe of his fingers.

User Image

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 164lbs ☣ Age: 18
Home Sweet Home
with Smores and Gracie
Summer 2026

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:04 am
User Image
User Image

Gracie rolled her eyes as he gave into the puppy yet again. She watched in disdain, wincing slightly as Dolly gave a shriek of horror, as the puppy chewed up the leg of the chair. She sighed, and tugged on Dom's ear, pointing at the puppy, and the now torn up chair leg. β€œYou can't just let her destroy our furniture, magic or not, she's going to become a spoiled little brat if you do.” She refrained from mentioning the fact that he'd basically let her do whatever she liked and she had definitely become a spoiled little thing. ( she refused to call herself a brat even in her own head).

β€œAnd no I've never owned a dog. My cousins had half-kneazles but that's as close as I've gotten, and cats don't need to be trained.” She gave him a deadpanned look and tried to ignore the fact that he was yet again calling the silly puppy cute... even if the hound was absolutely adorable.

Suddenly her gaze turned angry and she swatted his hand away from her hair before abruptly standing up, knocking his head off her lap. His head bounced to the ground with a loud thump as she huffed at him and rolled her eyes before spinning on her heel and stomping out of the living room. How dare he compare her to a dog? She was going to murder that boy one day for his idiotic remarks.

If she had truly thought about it, she might have realized that he had said she was cute when she was angry and now she was angry and that probably had been his goal. She didn't think though. She was angry and he was a butt.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:16 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
User Image

He could almost feel her sighing above him, not that he could see or hear, but he could definitely feel the animosity rolling in heavy waves. Of course, when she finally did sigh, he was forced to come face to face with the problem as she gave a gentle yank on his ear. ”I knnoooooooow,” he deflated rather reluctantly. It was decided then and there that he might intrude on the Magical Menagerie (of course he'd heard of the latest idle gossip between Wesley and the sweet woman who ran the shop.) To be honest, he would have hardly believed that the man would move on so quickly (or ever at all) but hey, even old men need to get shagged, he supposed. ”Yeah, same here, I suppose. Jus' owls and kneazlesβ€”I always wanted a crup, mum never let me though, she...” he trailed off, and mumbled the last few words under his breath. Ha! As if that would help! ”—said I wasn't responsible enough.”

And he supposed it still held true, even now.

Then his fingers was met with a sharp force and his head dropped to the floor with a soft thud. He hated to see her leave, but he always loved to watch her as she did. Hey, wait! His mind finally registered what happened, but didn't really understand why it happened. ”H-hey! Blimey, what'd I do?!” He scrambled up to a sitting position, but she had already disappeared around the corner down the hall. ”Graaaaaaacccceeeeeeeee!” He whined. ”Bullocks.” He huffed, scrambled to his feet and debated chasing after her.

He could play with the puppy, but somehow, he figured it'd only make matters worse. Decidedly, he snatched up her wine glass, held his breath, and poked his head around the corner as he hunted her down to the bedroom. ”You know you can't exactly hide from me, right? C'mon, at least eat?” She could be so damn stubborn sometimes! She'd starve herself if it meant she got what she wanted in the end. He held the wide rimmed glass out to her, the contents were thick and a small splatter had swished over the rim and it dripped down his fingers. ”Mon amour, why are you mad?”

User Image

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 164lbs ☣ Age: 19
Home Sweet Home
with Smores and Gracie
Summer 2026

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 am
User Image
User Image

Grace stomped all the way to the bedroom ignoring his calls. She glared at the wall of the bedroom. How could he compare her to a dog? She was going to kill that boy one day. She would never admit it, but she did have a few overreaction and anger issues though.... not that Dominic didn't have his own. In particular that one night when he all but tried to kill Virgil for liking her. She rolled her eyes at the memory and did her best to conjure up enough anger to really scare Dom into behaving. β€œI could easily hide from you Dominic.” She growled, turning around to face him and raising her eyebrow. She couldn't hide from him in their house per say, but she could always leave if she really wanted too, and it was an easy threat to make, even though she would never actually do it.

When he offered her drink out, she was very tempted to take it and pour over his head. Only to make a point of course. She was mad and she wasn't going to do anything he wanted her to do. Not a thing. She continued to glare, one foot tapping against the ground and her arms crossed across her chest. β€œDo you seriously not understand why I'm mad Dominic Montague?” She hissed. Slow decisive steps brought her closer to him until she was almost glaring directly into his face (curse herself for being so damn short or curse him for being so much taller than her).

β€œYou idiotic, obnoxious boy.” She shouted, poking his chest with a sharp painted nail. β€œYou do realize you just compared your girlfriend, ie: me, to a ******** dog right?” She shoved him backwards and spun around on her heel again so she didn't have to look at him. She was pissed.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
User Image

Her stance was defiant; she wouldn't be so easily swayed, not this time. His lips pursed tightly, the wrinkles cracked his features with the lash of a whip that deepened for as long as she boiled over in her thoughts. The roll of her eyes and quirk of her brow were not reactions he had hoped to find in her; but what else should he have expected? He didn't know... ”Please don't,” it was all he could think to say. He knew that the moment she was stepped foot out of the flat; she would be gone. His magic would not help him here in Londontown. It was her incredulous gaze that had sobered him, that made the guilt bubble over in his throat.

She crossed her arms indignantly as he held out her glass, his arm began to waver in the air and slowly dropped down to his side the longer he stared and realized she wasn't going to take it. The wine glass hung lifeless from his fingertips. He sighed inwardly. Was this going to be the rest of his life? Traipsing around the β€œwrong things to say” when in their life, everything is just wrong. She's dead, and it's just wrong. That he lives and grows and ages while she... resents him for it,

Was this really going to be the rest of his life?

”No,” he said finally. ”I don't!” The spiral of confusion and accusations was making him defensive, but he wasn't even sure why. The closer she dared to step, the lower he had to incline his head to stare right back down at her. His brows were wrinkled, and tilted up in dismay, trying to understand the reason behind the rain. But he was growing flustered, and short tempered, and all the more indignant that he hadn't done a single bloody thing to have deserved this. She pushed him, and he stumbled backward, trying to maintain his balance and not collide into the wall. His vision flashed, but she'd already spun away from him, and just like that, too. ”Jesus, Grace, I said you were as bloody cute as a puppy! It's not like I called you a b***h or anything!” He was at wits end. He knew it was quite possibly the worst thing he could have said, but it was true!

”Dammit, Grace, would you just talk to me?!”

User Image

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 164lbs ☣ Age: 19
Home Sweet Home
with Smores and Gracie
Summer 2026

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Grace felt a small bubble of guilt bubble up when the words slid from his lips. She always had a habit of hitting home with his biggest fears when she was angry. She never meant too, and she always felt horrible about it. He had to know by now that she wasn't going anywhere and she had no wish at all to go anywhere. She chewed on her lip silently and the near defeated tone his words had taken on. She was a horrible girlfriend wasn't she?

And just like that her anger was back in full fledged. That boy needed to learn how to filter his damn mouth. She narrowed eyes at him and grabbed him by the shirt collar. Without thinking about it she shoved him down on their bed so that he wasn't towering over her and making her feel like a damn nit wit. "You idiot boy." She growled, shaking him by his shirt with pure annoyance. "Out of everything you could have said, you decide to say the stupidest thing that comes to your mind and call me a b***h." She growled, letting go of him and mussing up her hair with anger. It was either ******** with her hair, or punch him in his stupid face, and honestly she probably would hurt him a lot more than she actually wanted too, if she punched him.

Blue eyes glared down at him as she dug a sharp fang into her lip. He was practically begging her to talk to him. But she was talking to him! She wasn't hiding anything.... besides that she was jealous of a dog. Which would sound like the stupidest thing ever as soon as it came from her mouth. A ******** dog. And it wasn't like Grace didn't like the dog, she loved the cute little thing, but the dog got something she didn't. The dog got to spend all of her days with Dominic when she would never be able too. She would never get her boyfriend's days and the damn dog did. It wasn't fair.

Finally she threw her hands up in the air and stared past him at the wall, pouting. "You like her more than me." She finally muttered, feeling stupid as she said it.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash