View Results

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:01 pm

And we are open <3

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:24 am
xXToxicIllusionsXx

I would love to RP Thundara with ...virtually anyone from the Thunderbird Herd.

Page 2, 3, and 4 of my teepee are all my Thunderbirds.

Specifically, Stormwild could possible fit the role of the Wise one.

User Image

I also have Stormchaser, who like his name implies, loves storms.

User Image

And I also own the Angeni of Storms:

User Image

heart

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:03 am
Kamiki
xXToxicIllusionsXx

I would love to RP Thundara with ...virtually anyone from the Thunderbird Herd.

Page 2, 3, and 4 of my teepee are all my Thunderbirds.

Specifically, Stormwild could possible fit the role of the Wise one.

User Image

I also have Stormchaser, who like his name implies, loves storms.

User Image

And I also own the Angeni of Storms:

User Image

heart

First I must say they are all absolutely wonderful <3 You have quite the herd of lovlies.

I can see Stormwild filling that spot. Thundara though is evil, in her own little special way, twisted with what no past has given to her. So, she will be snipity at first lol

But I would love to roleplay with ANY of them <3 I have a LOT of plot ideas for her to get rolled out, and I could easily slip any of them in there, depinds on what you wish for your Soqs as well.

If you have AIM I can add you, or we can pm back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 am
xXToxicIllusionsXx

Eee, thank you!

Stormwild is used to snipity, lol. Her mate and some of her children are quite the little upstarts themselves, thought definitely not evil. Stormwild, however, would see the potential in her; and would try her hardest to calm her down a bit, at least in the cruelty department.

Obviously she wouldn't have to 'buy' it or stay, but Stormwild would try to show Thundara that she could belong with the Thunderbird Herd. They could offer her a home, protection, and show her that her power and affinity for storms is a blessing, not a curse.

You can poke me on AIM at SamanthaBlaire, but I won't be on until later tonight (at work atm). heart I don't mind PMs either!

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:08 pm
xXToxicIllusionsXx

I know you don't have a profile up for her yet but would you be willing to consider RP for Vesta?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His (really rough) info is in my plot thread. She would certainly be an interesting one for him to run across after the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 pm
mistalina13
xXToxicIllusionsXx

I know you don't have a profile up for her yet but would you be willing to consider RP for Vesta?

His (really rough) info is in my plot thread. She would certainly be an interesting one for him to run across after the fire.

I would be interested in throwing them together in a small plot. It would likely be a mountain or desert setting. I edited the plot thread with all her info, so you have more of an idea on her.  

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:41 pm
xXToxicIllusionsXx
mistalina13
xXToxicIllusionsXx

I would be interested in throwing them together in a small plot. It would likely be a mountain or desert setting. I edited the plot thread with all her info, so you have more of an idea on her.

Here you go. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll come up with something else~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24286639  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:26 pm
I would love to continue the rp in the thread, or start it out in an actual one on one interaction with Vesta and Peska. (Woa their names sound funny together and awesome.)
Peska is a sort of doghorse(his family is actually dog. Not wolf. biggrin ) who has ADHD. As in.. Hyperactive Disorder meaning to be hyper sensitive to his surroundings. If something goes tick in the forest it caught his attention and then if he hears rain he constantly finds the drops that just hit the ground. Because of this hypersensitivity and distracted conscious.. Peska is usually considered 'childish' but he is a very highly intellectual being. He is very kind, but when he has to be he will ground someone and tell them what his true feelings about something is.

His brother is his best friend, and he usually moves along with his family as they travel. But I would love it if he could be the friend that helps her remember she's not a monster? I think studying her species set would be super intriguing for Peska. He'd love to help her out with learning about things etc.

Also like I said I would like it if Silvanus and Vesta also had an rp :>. Silv is a traveller, a nomad who checks up on the forests of the Kiwani lands.. He was given his Angeni Domain by an Angeni he considered his adoptive father/grandfather.

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:34 pm
Vistada
I would love to continue the rp in the thread, or start it out in an actual one on one interaction with Vesta and Peska. (Woa their names sound funny together and awesome.)
Peska is a sort of doghorse(his family is actually dog. Not wolf. biggrin ) who has ADHD. As in.. Hyperactive Disorder meaning to be hyper sensitive to his surroundings. If something goes tick in the forest it caught his attention and then if he hears rain he constantly finds the drops that just hit the ground. Because of this hypersensitivity and distracted conscious.. Peska is usually considered 'childish' but he is a very highly intellectual being. He is very kind, but when he has to be he will ground someone and tell them what his true feelings about something is.

His brother is his best friend, and he usually moves along with his family as they travel. But I would love it if he could be the friend that helps her remember she's not a monster? I think studying her species set would be super intriguing for Peska. He'd love to help her out with learning about things etc.

Also like I said I would like it if Silvanus and Vesta also had an rp :>. Silv is a traveller, a nomad who checks up on the forests of the Kiwani lands.. He was given his Angeni Domain by an Angeni he considered his adoptive father/grandfather.

I would love to hold both of those plots. I am still working on her, as she is new. But, that I do have is here. She is pretty stuck up and quite the fiery temper, but it does not stop her from opening her heart from time to time. A small habit she picked up. I could see this friendship being quite funny because she is that, better than you type, who would likely roll her eyes so much they might get stuck lol.

For the other roleplay, it would be nice for her to branch out and meet new soq. She is a a mix of fire and wood, so, she would kind of fit in, being that she is half wood, a mix that would normally not happen seeing as sire and wood are not good elements.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 pm
I am interested in offering up Tori to have an RP with Vesta.
User Image  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:51 am
Kara Asumie
User Image

Sure, what kind of plots are you looking for for him?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:00 pm
xXToxicIllusionsXx
Kara Asumie
User Image

He is open for anything and almost any plot. So whatever you are in the mood for.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 pm
Kara Asumie
xXToxicIllusionsXx
Kara Asumie
User Image

He is open for anything and almost any plot. So whatever you are in the mood for.

Hmm, if he hunts then he and her could always be after the same prey. Maybe a small hare and they end up going for it at the same time and run into each other costing them the meal. After a small tiff maybe an exchange of names and who they are.

Or she could be on a fly from her volcano to look around and explore a bit and spots him in the distance, noticing his colors she might wonder if it is possible if he might be a fire element. So she comes in for a closer look, noticing that he is also Bird like she would question him if he knew of or was part Phoenix. Bonding maybe a friendship between the two that could lead to other plots later?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:08 pm
xXToxicIllusionsXx
Kara Asumie
xXToxicIllusionsXx
Kara Asumie
User Image

Hmm, if he hunts then he and her could always be after the same prey. Maybe a small hare and they end up going for it at the same time and run into each other costing them the meal. After a small tiff maybe an exchange of names and who they are.

Or she could be on a fly from her volcano to look around and explore a bit and spots him in the distance, noticing his colors she might wonder if it is possible if he might be a fire element. So she comes in for a closer look, noticing that he is also Bird like she would question him if he knew of or was part Phoenix. Bonding maybe a friendship between the two that could lead to other plots later?
The second one sounds awesome. Tori grows a Rose garden. And well he loves making friends with females but doesn't get along with males all that much.

If she wants a fire element as a friend. I also have Shinsei who needs RP and friends.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:11 pm
Kara Asumie
xXToxicIllusionsXx
Kara Asumie
xXToxicIllusionsXx
Kara Asumie
User Image

The second one sounds awesome. Tori grows a Rose garden. And well he loves making friends with females but doesn't get along with males all that much.

If she wants a fire element as a friend. I also have Shinsei who needs RP and friends.

Actually Vesta is Earth and Fire element lol. But I think we can roll with this and them maybe next time we can let her meet the other stallion.

So where would you like to roleplay and who shall start?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff