[AIM RP] Amnesia {Inside} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:24 pm
A flash of blue appeared before her, the blue figure had a tail that did not have any hair and it almost seemed fish like, although she had no memory of ever seeing a fish to know if her thought was true. His words startled her, well she believed he was a he, it seemed the logical route. For a moment her mind went blank, forgetting the new name she had just been given a few hours before, her heart began to beat faster as nervousness hit her. “I-I am Bae. I can’t tell you much else besides that, not that I don’t want to,” she amended quickly, not wanting the stallion to think that she was a threat of some sort, “I just can’t remember who I am or what I was before I woke up a few days ago. Who are you? And who is Ushin? Are we trespassing?” She looked around for a sign that this area was someone’s home or land, but she saw nothing but nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm
Ushin grew closer to the unfamiliar mare peering at her with his bright red eyes as his tail moved back and forth. For a few minutes he stared intently before giving a wide shark like grin with his teeth. “Ushin my name is Ushin Namae and we are near Ushin’s home. Ushin says it is a pleasure to meet you Bae. Tell Ushin have you seen a plant? It has green leaves with spikey ends and a brown stem. Ushin can’t find it for Fume?” Turning his attention away from her he sniffed the ground still looking for the familiar scent of the leaves before perking his ears up again. A grin still lingering on his lips as Ushin circled around her again as if hunting like a shark before striking, however there was little ill intention from him towards the mare.

Merely curiousity.

“Why Bae no remember? Why has Bae forgotten important things?

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:41 pm
“I-it is nice to meet you Ushin.” His name was strange and so was his manner of speech, but it was almost similar to that of the Great Orc Slayer. Do all soquili talk this strangely? Was she out of the norm? “A flower? I don’t think so.” Again he talked about Fume, she guessed that Fume was another soquili who sent this Ushin on a quest of some sort, “would you like help finding this flower for… Fume?”

Bae turned her head and looked at the canopy of leaves above her head, “It hurts to remember, all I get is pain if I try. I know that I woke up and nothing was there. I am able to talk and know what things are, but I do not have any memory of knowing what those things are. It is all very confusing.” She was not sure why she was telling all of this to the stallion, but she wanted someone to talk to and perhaps he could help her remember who she was and why she had forgotten.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:00 pm
Ushin shook his head quickly, “No no, not flower, plant. Ushin is looking for green plant, no flower, smells like herby thing. Very bitter when eaten, tho otter’s like it. Ushin thinks otters like it.” He raised a brow as he looked as if he was thinking for himself before shaking his head and shrugging at the mare. “Talk strangely? Yes….. no……” Shaking his head, ”Ushin doesn’t talk like Fume. Fume talks like Bae and like other soquili. Ushin talks like Father Wasu instead and Grandmama Iie. Ushin is told this is family thing, Fume is family too but Fume talks like mother. Fume is sister.”

As the mare spoke about not being to remember he cocked his head in an almost puzzled look, however his brain kept thinking over and over about what she was saying.

“Hrrm.. maybe Bae is not to remember things before now. Maybe Bae doesn’t really want to remember, sort of like Bae having a bad memory, want to forget put it all in the past. Ushin says Bae shouldn’t worry. Ushin says especially if it hurts Bae to try.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:11 pm
“Oh sorry, a plant that has a bitter taste and is herb like?” Bae did not even think if she had her memory she would be able to help the stallion identify the plant, she had no idea about herb lore and she was not sure if it was something she had known before. “You have a large family it seems. Why does your sister Fume need this plant?” It was hard to understand his way of speaking, but slowly she was getting it. She must be careful or she would end up mimicking his way of speech.

She nodded slowly at the wisdom of his words, “Perhaps I do not wish to remember. Perhaps the pain of the past is too much. But wouldn’t you want to know who you were if you lost your memory? Your family would be strangers to you, the world would be something new, and yourself a mystery that you cannot seem to figure out. I think I would rather have my memories, even if the past was painful, for in that past I am sure I had some happy memories as well. But you are right, I will not force it. I fear I am weak and fear the pain.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:59 am
Ushin nodded as she repeated the bitter taste and herb like appearance of the plant he was searching for. He had had little luck and half wondered if maybe it was merely a wild goose chase to keep him out of her cave.

“Yes Ushin has large family. Ushin has lots of siblings and cousins tho not all know who Ushin is. Ushin knows them, even if they do not know.” He gave her a grin, there were some who liked to stay hidden from others, while others only moved during the night. He had found them all and he knew where all of them lived but he had told no one about it. “Fume makes potions, soup like things, and salves that are meant to help other soquili. Fume says she is swamp witch but Ushin doesn’t believe Fume is real witch just likes to help others for price. Plant is suppose to go to something Ushin not sure what but something.” He had never asked anything about what his sister made, but merely transported wherever she requested him to, it was easier to deal with Fume that way.

Ushin slowly shook his head, “No, Ushin would not want to remember if Ushin had forgot. If Ushin had forgot there must have been reason why. It might be good if Ushin did not know family then, it might be terrible secret or it might mean the loss of something more important than Ushin memory. Life is mystery and it is fun to see new thing. It should be cherished. Ushin cannot forget things so Ushin must search to see new things. It is not weak to fear pain, to not fear is dangerous.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 am
The mare with the blank memory stared at the stallion as he described his family and how he knew them all, but most did not know who he was, how was that possible? His grin held the answers to her questions and some secrets, Bae could not even begin to figure out what it had meant. This Ushin was a fascinating stallion, she had not met anyone like him before, well she can only remember meeting three people… Orc Slayer, her companion and Ushin. But Bae was sure that Ushin was not like any stallion she had met before.

She was tempted to ask him if his swamp witch sister could help with her headaches when she tried to remember the past, but decided against it, for his next words made her pause, what price would Fume make her pay? She had nothing to offer, except for her services, and for some odd reason that thought made her heart race and panic set it. No, she would not go to Fume. “Your sister sounds like an interesting mare and I would not want you to get in trouble with her, so if it is all right, I would like to help you search for this herb.”

“You are right, and quite wise,” she bowed her head to the stallion, “Thank you. I will try to stop living in a past I cannot remember and accept each day as it is, a gift and a chance to experience something new. You are amazing Ushin. You have transformed something I had seen as horrible into something spectacular.” Bae nodded at his sagely words and smiled at the stallion, “I hope I never stop fearing, to feel fear and pain, allows us to know we are live. Pain demands to be felt and so does fear, without them we would just be shells of ourselves.” She was not sure where those words came from, but they made sense to her. She would listen to her own words of wisdom and know that what comes next is just a part of life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:05 pm
Ushin nodded as Bae mentioned his sister was an interesting mare, for him she was rather interesting she liked to keep her secrets from others. Of course he knew she had a rather low opinion of him and his father but they never held it against her. They let her be and let her think that they were rather silly natured with no sense at all. It was easier this way. “Fume is very smart, very tricky too not that Fume would really hurt others. Fume just supplies others with what they want and let others do as they please with it. Ushin would appreciate help, Ushin does not like to disappoint Fume.”

Ushin grinned as she told him he was quite wise, most just merely chucked his ramblings for utter nonsense and rather annoying to put up with. “Ushin thanks you tho Ushin does not know how wise Ushin really is.” Still grinning he paced forward looking around on the ground as he continued to listen to her. He was for the most part glad she wasn’t going to worry too much about her past, and he had no doubt that she would remember it at some point. Pausing he nodded and grinned as she talked about fear, this shark like teeth showing, “Tho don’t let fear completely rule. Sometimes fear must be faced but know when time comes don’t rush.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:45 pm
Bae smiled at the stallion, “So we should begin the search, don’t want Fume to have to wait too long for her plant.” The mare hoped that the stallion would be able to recognize it when he saw it, because otherwise they would be searching for quite a while. His description was a broad one.

“And that there is the beginning of wisdom, for only those who do not see themselves as wise have a chance at becoming truly wise. Wisdom is filled with constantly learning new things and new ideas, and there is a willingness to listen. That makes a soquili wise.” Where was she getting these words from? She was not going to try too hard think about their origin, just accept them for the blessings that they are, “Very true, living in a constant state of fear will keep you from living and enjoying the moment. I will need to find a happy medium.” She looked at his sharp teeth, it did not seem like he would be afraid of anything but rather have people scared of him, which would be wrong. He is a nice stallion, even if he has sharp teeth.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff