Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Strawberry Pie (Nevada/Chelsea) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:22 am
She wasn't because Ian is Indian and Dakota is Native American, gosh.

"Not true. Jack said you were pretty and interesting, but then you started bein' an a*****e to him," Chel grumbled. "Look they're kind of my friends and I don't really like people being assholes to my friends, even you." Considering how flimsy commitment was for Chel, friendship always outranked anything romantic.

She sighed, realizing this was becoming more of an argument than she wanted right after waking up. "Look can you just try to be nice to them? I know I was the one that brought it up, but I'm sooo not awake enough for this s**t right now."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:56 am
Nevada snorted and then quieted.

"Then you'd understand why I don't get along with Jack wouldn't you?" She whispered more quietly, pushing herself up and off the bed. "Stormy is the only person I know I'd die for on this Island. It's not ******** up romantics, but because Stormy is the only friend I had, the only one I allowed myself to have."

She tilted her head. "I won't be nice to them, but I won't go looking for trouble with them. As in I'll ignore them." She moved to the door, "You should sleep again. Keep the candy okay? Text me when you feel better."

Because if she stayed any longer then yeah, she'd be arguing with her girlfriend.

chimarii

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 pm
Chel groaned into her pillow at the sound of more Stormy talk. She was really beginning to wonder if Jack was right about Nevada and Stormy being together. But that was stupid, because THIS WAS HER GIRLFRIEND. It was getting too annoying to sort all these feelings out, and Chel could feel an annoyance growing in her chest; she tried to ignore it though, for fear that it grew into something serious.

After all, this was Nevada. Dear, sweet Nevada. Nevada who didn't deserve her stupid annoyance over Nevada having a best friend or Chel having some unsavory friends.

"Thanks for the effort," she said, attempting not to sound as sarcastic as she probably did. "And the candy. See you and your cute butt later." You didn't have to tell her twice to fall asleep. She'd already knocked out before Nevada even told her to text her.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff