Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Wanna Hear a Blonde Joke? (Finn & Fini) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:16 pm
She wasn't sure whether to take it as a curious sign... or bad one when every time his hand quit moving or pulled away from her leg, she felt the need to pout. b*****d. Maybe it had just been a while since anyone had shown that sort of comfort or, if she dared call it that, affection. Part of her was afraid of it. But the larger part of her wanted to see where it led.

Whatever else she might have said was currently interrupted by his sudden laughing fit. There may have been a squeak that escaped her as she quickly grabbed the bleach mixture and almost dropped the comb. And then she just sighed dramatically at him. "Are you finished yet?" She asked dryly, waiting for him to regain some control before trying to finish up the last section. "And because. Puppies are fluffy and cute. But alligators are bad a** and stubborn creatures. With thick hides." So yes, you were fairly spot on with that assumption, Finn.

More. More about herself. Who she had been. "Oh relax, diva. I'm almost done." Which was truth. She worked quietly for a couple minutes, thinking. He had shared about him being a cowboy in rodeo... "I used to be your typical beach bum." She finally murmured. "My adoptive family lived in San Fransisco, and most of time was spent on the beach. Or sailing with those friends that had sailboats. I never did get around to learning how to surf though." There was a bit of regret in her voice, but not much. "When not on the beach or in school, I liked hanging down at the piers. Used to always eat at a little fish taco stand down there."

Shrugging a shoulder that he couldn't see, Fini combed through his hair again, making sure she'd gotten it all coated. "Not quite as exciting as a cowboy though." She added with a smile. "And I think I'm done." There was a pause as a little of the bleach mixture on the gloves dripped onto her pants. "Whoops." No Finn, it had not crossed her mind that you could not see behind you.

Seussi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:28 pm
"They'll also try to eat you." He pointed out, wondering how far this analogy went in comparison to the woman directly behind him. Was she a man eater as well? A smirk blossomed on his face in response to these thoughts, though unless she craned forward over his head to look she likely wouldn't see it. "At least a dog is loyal, and will protect you if it can. Better then being turned on by a cold hearted reptile, in my opinion." He shrugged his shoulders, resisting the urge to glance over his shoulder behind him and have a quick peek at her.

She told him to relax and he let out an over dramatic sigh, raising his knees up to his chest so that he could rest his arms on top of them while he continued to wait, suddenly more impatient then ever but trying not to let it show too badly. A long silence lapsed between them and he wondered if that was really all he was going to get out of her, when she began to speak again.

"Mmm, yes, do go on." He closed his eyes. "I can just picture you on a beach now. Not sure this one is in San Fransisco though...unless they have topless beaches there." His smirk grew ever wider, and he waited for the inevitable slap, quieting himself down so that he could listen to the rest of her miniature story.

"Fish tacos? That doesn't sound all that appealing." He opened his eyes and grimaced slightly. He was a fan of eating fish, yes, but in a taco? Those were two things that didn't sound like they went together well at all.

But the part about sailing, about spending days upon days on a sunny beach. That did sound rather appealing, especially as he just happened to actually be picturing a bikini clad Fini on a hot summers day. "Do you miss it?" He asked, tilting his head back just slightly as she pulled a comb through his hair.

"Sometimes I miss----Woops? What do you mean, woops?" She said she was finished, so he very quickly turned half of his body around, one eye brow raised in an 'explain yourself' fashion.

"That better not be a, 'Woops, Finn, you may just be bald after this' kind of woops. Because while know I can totally rock the blonde, I'm not so sure I can rock the total cue ball."

Somebody may have been feeling a little bit anxious, though at least it didn't show on his features or in his voice too badly.

Kyrieko

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 pm
"Only if you piss them off!" She countered, very well aware that an alligator was not, by any definition, a good pet. But she liked them, okay! Their scaly hides that were hard to penetrate. Powerful jaws. Stubborn attitudes. She just stuck her tongue out at the back of Finn's head, since he couldn't see the immature gesture. "You have your puppies. I have my reptiles." She said as if that was the end of the topic. But then added, "And my alligator would whoop your puppies a**."

And then she was grinning at him, not completely unaware of the fact he seemed to be growing a little impatient. Which, she honestly couldn't blame him for. It was not in her own nature to sit still for so long either.

Fini rolled her eyes at the man sitting in front of her. A slap he may have suspected but it didn't come. In fact, she didn't reply at all, letting him wonder if maybe he'd gone too far. Or just torture himself trying to figure out what was running through her mind. Of course, if he'd have glanced over his shoulder, he'd have seen the devilish amusement in her face. She also may or may not have been curious to see if she could get a similar reaction out of him like before. And like then, she waited juuust long enough before leaning forward and whispering, "Mmm yes. There were one or two in San Fran. I seem to recall being on one quite vividly."

Oh yes, she was evil Finn.

Then just like nothing had happened, she was finishing up with his hair and responding to his next comment. "They actually aren't as bad as you think. It's just like a regular taco, but with lightly battered fish, cabbage or lettuce, and a spicy sauce drizzled over it." She'd enjoyed it. And the time spent out on the pier or the beach.

"I do, sometimes." She admitted softly, never having really told anyone that before.

Annnnnd then she realized that maybe saying 'woops' had not been the best word choice. Or the fact she said it out loud. His look had a very sheepish expression crossing her face. "I dunno, I think you miiight be able to pull it off as well." She got out in as casual a voice as she could manage. "However, as amusing as that would be, your hair is fine." Fini indicated the glob of bleach mix that was on her pant leg. "That is why there was a 'woops'. But if you don't believe me, go rinse it all out and make us start the process all over again. Or wait and see how lovely it turns out."

Seussi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 pm
Finn could only chuckle at her incredibly defensive position over having a pet alligator over a pet dog. The thing was....he actually understood why she felt that way. He understood on a level that he related to himself, and when she spoke of reptiles he had flashbacks to the times he'd been called a cold hearted individual. An absolute snake. All in his previous life, however. Here he was trying to be something slightly different.

Still, there was only one answer he could think of to say to that, and he mumbled it under his breath, likely not even loud enough for her to hear, and if she did, would it make any sense to her?

"Not if my puppy was Jake the dog."

Because Jake the dog trumped everything.

His hand had come to rest on her leg again at some point, pulling it closer to himself as though hugging it against his body. When she went silent at his words, he didn't open his eyes, his smirk remained, and he actually didn't worry that she was going to get up and walk away because he was fairly certain at this point he had said or done worse. Though the slap he was expecting never came, another whisper in his ear did, and he responded much the same as before.

Ohhhhhh, she was in so much trouble. His grip on her leg tightened.

"Hrm, will maybe we'll have to go to a beach sometime." Not San Francisco, of course, since they were supposed to stay away from places that they might be recognized. "One without raging tentacle monsters that just can't help themselves around me. Maybe you could introduce me to this fine cuisine that is so foreign to a poor, uncultured country boy such as myself." It was meant to be a joke, his tone dry as he said it.

The admittance to missing her previous home had gone on def ears, because Finn's full and piercing attention was on her now, on making sure that she hadn't somehow screwed up the task he had given her. The more she danced around answering the question, the more he turned, his eyebrows raising higher by the second, his hand moving to press down on the top of her leg, almost as though pinning it in place.

And then she admitted that everything was fine. His hand still didn't leave her leg, and his lips twitched just slightly at the edges before spreading into a small smile, one that coupled with the look in his eyes was not exactly friendly, bordering on more mischievous then anything.

He got his feet under him, and started to stand up, the muscles on his lithe frame flexing.

And then all he did was flop down next to her on the bed with a grin, one arm snaking around her waist to pull her in for a quick squeeze, and he leaned his face closer to hers to plant a very firm kiss on her cheek, nothing so quick and fleeting as the peck she had given him during the insanity fight.

"Thanks, sunshine. I appreciate it." He murmured, all smiles and good natured intentions, head leaning down slightly, nose trailing along the skin of her cheek until light, hot breath whispered against her jawline.

And then in one swift motion, he licked up the side of her cheek.

Puppy: 1

Kyrieko

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:25 am
She finally just shrugged, forgetting he wouldn't see the motion. "I really can't tell you any other reason why I like them." She just... did.

Wait. "What was that?" She asked, trying really hard not to break out in a grin. Oh she'd caught what he'd murmured. It had taken a few extra seconds for things to click into place. And when it did, she could totally see the bigger picture now. Oooooh she was on to you, Finn!

It was totally adventure time, wasn't it?

Ah yeah. Going by the way his hand was back on her leg, it was totally game on. Except, she'd missed her chance to remove her leg from the danger zone. When she got a similar response like before, she filed that little bit of info away for future use. Either he was sensitive there, or something more. And then his grip tightened on her leg. Fini tried not to show any reaction.

"Now who's planning for the next date, hmm?" Fini purred, actually liking the sound of that. "I bet you'd like the tacos too."

Oh boy was she in trouble now! Fini could see it in the way he looked at her as she set the bowl aside and tried to reassure him that nothing was wrong and he kept turning to more fully face her. And her leg was 'pinned' to the bed. Really, it was all good, Finn! "I swear, okay? It's all good!" She tried to sound like he wasn't affecting her. But her voice may have hitched up a notch. What was he going to do? Oh crap now he was standing and she was in the more vulnerable position now-

There was complete surprise on her features when he flopped down beside her with that grin, and arm snaking around her waist. Her heart had skipped a beat and picked up speed, only getting worse when he leaned his face in closer.... to plant a kiss on her cheek. A kiss, not a peck. Like she had done. Fini turned her head slightly to stare at him, a small smile forming, that became more forced as she tried and failed not to show any reaction to his breath ghosting along her skin. Much like him, goosebumps began to raise along her arms.

"Y-You're quite wel-" This time, she may have squealed a bit. And there was a lovely flush that rose to her cheeks. Which only worsened when she tried to escape and conveniently forgot he had a hold of her. The ending result possibly landing them both on the floor with one very crimson Fini shooting Finn a haughty gaze.

Words. What were those again?

Seussi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:25 pm
Maybe he was sensitive and something more, Fini. Maybe you just inadvertantly stumbled upon his biggest weakness, sudden ear whispers. Really it was just the way he could feel her breath tickle against the side of his neck every time she did it that made the goosebumps spring to life, and it did make it tempting, oh so tempting, to turn and catch her lips with his because damnit if that wasn't quite a bit of a turn on for him.

But he had refrained. He was behaving. At least, in one sense of the word he was. The other things he wanted to do to her, the payback for the nose flick and the breath that tickled against his skin, that was quite far from behaving.

But as long as she continued to let him get away with it, he was going to keep doing it.

"I'll keep on planning the dates as long as you keep freely offering them up to me, sunshine." He said with a grin, actually a bit pleased that she would call it that, though at some point he wondered if he should see about asking her on a real one, which was to say, one where they actually did romantic things and junk and------

Nope. Relationships bad. Remember how the last one turned out for you?

He shut down the line of thought on real dates fast, like slamming a mental door.

Not going there. Why was she making it so damn tempting to go there.

Her startled exclamations, her backtracking to tell him that his hair was absolutely fine, would get her nowhere. He was already set on his path to take her down a couple of notches after the couple of mischievous stunts she'd pulled, and nothing was going to save her now. Well, no, that wasn't true, she probably could have saved herself in a couple of ways, though since she hadn't made a grasp for either, she got exactly what he thought was coming to her.

All that he could think at that moment was let's see how she likes it, and then when the results were to his utmost satisfaction, her small smile, the way he could practically feel her tense up, the way she stuttered when she spoke.....

Adorable.

As to be expected, she struggled and let out a small squeal when he licked her, quite violently in fact as he landed with a loud whump on his back on the floor, laughing up until the moment she landed directly on top of him, knocking the wind out of him completely. Trynt let out a hiss of surprise and wondered if Finn had somehow managed to get himself into yet another confrontation with a woman who was about to kick his a**.

"Truce?" He gasped out, still struggling to catch a breath between her sitting on his chest, and the laughter that he couldn't manage to stifle.

Oh ******** he wasn't getting hair bleach mixture all over the ******** floor was he??

Kyrieko

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:13 pm
Whether she utilized this new find for evil purposes or... something else, poor Finn would just have to wait and see~ But Fini was not about to forget those reactions anytime soon! At least one of them was... mostly behaving.

"Who said they would be 'free'?" She teased with an angelic smile. "Maybe I just happen to keep winding up in those situations, coincidentally?" Not a chance. But she could pretend, right? Although the prospect of an actual, real date was... intimidating. It had been a while since she'd been on such a thing. Maybe he wouldn't take her up on that for a while? Or she manned up. One of the two.

Fini just sighed mentally.

And then was quite embarrassed by the sudden turn of events. Clearly, she was no longer in the 'powerful' position any longer. Since his hair was no longer at her mercy. She wiped the back of her hand along her cheek, shooting Finn a dirty look from her new position of sitting on top of him again! "Fine, truce- Finnnnn!" She didn't exactly move off of him, suddenly realizing he might be smashing his hair and ruining all the bleach. Fini grabbed at his shoulders to pull him forward a bit, leaning to check the floor and the back of his hair. Which would have placed Finn's face in the most lovely of locations. Inches from her chest.

"If you ******** up all that nice work I did... " She attempted to threaten, but it didn't come out quite right. Since it did dawn on her how, erm, close they were.

Fini 'pretended' not to notice, scrambling to her feet quickly and no, her cheeks were not flushed! "If you... want to turn around real quick, I'll make sure it's not messed up." She mumbled, not looking at his face.

Seussi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:36 pm
As he once again found himself in a position of having Fini on top of him because of his own stupid moves, he finally managed to catch his breath enough to speak. "You like being on top, don't you, sunshine? A man could get used to this." More laughter followed, which was awkward as he was trying to keep the back of his head from touching the floor if he possibly could manage, but all he wanted to do was set it down....

....When Fini grabbed his shoulders to haul him up partially, practically implanting his face in---Well hello there, boobs!

Not one to complain when a woman had her chest in his face, Finn was holding his breath to keep himself from doing absolutely anything while in this rather hilarious and yet somehow fortunate position.

Somehow he doubted she'd appreciate anything he might have thought of doing to her, at that point. Even he knew what a line was and whether or not it should be crossed.

"Hey, you're the one that shoved me off of the bed." He wasn't going to talk, but he could only hold his breath for so long.

And then she was suddenly gone, scrambling off of him so hastily that he had to wonder what the hell had gotten her so worked up when she was the one that had pulled him forward to begin with. He offered her a wicked grin, one that said absolutely everything about how appreciative he was for the position she had held him in, and then eased himself into a crouching position so he could pivot around on the ball of one foot, then settled down on his knee's with his back towards her.

"What's the damage?" It was so worth it.

< You are a strange person. >

Kyrieko

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 am
They really did seem to wind up in this situation way too often, didn't they? Fini gave him a mildly dirty look before grinning in a little mischievous way. "Perhaps I am fond of the top." She allowed him to decide whether to believe that or not. The true answer would remain a mystery!

Oh she was never going to live this one down, was she? The 'accident' had already been made and he'd had one lovely and personal chat with her chest. And to top it off, the first thought to cross her mind was those topless beaches...

Yeah. This was just not a situation she was going to win.

"You're the one that licked me!" She accused, voice a little higher than usual. An unfortunate effect of being embarrassed. Not to mention the flaming cheeks. But if he couldn't see her face he wouldn't notice that. That wicked grin only made her internally groan. Lucky b*****d! She coughed softly, waiting for him to shuffle his position so she could check out his hair. Grabbing the comb from the bed - how it had remained up there was a shock! - to gently move his hair about and away from his neck and face as much as possible.

"Not bad at all. I think it'll survive. But maybe leave it in for a little extra time?" She paused, a wicked little glint flashing in her eyes. She ever so lightly traced a finger at the base of his hairline and down the back of his neck. "Y'know. If you can manage it."

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:48 am
The one nice thing about having Fini around, was that the smiles that plastered his face, cold eyed or not, felt absolutely genuine. He felt warm on the inside, even if he was nearly incapable of showing it on the outside, and that was a rare thing in itself. He had other friends, bro's for the most part, and Abbi, and possibly Mimsy as well, and hanging out with them could be amusing, sometimes even fun, but with Fini around...there was just something a little bit more, a spark of something special.

And it was dangerous because that spark was constantly threatening to start a fire, one that would likely rage out of control and burn down and through all of his convictions.

But he'd always liked playing with fire.

"Sunshine, you always just look so delicious. How could I resist a taste?" He grinned, while she sorted through hair, pulling a comb through it a few times to put it back into sorts. He was well aware that he was, once again, completely at her mercy, but he thought that maybe, just maybe, she had learned her lesson.

So he focused on the spot on the floor that needed to be wiped up absolutely immediately, and to the towel that lay nearby, the one that had slid off of his shoulders likely when he had fallen off of the bed, and tried not to think too much about the woman behind him that could probably lay him out flat with one swift yank of his hair, or derail him completely with more whispered words that tickled against his neck. But her touch was gentle, and she'd have to lean down rather far to be able too....

His back stiffened slightly at the touch that trailed down against the back of his neck. She hadn't learned anything. Not a damn thing. He let out a light chuckle, telling himself to suffer through it, and get her back again later. "Will you keep me company in that time or do you have other places you need to be today?"

Kyrieko

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:12 pm
"That," she laid heavy emphasis on the word, "Is the only free taste you are getting." Which led her to wonder what other sorts of tasting he could actually get away with. That maybe she should return the favor. Though being able to put her hands on him was enticing enough. Annnnnd... Vashi's pissy snarl had her reigning her thoughts in. Somewhat.

And then a pause as she tilted her, staring at him. Was that a compliment? Did he actually like the way she looked?

This was something she would have to think over and, if she had to admit, a little bit of a shock realization. She just wasn't used to someone actually liking her appearance! Not for a while and most certainly not here!

Not that she hadn't been admiring his shirtless form...

Okay this time she had to laugh as she made sure everything was staying in place and out of irritating places while he'd have to wait. His reactions were too perfect and she liked them. Maybe more than she should have and no, she was not thinking of other ways to utilize it against him, thankyouverymuch! Stepping back, she set the comb down in the bowl for now. "That depends." She said matter of factly, waiting for him to stand up once again. "Are you tired of me yet, Finn?"

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:41 pm
He could only smirk at her attempt at asserting the fact that he would only be pulling that little maneuver once. If he wanted to do it again, he would, and he wasn't very bloody likely to be asking her opinion or permission before hand, either.

If he'd had any idea that she was perplexed about the way he complimented her in an offhand manner, he probably would have set her straight quite openly by telling her just how beautiful he thought she was. The scars? Yes, he had noticed them, but they meant very little to a man who could only see the the woman beneath. He was curious about them, however, and might have asked, but he would refrain from doing so in case it was a highly sensitive subject. He was enjoying his time with her too thoroughly so far to compromise that for curiosities sake.

When he thought he knew she was finished, he leaned forward to grab the towel that was only a couple of feet away, snatching it up in one hand and using it to wipe furiously at the area of his floor that had the bleach mixture smudged on it, needing to get it wiped up right that second. When he was satisfied that it was completely cleaned, he pushed himself to his feet in a smooth motion that involved more visibly flexing muscles, before he turned around towards Fini, the towel now bunched up between his hands, leveling her with one of his signature smiles and chilly looks.

"Something amusing, Sunshine?" He asked, pleasantly enough, wondering if he took a step towards her, if she would take a step back or stand her ground. He was betting the latter, as she had done so before, but now with her knowing what he was willing to do, how far he would push, there might have been a better chance that she wouldn't stand so firm against him.

Unless, of course, she liked it.

With her question, he decided to test the theory in his head, moving forward, closing the distance between them until they were almost touching.

"I would be happy if you stayed, darling, but I wont keep you if you have duties to fulfill."

Kyriekox

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:10 pm
Oooh if he thought he was going to have it easy the next time he attempted that maneuver, he was mistaken! She was on to you now, handsome! Totally in to you.... ah s**t. She meant on! On to you!

:: I ******** knew it! ::

:: Shut your non-existent face! ::

:: He's a goddamned asshat! And looks at you like you're a meal. Or some play thing. :: The varcolac was quite riled up.

Fini just ignored him, having seen... something else in Finn's gaze before. Very subtle and barely discernible, but it had been there. And should he find the right time to ask her about her scars, he'd find her willing to talk about them. It wasn't something she did very often, but she was growing fond of this man. Which was dangerous. Maybe she needed to talk to Gale about this. Because, well, she didn't have anyone else but the young man.

Okay enough of those thoughts! Not when Finn was moving and those delicious muscles were flexing and goddamnit mind out of gutter! Even cleaning the smudge on the ground had been... kind of hot. Fini internally groaned at herself. Why was he making her mind behave so horribly? And shut up, Vashi don't answer that!

"Many things are quite amusing, sweetheart." She said airily, waving a hand to encompass everything. Or just mostly him. Who was suddenly stepping closer. A lot closer. Vashi hissed darkly in her mind and her foot involuntarily inched backwards before she rooted herself to the spot, eyebrows rising slowly. "Is that so?" A wicked little glint flashed in her gaze and a hand rose to poke him square in the chest. "Lucky for you, then, my schedule is actually clear for today." Which may or may not have been a good thing to admit.

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 pm
"Oh really?" He murmured, clearly amused himself as she waved her hand to indicate that he was the one she found so funny. He just kept smiling at her, even from inches apart, smiling in a way that made it seem like he was absolutely up to something and was going to make his payback move at any moment.

And then his gaze flickered down to how her foot slid back, and that was it. He wasn't going to do anything right now, when she was so guarded against him and expecting a retaliation. Maybe licking her cheek had actually crossed the line just enough to make her far too weary to continue with his little game, and so he stepped back, gave her some of the space she obviously wanted but was too proud to take by moving away from him completely. He made it look like it was her prod to his chest that sent him back, still smiling, his lips twitching up even more as she basically offered herself up to him for an entire day.

"Well now I wish I'd planned more things for us to do, darling." A hand reached up to grab for hers, not pushing it away right away, but instead slowly easing it down and away from his chest. "As it is you'll have to excuse me as I make up activities on the fly."

Why yes, he was assuming he actually did get to keep her all day.

"But for right now, I think we should go outside for a bit. Get some fresh air." The mixture on his head kind of didn't smell all that great, honestly. "And the sun, if it's hot enough today, should help speed up the process a bit. Then we can hop in the shower and come back in to play around with a pointy object." He stopped, letting that last part draw out in silence for a couple of heartbeats.

"When you cut my hair for me."

Kyrieko
lalala wow this bottle of wine is almost gone

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:24 am
"Yeah really." She was definitely expecting some sort of retaliation from all the teasing she'd been doing while he was forced to sit and take it. Which had unintentionally put her guards up. Also fueled by the anger simmering off Vashi. So it was with some surprise that he stepped back. Fini didn't buy it at first, thinking he just wanted to put her in a more relaxed position.

Well, she could think of a few different positions they could be in.

But maybe that would have to be reserved for later. When a part of her wasn't still holding back. The part that Vashi seemed to be clinging to and guarding.

Stupid varcolac.

"You mean besides such a romantic hair bleaching date?" She sighed dryly, not bothering to attempt pulling her hand away yet. "I think I can forgive you then." Fini added after a few seconds, lips quirking up. Why yes, she had just sealed her fate to be his for the day. "Fresh air sounds nice. Or just being outside for a bit." She admitted, eyebrows hiking up as he continued on with what their plans should be. A shower and a pointy object to play with. What pointy object were you thinking about, Finn?!

Oh right, he had asked if she could trim his hair. By some miracle, her cheeks remained the same color. And she poked him, again, with her free hand. "You can hop in the shower, cupcake. I'll just watch." She said innocently enough. "Well, unless you want help getting that blue spot off your back... " Fini added, trying not to grin about it. Of course his spot only reminded her of the one on her neck.

"Alright, c'mon, mister. You got sunlight to let your hair soak up."

Seussi
TEEHEE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out