Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland - Forever Fair [Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The whole world is your playground, as well as your friend's tombs... 

Tags: Deadman, Wonderland, World, Branch of Sin, Forever Fair 

Reply United Kingdom
London - River Thames Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:38 pm
'Nope, just Chuck Testa,' a voice said boringly. If Senji turned around, he'd find Jay floating behind him on a large hexagonal shape. 'C'mon, Senji. You know you're gonna have to be sneakier than that. Besides, why did you turn into a Sinner, anyway? What about that guy, who was it... Ganta? Aye, him, why aren't you fighting in his name?'
(You don't have to convert or anything, just make stuff up as you go along. I'm going off for tonight, so don't expect a reply too soon.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:05 pm
(Eva smiled as she ducked into a pub and ordered a drink and took a seat at the bar and waited...sipping her brandy as she watched the door knowing her tail will have to come in to check to see if she was there...and when he did...she'd teach them to fallow her.)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:48 pm
Senji heard him behind him but didn't react much " Do i know you ?" he said walking into the pub then looked at the person behind him then scaned the pub for any under takers  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:11 am
'Nope,' Jay replied as he followed a few feet away, yawning and adding, 'I'm part of the Undertakers, so you know. Not that it means anything, but still... so you know. We know most of the more major Deadmen, including pre-war Deadmen too.' He seemed bored, and deep down he was too. Maybe this guy would get agitated by his presence enough to fight him.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:06 pm
LotusLover1209
(Eva smiled as she ducked into a pub and ordered a drink and took a seat at the bar and waited...sipping her brandy as she watched the door knowing her tail will have to come in to check to see if she was there...and when he did...she'd teach them to fallow her.)

Rios smiled as he dropped through a skylight in the back and grabbed a trench coat and put it on which concealed his sword and walked into the bar unnoticed as he sat next to Eva and ordered some strong vodka.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:07 pm
Gods you like the Flu(she hissed) Can't you ever take a hint and go away?(she hissed at him as she sipped her drink)I don't want to work with you...and I'd much rather kill you(she hissed)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:32 am
LotusLover1209
Ari the Grey Reaper
shikamaru xxx tamari

(Just waiting, friends...)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:30 am
The Assassin of Chaos
'Nope,' Jay replied as he followed a few feet away, yawning and adding, 'I'm part of the Undertakers, so you know. Not that it means anything, but still... so you know. We know most of the more major Deadmen, including pre-war Deadmen too.' He seemed bored, and deep down he was too. Maybe this guy would get agitated by his presence enough to fight him.

Senji looked at him then laughed " Doubt that , can we not talk about ganta " He said looking at the ground " That kid was stupid to go up agenst that girl " He said laughing  

shikamaru xxx temari

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:26 pm
Rios smirked "Best learn as much about each other as we can cause once partnered we can't reverse it I know from experience" he said downing his whisky.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:44 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos

Senji looked at him then laughed " Doubt that , can we not talk about ganta " He said looking at the ground " That kid was stupid to go up agenst that girl " He said laughing

'Why is that stupid? I find that a little heroic,' Jay remarked, holding a pokerface that wasn't actually a pokerface... so it was a serious face. 'He tried to stop Shiro from destroying the world and plunging it into chaos... I'd thought you'd at least speak against the Sinners, but so much for that...'

Jon finally walked into the area, still panting from his trek up and down a skyscraper. God damn you, Rio...!
He looked around, then moaned. Where the hell were they...?  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos

'Why is that stupid? I find that a little heroic,' Jay remarked, holding a pokerface that wasn't actually a pokerface... so it was a serious face. 'He tried to stop Shiro from destroying the world and plunging it into chaos... I'd thought you'd at least speak against the Sinners, but so much for that...'

Jon finally walked into the area, still panting from his trek up and down a skyscraper. God damn you, Rio...!

Senji sliced his forearms open and turned them to scythe blades " Heroic ? i find it idiotic to try and fight some one that is beyond your own skills " he said getting angery " And i said stop talking about ganta and stop talking like you know me " he said  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:10 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos

Senji sliced his forearms open and turned them to scythe blades " Heroic ? i find it idiotic to try and fight some one that is beyond your own skills " he said getting angery " And i said stop talking about ganta and stop talking like you know me " he said
'I don't know you, nor do I want to,' Jay replied with a tone that warned of danger. Hexagonal plates began forming out of his upper back, making him look like he had increasingly bigger wings. 'I'd be wary if I were you; I'm not like you in terms of strength, but I have the potential to do more damage than you. And also, my allies happen to be around. Gods knows where, but they're here.'
He was hoping more that they'd be willing to help him. That, and that Senji wasn't bat-s*** crazy like the other Sinners.

Jon ran his fingers through his hair in distress, clearly unable to think where they'd go. A pub was too open yet too crowded; besides, Undertakers aren't normally supposed to be drunk.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:16 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos

'I don't know you, nor do I want to,' Jay replied with a tone that warned of danger. Hexagonal plates began forming out of his upper back, making him look like he had increasingly bigger wings. 'I'd be wary if I were you; I'm not like you in terms of strength, but I have the potential to do more damage than you. And also, my allies happen to be around. Gods knows where, but they're here.'
He was hoping more that they'd be willing to help him. That, and that Senji wasn't bat-s*** crazy like the other Sinners.

Jon ran his fingers through his hair in distress, clearly unable to think where they'd go. A pub was too open yet too crowded; besides, Undertakers aren't normally supposed to be drunk.

Senji smiled then got rid of the blades " Well when you put it that way i guess , What exactly do you want ?" He said sitting in a chair scratching the back of his head  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:06 pm
'I want to make sure you don't cause any trouble; After all, you were pretty much the only living guy who knew Ganta best,' Jay replied, his hexagons slowly sinking back into his flesh. Whew, that actually worked.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:14 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
'I want to make sure you don't cause any trouble; After all, you were pretty much the only living guy who knew Ganta best,' Jay replied, his hexagons slowly sinking back into his flesh. Whew, that actually worked.

"yea i guess you could say i was his teacher in a matter of speaking " he said wipping the blood off  
United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff