We're Alittle Lighter than heavy

Username: Ishmeluv
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: RockerWolfie1616

User Image User Image

Pet name: Elias Windrift XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Fia Sakinah

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Bright patterns, wings, braids

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates

Rp'd couple? : No

Tell me a bit about your couple: Elias has always been embarrassed of who he is, lacking the confidence and musical talent that came naturally to his siblings. In fact, his voice could not be more off-key if he tried, and he became a nervous wreck around everyone, to the point he could barely speak through stammers. He wasn’t scared of anything, he just had a hard time figuring out what to say and once he made a decision, he questioned whether his opinion was good enough. His real talent was making small crafts, especially jewelry, and when he met a beautiful, upbeat young lady who inspired him with excitement and dancing, he made her a lovely shell necklace that astounded her. They spent a lot of time together, working through his embarrassing stutters and he finally decided he didn’t want to spend another day without the perky little flower in his life.

Throwbacks?: No

For Dark to fill out:
Bowls: 0/0 Kits: 0/0 Adult: 0/0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:53 pm
Heavy and proud of it

Username: Strawberri Stardust
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: gpprincess88

User Image User Image

Pet name: Declan McKenna XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Krysia Rain

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair, owl, clothing

Rp'd couple? : No~

Tell me a bit about your couple:

For Dark to fill out:

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

~Lady Kanna~
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:24 pm
Heavy and proud of it

Username: ~Lady Kanna~
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: ChezaRain

User Image User Image

Pet name: Mary Gowland XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Harlot

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair, Clothing, Accessoriess~

Lifemates or ONS?: ONS

Rp'd couple? : [link] No

Tell me a bit about your couple: Gowland, having run the Amusement Park for years, has come across a number of interesting, if not rare items. Of course, having such, attracts a number of thieves. The first, and only one to show up and make it past, is Harlot. However, stealing the items isn't the only thing she ends up doing. His broken heart is quick to catch her attention and she quietly, but carefully, tries to help mend it. But a thieves' elusive ways are always first priority, and it doesn't take long for Harlot to fly the coop.
Returning, however, is anyone's wild guess. Even her own.

Throwbacks?: None

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm
Plain and normal DONT JUDGE US

Username: jinxgirl5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: lysia_nyteblade

User Image User Image

Pet name: Cadence XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Lyric

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: A good mix of their colors and patterns (I'm sorry, I know you don't like doing patterns!), glowing

Lifemates or ONS?: LM

Tell me a bit about your couple: Lyric and Cadence are both musically-inclined; Lyric is a fine singer and player of instruments, and teaches music classes. Cadence is an excellent singer with a slight magical ability to influence plant growth with her voice. The two met when Cadence took one of Lyric's classes; she failed at instruments, but her voice impressed Lyric greatly just as Lyric's skill impressed Cadence. She kept making excuses to come back to Lyric's classes, and was just about to pluck up the nerve to confess her attraction to Lyric when he asked her out on a date. The two feel happily in love and have a wonderful life and home together

Throwbacks?: N/A

For Dark to fill out:

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Username: PidgeonsGoMeowX3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: PidgeonsGoMeowX3

User Image User Image

Pet name: Seth XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Shayden

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair, x-marks, red

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates!

NOTE:

> If they get rolled, Dark is allowed to pick a bowl for herself, because I will be so overwhelmed with gratitude. >w<
> The remaining bowl(s), besides the one I pick, will be given away by the amount left over.

- If there is only one extra bowl, I will post it in my "family plots" thread for anyone there to claim. (If no one claims it in three days, I'll hold a contest)

- If there are two extra bowls, one will be given away in the manner above, and the other will be given away in a contest.

- If there are three extra bowls (Which I doubt will happen), two will be placed in a contest and one will be given away. <3

(I plan on spreading the Lyndburger family EVERWHERE. |3)

Rp'd couple? : Yep! <3

Seth was alone from birth. He was very depressed and never really made any friends. He fell in love with Shayden during his "teen" years, and most of his past went away with the wind. However, sometime over the course of the relationship, Seth vanished, leaving Shayden with nothing but his scent.

Years later, Seth had adopted a young noodle named Kaiel and raised him as best as he could. (Drunkenly and stupidly) Kaiel eventually bumped into Shayden on a walk and introduced him to his father. Naturally, Shayden was overjoyed to find Seth, despite Seth's lack of memory of the relationship.

Weeks past as Seth gradually remembered his long lost lover, and the pair began to repair their bond. Their first breeding resulted in triplets, Sebastian, Soraya, and Shandeigh, who all grew to be quite different, but still happy to gather for dinner every Saturday. Kaiel eventually grew into a strapping young man, after three years of being stuck as a kit, and began dating a young damsel named Bridgette. Sebastian had an ONS with a beautiful Kirin girl named Kami and blessed them with their grandchildren, Kaito and Kitteridge, before adopting a third grandchild, Dagget, whom he found on the beach. Even Soraya had found a lover, who they wanted to meet, but could never find the time...

Then the news came through the grapevine. Their baby girl, Soraya, had passed away. No one could explain to them how, or why, but her heart had simply stopped beating. The entire family felt a terrible sting and a piece of their hearts became hallow. A quick, but elaborate ceremony was made for their lost daughter, and the weeks after were reserved for grieving and remembrance. Nothing could have ever prepared them for such a gutting loss.

Months later, Seth and Shayden found themselves looking through old baby clothes and photos. Their hearts shook, their eyes teared up, and a consensus had been reached. They wanted more children, they longed for little paws. Since then, they have been trying on and off for a second litter with no success. They keep a picture of Soraya close to their bedside as a source of encouragement. She wouldn't have wanted them to stop trying to be happy.

Throwbacks?: Nope! <3

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:04 pm
Weeeee, were floating

Username: ChezaRain
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Nasaiki

User Image User Image

Pet name: Dezana Von Monroe XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Meris Aracelia

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Father's pattern, devil tails, purple noses

Rp'd couple? : N/A

Tell me a bit about your couple: Pretty much your standard ONS... well, expect for the fact that the father has no idea which of the twin girls he was actually with, giving their constant clothes swapping, and the future kids will probably have no idea either.

Throwbacks?: Yes; [Grandma] [Grandpa]

For Dark to fill out:

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 pm
Weeeee, were floating

Username: Nasaiki
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Yushika

User Image User Image

Pet name: Vanhi Indra XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Hecate

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Throw backs, Glow, flames

Lifemates or ONS?: Planned ONS

Hecate has grown up watching her birth mother shatter and mentally crumble into tiny pieces all because of something called "love". This has resulted in her not trusting it, viewing love as what Scorch, her father, did to Pandora, her mother. Pandora had loved, then Scorch tricked and lied and stole Hecate's brother, abandoning Pandora. Pandora became a broken mess who often would wake Hecate in the night, clutching Hecate and rocking her daughter back and forth, sobbing into the night. Sure, Fracta has come and loves Pandora, but Hecate doesn't trust it. Love is not real unless it is within family. Romantic love is a way to lie, break, smash, and corrupt.

However, she has made a friend. Vanhi Indra. As time passes Hecate will feel an emotion she is not ready to admit or accept, smothering it until all that resulted was an emotionless smile directed towards the glowing woman. Hecate is afraid of love, she cannot accept it without it smashing its way into her heart.

So, after a sudden, abrupt arrival of bowls that arrived only because the 'Deities are tired of watching Hecate and Vanhi's games, Hecate flees. She runs as fast as she can and crumbles. She takes this time to think, to honestly ponder and decide whether she can reach out. Wasn't unexpected bowls what broke Pandora? Yet, Apollo will most likely smack the little girl around and bring her back, forcing her to face the children and Vanhi and be a proper mother.

This frightening experience opens her heart to Vanhi, and eventually she, timidly at first, accepts Vanhi and the children. The two will be a struggle at first, but with Vanhi's huge family adding love to Hecate and the children the end can only be good. Vanhi and Hecate will happily mate and be a proper, loving family
Throwbacks?: yes
Hecate's Father
Hecate's Mother
Vanhi's Father (feel free to take all the edits from them)

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:01 pm
Heavy and proud of it

Username: DarkHikari
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: DarkHikari

User Image User Image

Pet name: Kait Nabare XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Exile Durran

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair, Clothes, Kait's ears

Rp'd couple? : [link] N/A

Tell me a bit about your couple: Kait was born with a twin brother, and they lost their family at a young age. For many years they depended on only each other, until a terrible incident seperated them and left Kait in [basically] slavery.
Exile was born blind and often abused and tormented for his handicap. By chance their paths crossed. Exile felt horribly for Kait's plight and fought to save her, at the risk of his own life. Since then they have been together, traveling as a pair [and then eventually as mates]. Kait acts as his eyes and he teaches her what he can, like reading and writing.

Throwbacks?: No. Both Gen 1

For Dark to fill out:

DarkHikari
Crew

Shadowy Seeker

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:06 pm
Heavy and proud of it

Username: Yusika
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: xx Aps

User Image User Image

Pet name: Vespera XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Obsidian

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair in eyes, crystals, armor. I would also like to note that Vespera has reptile/dragon eyes that are orange and red around the slit.

Rp'd couple? : No.

Tell me a bit about your couple: Vespera is an ex-princess on the run, and Obsidian is her friend. Or was. She had met him when he was younger and befriended him, and when he grew up he vanished for a time. Why? The idiot was nervous. He left her presents almost every day and Vespera was fairly annoyed with this. Calling his s**t, the girl met him and snipped at him for being such an idiot before, finally, the stubborn princess gave into her feelings and admitted she much rather he just stick around and be there for her. As time went on she adopted a child, and then settled down fully with Obsidian as mates.

Throwbacks?:Throwbacks?: Mother - Obsidian
Father - Obsidian
Grandfather - Obsidian
Grandmother - Obsidan
Great Grandfather - Obsidian
Great Grandfather - Obsidian

"I have won this month, but Vespy and Obsi are a couple I know Aps loves and would want babies from. This will be the only couple I enter.

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:11 pm
Where Extreme >..> so what ?

Username: Geyser Eelborn
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Twitchapher the 3rd

User Image User Image

Pet name: Feuervogel XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Blizzard.EXE

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Surprise us! She's fire themed, he's ice themed, so I think a nice mixing of the two would be fun. (Though it might be noted that Feuer will be very freaked out by blue eyes--bad association.)

Lifemates or ONS?: LM

Rp'd couple? : Not officially, no.

Tell me a bit about your couple: Blizz and Feuer met by pure chance--he was an aloof virus, uninterested in anything but the cold and clean; she's a veteran of war still fiery and furious from defeat. He feels little more than contempt for his own family, while Feuer still feels sharply the pain of the loss of her own. He's a virus; she's a robot. Surprisingly enough, they became friends, and friendship's turned to love. They mellow each other out just a bit, and both of them are finding life just that little bit more enjoyable with each other around.

Throwbacks?: Blizz's father, Blizz's other father

For Dark to fill out:

I think she's heavily edited enough to qualify as such...  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

wasluxy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Username:  lux_rayne13 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    Partner Username:  gpprincess88 

User Image User Image

Pet name:  Dezira Von Monroe  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    Partner Pet Name:  Shadow 

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Mix of tails, mix of hair, his leg spikes~ (note: dez's eyes are red like her daddy's and shadow's are a deep ocean blue)

Lifemates or ONS?: ONS to be LM later

Rp'd couple? : not posted

Tell me a bit about your couple: Basically, they are two demonic Noodles who met at the park one day, he playing with his shadows and her with her fire. They clicked in this scary cute way, flirting and torturing each other at the same time. Its an odd relationship, if you want to call it that, but it works for them. She is his Tango, he is her (slave) Kitten, and deities have mercy on their kits.

Throwbacks?: Yes please!
Dezira's Father
Dezira's Mother (her eyes are the color of her beads)
Shadow's Father
Shadow's Mother

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Username: Nasaiki
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Lisaisfire-619

User Image User Image

Pet name: Morin Asra XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Tanith

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair, accessories, arcana patterns

Lifemates or ONS?: Planned ONS

Rp'd couple? : None approved

Tell me a bit about your couple: Tanith had been plagued by her powers ever since she was little and felt that one day they would overwhelm her and her village would lock her up for being crazy. However she didn’t want this fate and traveled around searching for teachers, it’s where she met Morin, an angelic who had sealed away his emotions and closed himself from the world to study different powers and how to control them.
Eventually Morin caved and agreed to teach Tanith how to control her powers and slowly over time a student teacher relationship developed between them. It was then that Tanith’s potential mate ended up having his own Ons and she fell into a slight depression. Morin ended up finding her during this time and tried to cheer her up by taking her to a festival. However he’s been toying around with the idea of allowing his emotions back and they’re slowly overwhelming him.

For Dark to fill out:

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

xx Aps

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 pm
Heavy and proud of it

Username: xx Aps
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: CrimsonCutie666

User Image User Image

Pet name: Cadassi Inela-Bloodfire XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Rasa Zurro

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Peach Fur, Headphones, Accessories

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates. On this Page.

Rp'd couple? : Not Logged, so no.

Tell me a bit about your couple: Cad and Rasa have known each other since bowlhood. They instantly became friends and started teasing each other. Cad taught Rasa of the world he came from, full of sky pirates and alien princesses. It was a world that he promised to take Rasa to. From that day forward their friendship became inseparable.

However, as they matured, Cad's family went through some very rough times. He lost multiple family members, numbering up into double digits. It was during this time that he became reclusive, deciding to take in his very distraught mother, Tsunami, so that he could keep a watch over her so she wouldn't do anything stupid.

He started working as a dj like his mother, Lilith. It was during that time in his adulthood that he ran into Rasa again. She was so beautiful, and he couldn't keep his eyes off her on the dance floor. It was almost as if nothing had changed. Despite being gone for years, Rasa and Cadassi picked up again as if nothing had ever kept them apart. This time, however, the flirting was more serious and it made Cadassi realize how he never wanted to lose her like he had lost so much of the rest of his family. He knew he wanted to be with her forever~

Throwbacks?: Yes

Cadassi's Parents-
Tsunami Inela
Lilith Bloodfire

Rasa's Parents-
Azin Zurro
Taylor Zurro

***Cad's eyes are blue like Tsunami's~

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Username: CrimsonCutie666
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Geyser Eelborn

User ImageUser Image

Pet name: Damian Jera XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Meso Benthi

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Wings, Meso's bones, Anything glowy. (Please note: Damian's injuries don't pass down please!)
Lifemates or ONS?: XXX

Tell me a bit about your couple: Damian is the rune of bad luck, or bad timing as we've since found out. He was in love with his best friend who he grew up with and who he was going to be mates with. When she left it broke his little heart. And he fell into depression. When she came back months later she promised him she'd never leave and he was smitten. But his luck was too much and before he knew it he was alone again. He fell back into his depression, blacked himself out with his drinking and it was along the way he found Meso.

They had chemistry. At first it was just a teasing back and forth with Damian stuck thinking he shouldn't be around anyone. His luck however, made Meso scoff. They were best buds and eventually Meso was able to charm Damian, and a crush grew into a relationship and into a romance. It's not all perfect fluffy love, Meso does have a lot of enemies who would happily use Damian as a bargaining tool, or even kill him. And Damian is still endlessly self conscious about his luck and that it will one day push Meso away. But they love each other and would do anything to keep the other safe and happy. And isn't that just what being mates is all about?

For Dark to fill out:

CrimsonCutie666
Vice Captain

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:55 pm
Weeeee, were floating

Username: jinxgirl5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Geyser Eelborn

User Image User Image

Pet name: Horatia XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Cathair

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Tia's halo (it runs in her family), beads, bandages

Rp'd couple? : None approved

Tell me a bit about your couple: Tia was born without eyes. She's not the first in her family; neither her father nor one of her brothers has eyes either. Another brother is missing one eye, one of her sisters has eyes so delicate she has to keep them bound in bandages, many of her family occasionally bleed from their eyes... You could say eye issues run in the family. She's lived a somewhat sheltered life because of it, but there came a day when she wanted to do more than just sit at home. So slowly but surely she began to venture from her home, going a little farther each day until she could be gone for days at a time.

It was on one such trip that Tia met Cathair. Her physical appearance at first startled him so badly he fell from the tree he was perched in, but he quickly recovered and the two struck up a conversation. They spoke of travel and their homes, of plants and stars and life after death. Cathair took her to visit the meadow and house he lived in, both new experiences to Tia who had lived her life among trees.

They continue to visit each other. Tia likes that Cathair doesn't treat her like an invalid but will explain things or guide her when she feels lost, and Cathair finds Tia's independent and curious nature to be interesting. It's an odd sort of relationship, but it works for them.

Throwbacks?: Yes
Rina - Horatia's mother
Aine - Cathair's mother

For Dark to fill out:

Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items