Hidden treasures Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ceedabear
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am
Kyrie nodded in agreement with her brother and continued to watch Elora for a moment before glancing around.
"We were building a castle for us and our sister," she declared and wandered back to the box she had been unloading. "Where are you from Elora?" she asked as she reached out to pick up a bracelet of jewels that had caught her eye before she had found the lamp.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:26 am
"I am from here and there." Elora said with a bit of a grin watching the crow girl as she got distracted by the shinies. She wandered to the piles of treasure and picked up a necklace. "It's dark in here." She clicked her fingers and the torches around the room lit up, revealing all the riches. "I think you must be right, there is a lot of treasure here."

Isidore watched them, his eyes widening as the whole room lit up with something as simple as a click of the fingers. He wanted that power sooo bad. He decided.
"Do you grant wishes?" It seemed like a rather obvious question, she was a djinn, she had come from a lamp, therefore she must grant wishes. "Can you help us get out of here?" Though if she could indeed grant wishes he would be able to wish them out of the hole.

Elora held the necklace up, admired it then put it around her neck. She glanced back at the boy.
"Well, that is the tradition isn't it." She replied before turning back to hunt through a chest of goodies. "Oh a pocket watch." She knew someone who would love that. "I must grant you three wishes as you are now masters of my lamp." She tucked the pocket watch into her clevage and continued her exploration. "I have one condition ... you wish me free with your third wish."

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

ceedabear
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 am
Kyrie blinked as light suddenly flooded the room and she breathed in at the sight it revealed. She had never seen so many sparkly things in one place before. Turning back to look at Elora and her brother, she nodded in agreement with him. She wanted to know if she granted wishes too. For the moment, getting out was not a high priority for her. As Elora answered him, her eyes lit up and she watched her put the necklace around her neck. Stuffing the bracelet into a small pouch she carried for such things, she rose to her feet and turned to face her.
"We will! We promise!" she exclaimed with excitement. "Do we each get three wishes or only one each?" she asked. It was important to work out semantics after all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:58 am
Elora laughed and looked between the pair of them.
"Well now, I only grant 3 wishes, so you get three between the two of you." She grinned as she found a large wrist cuff. "So, you say you are gods, where did you come from? Other than up there."

Isidore bounced a little and looked at his sister, wishes, they were going to get wishes!
"We came from the Pantheon, it's a place where aaaall the gods live."  

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

ceedabear
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:07 am
Kyrie nodded in agreement with her brother and she watched her pick up more of the treasure. This was so fun she decided as she went to a new pile of treasures.
"It's huge," she declared and pulled up a pretty necklace. It had two people with wings and bird's heads standing back to back with their wings folded out. It was awesome! "We're here because our mommy is looking for a special book. Hakim and Phirren and Kleo are all helping her. We were helping too, but the room was empty and boring. Will you put this on me?" she asked as she wandered up to her and held the necklace up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:47 am
Elora smiled and took the necklace so that she could place it around the goddess' neck.
"It suits you." She grinned. "So, what would you like for your first wish?"

Isidore didn't want to take any of the jewels, they had been left for the dead and though he knew the dead could not use them it seemed wrong somehow to take advantage of people's beliefs.
"Well one wish we're going to wish you free, wish two we need to get out of here." though that meant they only had one real wish left. "Really only three?" He asked.

Elora smirked a little as she pocketed a few more things.
"Well I'll do a deal. If you wish me free I will get us all out of here, so that gives you one wish each."

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

ceedabear
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 am
Kyrie bounced a little and clapped her hands together.
"Thank you Elora! You're so nice," she gushed and then looked around. It would be neat to have her very own room full of treasure, but that seemed like cheating somehow. She rather enjoyed finding it. Wishing for it didn't quite seem the same thing. Watching her brother a moment, she fluffed her feathers and looked up at Elora. "I wish I had a super special, amazing adventure map to give to my brother," she declared with a nod. Sure, they had just bought a map in the market, but surely wishing for a map would make it an extra special adventure.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 am
"I am sometimes." Elora grinned. "A super special treasure map, well i am sure we can do something about that. I will be back in ooone moment." And with that she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Wow," Isidore breathed in awe, "where do you think she went?" He looked around the room as if he would be able to see some kind of hint of where she might be. "it can't be far because no one could get about that quick. Even gods, dad has to walk or fly everywhere."

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

ceedabear
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 am
Kyrie blinked as she disappeared, then looked to her brother.
"But Daddy isn't magic. Elora is," she replied. Clearly there was a difference in her mind. "We have to use our mana to do stuff. Magic is just magic." Sure, she was probably misinformed in that department, but if you said things with conviction, they usually passed for right.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 am
Isidore nodded in agreement, the statement seemed fair to him. Elora was magic and she was a Djinn and they were really special.

It was not long before she appeared once more, this time with a scroll in her hand.
"Did you know there's a library not too far from here." Elora declared, "Here you go, one super adventure map that will lead you to something special." She handed it out to Kyrie. "Now young man, what for you?"

Wow, it was a real treasure map from a real library. Isidore wondered if it was from his mother's archive.
"Oh um, I want to see the main tomb where the king is burried. Is that okay with you Kyr?"

Elora had to smile kids always wanted such simple and innocent things.  

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

ceedabear
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:04 pm
Kyrie jumped a little when Elora appeared rather suddenly between them. Reaching out, she gingerly took the scroll from her, then hugged it gently to her chest. This was so cool! Now she had a gift for Caelia and Isi.

"No! I don't mind Isi. I think it would be cool to see the king," she declared with a shake of her head. "It won't be scary will it?" Unlike her brother, her familiarity with death was very limited. She understood it to the best of her abilities, but it still seemed a little scary.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:26 pm
Isidore shook his head.
"It won't be scary Ky, not at all. His soul won't be there. Can we go Elora?"

Elora nodded and held her hands out.
"Kyrie, get the lamp, then take my hands." She waited for the pair of them to take her hand and then they all disappeared in a puff of smoke.

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

Edel Musings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas