[PRP] Shattered Hearted [Dai And I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:14 am
Watching him go, she stood a while longer after the door had been shut. Had only seconds passed, or had they become several minutes by the time Twinkleshine again moved, this time towards their "sink." From the cupboard she took out a cup and filled it with some of the freshwater held there for convenience sake before setting herself at the table. How long would it be before he returned, if at all?

But... Surely it was better this way, no? Her boyfriend could come stay with them, or at least nearer, and the children would have a residence to live in. There would be no confusion about who was whom and what was going on, even if Sparrow would surely continue to make a drama out of the whole situation no matter what.

Even so... Why did she feel so horrible about it all?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:42 am
Atlantis had swam back to his cave, looking around he saw that some things, since he was last was here, had been knocked over, others turned upside down etc...did he REALLY leave his place like this? Well, it WAS a rush job in remembering where he kept his small collection of Sea Opals but anyway that is what he came for so he swam over to the location of the last three he had and took the biggest one there, swimming back out of the cave he swam back up to the surface and just stayed there, bobbing in the water, looking at the house he was going to be giving up officially very soon. "One day I will be coming back here for good, not sure when but I will" he said as he swam towards the shore, got out, dried himself off and headed back to the house, opening the door slowly and walked in, putting the towel where he usually left it and walked over to Twinkle, standing a small distance away from her "Twinkle" he said softly, the tears, having stopped for the most part for the time being "this is for you" he said as he held out the Opal to her "it is only fair that you have a small goodbye gift also" he said as he smiled a little at her "if we are to be parted then the least I can do is also give you one besides Sparrow" he said, hating this whole situation but whats done is done, he can't change that but, in between all this, as much as Sparrow seems to be able to he couldn't bring himself to be angry at Twinkle, most guys would of hated being rejected but him...no, he just wanted Twinkle to be happy and that is probably what annoyed him most about this whole situation.

Of course there is the fact he couldn't bring himself to hate this guy she was with either, he was having HER child and here he was ACCEPTING it, not even a silent bit of hate towards him was he harboring because he knew that would upset her and he couldn't bare to see the sadness and anger on her beautiful face due to the fact that he would be so mean to the guy she loved so he wasn't and so he may have been rejected but no matter where he goes or what he does he would always care for her and Sparrow, there would be no anger towards either Twinkle or her boyfriend when he finally left but she was happy. If anything though, he wanted her and this guy to live a nice, happy life together with their child/ren and Sparrow, he may not know this man but as a father figure to Sparrow, he would check in just from time to time to see what was happening, might be from the window or the ocean or something but he wasn't going to leave his daughter in the care of another man without him watching out for her, sure he knew she could take care of herself, those feet of hers can pack a punch...er...kick when they wanted to but still, as much as he trusted Twinkle and her choice in guys and knew she wouldn't be with someone who would bring harm towards Sparrow he still, as her father, would worry about her if nothing else, Twinkle can take care of herself and, for the most part, so can Sparrow but he loved her and cared for her, he couldn't just leave without a back up plan, he HAD to look out for her even if he wasn't here so he would be back every now and again, he just couldn't leave his daughter for good.

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:38 pm
Many hours had passed by the time he returned, and Twinkleshine had fallen asleep at the table, waiting. Her train of thought went like so: if he was not there when she awoke from her drowsiness, then he probably wasn't coming back. Slowly her eyes blinked as a voice brought her back to reality, and what originally appeared as a blurred mass soon showed itself to be Atlantis. Rubbing her eye, she sat up straight again and reached to take the gem with her other hand. "Oh... It's beautiful..." she commented as she turned it around her palm, the sleep gone from her eyes.

"Thank you... For... Well... For everything..."

Here it was, this was it. What should one say in this sort of situation, what could she say to ease the tensions a bit? Her ignorance had caused her to act so cruelly towards one of her closest friends, and that was something she could never take back. At the same time, however, she was certain that she didn't, nor ever had, felt more for him than an affection of friendship. It was a whole different sort from what she felt with Ocie; no heart-fluttering, fits of giggles, or aimless blushing. Simply, contentedness. Surely she was not meant to instigate his leaving, as it was his house after all. If he ever wanted it back, he could have it without argument.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:02 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis smiled softly at her "you are most welcome, Twinkle, but it still isn't as beautiful as you" he said as he looked to sparrows door and then back at her "I would do anything for you, you know that but please, can you give me one moment? I just wish to try Sparrow once more then there is one last thing I want to obtain, I really hope you don't hate me for what I am wishing to do but I just..." he stopped as tears started to well up in his eyes, thinking of what he wished to do and how final it would be, but if he was to get over her, IF he could, then he wanted one last thing before he left and that meant hoping she wouldn't hate him. Of course, for Sparrow, there was possibly the odd meet up or just watching her from afar, it depended on Sparrow and her feelings after he spoke with her "...please, just wait for me" he said as he grabbed Sparrows opal off the table and walked to his door, hoping that Sparrow would let him in and silently stood there knocking a couple of times. "Sparrow, darling, please will you let me in? I am leaving in a moment but I wish to talk to you, I have something to give you and say to you, it is important" he said as he hoped she would answer, even if it was a 'go away' or something, at least he would know she was talking to him...sort of, he just didn't want to leave without saying a proper goodbye to her, he loved her too much to just leave and not see her again for a long time.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:59 am
Smiling lightly, she couldn't maintain eye contact any further with him. How could she have let such a sweet, wonderful pae in her life down like this? It was not something he deserved, nor ever should have. Looking back to him, she nodded before glancing down with a shake of her head. "You know that I could never hate you..." a pause before she mumbled softly, only as he left earshot, "...I am the one that deserves to be hated."

Sitting in her room, on her little, makeshift bed, Sparrow was looking out of the window as she contemplated her next move. Was she really going to stay here and watch her family fall apart so her 'mother' could replace it with something 'better'? Why... Why did Aella have to leave at such a horrible time? If there had ever been a time she ever had truly needed her friend for something, it was now. Maybe she should just leave before that happened, so she wouldn't have to watch it all go.

As she was in her thoughts, she almost was unaware of a knocking and a voice at her door. Looking to it, her senses returning to the present, she stood to walk over and open it. "You know that there's no lock," she said with a smirk to her uncle, standing there in front of her. It was so nice to see him again; she had been afraid that he'd already left without so much of a word to either of them, after that shock and all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:00 am
"I know" he said as he opened the door "you still deserve your privacy" he said as he looked back at Twinkle and smiled softly at her "I hope you don't" he said knowing what he was going to do was basically stepping on really rocky ground but he had to even if it was just a once off "excuse me" he said said, stepping into the Sparrows room and, of course, missing whatever else she said and closed the door, wanting to just spend a little time with Sparrow alone. "Darling" he said as he walked over to her, even now, the strange things these land Pae do still baffled him, walking? Running? Jogging? Dancing? Such strange things they do, sure they were wonderful things, but still strange even if he had gotten used to them now, he still preferred the freedom of being able to swim. "I have something for you" he said as he produced the opal "a little something to remember me by" he said as he sat down beside her "your mother has one also, I thought it only fair you both got one" he said as he took a deep breath. tears wishing to fall yet again, he loved this strange bird looking Pae, always had, she was a nightmare as a child when she had to do things she didn't want to do but she had grown up into a beautiful young woman, he was proud to think of her as his daughter, she had her flaws, as all Pae did, but to him, she was perfect and he couldn't have wished for a better daughter to have arrived on his doorstep then what he had gotten with her.

"I love you" he said sincerely, simply and softly and as much as he didn't want them to the tears slowly fell from his his eyes but he ignored them "and I always will" he said and for the time being, he decided to say nothing more, being in her company one last time was just so hard on him, he didn't want to leave but he couldn't stay either. Atlantis would, if he could openly admit it to himself and the rest of the world, that he would stay and fight for Twinkle but he wasn't a fighter and he felt he would end up with mud on his face if he tried and besides, she made her choice, he couldn't go against that no matter how much he wanted to run off with her and Sparrow and just basically live together forever, reality sucked and he could do nothing.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 pm
Twinkleshine could do little but watch as he left the room, her hand moving to rest on her stomach, the warmth of the child within offering little comfort.

After she opened the door, she turned immediately and walked in, her wings following behind her as she returned to her bed and her arms moved to cradle her neck. A yawn followed as she stretched her claws, looking to him. "You... do? What...?" She blinked as she saw the opal, her arms moving down to gently take it in her hands. Her eyes remained on it as she spoke, carefully turning the smooth, cold stone in her hands. "Why do you need to give me something to remember you?" At this, she placed her hands together, cupping the stone and looking straight into Atlantis's eyes with that piercing, hunter's gaze of hers.

She could feel her nails dig into her own skin at that, not enough to produce blood, but enough to be noticeable. Her breath almost caught in her throat, seeing him like this, and a chill ran up the length of her spine as she could feel her face paling. No... Was he really going to just... leave...? The emotional pain would be clear on her face, even if she wasn't sure how to properly vocalize them.

Nafretiti

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

The look on her face was heart breaking, how could he leave her? She was the most important thing to him besides her mother and leaving her was so hard on him "I don't want to darling, believe me but your mother has made her choice so it is best i leave if only just for a little while. I need time to get over whatever feeling i have for her, i want to remain friends with her but on order to do that i need to get away but, how about this? Why dont we meet up from time to time? I don't want to leave you for good so how about we meet every now and again? I will be moving back with the naiads in their lake so if you want me i will be there.

But yes i will be leaving as much as i want to stay but you will always have this house, its yours and your mothers now but i promise, every so often i will check on your mother as well" he said as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, tears starting to fall from his eyes. "As i said, i love you so much and always will, you will always be my daughter and i will always be proud of you no matter what, nothing will ever change that" he said as he kissed her cheek, not wanting to let her go but did whisper something in her ear "as a final goodbye i tend on kissing your mother, i know i dont need to tell you this but ithought i wpuld just pass it by you to see if it was alright" he said, not wanting to upset her if she was against this forwardness.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:40 am
Glancing down, she couldn't help but feel bad for making him feel even worse about the situation. It wasn't his fault, it couldn't be helped, yet it just felt like everything was being taken from her at once. Her best friend was gone, her mother's attention was no longer for her, and now... this... Why was this having to happen to her? Had she done something wrong to deserve it? Was that why it was happening? She was a good girl... wasn't she...?

Perhaps this was punishment for taking it all for granted, as Ocie had said. She hadn't appreciated her family, her best friend, enough, and that was why she now had to lose them. Glancing up, she nodded, her voice barely escaping her throat.

"Promise...?"

If she was still allowed to ask him for anything, if she was still allowed to be selfish as she had been, to be demanding, needy, this was what she most dearly wished for. Something, anything, to remain of what she had believed in, even if it was shattered in reality. Her arms slowly lifted up to return her hug, biting her lip to keep herself from shedding tears as she felt warm drops of water hit her shoulder. Her arms, her body, shook to hold them back.

She couldn't help but blame herself. Maybe, if she had told her mom from the beginning, if she hadn't reacted so violently, if she hadn't told him first... Maybe, then, this wouldn't have happened.

"But... won't that make it worse for you...? Why would you...?" she murmured softly, as if to herself. Sparrow knew that, if he had made up his mind, there was little she could do to stop him, but she had to wonder why he wanted to do it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:06 am
"Of course i promise, i may be away from my two favourite girls but i will never stop wanting to protect you both, im no fighter but i will always be there if you or your mother needs me no matter what, so whilst i might be leaving i wont be far, i will show up at least once a day no matter how hard it might be on me, you two will always come first before anything else, thsts a promise no matter if im here or not as you two will always be my family no matter what happens. But please dont be hard on yourself, this is not your fault, if its anyones fault its the other males..." he stopped himself and shook his head "i...i never said that..." he said to her, all this time he had been trying to be kind and fair but could you blame him for having a bit of resentment towards the other male? "That was wrong of me to say, please don't tell your mother, i dont want her thinking i bitter and jealous even if i am a little."

There, he admited it, he hated that he had to play nice BUT he told Twinkle he was fine and everything and in a way he was but that also didnt mean he didnt hate the situation either but his friendship and love for Twinkle was more important so if he had to lie to Twinkle a little then so be it, her happiess cqme first then his jealousy.

"And yes, it will make things harder but it will also give me a sense of closure, i get to feel your mothers lips against mine will grant me the ability to move on, i got to kiss her just once and that at least will make me happy whilst im away. Hard as it may be it at least i have that memory, i may not have your mother but at least i have something to remember her by and that will, in a strange way, help me get her out of my system yet allow me to have the one thing i have always wanted...if that makes any sense.

I dont want to do it, in better circumstances you, me and your mother will be one happy family and those babies would be mine but they are not so if i steal one kiss from her i will be happy with that. "He said as he pulled away, hating he was letting her go but he will be back, he had a family and he still wanted to protect them so this wasnt the end it was just a small break and he would see his girls again, that was a promise he would never break.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:56 am
"If you come to visit so often, how is that much different that how things are right now?" This was a legitimate concern; if he intended on coming back so often, why not just stay? Wouldn't just watching from afar, unable to make contact, just be more painful? Wouldn't it just make everyone more uncomfortable with the situation? Despite this, hearing those words did reassure her some. Glaring at him, she pouted angrily, "When did I say it was my fault?" Was he trying to imply something with this? Place the blame on someone? It was just as much his fault as anyone's for not ever trying!

They were all to blame: Atlantis for not speaking his feelings, Twinkleshine for being so naive, Ocie for taking advantage of that naivete, and her for making it all worse.

Shaking her head, she furrowed her brows. No matter how she played the scene in her head, there was little chance of it being taken well by her mother. The very notion of actually, rather than wanting to, kiss someone who was having another's child seemed, well, very strange. "I really think it's a bad idea..." she said softly as he broke the hug, her eyes unable to look at him. They instead turned back to where they had been when she heard his knock upon the door, looking to the outside, as she accepted she had no say in the matter. Her opinion had been made; whether or not he took it into consideration was his choice.

There was this feeling, this unshakable feeling, however, that if he went through with this, any hope of their family would be lost to the waves.

Nafretiti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:24 am
"I said I would come visit you but your mother...she won't even know I am here" he said, having decided he would just watch from afar, jump in if she ever needed him but really, he would just watch from a distance "you don't...?" He asked curiously "I am sorry, I have heard that when a parent leaves the child can come to the conclusion that it is all their fault, I apologize since obviously I got that wrong" he said as he let out a soft sigh, listening to her and bit his lip. "Concerns noted and I won't kiss her...at least not in the way I stated" he said as he decided that he would do the next best thing, she got her way and he got his...sort of, if what Sparrow felt was taken on board that would mean he would just have to go another way about it and he might have a better way then just kissing her...well, still kissing just not exactly how he was to do it before.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:33 am
Shaking her head, she looked away before shrugging and looking back to him, smiling softly, one different from her usual smile. There was a certain amount of sadness and maturity to it as she began to accept what was going to happen. Even teenagers can have their rational moments, and this was hers.

"I... guess this is goodbye. Right? Well, for now anyways..." biting her lip, she paused before standing and running over, pulling him into a tight hug. "I really wish you didn't have to... You were supposed end up with mom..." She held tightly for a few more seconds before her arms grew limp, fell to her sides, and she took a number of slow, careful steps back as she moved her hands to grip themselves behind her back. Her eyes were averted, but they glistened ever so slightly with the tears she was holding back, unwilling to share.

Moving back to her bed, her back facing him, she said softly, "You... should probably go now. Before you lose your motivation to do... whatever you were going to do."

"I'll see ya later, okay?"

Nafretiti

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:32 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

"Not goodbye, never goodbye, goodbye is too final, this is just see you later, we will be reunited again but it just wont be for a week or so after I leave" Atlantis said as he hugged the strange bird creature back and kissed her cheek "I wish I didn't have to either, believe me, this is my home as much as it is yours and your mothers but I also have another home with the Naiads, they will accept me just as much as what you and your mother have and I will be happy there, be nice to live with my own kind again as it has been too long.

Once I get settled in I will come back and see you and one day, maybe I will be with your mother, believe me, that hope will always be something I believe in even if I do eventually get over the pain of walking away from her and the life she has now chosen, a part of me will forever love your mother not only as a friend but something more as well. If truth be told, she is technically my first true love, I have never felt this way toward any other woman before, sure she doesn't share my feelings but still, the way I feel about her feels more then just some crush" he said with a sigh as he shrugged and softly whispered in her ear "but that doesn't matter now, we will be a family again, I don't know when but I promise, one day, you, your mother and I will be a family that lives together again.

This guy shes with, she has only been with him a short time right? How serious do you think they will be? Alright, their having children but that doesn't mean they will stay together, call me a cynic but I am still hoping they will split and when they eventually do I will be right there to pick up the pieces and then you, me and Twinkle will be together again we just have to wait this out." He said smiling somberly at her as he pulled back "together we will get through this, one day at a time, you can come visit me whenever you want, sure it may be a little hard but I am sure if you see a Naiad enter or leave the lake you could just ask them to come and get me, unless I have decided to just laze around on the side of the lake then I will be easier to find even still."

Atlantis said as he sighed as he watched her walk away "and yes, I will leave but just remember one thing if nothing else" he said as he walked up to her and placed his arms around her neck and hugged her from behind "you will always be my special little girl, no one will ever take your place in my life, be strong my darling" he said as he lent his head around and kissed her cheek one last time. "I will see you later" he said as he turned and started to walk out of her room, silent tears starting to fall down his cheeks, stifling himself from crying out loud, hating the fact he was leaving her more so then he hated knowing he was leaving her mother "I promise sweetheart" he said as he opened the door and looked at her one last time before leaving and closing the door gently behind him.

As soon as he shut the door he slid down it, pulled his knees up to his chest and cried into them, how could he leave Sparrow? She meant the world to him, her mother also, but it was Sparrow who was taking it hard and he was just leaving her with her mother she wasn't exactly speaking to right now, a guy who she didn't care about and soon to be little siblings she didn't really care about as much as she did the guy her mothers with. Atlantis stayed there crying for a little longer, silently hating himself, before deciding that it was, in the end, still better this way, he will be back but that day would have to wait and as he finally started to ease up on the water works he looked up at Twinkle and dried his eyes.

Atlantis sighed as he stood up and walked over to Twinkle "that had to be the hardest thing I ever had to do" he said as he walked over and picked up Twinkles hands and gently held them, kissing each of the tops of them and just held them close to his chest "as much as this is hard on me, saying goodbye to Sparrow was harder, you brought her into my life and that strange looking Pae became the most precious thing in my life. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of her upbringing, I couldn't have asked for a better gift then her being in my life" he said, knowing Twinkle knew how much he loved Sparrow but still, after the talk he just had with her, he just thought it was better to reiterate how much Sparrow meant to him "you mean almost as much, I love you Twinkle, as you know, but as much as I do I can't help but love that bird-like Pae more, she has grown up beautifully and so I know, as silly as this will sound, just humor me and take great care of her, as her mother I know you will but I won't be around to help you, I just hope your boyfriend will take care of her also, I hate the idea of leaving her in some other males hands but the situation is out of my control but I know you will watch out for her.

And with this, I must part" he said as he lent in and placed a kiss upon her forehead, he promised Sparrow he wouldn't actually kiss her and he hadn't kissed her any other time before now in any way so he decided that this would be better then nothing and he still kept his promise. "If you need me, Twinkle, I will be moving back to the lake, see what my brethren have been up to, I will be around from time to time, thanks to you I have gotten used to being on land" he said as he let her hands go and placed his arms around her "see you later alright? I wish you and this guy all the happiness life can bring and I hope your babies will be healthy, I would say happy but I know they will be, they will have two loving parents and a big sister, even if she isn't really fond of the idea, I have a feeling she will come around sooner or later once she sees how adorable they are" he said as he hugged her a little more tighter before letting go.

"The hours almost up, I best be going" he said as he started to walk out of the house and looked back at her "take care of this place, we had many great times here together" he said as he stood at the door and looked around the place and started to cry again before walking over to the door way that lead to Twinkles bedroom and knelt down and felt the craved marks in the wood. "We never did get far with measuring her height did we?" He asked, chuckling a little as he smiled through the tears a little "she would never stand still long enough to get it done, always wanting to 'escape' and do her own thing, I don't think Aella helped much with that either" he said as he looked at Twinkle "you have been a great mother to her, sure we have had our ups and downs but in all, you have been one fantastic mother and I know you will be to your new babies as well" he said as he knelt and placed a hand on her stomach.

"Hey little ones in there, when you come out, be good for your mommy and daddy, they will be new parents but they will love you and care for you unconditionally, especially your mommy," he said as he looked up at her "she will be the best mommy you could ever ask for" he said smiling at her as he got up again "I better go, hanging around here anymore and I will give up on leaving" he said as he kissed her cheek and walked to the door and just looked at Twinkle, taking one last look at her. She is his best friend and the object of his affection and she looked radiant "you are beautiful and to me, you always will be..." he said softly and sincerely but loud enough for her to hear before trailing off, he opened the door but stood there, as much as he had to leave he couldn't take his eyes off her, it was as if this would be the final time he would ever see her and he just wanted to soak in her beauty as much as he could, if need be he would quickly take a dip into the ocean be fore he made his way back to the lake but a few more moments wouldn't hurt.

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:39 pm
As much as she doubted it, as much as it sounded like just empty words meant to cheer her up, they did just that. At least, at first it did... Turing her head to look at him as he continued on, his ramblings started to make less sense. He loved her, but he wanted her to feel pain so she would love him back? How did that make much sense. And what would he do about those kids then, especially if they had not finished growing when this happened? Help to raise them, with all the good that had done before?

Her eye squinted as he kissed her cheek again, her hand soon moving to rub the spot as she silently watched him leave. Those piercing eyes, analyzing his movements, unsure what to think and what to expect.

She would find out soon enough, she supposed.

Twinkle had been sitting silently at the table, her hands resting atop each other an on the wood as she patiently waited for her friend to return. Each minute had seemed to pass ever more slowly, dragging on, and on... As she heard footsteps returning, she looked to him, eyes averting as he spoke. "I'm sorry... Really..." Her voice trailed off as he took her hands, her eyes looking back to him. What was he...?

There was something about the... desperation, was it... in his voice, the way he touched her without her consent, how he spoke of her daughter. It was degrading, almost outright disgusting, to hear it. Even if that was not the intention, it came across as if he, in the wake of rejection, was instead clinging to Sparrow, to a teenage girl, to fulfill his feelings. That he even had the nerve to suggest that something inappropriate might happen to her because of Ocie. Did he really think so little of her to think her incapable of protecting the girl?

Her eyes shut and she looked away as he kissed her forehead, the spot remaining icy cold and a loathing feeling growing in her chest. She pulled her hands away, but soon enough was brought into an unwanted embrace. Biting her lip, she pressed her hands against his chest and pushed, trying to break away. "I will remember that." Her words came out clipped, concise and devoid of emotion as she tried to keep the tone even. There was this primal instinct telling her to make him leave, telling her to force him away, to scream, but she held it back to the best of her ability.

Even as he pulled her again closer, all she did was fight her instinct until he finally let go, a soft sigh of relief silently escaping her lips in the process. Looking back to him, her eyes cold, she replied. "Yes. You should go now." Her hands moved back on top of each other, the grip tightening as he turned back. Rather than speaking, she silently watched him walk around, reminiscing. It would be cruel to disallow such a thing.

But... He just pushed Twinkleshine over the edge as he touched her stomach, her children. Biting her lip again, her hands clenched into a fist for a moment before opening up. It was a quick movement, but precise as her palm made contact with his cheek and a sharp slap could be heard echoing through the otherwise silent room. "Who gave you permission to touch me or my children?" Here eyes were piercing, not unlike Sparrow's had been. "I did not, so who was it? What right do you have to?" There was a clear anger in her voice. "Leave... Now... NOW!" Her hands were trembling as her voice did.

"Spirits help me if I ever see you near us again..."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces