Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Sparks fly like the 4th of JULY!!!!!!!!! (OR 1st) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you doing?
  PLAY WITH FIREWORKS YAY
  Big dinner/bbq and having fun
  getting drunk
  Watch fireworks shows. :D
  Have fun
  Absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!
  Combination of 1 or 2 from above or more
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:37 am
cool4
I had dinner at Boyfriends for Canada day. We had a terrorist attack similar to the Boston Marathon attack, except it was under control and they stopped it from being a disaster. So yay fireworks.
NO WAY??????? A TERRORIST ATTACK? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??????????????? O.O NO WAY!!!! Don't tell me t hat not even canadians are safew? o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:43 am
It's weird. Why would Canada have a terrorist attack? Americans are the one who suck. Leave the free health nation out of it, or else it will just show that the world sucks and no nation is safe. Stupid ******** islam and muslims who want their stupid crap around the world, their stupid religion is out of date so I hope it doesn't lead to a world war III within the next 5 to 10 years to put the middle east in their place. It's just stupid. they just need to follow the nations of Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Kuwait, and leave the ******** Isreal alone god dammit. Stupid arabs. If WW3 will have any enemies, it will be against like the muslims/islamists cuz they refuse to change. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:51 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
It's weird. Why would Canada have a terrorist attack? Americans are the one who suck. Leave the free health nation out of it, or else it will just show that the world sucks and no nation is safe. Stupid ******** islam and muslims who want their stupid crap around the world, their stupid religion is out of date so I hope it doesn't lead to a world war III within the next 5 to 10 years to put the middle east in their place. It's just stupid. they just need to follow the nations of Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Kuwait, and leave the ******** Isreal alone god dammit. Stupid arabs. If WW3 will have any enemies, it will be against like the muslims/islamists cuz they refuse to change. stare

http://globalnews.ca/news/691908/questions-arise-from-canada-day-terror-attack/

It was all pretty much faked, so we were never in danger, but it could have been a disaster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

It was all pretty much faked, so we were never in danger, but it could have been a disaster.
AHAHAHHA Stupid Canadians. Soo fake.

The boston marathon bombings wasn't a ******** fake. biggrin Not to mention we get school shootings all the time. America ******** sucks. It's not safe anymore.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

AHAHAHHA Stupid Canadians. Soo fake.

The boston marathon bombings wasn't a ******** fake. biggrin Not to mention we get school shootings all the time. America ******** sucks. It's not safe anymore.

If the people weren't on top of it all it would have been a disaster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 am
cool4
We take terrorism seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you are not prepared, you will be killed. I know you will cuz the world ******** sucks that is what is wrong with them.

I get foodstamps of 200$ a month for until at least December of 2013 or so, so yeah, I LOVE IT~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just don't know why my girlfriend has chosen to use my food stamp card yep. I mean really I could save her a few dollars a month, I mean really. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:31 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
We take terrorism seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you are not prepared, you will be killed. I know you will cuz the world ******** sucks that is what is wrong with them.

I get foodstamps of 200$ a month for until at least December of 2013 or so, so yeah, I LOVE IT~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just don't know why my girlfriend has chosen to use my food stamp card yep. I mean really I could save her a few dollars a month, I mean really. biggrin

you're supposed to need the food stamps you get, not give them to other people. Clearly you guys get way more then you should, or you stopped eating in general.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

you're supposed to need the food stamps you get, not give them to other people. Clearly you guys get way more then you should, or you stopped eating in general.
Wow I get 200$ for me alone. MOre so for me to ******** buy junk food. WOW WHAT USEFULNESS I GET THEM FOR!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

I love me microwave burgers. biggrin I mean I get 200$ a month until Dec 2013 where I have to send an update. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces