Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Something Herby [Purpose w/ Rosewrite and Tiger Balm] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:05 pm
"No," Tiger Balm answered as she flicked through her own book, "not yet-wait, is this it?" She pushed the book over towards him, so they could both look at the page and grabbed the plant, putting it right next to the picture so they could make a comparison.

"Broad-leaved willow herb," she read, barely able to contain her excitement, "this is it!"

-Yasha Alchemist
No, I had plant in mind, so I'm quickly Google searching something! xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:49 pm
“Whuuu!!” He said in wonderment as he looked at the remarkable similarity between the picture and the actual leaf. “You found it! That's it.~” His tail whipped back and forth from excitment, and he quickly grabbed a pencil to record the name of the plant into the book. Broad-leaved willow herb. He felt so satisfied from being able to write down the name to herb in his book.

"I know I just kind of tagged along, but I'm glad I did. Tiger Balm you are really awesome."

Ruriska
Maybe just one more post and I think we are done!

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm
"It has anti-inflammatory properties," she read triumphantly. Tiger Balm shared a grin with Rosewrite and maybe, just maybe, blushed a little bit at his compliment. "Yeah well, thanks. You're pretty awesome too. If you ever discover any new plants, come and see me, okay? And I'll do the same."

Today had definitely been a very productive day!

-Yasha Alchemist
Okay, that'll do us ;D thanks! <3

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas