Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:51 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Mix & Match
Female's Name/Image: Maji'chanua
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes'm!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:41 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Fiore, Painted Moose
Female's Name/Image: Calida'Zora, Tara de Draiocht
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes; I have two lions in the update thread, but beyond that, they're all there!

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Asili'issa, Painted Moose
Female's Name/Image: Idris, Cornetified
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes; I have two lions in the update thread, but beyond that, they're all there!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Mix & Match
Female's Name/Image: Muta
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yeppers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:23 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Ghubari
Female's Name/Image: Haziel
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes!

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Aslan
Female's Name/Image: Mindra
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes!

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Emrys
Female's Name/Image: Shukura

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:16 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Rhodion
Female's Name/Image: Otrera
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yep~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:18 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Dastell, Hopefolly
Female's Name/Image: Amira, Hopefolly
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes; I have Kabiro posted in the thread and he's the only one not on there.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Bluu'kirembo
Female's Name/Image: Warrul'thun
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:56 pm
I don't think this is required since they're all male, but I'll post it anyway since it's possible-to-likely some cubs will return with most of them. (They'll get a JRP, obviously.)

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Konja
Female's Name/Image: MnM
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Hari

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Kopano

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:14 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Humusi
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? yes!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:24 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: N/A - Mix n' Match!
Female's Name/Image: Yusan

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: N/A - Mix n' Match!
Female's Name/Image: Jahina

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:06 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Ishiwa
Female's Name/Image: Satu
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? I understand! I've tried to update what I could find was missing, and they're all at the very least in the member update thread.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:03 pm
Just want to make a note that I really appreciate everyone's help with their parts of the ml. I know its extremely out of date at this point, and it may be a month or more before its reformatted and updated. As long as you guys believe you've got all your member's information in the joining/update thread, you're good to go. <3 I just want to post this since the ml hasn't been updated for quite some time. sad I apologize.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:05 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Konja
Female's Name/Image:Chyou
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yep.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:03 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Mohombi
Female's Name/Image: Ankara
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? To the best of our knowledge, everyone's on there/posted.

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Aman`thul
Female's Name/Image: Eonar
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? To the best of our knowledge, everyone's on there/posted.

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Aman`thul
Female's Name/Image: Risheera (mother not in PL)

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out