Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mind's opening Bribes? EMERGERD BURBS WURRNERS!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 am
I'd also like to note that twins can be up to 25% different, correct?

For all those who have ideas in slight differences<3.

I know the twins I will be trying for will have reversed colors for their differences nwn.

And thank you Mind =D. Knowing that will help me be able to know which prices to calculate with<3.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 am
*Nod* but we've had people in the past try for 50% or even 75% different in their customs, where the only similarities were the accessories, which DON'T count to the differences in twins, the two looking instead like siblings or even just members of a single breed herd with a dress code

AND AS A REMINDER: ANGENI AND SKINWALKER CONTRACTS GO INTO THIS THREAD, NOT YOUR PM TO ACOTAS.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 am
I, Roniel Targaryen swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed Skinwalker for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

Trust me. Samsara, Zulian, and Dardanos will keep me to that promise! *hides from them*  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:01 am
I, Kamiki, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:01 am
I, Sabin Duvert, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

((And the form-addition part goes with the bribed PM, right?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:05 am
[quote="Sabin Duvert"
((And the form-addition part goes with the bribed PM, right?))

Right! biggrin  

Acotas

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:07 am
May I ask, what is the bribe regulations for a 'mock breeding'?
Being generation 1, would it count as a custom or breeding slot? And can their be multiple 'offspring' obtained in a bribe? Lastly, are they limited to adult stage or can begin from the basket?

Thank you for clarifying! n,n

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 am
I, `Swirly swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:16 am

I, TanuKyle swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Angeni) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:29 am
Nyhility
May I ask, what is the bribe regulations for a 'mock breeding'?
Being generation 1, would it count as a custom or breeding slot? And can their be multiple 'offspring' obtained in a bribe? Lastly, are they limited to adult stage or can begin from the basket?

Thank you for clarifying! n,n

Mockbreedings work as customs, but you can get mulitples via Twins, and can begin from basket.  

Acotas

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:31 am
I, Kaliskanny, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:21 am
Okay, so I have a question about this rule:

Quote:
Do not offer more for each individual bribe than you can give if you combine all of it, since while I may pick and choose, there is a small chance I can pick all of it.

I don't think I have enough gold/items for all my bribe custom concepts, but I have more than one concept I would like to be considered. Is it okay to offer a bribe and give a selection of concepts to choose from for that one bribe? Or must each concept come with an individual offer, which can't include some of the things offered for the other bribes?

IE - I say: 'Here's what I'm offering, please choose one of the following concepts.'  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 am
I, JetAlmeara swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:10 pm
Mind,

One of the links I have sent in with my form doesn't work anymore. Will this be an issue? (Just curious considering I had sketch references that would be adequate enough for color sampling)  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 pm
I, one over three swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff