Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Head Snow Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:15 am
User ImageUser Image

`·.,¸¸,.·´¯ ¯`·.,¸¸,.·´

Lisanna, who finally found the manor of the Snow family, flew around a window near David and Shayna; which she knew because her master described her-- them, way too many times in Hogwarts. Using her beak, and slightly her leg, she gently poked the window, trying to divert the two's attention to the window sill.

As soon as they opened the window, the owl stretched her leg, showing them the letter Serafina had sent her in reply.

Dear Shayna,

Hey there. I missed you too; and I'm so sorry that I suddenly....disappeared. I kinda....ummm...it's hard to say it, ha....ha...Erm, I-I'm sorry for making you both worry. I promise to make it up to you guys.

I'm good with that plan, after all I always wanted to hang out with you during the summer. I'll come there as soon as I can, but is it really okay? I mean, it's your alone time with David...Well not practically alone time but....curses, I dunno what to say anymore. Anyways, it might take some time before I get there, so you better spend your remaining time with David before your mischievous and sometimes annoying friend gets there~

I look forward to seeing you,
                                                          Serafina Elizabeth Lancaster

Out of Charms: Lancaster Estate in left(owl) picture

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled happily as he said he hadn't heard anything. She put her hand in his and interlaced their fingers when a tapping came at the window closest to the two. She quickly went to the window to let the owl inside and as it stretched out a claw to her she happily pet the owl as she read the letter and giggled."Serafina thinks we want are just being nice aobut asking if she wants to come by."She said to David before quickly scrawling out a new small letter to be sent to Serafina.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Shayna's House

David closed his hand around Shayna's as their fingers interlaced together. Hearing the tapping he turned his attention to the window to see an owl. He wasn't sure exactly whose owl it was but he had a pretty good idea. Sure enough he guessed right. "She does does she?" he said walking over to her and the owl. Leaning against the wall next to the window David smiled. "So when should we suspect her to show up?" he asked her.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna giggled slightly as David leaned against the wall next to the window."She said as soon as possible... As long as we were sure we wanted her to come by."She said holding back laughter. "I don't know David, maybe we really need some more time alone." She said teasingly as she cupped her hands together and made a puppy dog face. She leaned towards him a little bit for more emphasis but couldn't handle much longer. Any longer and she probably would have started laughing.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

David knew that Serafina was trying to give them their space but she forgot that they were all still friends. Just because Shayna and him were dating didn't mean that they couldn't all hang out together. "Don't you worry Shayna we'll have tons of time at my place next weekend." he told her with a smirk. It didn't last long before he too was laughing at the whole thing.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:36 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna couldn't contain her laughter until she was hiccuping with it. After a moment she calmed herself but still had the hiccups."OOh really? So we will be alone when I come over?"She asked. She was still hiccuping pretty badly but it only made her sound funny. She stood up straight and watched to see if another owl would come or if she should just wait for the slytherin."So I wanna show you around before she gets here." She said happily before taking his hand. She brought him to the library first. "This is my favorite room. That side over there is my side, or it's labeled as 'Shayna's Side'." She said pointing towards the side with her name on it.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image

David calmed himself down enough to stop laughing so he could answer her. "Well aside from my mom and dad... and my sister if she's around that is. Yeah we'll be alone." he told her. "Don't worry I have special places where we can have each other all to ourselves." he added with a big smile.

"Okay." David said following her along with his hand in hers. "Hey I have one of these in my house too only its way smaller." he commented. "You have a side all to yourself." he said giggling at the label with her name on it. "This is one amazing room I have to admit." David told her in amazement.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna nodded as he commented about how alone they would be."Well I guess that is as alone as I could ask for"She said teasingly as he awed about her library."I bet yours isn't mostly filled with boring text book like book though..." She said with a 'moan'. Her parents liked historical books and the like... So the only other type of books were the kind of fantasy that you would catch her reading... And that was on her side. "There is a secret room on my dad's section. He uses it for his work, but I know where it is hidden." She said with a large grin.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:48 am
User ImageUser Image

`·.,¸¸,.·´¯ ¯`·.,¸¸,.·´

Not some while after, Lisanna was back to the Snow Manor for Sera's reply. She gently tapped the same window again, hooting. As her master said, this might be the last letter she would deliver for the day; that was way too quick. Well, hopefully, this owl would deliver more letters while summer is still here. Hopefully.

Dear Shayna,

If you say so...I'm currently done fixing myself and all that's left is to go there. I'll be on my way as soon as I can. I do hope that my transportation is fast, though....Anyways, I'll see you later then!

I look forward to seeing you,
                                                                    Serafina Elizabeth Lancaster

Out of Charms: Lancaster Estate in left(owl) picture // I'm so sorry for being late D:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image

"No mine happens to be filled with any kind of book you could think of. Then there are the few boring medical books. They're my mother's." David told her with a smile. "Oh really?" he replied with a curious yet mischievous look in his eyes. What could he say he had issues with not getting into trouble?

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna turned as she heard a familiar tapping and ran off quickly to the owl and smiled as she brought back the letter."So it has all kinds? That's cool. I want to see it next week."She said excitedly handing him the leer so he could see what Serafina had said as well. She smiled happily and then saw the mischievous grin."David... You aren't allowed to go in there." She said with a wink. She raised an eyebrow as if to menally ask 'wanna see it?'

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

David nodded. “Yep, I’ll be sure to give you the full tour when you’re over.” He told her as he took the letter from her. Looked like Serafina would be coming soon that was good. They could question her and on top of that have some fun with a good friend. “I know…” David told her with complete exaggeration. “…but haven’t you ever broken the rules before?” he asked her. What fun was it if you didn’t do something that you clearly weren’t supposed to be doing?

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms."Didn't you know that I am the good child."She said with a small grin but she wasn't sure whether she would actually show him the room or not... Maybe she would maybe she wouldn't. She rolled her eyes after a moment and giggled quietly with a shrug before taking his hand and heading up the stairs to one of the higher shelves and pulled a rather boring book and the bookcase slid back and behind one of the other book cases. She started into the room and had to go down some steps to get to the actual room and walked through a regular door way."If you don't hurry David, the bookcase will close." She said happily.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

David smiled at her. "Yeah I guessed that." he replied knowing she probably was the type that didn't get into things she shouldn't. Following Shayna up the stairs he watched as she pulled a book which opened a secret entrance. He stood there for a moment in amazement before her words snapped him out of it. "Right." he quickly replied following in after her. 'Maybe I'm rubbing off on her...' David thought wondering if that was a good or a bad thing.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna shivered and crossed her arms as David entered.She started rubbing her arms as she looked towards him."I feel like i'm going to get into a lot of trouble. It that supposed to happen? I mean this feeling when you are being a little naughty?"She asked curiously. She wasn't very interested normally in getting into trouble... So she has almost never done so."Because... I've never been a bad girl..." She said not realizing how silly 'bad girl' sounded/

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff