Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Take Care [Rin + Rep] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:04 am

"Like the wedding." he said with the urge to shrug. They hadn't talked about it much, there just hadn't actually been time in all the chaos and trouble that boredom drove people to. "Like finally beating the monsters." They would eventually, because they were stronger. Or he hoped they were, he didn't feel strong right now, or when he'd fought Jerry.

"Just a lot of things."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:24 pm

"Two very good reasons at least," Rin's distant smile twisted up into a smirk. "Honeymoon too man."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Rep would have raised a brow if he could, and the attempt and reflex hurt a surprising amount. He hadn't really thought about the honeymoon, which was strange, because anything else in his life he'd have been focused so intently on the luxuries and the chances to lounge around. To have forgotten something so ripe for the exploiting was odd. Maybe the gesture of the whole thing was just most important.

"Yeah. Though we haven't talked about that either. Or if we even get enough leave."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm

"You will eventually," Rin assured. "If you stop getting into fights at least." Hint hint.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 pm

He took a deep breath and sighed. "It was a spar. I'm meant to be able to spar without people trying to kill me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm

"It always seems to start that way with you," She seemed like she was scolding him but she could not avoid the fond tone in her voice. He was going to be okay. Right?

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 pm

"Aye well. Maybe." Everything had to be slow paced when he was hurt, every word an exquisite sort of pain, Tracey stirring irritably when he spoke too enthusiastic or too quickly. "I wasn't in a good mood." He still wasn't really, something had changed and he couldn't put his finger on what it was, since he'd woken up that morning, some part of him had been at breaking point and Jerry had just been a means of pushing it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:01 pm

"Do you know why?" Rin dug deeper.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 am

"Because I've gone soft." he said, and it about summed up why he'd run off to find someone to fight and why he'd broken the rules so readily. He'd gone soft and weak, burdened by the issues and emotions of others, dependent on his friends when really it seemed so few of them could be controlled or trusted.

His lips set in a thin line. "I'm glad I was able to help you and Melvin hook up." His tone however, said he wasn't.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:06 pm

"...what?" Rin's head shot up to give Rep a stern frown. "He told you?"

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Rep didn't reply for a few long moments. "Why? Were you going to keep it a secret?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:10 pm

"No, but I wanted to be the one to. You are my best friend after all." Rin sighed and gave Rep a lopsided frown though any gesture was likely lost on him.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:12 pm

"Well. I know." he said, glad of the luxury of having his expression concealed. "I knew it was coming. Right from the start."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 pm

"Really?" Rin's face twisted up with confusion. "But then... why did you talk to him?"

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:23 pm

"Because you have to live in hope."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash