Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Old faces meet once more (Lys & Yumitoko II) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:39 am
Quote:
"It's a pleasure meeting you, Zaniah." He dipped his head in a deep respectful bow that would have made his knightly great grandfather proud. She was a lady and he'd be damned if he'd give her any treatment below that. All females were ladies unless proven otherwise. But then, he never had met one he could consider unladylike. a bit energetic, but never unfitting the treatment of a lady.

"I've never found it to be a mouthful.. but there are some who have had troubles pronouncing it." He looked around some. pondering if it was possible that her grandfather had come across his grandmother's herd. He supposed it was, after all his mother had said there were other herds in this area. "I suppose though upon thinking about it, that it's a possibilities that your grandfather could have come across the primrose herd."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 am
Yumitoko II
"Like wise", she returned the bow.
"I have no trouble, but if you prefer Cad, then that what I should call you."

Zaniah's ears perked at the name,"primrose." She squinted at him for a moment and then her eyes turned soft and kind again,"I've met you, I'm sure of it!"

She wasn't so sure of it but she knew she had met someone from the primrose herd as a foal.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:42 am
Quote:
"Cad's fine.. I've grown use to it.. even if it seems like a bit of a pun and slander.." His withers gave a small shuddering shrug motion. As she squinted at him he blinked his gray eyes looking her dead in the eye before her eyes softened. Stepping closer, though being mindful of her own personal space, he'd been working on that, he got a better look at her then nodded in agreement. "I thought you looked familiar as well.. Though.. I can't seem to recall when or how long ago I'm afraid...." His mind reeled with this new mystery. How long had it been since they'd met? Surely when they were very young.. perhaps?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 am
Yumitoko II
Zaniah nodded,"alright, thank you. I will call you Cad then." She ruffled her feathers when he stepped closer and settled her wings in a more comfortable position.

Zaniah watched his expression change as he pondered then it came to her,"childhood. I remember you. Er… hmmm… how can I say this? I met you when I met a baby Skinwalker once. I think. I am not too sure, was it you?" She suddenly felt embarrassed and worried that she might have the wrong stallion.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:54 am
Quote:
Foal hood.. Her mention of Meeting when they were little sparked something. "That's it! When we were foals! You were with your aunt and Grandfather I believe.." His ears flicked about some as he searched the loads of information he held within his mind to recall things correctly. The downside of having an expansive knowledge was that it made recalling things from the past that much more difficult from time to time.. "She spoke by tapping... right?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:58 am
Yumitoko II
Zaniah smiled,"that's right! She taps because she can't speak, her hearing is perfectly fine though." She loved her aunt despite all of her quirks, she was always nice to Zaniah and her sisters even if she was quiet.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 am
Quote:
"I'm glad I haven't botched up that part... I some times get things mixed up from my past.. things some times seem to just run together." He offered her a small smile. "How's the family? Been quite a long time since we spoke."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm
Yumitoko II
"I understand." She nodded with a smile, "time flies and we are just collectors of memories. Soon we have too many to count an things get disorganized."

Zaniah could've taken his little smile and ran away with it but she still tried to appear calm,"family is good as far as I hear. It grows and grows, but I don't know everybody. Close family are happy at least." She always thought about the fact that there was probably more and many people she didn't know, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to know them or not.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 pm
Quote:
He gave a sheepish chuckle. "Topple all the memories of a lifetime with the thinks I've learned through tinkering and it makes even an organized mind very disorganized while trying to dig up things from so very long ago."

He nodded after hearing about her family. He knew so very much of his own.. say for those that branched from his grandmother's sister. He wasn't sure knowing it entirely would be worth knowing. Could he bear to know about the failed pairing of yet one more in his family? The answer was.. He truly didn't know. So wise for his age and so burdened with other things it made his mind some times very tired indeed. "It is glad to know that they are well. Your immediate family being in good health and heart is always a good sign though, no?" It was a pretty thought he dwelt on often that if they were happy then why shouldn't he be too? Even if his own sister had had a night and as she said run off the stallion that had given her her sons could look favorably on her own life and how things had gone, then why shouldn't he too have faith that things would turn out just fine in the end?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 pm
Yumitoko II
She listened to his first phrase and considered it,"I'll try not to force you to dig up too many old memories then." After all, digging so deep always made a mess.

"Oh yes indeed. I think everyone is mostly happy right now so things are well." She nodded enthusiastically almost blushing, still it was never like he'd be able to tell from it much. "Might I ask how your family is doing?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:32 pm
Quote:
"It's no trouble to dig for memories.. it just some times takes me some real thinking to do." He gave that deep heart felt rumbling sort of chuckle that was all male and full of warmth. It wasn't often he met others from his past beyond relatives so it was good to have a common ground when talking to another adult for once.

"My family? Oh.. they're growing some.. My sister had some boys a while back.. they're all grown and on their own though. And I hear a few of my aunts are testing some waters of their own." He pondered some. "Mother and father are as gooey in love as usual. and I heard rumor that one of the mares in the herd.. the deaf one, has had her own ups and downs in the pursuit of her own happily ever after.. Small herd means news spreads rather fast." He grinned some flashing that wide row of teeth. How comfortable it was to idly speak as though you were meant to have long conversations with the one before you. The topics had come smoothly for him and didn't seem to take too much of his own effort to change them as they changed.

This new light of thought had him standing there just staring at the mare before him in almost bewilderment as this revelation wound through his mind. As he realized he'd stalled his speech and begun to stare, he flushed lightly in embarrassment. A feet considering he'd always been so up front and personal while trying to figure things out in a tinker's perspective. Clearing his throat, he shook his head. "Forgive me.. I didn't mean to trail off and stare.. It's just Different to have conversation so smoothly and comfortable.. My mother would say she has a hermit for a son."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah was amazed, she knew her sister was in a relationship but she never thought so much about her having children one day. In her head they were still all young. "Gooey love", she giggled,"just like my parents."

She listened more,"I see. It must be nice. I don't think I get to hear everything but it's probably for the best." Zaniah had only ever known her herd as being relatively moderate or even large in size, or atleast it seemed so when she was a little filly.

The silence drew time out and made it's presence more apparent. This made Zaniah's heart race a little, it was just nervousness, being around him was like meeting an old friend. In fact, in her books he was an old friend. He had never done her or her family any wrong. His flush of embarrassment put her at ease and reassured her she wasn't the only one feeling embarrassed.

When the silence was broke she shook her head,"that's okay, my grandfather trails off a lot. Too many thoughts in his head, conflicting", she giggled lightly,"that's okay. I'm not always so good either, I mean, I'm okay with family and friends but, well…you're sort of familiar to me. Maybe that's why."

Zaniah grinned feeling mildly amused at the last comment,"a hermit? That's not all bad is it. As long as you are well and happy."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 pm
Quote:
He gave the rumbling chuckle again. "Yes.. I think It's wonderful to see parents and grandparents who are still together..It gives even the biggest doubters the best of hopes." He was speaking from personal experience. So often he'd found the unravelings of some of his family's hardships to hold him back. He feared that close bond but looked for it as strange as it was.

"That small of a herd.. It's almost a wonder we're a herd at all some of our members have been missing for a time.. then again.. My gran's friend and her daughter are quite the wandering sort so.. it's not so big a wonder I suppose." He thought about that some. "Yeah... my mother seems to think hermating isn't quite healthy for me.. She once threatened to hide all my tinkering supplies with my sister's help unless I made some friends. And now.. She seems worried about me now that I'm a grown stallion. Not to mention my sisters seem to think I'm more the type to fancy stallions over mares..." He shook his head some. "The point the fail to see.. Is Say for a select few here and there.. I haven't ever been too comfortable talking to strangers let alone strange mares.. So I guess your theory of it being because we're familiar to each other is what helps.. I guess in some ways I always thought I'd find that WOW factor in friendship.. and some mares these days.. they see a pretty single lad and try to hobble him down for keeps right off.. Kinda scares the already jumpy... and...... I'm rambling..." He flushed once more having realized he'd just unleashed many of the thoughts he'd just been thinking without intentionally meaning to unleash them verbally.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 pm
Yumitoko II
"None of my grandparents are together. Maybe they were just unlucky", she exhaled and pondered on this.

"That's pretty sad", she frowned," and not really fair. I mean, it doesn't /just/ seem to be just a hobby for you." Zaniah grinned," some of my family like stallions over mares, I don't see that as a problem unless your sisters are saying it to tease you, then it is very mean." Her voice turned very gruff at the ending of the last sentence.

"I never thought I'd find any of that outside my own herd really", she listened to his voice and the soft silence between his sentences,"oh no it's fine. I understand, we girls are under the impression that there are many men disguised as prince charming but reveal themselves to not be what they claim." She paused. "To be honest I'd never really thought that far so I think that takes me out of that unruly category", she was not offended by the statement because everyone was an individual. She had indeed thought out what it might be like if she had what her sister had but not enough for it to make too much of an impact in her life.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:20 pm
Quote:
He offered an apologetic smile all the same. "They use to and some times still do tease me like that.. but I know deep down.. When I do find a mare to bring home and meet the family.. and not just one of my friends.. they'll be accepting of her. Some times I think they tease to hide any concerns they might have of me being lonely.. though Meyra really isn't one to talk.." He chuckled some. "She's just as lonely as I am in the suitors department. I figure.. one day the right mare will come along and I'll know when the time is right that it's her I've been looking for." For all he knew.. he could have met her already and just didn't know.. It was how life was.. a mystery and mysteries were something that gave him a drive.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff