Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The Knife Called Love [A basket contest]-Winner announced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:28 am
I own 3 or less Soquili
Number of Soquili: 2  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 am
Plot Ideas
Username: Jynk
Plot Ideas:
1. How the Other Half Lives - Since the parents are splitting up, perhaps the foal, once grown, might go seek whichever parent he wasn't raised with or go to look for his brother or sister to reconnect with the other side of his family.

2.Leave it to Cleaver - Being part of a family with some notoriety means either living up to the reputation, or living it down. Does the foal feel the need to take on the world and fight against it, or will he become the opposite of what is expected like his mother?

3. Love Cuts Like a Knife - One day this guy will want to seek out his mate. Not all relationships have happy endings, though. Maybe he needs his heart broken a few times before finally locating his one true love.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:37 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Kamiki
Basket Name: Jeremiah
Temper: unsettled
Personality: Jerimiah is a quiet colt, unfamiliar in his own skin. Some of this mother's more unsettling personality lurks deep within his soul - a trigger temper, a strange fascination about violence, and a hunger from blood; however they are repressed by his strong willpower and quiet, almost brooding, nature. He's deeply ashamed of the darker thoughts and urges, and desperately tries to hide them. He tries his best to be personable and kind, and to most probably comes off as fine; just stand-offish and distant. How, if ever, his dark urges ever express themselves will come out in RP and the influences of other Soquili in his life.
Other: If he gets the red eyes like his basket seems to indicate, he will inherit his mother's photo-sensitivity. (PS - I love his family heart )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 am
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last breeding: My last breeding was in April 2010 which resulted in this guy, Tkalis.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: AlexiaSilver
Basket Name: Clarence Sinclair. (Meaning Bright; shining; gentle. I'd imagine that it was given to him by his father in hopes of what he would become)
Temper: Torn.
Personality:
As a foal, Clarence struggled with the bloodlust he received from his mother's side of the family. Even though he knew that Jezabelle would be understanding if he came out to her about it, he decided to keep it a secret, not wanting to disappoint his father. Being the only son of the batch, and with his parent's crumbling relationship likely the only son to be born to them, Clarence grew up under the pressure of Laertes' expectations for him to be as good and as kind as himself. As a foal he tried his best to cope with the urge of violence, hiding it deep within himself.

As an Adult, on the outside Clarence could be seen as a pleasant, charming stallion, offering mares seemingly innocent compliments and befriending them almost effortlessly. However, underneath this facade, Clarence could be compared to a cruel child, drawing in a butterfly only to pluck at its wings. He has a sick satisfaction of making mare's fall for him with his charming words and promises, only to leave them after taking what he pleases. He'd rather not kill the mares, only preferring to cut them open on their shoulders to drink their blood, after they've submitted to him. The whole process seems too messy for him to handle, and afterwards he immediately has to cleanse himself of their blood.
Other: Dem knives.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Looneytaz82
Basket Name: Eli Sinclair
Temper: Protective
Personality: Eli is a usually very calm, but protective. With 2 sisters, he is always looking out for them, and sometimes he over reacts.
Other: Thank you SO mcuh for the opportunity! The name "Eli" was taken from Relic, his maternal grandfather. Also, Totally up for RP!  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 am
I have a recent RP
Username: Looneytaz82
Link to the RP: ~ x ~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:02 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: ZappyKit
Basket Name: Robin Goodfellow
Temper: Mischevious
Personality: Impish, Robin loves a good time, though his ‘good times’ often involve pranks and tricks on others. He does have a bit of a temperament, but it’s somewhat hard to raise. He’d be the kind to play tricks on his siblings as soon as defend them, but his pranks can go over the edge from time to time, be a little too mean.
Other: Thank you for the opportunity! The family is stunning surprised  

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: XBlind-DarknessX
Basket Name: Jedrek Sinclair
Temper: Perturbed
Personality: Caught in between the turbulence of two completely different worlds Jedrek is unafraid to admit he is a somewhat troubled being. With a dam who must sustain herself with the blood of the living, and a sire that is hard pressed to commit a fault of any sort he feels spread a little thin. The sensations of both the hot, predatory blood of his mother and the honorable, dedicated blood of his father warring within his veins threaten to dissolve him slowly from the inside out which causes him great distress and makes him a little unsteady in nature. He is of sound mind, a trait he assumes was passed down to him by his father, but even rational thought cannot save him from the strange circumstances of his birth for his lineage is, to put it lightly, a tad skewed.
When he interacts with others he comes across as a bit antsy, or as though something is calling him away from the conversation. No one really knows how this trait came about but it seems that Jedrek is a very restless being who constantly needs to be moving about. Even when he is talking with another it isn’t uncommon for him to be pacing or constantly shifting his weight. Some speculate that it is his odd mixture of blood that pulls him in two different directions, while others simply chalk it up to a nervous behavior of sorts.
He is not an unkind individual though and enjoys speaking with others when he gets the chance. He is not as honor bound as his father, and though he once worried about disappointing him, doesn’t think much on it now. Despite all of his little oddities he has decided to try and carve out a living for himself without allowing the traits of his parents to form how his life will go. This in no way means he has severed ties with his family, just that he does not allow their influence to direct his path in this life.

Other: I was thinking of having Jedrek crave blood as his mother does but become very ill or squeamish when he actually sees the red liquid. More often than not he cannot get it passed his lips, and though his body yearns for it, he must fight the urge. So, in contrast to his mother, the consumption of blood somewhat calls his sanity into question. Perhaps it is his father’s values that have been instilled in him? Who knows, main thing is, blood makes him very nauseous and ill.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 am
I own 3 or less Soquili
Number of Soquili: 1 - Berry  

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:11 am
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last breeding: Erm...Oh dear, my last breeding won was by Nightmare and Lumriel in 2011 in one of Ririka's breedings. I cannot remember the date of course...If you need more proof I can search around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:11 am
I have a recent RP
Link to the RP: Richmon & Berry  

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 am
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: 4
Your response:Robin Goodfellow, huh? I suppose Mom and Dad wish a lot from me. I wonder…
I like the name, Robin Goodfellow, it has a nice ring to it, almost musical I think, but what does it mean? Robins are birds. So.. flighty? Or maybe unbound… unbound sounds better. Goodfellow… what’s a goodfellow? Is that a plant? I don’t know any animals known as goodfellow. So what’s my name mean? Unbound… Good Male? Unbound Good Male. I could do anything I guess is what it means, I could help others. But I do so love playing tricks on my sisters, even if Dad doesn’t like when I do, what good is life without some fun? Robin Goodfellow. I can live with that.I can be unbound and free as the robin birds. I suppose I could try to be good… but what’s good, really? ‘Good’ could be anything, if you don’t clarify it… ‘good’ could be good at pranks! I’m good at those! I LIKE those! Robin Goodfellow. That’s a name I can live up to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 am
I have a recent RP
Username: XBlind-DarknessX
Link to the RP: Rumple and Stiltskin  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Tursi
Basket Name: Rosencrantz
Temper: Uneasy
Personality: Rosencrantz is a gentle soul, but he tends to lean toward his mothers habits. A taste for blood, a bit of sunlight sensitivity, which he laments. He would love to be out in the sun, but being there for too long, or on very bright and hot days makes him feel off and ill.

He wishes he was more like his father in that respect. however, he must live with the hand he was dealt. His biggest issues are when he does need to have blood. He finds violence hard to do, and relies mainly on his mother for this in the beginning.

He will be shy, a bit forgetful, and at times hard to find. His fear of hurting other or those near him keep him from seeking others, but it doesn't always keep others from finding him.

Tell tale signs of his unease: Pawing, constant shifting, ears and eyes flicking about, heavy snorting.

Other: If he has wings, he'll use them to shelter himself when the sun becomes too much.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff