Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Wolf's Moon[CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:05 pm
Leila shook her head slowly. "We're....new Shifters. Apparently our ability manifested later then it usually does and being half breeds born outside a pack leaves us...."
"Homeless. Packless." Her brother finished in pure disgust. He kicked angrily at a rock.
"Our dear Dad was the Shifter and failed to tell anyone. Well maybe our Mother knew but seeing as how she died delivering me. We didn't know and Dad took off since he was to much of a coward to raise the monsters he created." Leila looked away. It was obvious the whole situation hurt hr, where as the situation pissed her brother off.
"So...the answers to your questions....we have no idea where we are going. All we know is Dad originally hailed from Pennsylvania so I figured we find him. We find a pack and a home." She gave the other male a small sad smile. She was clearly frightened.

"We had a home Leila! With Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop! YOU choose to leave the family Leila! The only family we have ever known and that has always accepted us!" Devon threw his hands up in frustration.
"Your so dumb! That has to be our father's genes making you so stupid! We need to go BACK to our old lives. Not let this dumb Shifter thing change things for us! We just never shift again. That easy!" The boy was clearly frightened to and despite his size you could tell he was still a rather young boy.

Leila began to cry into her arms. "Shut up! You know we can't go back! Every lone Shifter tracked us. Challenging you because your a stupid Alpha, and..." She stopped and her brother sat beside her. He laid his head on her shoulder.
"I won't let them hurt you. I promise. If she rejects them and they won't go I will run them off. I promise Leila. I can not protect you from a whole pack but a lone wolf I can handle." She wiped at her tears. Devon turned to look at Kar and it was his wolf that was staring back at the other male.
"We didn't cause the trouble. They wanted me gone and to keep Leila. The males all went crazy when she was in heat and damn near attacked her and tore each other a part trying to earn the right to mate with her. She isn't looking for a damn mate, and I won't let anyone split us up." He stated this firmly. His Alpha lending a little something to the statement that made it a command. Leila's wolf shuttered and relaxed. Her Alpha had spoken. He would protect her to the end.

Leila looked at Kar. "You've been the one following us? Why? I'm Leila by the way! My Wolf seems to find you interesting. She has been intrigued by your scent and wanting to find you." She tilted her head to the side as if curious about him.
"I am curious as to why myself." Devon admitted and then for the firs time smiled. He laughed out loud.
"Did you come across that Alpha in that tiny town in Montana? I took him apart!" He pointed at the large now healed gash across his shoulder. It was a pearl white scar on his otherwise tan skin.
"He fought, don't get me wrong but I took him down!" The boy stated proudly.

Leila shifted back. She was still uncomfortable with being nude so often. Devon seemed not mine. She trotted over to Kar. She sniffed him curiously. Her wolf was a silver-grey color along the back and part of her head, a V of silver on her head really. A snow white coating on her under side and she had a long somewhat downy coat.

Devon shifted next and his wolf was HUGE. White underneath with dark grey, nearly black fur along his back, head and most of his tail. His paws were as large as saucers and he was thickly muscled. He towered over his sister by about nine inches. He was easily a foot and a half longer then her to. His wolf easily dwarfed hers and looked like it could do some serious damage.

Devon did not sniff Kar though. He was more interested in the food. He laid down with the food Kar threw their way. He kept an eye on him and Leila. Making sure Kar did not try anything funny. Leila was circling him. Ears back and tail low to the ground. She herself was slightly crouched and tensed. Her wolf was a skittish creature when confronted with other wolves. She longed to find them but when she did she was afraid of them. Probably due to the attacks upon her when confronted with these other wolves.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:20 pm
Kar allowed himself to be sniffed and listened as the two spoke. The food was offered and he lsitened to them speak, now it was his turn. Taking a step back, he leaned against the tree and crossed his arms over his chest. "My name is kar. and Yes, I have been tracking the two of you. and boy, alpha may run in your blood, but your still too young to put up a fight against a fully matured alpha. didn't you notice most of the one's you fought didn't meet up to your expectations?" he asked, before he himself, shifted. His shift was extremely fluid, his muscles rippling like water intothe form of his wolf. He wasn't quite as large as devon, but still large. However his fur was such a shade of dark brown and red it looked like old blood, and it was roughed, matted and frayed, wild, his eyes were intense, but more than that were the scars covering the body of this wolf, many in number and varying in sizes, but all well seen. A fully matured, well experienced and well fought alpha, with the scars of a veteran warrior. His spirit and wolf gave the appearance of a truly feral beast infront of them both.

However he shifted back and took up is normal appearance again. "Many of them I have fought already to test myself. But eve still, you've defeated a number of them yourself. curious. As for the reason I've been following, think of it for right now as a passing fancy. Rogues are not often seen nor do we tend to live long, yet here we are. As drifters there's not much better for us to do than to keep drifting. so here I am, without a real goal, do I need any other reason?" he asked and smiled.

"Shift back for a while, maintaining the wolf and not losing yourself to it's instincts takes it's toll after a while, plus your able to eat slower and savor the meat better in your human form." he stated to them both, even with his clothes nearby, he didn't reach for them. Being nude felt good and natural to him, and he expected it of others as well, they were wolves, and for the most part, wolvesd didn't wear clothes.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Leila's wolf backed away and lowered herself down to the ground. Showing that she was a submissive wolf. She didn't was trouble want trouble with this large male. She was not made for fighting. She was made to run and frolic freely!

She was happy when he returned to his human form. The aura of authority was still there but he wolf felt made at ease with the human form. She nuzzled his hand playfully then she was off. Running and and pouncing on he brother who simply ignored her.

Wolf Leila scampered off and returned some time later fully clothed. She had an over sized hoodie on. She was clearly not comfortable naked, or even with her own body despite being a pretty young woman. Human Leila was not as free and happy go lucky as her wolf counterpart.

Leila threw her brother's clothes t him. He shifted back and ruled on only his pants though he left them unbuttoned. She dropped he bags on the ground and sat beside them.
"You've never been apart of a pack then?" She was very curious about packs and pack life. She had after all grown up a human and even then they were outcasts. Gypsies. Their clan traveled and it explained in part why the siblings were so close. There was not many people left in their clan and even fewer children. They were all immensely close.

Devon yawned and laid back in the grass. "Those Alphas don't scare me. You step up and be prepared to go down hard. They should have just let us pass through. I have no desire to live within a pack. I'm not an animal. Leila is the one who wants to be all hippie and be one with her Wolf. I want my Wolf to go away. This time I was a normal ish boy. Sure I happened to be a modern day gypsy but I didn't have paws, a tail and have to fight wolves on a nearly daily basis!"

Leila looked at Kar. "Devon has been a Shifter for about ten months and hates it. I had my Wolf living with me for a couple of years and had no idea how to Shift. I just new I had this strange tingling lightening feeling inside and the strange voice kept telling me to let go. I didn't know what she meant till I was out one day and I felt weird. Like I was vibrating and heating up all at once and....I just Shifted. She was ecstatic I was scared." She looked embarrassed a moment.
"Are you a half breed like us?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 pm
"Sorry, but I have very few answers for either of you as far as pack life goes. My memories from youth are hazed. Far as I know, I've been alone for as long as I can remember, I don't know if I'm half breed or not. But in all reality, the way see it, half breed or not doesn't matter. You both possess your wolf. Which makes you wolves by default. I spent the greater portion of my life alone, taught my self the skills to survive, got better at fighting, as a human, a wolf and together as one." He stated, pulling on his own pants for the girl's ease. Walking over, he grabbed himself a serving a meat and ate on it before looking to the two. "You may hate your wolf, but your wolf is part of you in a way you can't 8nderstand. It's not a seperate part of you, but it is you, there's no being free from it. you act like a wolf even when your human as well, so better get used to it boy." he stated.

"I wouldn't worry so much about pack life and all though. drifters are normally welcome. But if You'll permit, I'll teach the both of you what know about surviving and coming to know yourselves as wolves. you might not like the wolf, but ignoring it will only make your wolf side angry, and when he comes out, which he will eventually....there's no telling what might happen." he stated, looking to leila. hopefully the message was clear, he doubted the boy wanted his sisters blood on his hands.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:02 pm
"YES!"
"NO!" The pair screamed in unison. Leila was eager to learn more. To better understand her wolf and gap the bridge between them. Devon had no interest in learning about his wolf. He wanted him gone.
"We're returning home." Devon stated. Leila shook her head.
"No. I am never going back. The can't know what we are. They would never understand or accept us."
"Leila we are going HOME! I am done with this little adventure of yours!" The Alpha's voice was mingled with the boy's. The tone actually made the girl flinch and slink down. Her wolf obeying her Alpha. The boy had no idea how to turn his Alpha authority on or off.

Leila inched away and looked miserable. Devon looked toward Kar. "You could come with us. Instead of wandering around." He offered.
"It's a clan. I guess similar to pack life...."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:43 pm
((not really feeling this rp too much. can we start over with it or something different? sorry. sweatdrop ))  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:55 pm
((Sure. Suggestions?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:39 pm
((kinda on a ruroni kenshin kick right now. ))  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 pm
((K. You enjoy that.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:30 pm
Although shot down by Leila, the twins did not lose interest. Perhaps this was because they did not take to rejection easily; or perhaps it was because her scene between her and Kieran peaked their interest even more. Having lived in a number of different packs all their lives, the two knew instantly what was going on. The young one was clearly an Alpha, though why he had not yet gotten control of himself yet was a mystery to them. Ashley and Sidney had a "cousin" they had grown up with who was an Alpha, but having been a purebred and not some filthy half-breed he was long since in touch with his wolf side by the time he was Devon's age.

The strange pair had left in a hurry after their personal contest. As soon as this happened the twins turned towards the window and watched, faces nearly pressed up against the glass as they watched them leave. In one quick, simultaneous motion Ash and Sid turned back toward each other. They were excited, curious, intrigued....

"We gotta find out whats up with those two." Sid insisted, eyes widening for emphasis to his brother.
"Duh," Ash replied as he rolled his eyes, "do you really think I wanted to sit here and watch that weird encounter then just let it go like nothing ever happened? Of course we're going to figure those two weirdos out. Obviously--" Ash paused as Kelly came to the table to give them the food they previously ordered. He winked at her, acknowledging that he had noticed her lean over their table generously in front of him to put his food down, making his face very close to her--and at chest level. The waitress seemed to saunter off, swinging her hips more than normal as she felt Ash's eyes on her backside.

Once out of sight, Ashley turned back to his brother and continued. "Obviously they are like us--"
"Somewhat." Sidney interjected, shoving a bite of chicken fried steak into his mouth.
"Yes, somewhat. But why only somewhat?" The two continued their quiet conversation over dinner, trying to solve the mystery. They touched lightly on the subject of being a half-breed but brushed it off figuring that even half breeds would be more in touch with their wolf side than Kieran seemed to be.

After dinner, with full bellies the brothers took a short walk, just enough so that they could track the other pair of siblings. Once sure of which way Leila and Kieran went they returned to their big black truck, hopped in and drove in that general direction until they came upon a lightly wooded area where they could park, disrobe, and transform safely without being seen. Despite their pride in being wolves, the two were not too keen on having to deal with humans who had seen them shift.

Just as in human form, the brothers were again very similar in appearance in wolf form. Their fur was clearly a dirty and slightly matted in a couple of small places here and there, clearly not living up to its soft, luxurious potential. They were both dark in colour. Their coats were a mixture of dark greys, blacks, and browns. There was some red, too, but very little of it. All of these colours swirled together making the two brothers more of a brindle-like coat.

Scrappers as they were, the brothers both had various scars scattered throughout their bodies. Few of them, however, were caused by very serious fights. The two preferred more playful fighting--similar to sparring--as opposed to, say, fights for the Alpha spot. No, neither brother really cared to be Alpha. They had more laid back personalities. Pulling their weight in the pack setting was never a problem, but being in charge was never on the top of their lists. In fact, the few fights they had been in that weren't of a playful nature were brought on by moving in on another wolf's mate. Yes, the twins enjoyed female company and this more than anything was what got them into trouble with others of their kind.

Sidney sniffed the ground Ashley came around the truck to join him and they headed east, the direction in which they had picked up Leila's scent. If they brothers were good at anything, it was tracking females in particular. It wasn't long until they happened upon Leila and Kieran. Cautiously the twins came into their view. Their heads were low, as well as their tails. Ears pushed back, and slightly crouched to the ground, Sidney and Ashley were conveying via body language that they meant no harm.

iPanties

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 pm
Wolf Leila was excited to see two more wolves. She longed for a pack, a home. She approached the males cautiously. She remembered their scent from earlier so she felt a bit safer approaching them then if they had casually run into random wolves. She sat down about three feet in front of them and gave a little yip of excitement.

She jumped up and then raced off happily. Her brother watched the males a miment before yawning and laying down. He laid his large head on his front paws. He closed his eyes, clearly not feeling threatened by the new males.

Leila raced back into sight, and leaped on her brother. He gave a warning growl and whacked her with one large paw. The blow knocked her off balance and she went rolling down the tiny hill. Once she stopped rolling she tried to shake the leaves out of her thick glossy coat.

She approached her brother and nudged him. He ignored her and she nudged him again. Again he growled and she let out a whining sound before walking off and laying down. She curled up between two bushes. Clearly her wolf longed for interactions with her own kind. Her brother, her only pack mate clearly had no interest in interacting with her.

Slowly she rose again and aprroached the twins. She stayed low to the ground as she approached. She sniffed one then the other. She licked each of their muzzles before her brother snarled at her.

He rose and approached the trio. She whimpered and whined and scurried away. He stood glaring at the males. He did not like how friendly Leila's wolf was being. He was determined to control their wolves and keep all the males away from her.

He could already smell the hormonal changes taking place in Leila. She was going into heat. Soon he would be fighting at least a wolf a day to keep them from attempting to mate with the friendly and only She-Wolf.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 pm
The two stayed low to the ground, even as Wolf Leila approached them. The pair watched her, very interested in how she was acting. Both wanted to play and interact very badly, but could sense how her brother did not approve. Having grown up in a pack meant they had many sisters and knew how important protecting them was and how much it would piss them off to have two strangers cross that line. Thus, they stayed in place and just watched her for a few.

However, it soon seemed to them that he was less protecting her and more trying to control her like some self-appointed tyrant. They could feel the overbearing demeanor of his Alpha-spirit, but just took it as him being an a*****e.

When the younger male approached the twins, they straightened up. Both glared back. Sidney was the first to move forward, eyes staying on Kieran's as he passed. Once halfway past Wolf Kieran, he snorted in distaste and playfully trotted off in Leila's direction.

Ashley, deciding to keep Kieran preoccupied so Sidney could go talk to Leila, changed back to his human form and sat back on his hands. With a shake of his head he moved away some dark hair from his narrowed, dark eyes. Even in his human form he hadn't stopped glaring.

"Let's talk." He greeted Kieran. "This here's the border of wolf country, y'know." He shifted his eyes away and inhaled. "If you don't know what you're doing 'round these here parts, you'll get hurt. I can tell you're different but I don't know how yet," Ashley paused, eyes returning to Kieran. "Most Alpha's will just assume that you're a threat. You oughta be careful. Or, make the right alliances." Something about the tone in Ash's voice was suggestive.

"So, what's with you two?" He finished with very little finesse and grace, just getting to the point immediately--which hadn't been his original tactic. Ashley and Sidney, despite their manwhoring ways and potential wild sides, were ever the diplomats. They were great at making peace between packs, being referees between fighting matches, and helping stray wolves find new packs and homes. Whilst having their one pack they hailed from, their "family" that they always went back to, the twins otherwise resembled rogue wolves.

iPanties

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:29 pm
Kieran was ton between wanting to go after his sister and make sure this stranger meant her n harm and of course keeping an eye on the Wolf who had approached him. He shifted back and glanced at his sister. She was pouncing all over the other wolf. Her wolf happy and carefree for the moment.

"We don't plan on staying...I am trying to get her to return home with me." He rubbed the back of his neck. He seemed tensed and a bi on edge.
"Explain this to HER then." He motioned to his sister.
"I just want to go home. She is the one searching for a pack." The way he said pack left no one guessing about how he felt about the idea of a wolf pack.
"Look we are pretty new to this all. Leila...Wolf Leila...she is looking for a home. Human Leila has a family. This Wolf thing is causing problems."

Leila plopped on Sid's back. Exhausted from the play. She was thinner then she should have been and worn out from their travels.Her body was exhausted and needed a break. Time to recover.

Her wolf yawned and walked a foot away, sitting behind a large bush, She curled up and closed her eyes. Slowly she shifted back. She hurriedly grabbed her clothing. Dressing in a rush, so the males would ot see her naked.
"Sorry....she was so persistent..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:29 pm
Leila awoke suddenly. Her heart pounding. She leaned to the side in the tiny tent and shook her brother hard.
"Kieran! Wake up!" He groaned and tugged his sleeping bag up higher. Covering his face.
"Kieran! Wake up now! He is coming!" Her brother shoved the bag down roughly.
"Leila! It was a dream!"
"NO! HE.IS. COMING." She was crawling out of the tent.
"I will handle him!" Her brother called as he followed his sister out.
"Kieran...He is an Alpha type and has his mind set on me. He wants me as his Mate. He is not going t let anyone get in the way of that."
"He's actually only a Beta. Left his pack anyway."
"Left because he is determined to make me his Mate."

He watched his sister hurrying around packing. He was so tired of this. He wanted to go home. Wolf life was not for him.
"You had to date him...." He grumbled.
"I dated him briefly! When he asked to be life mates I said no. It was not right. He was not my forever mate. It's not what the other's described. Besides he was so jealous. Just help me back!" Leila whirled around to glare a her brother.

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:34 am
The RP will begin anew from here on out!

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff