• Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 pm
"Sometimes a wrong turn can get you straight to the right track."

User Image

ɀεяσ εȿϯяεɭɭɑ

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Zero smiled at the three of two. The one seemed much more willing to open up than the other two. The one girl seemed very shy and worried. That wasn't anything new to the vampyre though. From the many years she had been at any house of night, it was strange for a fledgling to open up right away. The professor had seen that one or twice before and it was great to her. But it was also fun to watch newly marked students grow and get used to the school. It was funny to watch them try to change their sleeping habits too. As bad as she felt, she wanted to laugh at some of them sometimes just because she remembered that phase of her life. Ah, how funny it was how she adjusted to the fledgling life. She had to admit, it was much easier having a best friend and room mate. Rose had always been there for her and for that, she was grateful. And she returned the favor by watching her back for her as well. That's what friends were for after all. Though, the white haired woman made friends easily, the two other vampyres there were her two closest friends that she wouldn't trade for the world. There memories together were priceless.

Enough about them. It was time to focus on the fledglings before them. Zero concentrated on them, studying each other their eyes that were already starting to become more defined. "Well, it is nice to meet all of you. Welcome to the Columbia House of Night." She said while reaching her arms out, motioning towards the parts of the campus they could see. To her, it brought peace and it feel of home. It was her home, even if she ever left, it would be her home. It was nice to the see the boy get off his motorcycle and join them while standing on his own two feet. She listened to what he had to say and it broke her heart. It didn't matter how many times she had heard it before, it still shocked her. How could parents stop loving their child for a choice they didn't have control over? That was the cruel way of how Nyx worked... She chose who was Marked and they didn't have a decision in the matter. But, how the goddess worked wasn't in her hands, so Zero didn't fret over it too much.

"We are here for any questions and needs you may have. I'm the History professor, so there is a likely chance I will be seeing all your beautiful and handsome faces again." She told them with wise eyes. The moon made a crescent shape reflect on the black pupil of her brown eyes. Her white hair was wavy and not straight as it sometimes could be. It just depended on her mood really. A lot of times, Zero just didn't care. She didn't have anyone to impress, so why bother? And even if she did, she would want them to love her for her imperfection. Because, if they couldn't, how would they be able to truly accept her? "Now," She pointed to the two girls. "So you are Dawn and Katina. Both very unique names." She noted then turned to the boy who already had his own set of tattoos to show off on his arm. "I didn't quiet catch your name. What is it?" She asked on a final note before she shut her mouth to listen. Zero loved to talk but she always loved to listen as well.

User Image

OverOverCover: OOC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:16 am
User Image
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
Brandon "Zoel" Woedissh
3rd Former

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx++xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tabtabtabThe shock of everything that had happened to him that day was beginning to catch up with Zoel as he listened to the younger boy talk to the high priestess. His palms became sweaty and his heartbeat picked up. He wanted to hide. To get far away from the beautiful women that where surrounding him and never emerge. Already he had guessed that here he would stick out just as badly as he had at his human high school. His tattoos weren't goddess given and his piercings felt as if they weighed a hundred pounds. He looked down at his platform boots. He remembered when he bought them. Tina had been there with him. At the thought of Tina his heart gave a particularly painful squeeze. 'I can't believe she cast me aside like that...four years together and suddenly I'm nothing. We where supposed to get married. She was going to come to Hollywood with me and be my manager. So many promises...now what am I going to do? ' he thought miserably. His eyes threatened to betray him and spill over with unshed tears. He made himself stand straighter and glanced up at the moon to keep the tears from coming. It worked and he was able to look down again. He squared his frame and crossed his arms over his chest tightly.
tabtabtabThen he heard to other vampyre speak again and he looked at her while she spoke to be polite. 'History? Huh, I would have pegged her for literature or art,' he thought to himself. When she spoke directly to him he made sure he his voice wouldn't crack and show his true emotions to the strangers around him.
tabtabtab"My government name is Brandon Zoel Woedissh. I prefer to be called Zoel though. I've never really felt like a Brandon," he smiled lightly at his last comment.
tabtabtabHe really did hate his name. It had been his father's attempt at 'normal'. Zoel had done anything and everything he could to show his father how much he hated how fake he was. He loved his family sure, but he didn't love how his parents pretended to be perfect white upper middle class religious yahoos. He would never forget when his father came home from work one night and told them he was going to try to become one of their church's deacons. That was when Zoel got his first piercing. His father had been furious. He grounded him and took away his car keys. Zoel countered his father by sinking his savings into buying his motorcycle and then getting his left sleeve tattoo.
tabtabtabHe pushed the unwanted memories aside and paid attention to those around him. 'I really don't want to cry in front of a bunch of strangers. The last thing I need to make an impression that I'm weak.' he thought to himself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx++xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫

SIDeshow19

Indecisive Dreamer

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

Is innocence ■ ■ ■
xxxxxxxx■ ■ ■ the difference between a boy and a man?

If there's ➸ 『ONE』 thing I hang onto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi ain't gonna do what i don't want to
xI'm gonna — ❛live!my life
xxxxxxxxSTANDING ON THE LEDGE, I SHOW THE WIND HOW TO FLY
x██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██

User Image
                                                    Elijah smiled against Rose's neck when he heard her greeting back to him. Even though he was no fan of his personal history with the French and their country; he was never one to protest at hers. After-all, he found listening to her borne tongue beautiful. Being from America, he had a very lightly, very curt, accent, not at all smooth or rolling like some others. Not that he really minded. To everyone his own. That was the nicer of things at the House of Night. He would assume it was the same at others. There was such a diversity among them. They had a few students from the country itself while some were from America like himself. Or Barack who was all the way from Australia. The professors were just as diverse. Rose herself from France, another teacher from Italy, the literature professor, and a fellow son of Erebus from Germany. And then Zero, who he could never quite place the origin of.

The warrior smiled in greeting at his wife's good friend as she walked up beside them. "Good evening, Zero." Just before he had listened to Rose explain the answer to his quizzical question. Indeed it was true, everyone had an interest in something. Whether they knew it or not before hand. His own personal interest had been in battle, as had been the reason for becoming a son of Erebus. Sadly that interest had been spoiled in the war. It did not mean, though that he intended to drop his title. Elijah was pushed out of his cumbersome mind and memories by the sound of Rose's voice in his head. Then he frowned a little to himself when she pulled away to go and talk to the new students. Unlike expectation would have had it, he didn't follow after her. Eli could tell just as the two woman walked up to the boy and girl, the young man seemed overwhelmed, why put more pressure on him?

I'll be here if you need me. He thought to Rose as he stayed his safe distance away. Though he didn't stay in the one spot. Rather he continued on a pace of a walk. Whereas Enjloras' tail wagged happily at the sight of Darcy heading over to him. He barked down at the smaller animal while his head butted against the dog's leg. Out of normal canine instinct, Enjolras lowered his head and sniffed at the cat, a sort of greeting thing. Though they were both used to it since they saw each other often enough anymore. Elijah found himself a comfortable spot on one of the many benches that were placed askew around the Grounds. He leaned against the back and put his arms up, in a very comfortable lounge position. All the while he kept his eyes on Rose and Zero and the students.

What came as a surprise to him was when a boy that couldn't possibly be any older than thirteen came up to Rose. From where he was, there was no mistaking the unfilled, crescent, blue moon on the boy's forehead. Elijah didn't know whether to feel interested or wary. He had heard very few times of children being marked under their first high school year. Not saying it had gone unheard of, it was just rare. No doubt it would be a hard transition for him, Elijah admitted to himself. But he seemed to be avoiding the culture shock so far, so that was good. A movement caught the warrior's eye and he turned to see Alessandra walking with the cat Castiel not too far away. Not wanting to be rude and let her go along in her apparent boredom, Elijah spoke up to her. "Hello, Alessandra. How are you this evening?"

|◄hihi►|
When the world gets in my face, I say, Have A Nice Day
██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██

Hopeless Reality

Dem0nL0rd Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm
xxяøšexx¢øяxxeffяegøxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hey baby, we don't mind all the watching
Cause if they study close, real close
They might learn something

▍▋▋σρєη мιη∂є∂ ▋▋▍
xxxxxxxxx▍▋▋gєηтℓє ▋▋▍
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▍▋▋ ρrσтєcтινє ▋▋▍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xContent
xGrounds
xOutfit
xOOC
________________тнє тαℓє σғxROSE

User Image

Rose was not entirely surprised when Elijah did not follow behind her when she went to greet the students. Though she was a little disappointed that she had lost his warmth at her side. Yet she allowed little more than a slight quirk of a pout to overcome her expression. It was quickly erased at a familiar and welcome sight of a head of white hair heading her way. She smiled warmly at Zero, her eyes lighting up. "C'est un plaisir, my dear friend." The high priestess greeted. Then as Zero did, she turned to the students once again. Though she kept it contained, Rose could not help feel a spark of amusement at Dawn's shyness compared to her aunt's enthusiasm. It was to be expected though and commended. The vampire was always happy that a guardian or adult family member would come to the school with the new fledglings. It made the transition, she felt, a bit easier.

"Très belle to meet you, Madame Rider, and Miss Rider." The high priestess had to alter her choice of words as she realized she had begun in French by mistake. Then she saw the light and embarrassed blush on the girl's cheeks and wanted to reassure her that there was nothing to be embarrassed over. But she figured that might not be the most appropriate, never mind it wasn't really the time or place. She also got a slightly awkward vibe from Zoel and it was not hard to understand. Poor boy must be overwhelmed with it all. Another thing that she wished she could help with when she could not without making it even more awkward. Then she heard what he said and something in her eyes changed, a little bit of annoyance as well as understanding.

The annoyance was on Zoel's part. Personally Rose had no problem with any other religions. Everyone had free will to choose their own beliefs. But then there were those, apparently like Zoel's parents, who she wanted to meet. Just so she could give them a piece of her mind. What right did they have to treat their own family with the hostility of cats and mice? They had made their own choice, and their children had their own free will. Then there was the fact that being marked was not an incident of choice. It happened whether you wanted it to or not. Family could not blame you for that. Hers hadn't. They had accepted it, all aside from her father. Though the man had indeed been a little out of sorts as far as it came to his most quiet daughter. No surprise considering his wife, two sons, and other two daughters, were quite loud and open about their opinions and thoughts.

Rose nodded in agreement of Zero's offered help. They were there to help, absolutely, even if the students didn't have their classes. Well, she was the high priestess, her job was to take care of the fledglings, even the teachers some times. That thought had made her smile inwardly on occasion. The reason being that a half a dozen or so were older than herself. It was out of habit, not on purpose, then, that she caught the shimmering colours around the three strangers. Auras, if you wanted a proper name. It was no surprise to see red and black weaving themselves around Zoel and Dawn. Both had a personal colour that was either currently affecting them or was a deeper energy. Dawn had a bit of brown slipping between the red and black where as Zoel had his own line of blue. Both caught her interest and she didn't doubt that she would keep an eye out for what they might develop over time.

"You are very welcome here Zoel. Both of you are." The high priestess said kindly. Then she heard someone else walking up to her and turned to see a shockingly young boy bowing before her. She could honestly say she was a bit dumbfounded as Shamsey introduced himself. She got the feeling, and confirmation, from Elijah that he was just as surprised from the third former's appearance as she was. Then she recalled a letter she had gotten, letting her know about a thirteen year old boy that was to be part of her student body. It had also mentioned that she was to be his mentor for his time at the school. Her surprised expression melted to her familiar smile. "It is very nice to meet you, Mister Starwind. As well as your friend." She said as she knelt down and gave the cat a scratch under the chin. The vampire watched as the boy pulled some food from his pack to give the cat then apologized to her. "Not at all hun. It's warming to see fledglings treat their companions so well." Rose told him, still kneeling where she was.

O hxxm yxxk i l l e rxxm yxxt h r i l l e rxxy e a hxxy o u r exxaxxc l a s s i c
A n dxxy o u r exxa l lxxm i n exxt o n i g h t
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
|| Ⱥlessandra || ȿonia || δ'Angelo ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

If love is blind, why do I see you so clearly now? Perfect vision of our love somehow.
You take over my mind, you're the one that keeps me up all night.
I know no one else could make me feel this way.
I want to look up into the milky way tonight, the sky illuminates the love we make so bright.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Alessandra was deep in thoughts, petting Castiel as he sat upon her shoulder. While in her thoughts, she didn't hear anyone come near her until they spoke. Jumping a bit, she whirled around, seeing Elijah, a son of Erebus and Husband to the High Priestess.

"H-Hello. You scared me." She said, looking at Elijah. "I'm doing well, just slightly bored. With it being the beginning of the school year and all, there isn't a whole lot to do. How are you?"

Alessandra pulled Castiel off her shoulder, cradling the cat like a baby. He started purring immediately. It was odd. With any cat she had ever held, they hadn’t when they were on their back, but this wonderful black cat, didn’t care, as long as he got attention.

She smiled softly, looking back at Elijah as she awaited his response. As she waited, she looked him over. She wasn’t checking him out. No, that would be really wrong since he is with someone else, and he’s an adult. She just couldn’t over the fact that all Vampires were beautiful. More so than humans and it always made her stop and look at the person. I hope I’m not making him feel uncomfortable by staring.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
It's you and only you. The moon shines its light on you, your pretty eyes they glow. Tell me that you'll stay the night, just stay a while.

Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: Main ground of the Columbia House of Night

Wʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ?: Castiel, my black cat with blue eyes and Elijah.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ?: This here wonderful outfit

Hᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ?: Not as bored, but happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm

User Image

ɀεяσ εȿϯяεɭɭɑ

Zero nodded at Elijah's response to her. She remembered first meeting Elijah, it was after he had started dating Rose. It was the times she was in a darker place in her life time. Those were the times that only her and Rose only really knew about. About what really had happened. She had put that way behind her, though. No need to fret on what was in her past. Pushing that back into the deepest put of her mind, where it belonged, she turned her attention from Elijah who had backed off while her and Rose attended to the new fledglings. "I trust that my dearest friends have been well since we last saw each other last night." The decades old woman said with a slight chuckle before they started responding to the fledglings and their needs. Lately, there had been so many new fledglings and it warmed her heart. Seeing fresh and new faces at the Columbia House of Night made her very happy.

At the presence of the new boy, she instantly got confused. Well, not really confused but shocked. The boy seemed so young. He had to be younger than 14 easily. He still had that new teen face to him. A face that only had little traces of baby fat. In all her years, she had never seen a fledgling so young and it worried her a bit. She had heard but always thought it was just rumor or age mix up because of how young some people tended to look. "Nyx, what were you thinking?" She thought in her head. All that the white-haired vampyre could think was that this boy wasn't has developed mentally or physically as the other fledglings. How would he handle as this and would hew have a lower chance of accepting the Change because of his body's immaturity? A little worried, she decided that she would could a close eye on him. A closer eye than her other students. Just because of the concern that he apparent age caused her. Marked so young... Why?

Zero agreed with what the high priestess said to Zoel and the other new fledgling. Then she commented on what the male had said, "Then, if you please, that shall be your new name from this day forward. With new life comes the chance at a new identity." She informed him with a happier smile. The thought that changing ones name could possibly bring comfort to a troubled heart, warmed her own heart tremendously. Some fledglings jumped on this opportunity and were very excited about it while others rather keep their names. Some were even torn at times. While they loved their parents, they sometimes wanted to change their names. It usually depended on their back ground or relationship with their family. Zero had reasons for changing hers but at the same time she kept part of her name. She didn't want to fully let go of her family at the time. The memory of them was kept in her mind by her last name. Estrella has once been her middle name but when she was Marked, she made it her last name. To her it represented that her new life came before her family then and now. Even after the way they treated her withe their expectations, she would never forget them. How could she? They raised the woman and helped form who she was to an extent.

Zero had been born in the beautiful country of Greece. With grapes that covered the poor country for miles. Though, her family was originally from France and they moved back there when they were little. Three years prior of her being Marked was when they made the move to Columbia. It was a rather long trip for the times that it been way back then. They spent weeks each time they moved. She would never forget the second one, she had been very fidgety and didn't enjoy it to the least and it caused her and her mother to argue a lot. It didn't really help that her mother spent that trip nagging about what they expected of their 'talented' daughter. Though, she felt bad for Zoel. His situation was worse and she hated to say that this wasn't the first time she had heard of this kind of thing from a teen that came from a religious family. It was a common thing to happen to most fledglings. She felt as if she heard more about rejected from religious family than any other problem when it came to newer students. That saddened her heart so much. Even though Zero's family was disappointed that she couldn't carry on with what they wanted their precious daughter to, they didn't shun her. They visited her every time they could and always checked on her. At times, she missed them but at their deaths... She found it as a chance to let them go and fully grasp her new life.

Zero's attention was brought back to the very young fledgling. She heard his name, Shamsey. That was unique! She liked it! She watched as he suddenly decided to go to his dorm and yelled over the crowd to say bye in the traditional way, minus the first over the heart and quieter way of doing it. As her dear friend, Rose, had just met the boy... Or so it seemed... She wondered how the boy learned everything already. Had he studied vampires before coming her? This young fledgling puzzled her very deeply.

User Image

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kydre Foxleaf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 am
▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫

Dawn Rider
Third Former

User Image

tabtabtabDawn felt sorry for Zoel when she heard his comment about his parents. She hadn't really got the chance to know her parents very well due to their own stupidity, but she couldn't imagine what it must have felt like to receive that kind of rejection. She licked her lips, another of her nervous habits and kept her gaze fixed downward. She silently cursed herself for being so shy. 'After what he's faced today he isn't being shy and my day has been considerably easier and I can't even look anyone in the eye. Gees...' she thought to herself.
tabtabtabThen the younger boy approached them. Dawn couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm. She admired how open he was for someone his age. She remembered being a lot less open and talkative when she was younger. She grinned when he said his parting words and almost laughed. She would never have said it out loud but she found the kid adorable.
tabtabtabKatina had apparently caught onto what Zero said to Zoel for she said, "They don't have to keep their names?"

tabtabtabThe orange female cat continued her observation of the group gathered on the lawn. There where far too many gathered around the nice looking girl for her to feel safe coming any closer. Oh, but how she wanted too! She wanted to meet her and see if it was her that she was waiting for. She looked the part and even shied away from attention like the cat had expected. As she watched the red head, the cat vaguely wondered what kind of guardian she would turn out to be if she was the one.

▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:29 am
User Image
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
Brandon "Zoel" Woedissh
3rd Former

tabtabtabZoel was silent for a moment, I can change my identity?' he thought. He hated his name but he had to seriously think if 'Brandon' was the only part he wanted to drop. I suppose I could keep Woedissh.' He nodded his head in agreement to his own thoughts.
tabtabtab"Allow me to reintroduce myself then," he said with a slight smile on his face. "My name is Zoel Woedissh. I'm very happy to be welcomed to this House of Night. Thank you all very much."
tabtabtabA terrible thought then occurred to Zoel that had him almost regretting what he just said. 'What if Tina changes her mind and comes looking for me. Will she guess that I dropped my first name? Will that effect if she finds me or not?' Just as quickly as his smile appeared it evaporated and he was back to trying to silently hold himself together. His mouth was dry and he was sure if he tried to speak his voice would crack. Instead he took a deep breath and steadied himself, willing his outward appearance to seem calm and collected. He silently hoped he hadn't given himself away.

xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫

SIDeshow19

WatercolourKittens

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❛❛ Nicholas Vincent Peterson ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I d o n ' t m i n d s p e n d i n g e v e r y d a y
O u t o n y o u r c o r n e r i n t h e p o u r i n g r a i n
L o o k f o r t h e g i r l w i t h t h e b r o k e n s m i l e
A s k h e r i f s h e w a n t s t o s t a y a w h i l e
A n d s h e w i l l b e l o v e d
S h e w i l l b e l o v e d

Nick walked onto the school grounds and yawned. Another day to come teach here at the school. He looked around the campus and noticed a few new faces and of course the high mistress and her warrior. He sighed. He was slightly jealous of Elijah, having such a beautiful woman to be devoted too.

Shaking his head he kept walking onto the campus smiling and waving at some of the new fledglings. He smiled as he saw the history professor. She was very kind and pretty. He decided to walk over and talk to her, and strike up a conversation with the new fledglings as well.

"Merry Meet, Miss Estrella" he said to her smiling. He chuckled at her calling to a young fledgling heading to his dorm. "How are the new students thus far?" he asked.

═━┈ OOC : { Outfit || Brutus }

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:57 pm

User Image

ɀεяσ εȿϯяεɭɭɑ

Zero smiled at Zoel. It made her happy to see that, yet again, the chance had brought joy to someone. The fact Zoel accepted the change so easily also warmed her heart. Though, she could see the flash of doubt that crossed through his eyes a few second afterwards. "I will officially call you by that name then. I hope you merge easily into the new name." She commented, seeing if he might change his mind. He always could now if he absolutely wanted to. The vampyre remembered the doubt she had when she had first decided to drop her birth name. Her parents frowned upon it like she had figured but in the end, she didn't care. It was a new life that she had been gifted with and she took the opportunity to start over and the person she always wanted to be. Her own person. Not the person she family wanted her to be.

Zero's attention was taken from the fledgling by a vampyre she had meet a few years back. The choir teacher, Nicholas. "Merry Meet, Nicholas." She greeted back ,feelings like she didn't really need to that formal with her co-worker. Her smile was kind and warming, like it always was. Yet, it had that touch to it that she had for all her fellow staff at the HoN. "They are slowly adjusting and learning." She said, looking at Zoel. He looked like he was slowly settling in. She didn't have a clue about his internal battle though. How could she? She didn't have the affinity to know people's emotions. It would be handy but she hadn't been blessed with that power. Hers was much different. "How are you this night?" The white haired woman directed the question towards Nicholas.

User Image

Christie Chaos

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Indecisive Dreamer

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image

Is innocence ■ ■ ■
xxxxxxxx■ ■ ■ the difference between a boy and a man?

If there's ➸ 『ONE』 thing I hang onto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi ain't gonna do what i don't want to
xI'm gonna — ❛live!my life
xxxxxxxxSTANDING ON THE LEDGE, I SHOW THE WIND HOW TO FLY
x██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██

User Image
                                                    Elijah bit back an amused smile when he noticed Alessandra jump when she heard him. He would have let it go but he did not want to embarrass the girl. He had realized perhaps a little late that she had been in too deep a thought to realize he had been there on the bench. "My apologies." He said politely, dipping his head in an almost bow when she said he had startled her. As he did he let a kind smile, more familiar than it was an amused one. The vampire listened as she talked of her boredom and why she felt it. He could agree, time between classes was a bit boring. Though he wasn't a teacher or a student so his own lack of occupation wasn't cured during class, unfortunately. Except when Rose let him help out in the stables. She had since started to trust him around the large animals. Though he had no idea why they would be so frightened of him. "Understandable, I suppose the activities in the rec hall would get a bit less entertaining after a while?" He pondered then answered her question. "Honestly I share your boredom. Though it is nice to see some new students joining tonight."

As he said this he turned his gaze back to where the two vampires stood with the three fledglings. Elijah wondered if he would be able to help the boy settle, maybe just the fact that he was a guy, instead of being surrounded by only women. He knew that it could be, indeed, overwhelming, on pretty much anyone to be surrounded by too many of the opposite gender. Then his attention changed when the young boy, the one the warrior had thought too young, took off on a sprint away to the dorms. Well, that was interesting. That was something he allowed himself to smile at. Hopefully Nyx took pity on the boy and let his time at the school go by easier than it could be. Shamsey, if he had heard from his distance correctly, was then replaced by a familiar face. Elijah never really talked much with Nicholas, just for the fact that he enjoyed music, but found very little interest in choir. He basically feared the inevitable of insulting the teacher by mis-stepping his tongue.

"Did you enjoy your break though? Surely you must have done a bit of traveling, no?" Elijah inquired of the girl before him. Even though the fledglings couldn't go around without a vampire for too long, they were still allowed away for break. Besides, vampires were everywhere nowadays. You just had to ask and to look for them. They kept their eyes on the fledglings. So far nothing had happened due to a student's vacation. Hopefully nothing did happen. But sadly rejections were never predictable or preventable. He had only seen too many for him to count, and too many to want to count. Away with the sad subject, the warrior's eye caught Enjolras standing up from where he'd placed himself with Darcy. Or vise versa. The canine trotted over to his vampire and the fledgling. Neither the dog or the vampire knew how Alessandra's companion did around dogs, but Enjolras was very calm around cats and only greeted the girl by brushing against her leg. Then continued up to his person and licked the man's jean covered knee in hello.

|◄hihi►|
When the world gets in my face, I say, Have A Nice Day
██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██

Hopeless Reality

Dem0nL0rd Lucy

₪₪₪₪₪House of Night || OC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items