Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Marco gave a shrug. "Not my problem. So long as she doesn't cause a ruckus or get in the way she'll be fine. And when a guardian is young they tend to be a bit... skittish. Somnium was more arrogant really." The buck snorted, looking to the window feigning curiosity.

Rolling up the list after giving it his signature and seal, rather than offer it to the brothers, it's held out for Georgie. "I trust I'll see you in the morning?" He expected it. A small glance passed to the brothers. He expected them to have this all sorted out as well.

LoveByLetters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 pm
It will be Georgie who accepts the list and nods firmly, for early mornings are rarely a great hardship on the very young -- it is the two behind him who wince at the thought of actually seeing dawn from wrong side, such as it were. This is not looking to be a great day for them; they must go and spend a great deal of money, and then afterward wake up very early the next morning. But though the both of them look unhappy, neither makes so much as a peep of complaint, though it is hard to say why. Familial obligation? Brotherly love? The burning need to have something, anything, to occupy Georgie's time so that they don't have to constantly be watching and worrying over him?

"Yessir," says Georgie, well pleased with himself now; he clutches the list as if it is a scroll for a magic spell, one which will in time turn him into a doctor. The scroll is precious; he does not look as if he will relinquish it, save only to place it in the hands of those who will give him the equipment that his training requires. The twins will get no rest until they have gone directly to take care of this matter. "I'll be here."

"We'll bring him along," First agrees, with a small sigh for the necessity of waking up so early.

"And buy everything with clean money," Last grumbles, since no doubt this means that their own funds are going to be severely curtailed for the immediate future.  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:22 am
Leaning back, Marco smiled yet it is edging to mocking. "I trust you'll see your brother has the finest. At any rate, if you ever have questions about his training you're free to come and ask. Just the same, you think I am doing him no good, you can remove him at any time." The small glance to Georgie, Somnium made a tiny huff.

"Best be on your best behavior for your brothers. In the end, they decide your future just as much as you do." A final nod, Marco stood and walked to the door. "I take it that will be all for now? If you don't mind I do have other things that need attending."

LoveByLetters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:00 am
The twins do not rise to his mocking look, but only sigh again, and grimace together. This is not the first blow to their pride in recent days -- they shudder to think what Marco would say if he knew that there were two Guardians waiting outside, watched over by a clever rook! After all that nonsense about witch-deer being uncanny ..

Georgie gives a disdainful little snort at that comment about the Freds deciding his future, this not having been the case in the past, and tucking his list into the front of his shirt he trots to the door at the doctor's direction. "Bye, Mr. Marco! See ya tomorry!"

The twins follow after, one after the other, with First delaying only to give Somnium a scratch on the ears as a goodbye. On their way out, Last fishes out a little purse, which he will hand over to Marco -- it clinks in a satisfactory sort of way. "For the healin', last time," he mutters.

"Aye, and thanks for that," First echoes, on his own way out the door.  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
❧ Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers