Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Two Idiots; One Week [Myrkviðr, Pandora & Ida] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 pm
Ida leaned against the wall as she gathered her strength and her wind, her hands braced on her thighs. Man, that sure packed a wollup... two attacks would have to be reserved for 'no choice' situations.

"Energy signatures?" She said, catching what Pandora was saying now. Obediently, she stared at her fingers, watching them move around. "Three fingers."

With a sigh, she leaned her head back against the wall, giving the other girl a shy smile. "Thanks. I think I'm okay now. I won't be getting into another fight till I've rested up, but I do think I'm fine. I guess I'm kinda lucky you showed up when you did. Its not the first time... probably won't be the last." Ida chuckled as she said it, trying to make light of the situation.

Kaelyndra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:14 pm
Nodding, Pandora straightened up. There was a nervous tingle at the back of her neck. It had started long ago, and would likely remain there while she was powered. It was the hair-raise of apprehension.

The Negaverse were as rampant as Senshi, and they could corrupt at will. Pandora found herself searching for her heartbeat momentarily.

"Yeah." The word came out distracted, almost incomplete despite its shortness. Then, the senshi was closing her eyes, taking a deep breath. Moments later, a phone was in her hand.

"An energy-signature is . . . well, it's like the ability to sense the magic that emanates from a person. All non-civilians have one, whether they be youma, Order, or Negaverse. It's hard to pick up on at first, since it feels a lot like instinct, but you'll get the hang of it." Pandora had picked up on the ability very rapidly. Then, she had always relied upon instinct to survive, so doing so as a Senshi had not been a stretch.

What had been hard was shaking the hand of someone when her instinct said everything about them was bad.

"Here, can you summon your phone?" A deja vu flashed into her mind, paralleling the moment now with when she'd first been introduced to being a Senshi. Since then, she'd found someone who would risk their life for her neck, made a strange alliance, and had begun to doubt. She would not have powered up at all, but Ida had needed help, and a woman in need was one thing Pandora could never walk away from. "There's a database that can help you."

Bluefire Dragonz

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm
"Oh! Yeah... I've looked over that database before, but there is so much information to process." Ida said as she pulled out her phone, showing it to the other senshi. Black, it had delicate purple orchids all over it. She'd even taken the time to set an old modeling picture of her mother's on the home screen. It, coincidentally, had purple orchids in it. It had seem apropos at the time.

Thinking, she closed her eyes after a moment and attempted to... listen, for lack of a better word. It was hard and she wasn't sure what she was 'hearing' was energy signature or her own thoughts. It was obviously going to take some practice, but good things rarely came easily.

"Have you, um... been a senshi long? I feel like such a n00b... Everyone seems to know more than I do and I'm always just a step behind it all."

Kaelyndra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:17 pm
"Only a few months."

Pandora had taken hold of Ida's wrist, her fingers flat against tendons. "You should find someone to patrol with as soon as possible, or things like this will keep happening." One finger was raised to her lips, and she closed her eyes to count. The pulse was slightly quickened, but everything seem to be in regular order. There were no abnormal beats.

"Looks like you're fine." Pandora was grinning at Ida, then, as if in relief. The expression quickly left, as her eyes went past Ida, and she looked up the street.

"Your friend, were they hurt?"

The youma may have been dusted, but there were more out there, and Pandora did not know the situation. With Ida safe, for now, Pandora wanted to concentrate her efforts to anyone else who might have been in the area. "It was just you and them?"

Bluefire Dragonz

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm
Orah blinked as her pulse was taken, breaking out a small giggle at the action.

"I told you I was." She said when Pandora was done taking her vitals. "It just tiredness... and I'm pretty sure whomever she was, she's fine. I only met her a little bit ago, if you could call it that. More like we both dived into the same hiding spot. I ran out this way to distract the youma and she ran out the other. She certainly looked like she was unhurt."

Sighing, she glanced up and down the street, grateful that it seemed to be quiet. "No, I don't think there was anyone else. At least, I didn't see or hear any. Either that, or they ran as soon as they saw the youma, which was a smart move." Straightening a little, she offered her hand to the other senshi.

"Thank you, Pandora, for helping me. It seems to be happening a lot with me, but I'm still grateful." Hopefully this senshi would accept the thanks... unless that was just something they weren't supposed to do. Chaonis has certainly thought her strange for it, back when.

Kaelyndra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 am
After a final look down the street in either direction, Pandora finally nodded and draw in a long breath. She forced herself to let it out slowly.

"Alright." No, she did not need to go on a rescue mission to find the other momentary occupant of a small hiding spot, and she certainly didn't need to stay and babysit Ida. There was no reason they would not be fine. Perhaps a bit scared, but if you lived in Destiny City longer than a day, you'd start to get scared.

It really was a wonder anyone let their children go to school here.

Pandora's handshake was firm, and the Senshi nodded. "You're welcome." It seemed a thank you wasn't scorned everywhere in the community. "I have to go, but add my number to your phone." When Ida seemed ready, the number rapidly fell off her tongue; she was running late for class. "Find someone to patrol with," Pandora hastily added.

The Senshi waited only a moment to see if Ida had any pressing questions, and then turned down the street and was soon long gone.

Bluefire Dragonz

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 am
Her phone in her hand, Ida stared off after the green senshi, her thoughts chasing around her head in a muddled kind of way.

When the other was out of sight, she let her henshin go, reverting back to the sixteen year old girl she was most of the time. She felt a lot better for the breather, and for being able to power down... though hopefully no one attacked her before she got a nap in because she wasn't sure she was that recovered.

Pandora's advice about not patroling alone was a good idea, and tempting, but... she was the first senshi Orah had met, besides Chaonis. Somehow she had a feeling he wouldn't be interested in pair patroling, if she could even find him again to ask. For now, it would have to stay the way it was and she'd just have to be more careful about not getting herself into sticky spots again.

Pushing to her feet, she brushed the back of her skirt off and head down the street in the opposite direction, intent on home, bed and food. Maybe not in that order.

Kaelyndra
End!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas