Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:14 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm
What was this thing? Something called Valentines Day? Brennen had heard about it while a couple had walked through the clearing in the woods. He had paid close attention to it--it sounded nice! Exchanging gifts, cards and spending time with people you cared about. That sounded nice! Maybe he'd make something for Cecily; but no, his sister didn't seem altogether interested in what Mariana had given him. What if she didn't like what he drew her? What if she complained that he was being taken away from her? What if she cried?

He pulled out the pencil Mariana had provided him and attempted to draw a heart. He'd seen a few of them around--on clothing, on cards, books--things humans brought to the woods! His hand was still wobbly, he realized when the pencil shook as he drew. He frowned. He wanted to make this something special. Something nice, for Mariana. Maybe she would hang it up! He'd heard mothers speak of hanging things up on--what were they? Fridges? He wasn't sure what those were, but it sounded nice! He was sure a fridge was some kind of nice place to hang up art!

But how would she know it was from him? He scribbled on the bottom of the page. Now she was sure to know it was from Brennen! It said so! He put his pencil back into the hollow of the tree he'd been using for storage and folded the picture carefully.

He darted off, only later wondering where Mariana could be. Where did she live again? He didn't remember her telling him. "Where are you?" he wondered aloud, darting first right, then left. He began to fret. Where was he? Where was Cecily? He sat on the roof of a cottage and began to cry. He'd never find her! He'd never be able to give her the picture he'd made her. And he was lost. How would he find his way home? Cecily would think he'd been taken from her.

He sniffed, taking a look at his surroundings. He'd never been in this part of the forest before! Tears came faster than ever--he had to move his drawing to ensure it wouldn't get wet. "Mariana, Cecily! Help, I'm lost!"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:00 pm
Sprigs and Shoots

Brenny meets Connie and finds his star! Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:05 pm
A legendary meeting

Brennen meets Mitsi!

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:09 pm
The Celebi Clearing  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:04 pm
Transition Exposition

Brenny's transformed! Luckily, he has Connie to help!

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:32 am
Hugs aren't bad things

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 pm
Brennen had heard the term "park" before, but had never truly understood the meaning of the word until he had experienced it for himself. The grass was soft and green! There were trees to climb in! To read under! To sit in and draw! But what captured the boy's attention more than the grass, the trees, and even the brightly colored things children were climbing on that he had no name for; was the laughter abounding in that place. Everyone seemed so happy! Everyone was smiling; whether they were attempting to fly on those seats connected to poles--Brennen wasn't sure what they were;or picnicking under new Spring growth.

It was a type of paradise, Brennen decided. Even the bouncing of basketballs from the court nearby seemed to fit in the natural rhythm there. Yes, it was a paradise. A peaceful, place. He would have to tell Connie about this! It reminded him of the forest clearing he had grown up in, in a way. If only his sibling had seen this! If only she had gotten rid of her fear of humans! Brennen knew that without that fear, his sister would have enjoyed this. Surely she would have been in as much awe as he was. The celebi boy still had hope that one day, he would find her.

His mind veered from those thoughts. He pondered a movie he had seen recently. Was this the land over the rainbow? But that meant there was a witch! Connie had reassured him that the witch wouldn't be able to leave the magic box ( Connie had called it a television) but Brennen wasn't so sure. He wasn't sure he trusted the box with all the people in it to keep all of them inside. He would have to watch for people with green skin.

He was distracted by a blonde teenager tapping him on the shoulder. She seemed to be in her late teens, with freckles and a backpack slung over one shoulder. "Hey, kiddo," she greeted him. Brennen only had time to register that t she seemed concerned befre she asked Are you here alone? Where's your daddy?"

Daddy? He stared at her for a long moment. She seemed to think a daddy was an important thing for him to have. He had a Connie; was that the same thing? "My Connie is at home," he said. "But I'm not alone! I got lots of people here to play with!"

The teenageer seemed perplexed. Did this small boy call his father by his first name? "Hm," she mused. "It isn't safe to be out alone." She said, "You go play, my homework can wait while I keep an eye on you. Just until he gets back," she assured.him at his confused expression.

Not safe? Brennen decided this girl must have been the good witch from the movie. She was keeping him safe. He beamed at her before taking off into the field. He'd ask Connie to be his Daddy later.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:55 pm
Insert Solo / Brenny plans on getting a video camera for Daddy! (Yay, Connie!)

Notes
*Brenny decides he wants to be on television
* Plans on how to get on television
* Considers purchasing video camera
* Realizes he has no money  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:20 pm
I have to see my sister

(WIP Roleplay between Brennen and Adriana)

"I go for walk now!" Adriana cried, racing out the front door of her home. She only paused once to check for her father's wave and bolted into the forest. It had been a while since she had been able to run outside freely and it was rather fun to see all the changes in the forest. "Waaaa! Flowers everywhere!" She cooed, leaping into a field of buttercups. "Pick some for dinner table! Chiii!"

Brennen bumped into Adriana as she leapt into the field of buttercups. "Oh, I-I'm sorry!" he stammered. This was awkward. Had this happened before? He couldn't remember bumping into someone like this before. "You're picking flowers?" he asked, steadying himself, then studying Adriana to ensure he hadn't hurt her. "I'm looking for my sister. Have you seen someone that--" used to look like him. But since he'd changed into--what he was now, he couldn't be sure his sister resembled him at all. "She's a celebi," he decided. "With wings and tennas like mine. She's pink, though. Not green. If you see her, you'll tell her I'm looking for her, right?"

Adriana looked up at Brennen with the innocence of newborn child, and tilted her head to the side. This had come out of nowhere and started asking a bunch of questions! Most of the things that he said flew over her head like a paper airplane as she looked him over. Suddenly, ruby red orbs snapped onto the antennae on Brenny's head, and she grinned. "Leaf sprouts!" She squealed, reaching up to pet his head. "Chiii! Green haiiiir!"

"Leaf sprouts?" Brenny repeated, blinking. That didn't make any sense. Wasn't she going to answer his questions? And--now she was focused on his hair. He paused, studying hers. "Hey, you have green hair too!" he beamed. "Maybe we're related, then!" With all the logic of a very young boy, he took Adriana's hand. "You can help me look! Maybe she's your sister, too! ...But you know, she's been lost for a long time. I've been looking for months. And I can't ever find her." He shook his head solemnly. "My friend Mitsuru said I'd find her one day, maybe. Do you think she's still hidingh from the cold?"

"Re-la-ted? Chii!" Adriana squealed, nodding along with Brenny. "Adri help! Sister can't go far, little right?" She patted Brenny on his shoulder and smiled. "No be sad, 'kay? Sad don't find nothing! Nothing at all!" She folded her arms and pouted, imitating Brenny's solemn look, before tilting her head again. "Cold? It spring now! No more cold! Silly sister!"

"Right. But she can fly pretty fast, and celebi can move through time..." he hesitated, blinking at Adri. "I never have though. I don't think she would..." But maybe she had. Would his sister cross times to escape his attentions? What if she had? What would he do then? He wouldn't know which time, or where she'd gone. "I don't know," he said. "She was gone in Winter too..."

[7:38:05 PM] Valerie Stubberfield: Adriana blinked and tapped her finger against her chin. Time traveling sister that hides from cold and flies really fast? Was she a fairy tale warrior princess? She gazed to Brenny and nodded to herself, he was shiny enough to be a warrior prince, she why couldn't sister be the same? She patted Brenny's shoulder and smiled up at him. "Easy so-lu-shun!" She exclaimed. "She went to save 'da world and will come home when world is safe again! Chiii! Then we play all day together!" She wrapped Brenny in a tight hug. "No worry, be happy! Sun shine's all 'round!"

Brenny stared at Adri. He made a face. Had he somehow found himself in the world of the magic box? The television Connie had assured him more than once, where the people were not quite real? "I don't think so," he said, with a shake of his head. "I don't think she'd save the world if it needed saving. She's really shy and hates humans. I think she'd hate me, if she saw me like this, too. She doesn't like humans... and I look kind of human..." the celebi boy's lip trembled. It wasn't fair! It wasn't fair at all.

Adriana's face fell at the sight of his trembling lip. What did she do to make him sad? Adri was a good girl! She never made people cry! She gazed up at him in confusion for a moment and her own lip began to quiver. "Adri is sorry," She said, looking to the ground. "I don't un-der-stand 'lots of big things sometimes n' I want help you..." She paused, biting her lip. "I am not a good sister, can't help you find sister. Chiii...."

Brenny wrapped his arms around Adri. "No," he said, shaking his head. "Let's be brother and sister. I can't find my other sister, and I don't think if I did, she'd come with me. But you like me, right? And we'll always play together!" He beamed at the thought. "If you don't wanna stay with us, we can still be sister and brother, okay? Because we've got green hair!"

Adriana beamed at Brenny and wrapped him in a tight squeeze. "Chiii! Yes! I be your sister!" She cried, nuzzling him. "We run in the forest and visit lakes and play games together! Yaaaaay!" She snuggled him a little more before pointing into the forest where she had come from earlier. "Adri lives in house down there!" She said. "Daddies and aunties and sisters and friends, all live with Adri! Brother can come stay, too!"

"I can visit," Brenny said with a nod. "But not stay, okay? My Daddy needs me. He'd be all by himself if I wasn't there." He shook his head. He'd never leave Connie. "But I will visit! Promise! And you can visit me. I'm going to have a lemonade stand soon so I can buy Daddy a present! You can help. Would you like that?"

"Okay, my daddies need me too!" Adriana nodded, her fathers meant the world to her. They did find her when she needed them the most! Her eyes lit up wide at the idea of a lemonade stand and she grinned. "Yes! Adri help you with lemonade! Chiii!" She paused, glanced back into the forests, and giggled. "Daddy can make other stuff, too! He cooks chicken, makes Ice Tea and bakes COOKIES!" She squealed. "Best cookies EVER, says daddy!"

Brenny beamed. "Okay! Daddy can help us with the lemonade!" He paused, blinking. "Oooh. Yeah! Cookies and lemonade would be good! My daddy and me don't eat chicken, it's meat, and we don't eat meat. Ice tea is okay, but I like lemonade best! Lemonade and cookies!"

"What cookies you like best?" Adriana squeaked, practically bouncing in place. This boy was so much FUN! He likes lemonade, cookies, and is her brother! Where had he been all winter when she was so bored and tired of listening to her aunt complain about how hot the house was? "Adri likes sugar cookies that look like STARS! Don't like oatmeal cookies, 'do."

"I like peanutbutter cookies best," Brenny said excitedly. "They're the best! I had some at the park withmy friend and they're really the best. I don't like stars, though. My Daddy warned me about stars after what happened. It was kind of scary, but I didn't mind," he beamed. "But I don't like stars much, all the same. They're pretty up in the sky. I like them when they're up there. ...Do you think they're really shaped like star sugar cookies?"

"Peanutbutter tastes good with jelly!" Adriana giggled. She loved PB&J, it was one of her favorites. Her eyes went wide at the quesion about the stars. "Maaaaybee... You think we can eat'em too?" Her mouth pursed a little as she looked up at the sky. "Daddy says stars are very very hot, so they be in a big big OVEN!" She giggled. "You ever have cookies with jelly in 'em?"

Brenny hesitated before smiling. "I don't know. Maybe. People say the moon is made of cheese! So maybe stars are really cookies!" But that didn't explain the star he'd found. It'd been metal and shiny. "I don't think they'd taste very good. I heard stars are very old. So they'd be very stale."

Adriana made a face. "Stale star cookies? Eeew!" She chirped, turning her nose in the air with a giggle. "I wonder who bake the stars, must be busy all the time!" Then, she turned to look at Brenny again. "What your name?" She asked.

"Maybe it's a pokemon," Brenny said thoughtfully. "It must be a legendary to have ovens that big... Must be lonely too, to have so many stale cookies. Must not have anyone to give them to." He frowned at the thought. To have no one to give cookies to... That seemed like a terror he wasn't willing to face. "My name's Brenny!"

"Very lonely, chiii..." Adriana agreed, her face falling slightly. "I would take stale cookies, make them smile!" She giggled. "Brenny is good name! I am A-dree-ahnah! My daddies gave me that name."

"It's a pretty name!" Brenny said with a smile. "My full name is Brennen. I think my sister gave me that name. I've always had it, even before I had Connie. But I can't remember. Someone must have." He paused, "Do you have a nickname? I like Brenny best. I think I'll call you Adri. That's easy and nice. Hi Adri!"

"Hi Brenny!" Adriana giggled, waving at him. "Everbody calls Adri, Adri. My daddy is called Dai and my other daddy is called 'Baster. They have lots of other not so nice names that my auntie Crystal says to them, too, but I not 'pose to say 'em." She tapped her chin again and smiled. "What is sister's name?"

"My sister's name is Cecily! Have you seen her?" Brenny, it seemed, would never give up hope. "If you do meet her, you'll tell her I'm looking for her? I miss her. I haven't seen her since before I found my Daddy... She must be all alone."

"Chiii! Very pretty name!" Adriana chirped, tapping her chin again. Had she seen Brenny's sister? She thought back to what he had said earlier, he said she was pink and not human like he was. After a moment or so, she frowned and shook her head. "No, Adri hasn't seen Cecily. But we find her together!" She grabbed Brenny's hand and grinned. "I promise, we find sister Cecily!"

Brenny wrapped arms around Adriana, smiling. "Yay! We'll find her together! Then we can tell her we're her sister and brother. She'll like us, then! Maybe she'll be like us someday. Then she'll need someone to help."

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas