Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Seven Kings, January 2013
{ EVENT } { CENTER } The Old King's Labyrinth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kanth rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 am
Attempting once again to trek through, Marosa's eyes widened as he saw more creatures come out of the muckworks. The Ganerie attempted to dodge them, but one leaped at him and slammed against his chest. It rocked him back precariously as he grit his teeth, the wind knocked right out of him.

It was worth it, he had to keep telling himself. Very much worth it. Though he wished he had a little companionship from his comrades, he knew that they had to wait for other team members. For support.

After all, wasn't he used to getting information alone? He was used to it, and he had to attempt to be the first one to get there. He had to try.

OOC
Character: Marosa
Current HP: 35 - 5 = 30
Kingdom: White
Current Sector: B

"Oh, the White Kingdom! How fascinating--I've never been there before!" She smiled at him, though the smile widened into a grin at the question. Taking a few bouncy steps back, she propped her hands up on her hips. "My name is Eva, and I'm from the Green Kingdom! It's nice to meet you."

And then she was back in his face, only this time, she was rubbing her cheek against his in an overly affectionate and familiar manner. Why? Simply because that was how this particular Viera was, and there wasn't anything else to do right now. Why not introduce herself to some of the others, right?

Pulling away with a grin, she then turned her attention to the other girl who had arrived, quickly discerning that she must have also been a White Kingdom citizen. Beaming, she let go of the blond boy and move towards the girl instead, greeting her in a similar manner by gently grabbing her shoulders and rubbing her cheek against hers. "And hello to you too, sweetheart!"

Quote:
Name: Eva Valente
HP: 40/40
Kingdom: The Green Kingdom
Appearance: A pale-skinned Viera who has dyed black hair that sits at shoulder-length. She stands at 5'5"--not including the height of her ears--and has bright blue eyes.

Current Sector: A

Oniongrump

keiifuu

Kaiyumi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Yin walked into the labyrinth with the poise of a guard. Perfect posture, eyes constantly scanning for threats. There seemed little danger, small plants that tried to n** at him, but they were merely minor inconveniences. He had a mission to fulfill for his kingdom, and he followed one of Red's bishops into the maze.

OOC
Character: Yin
Current HP: 50/50
Kingdom: Red

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:50 am
Kashi grinned when the other male flinched. This was going to be a lot more fun that he had hoped. In all honestly, if it weren't for this, Kashi'd feel more like a slave laboring for his king. Despite the fact that he had volunteered to serve, he might of regretted it by now.

"Oh!" He stood upright. "I nearly forgot. I didn't get the chance to introduce myself."

"I am Kashiyoru." He bowed low and gracefully. "And, if you'd like the safe return of this, you'll have to prove yourself worthy of the Gold Kingdoms colors."

Kashi smirked as he tied the sash around his waist. "Accompany me to the center and I'll return it to you." He winked.

OOC
Character: Kashiyoru
Current HP: 40/40
Kingdom: Gold

Raja

Masshiro

King Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 am
"Nice to meet you as well, Eva." He attempted a smile, but gave up when he remembered he was wearing a mask. Instead he gave a nod of his head. "I've never been to the green kingdom either. Nor any, aside from our own." He admitted. He was curious though. Just looking at those who were arriving, he could tell that the differences between each were great. As for this Eva... For the most part, the girl didn't seem aggressive. Quite the opposite really. Though it didn't mean he would trust her so easily. After all, danger came in all forms and--

FACE! She was rubbing against his face!

Ryan would have backed up, but the girl--Eva--had him in caught in a hug. Instead, all he was able to do was widen his eyes in surprise. Fortunately, the 'attack' lasted as long as it took her to notice Madison and she was already moving in on her next victim. Was that... A form of greeting perhaps?

Green kingdom had a peculiar way of greeting people...

Though now that he was free, he supposed that was his cue to move on.

"I'm going on ahead. I'll meet up with you later, Mads." He gave the long eared girl another curious look before speaking. "Nice meeting you again, Eva."

Moving on to sector B!

User Image

Ryan's Stats
Character: Ryan
Current HP: 60/60

keiifuu

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:05 am
Kashiryoru? Ah yes, they'd never properly mentioned their names. He was a bit bad about that not that he took it to mind. He didn't know the girl's name either. And the first one had to initiate that and...

He might need to work on that or he'd have quite the list of faces and no names.

"Molan." He replied simply as he watched the man's further explanation after the bow. Really? Truly? He was holding the thing hostage until the end? What if Kashi failed? Then it might be tarnished and. "You promise a safe return when you too are going through this?" Besides, he'd already agreed to go through this to the King earlier. He was no liar, he'd complete his given task if only to avoid seeing the sight of things crashing before him once more. He could no longer save his own home, he may as well try to save theirs.

At the cost of another.

Which hurt to think about. People would still feel that pain, and die? Or would they be able to escape with such luck? ...no. Another kingdom did not have the neutrality of theirs. They... they would not be accepted would they? He shook his head, glancing to the man. "If you let harm come to it, I shall not forgive you." He replied with a grimace, starting off toward the unknown, obviously intending to get this over with as quickly as possible.

I mean... what was the worst that could happen?

...snarling... noises and god knows what else. It smelled awful. "You must really love your King." Was a quiet mutter as he stood rooted in place mustering the will to deal with more chaos in a single day.

OOC
Character: Molan
Kingdom: Silver - Unconverted (Working for Gold) [/loath Mengy]
Appearance: Molan isn't a particularly manly man. He's 17, but rather slim and feminine. The loose white robes and white hair that is rather long and braided in the back didn't help to make him any less lady-like probably. His bangs are long in the front on each side and tied to keep some manner of order to them. He has sky blue eyes to add to a fairly pale complexion.

Masshiro

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

OnionGrump rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 am
If he had thought the last part of the labyrinth was bad, this area was a great deal worse. The land itself was slick and caught his feet with each step. Just walking was proving to be a chore. But the creatures. Though they weren't terrible, they weren't going to simply allow him to pass either. In fact, they snapped at his heels and one even managed to bite into his leg.

With a swift kick, the creature was thrown back into the water to join the rest of the yellow eyes. Though before any others could replace it, he ran. This time, nothing caught him and he only slipped and slid a little before he regained his footing and continued running.

SUCCESS! Moving on to sector C!

User Image

Ryan's Stats
Character: Ryan
Current HP: 55/60
Current Sector: B

Kanth rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 am
Trying was the key here, and Marosa glanced up as soon as he saw Ryan. Hope renewed itself in him, and as he saw his companion throw off a beast, he himself just barely managed to throw one off as well.

Taking the lead from Ryan, he followed as best he could, also successfully arriving in the next section. Perhaps they could work together? It wasn't likely, but he could hope - and if they couldn't work together, they could at least give each other support.

"G'luck, aye?" Marosa commented, waving to Ryan as he caught up. The Ganerie attempted to brush off mud, but ended up only smearing it on his clothes. They were torn and shoddy in places, and Marosa had quite a few scratches on his limbs, but despite being worse for wear he was actually in a pleasant mood.

[ ONWAAARD, to Section C! ]

OOC
Current HP: 30 - 5 = 25
Current Sector: B, moving to C.

OnionGrump

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 am
(Entering from Gold Kingdom)

Imryn took a swift look around the immediate, trying to see who all might still be around from the Gold Kingdom, as well as how many the other kingdoms had sent. All of this seemed to be one giant race against a unknown number of opponents... but to what end?

'Just get through this and keep your eyes and ears open. You're no good to anyone if you get yourself injured.' she thought to herself, beginning to make her way through the first area.

OOC
Character: Imryn
Kingdom: Gold
Current Sector: A and moving to B
Appearance: Slender young woman with long black hair that was currently pulled up, bright blue eyes and dark grey-ish colored skin. A bit on the short side with some ink stains on her hands.

(Moving to Sector B)  
Kanth rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:38 am
While still waiting for Ryan's reply, Marosa spotted the flowers and immediately perked up. Was this what they were sent to collect? How intriguing. They looked harmless enough, but as the Ganerie bent to pick one up, he flinched and blinked at it curiously.

"Careful," The Ganerie warned Ryan. "Dey bite."

OOC
Current HP: 25 - 1 = 24
Current Sector: C

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:40 am
Madeline opened her mouth to respond to Ryan -- but it was too late.

She made a startled squeak when the strange rabbit girl came forward to rub her cheek against her own as Ryan snuck off. Madeline made another startled noise. Sneaky b*****d! But Eva was too distracting for her to do anything just then. Frowning, she tentatively returned the cheek nuzzle with one of her own. "Is this how your kind from the Green Kingdom usually greet people?" She asked out of curiosity, her voice sounding nothing but interested. She leaned back, peering at Eva with an immediate intrigue mingled with simmering knowledge that they might just be enemies. Still...

"You're so cute." She grinned, and pointed at Eva's ears. "Those are adorable too. Makes me want to touch them. If only I had lovely ears like that!" Smoothing herself back out of curiosity, Madeline hummed and tugged at the hood around her face. Compared to Eva, she looked like a technological futuristic explosion. Her shoulders dropped and she rubbed the back of her head. Oh well.

"Anyways. I'm Madeline, in - well, - in case you ever need to shout that out." She smiled and gave a flourished bow. "Now, I must excuse myself, unless you'd like to come along! I need to follow Ryan and make sure - " I cheek-nuzzle him to death in return, She thought but didn't say, "he doesn't get himself killed by tripping into a goddamn pitfall."

Ooc
Character: Madeline.
Current HP: 40/40
Kingdom: White.
Current Sector: A.
Appearance: A tan girl standing around 5' 8" with mid-back length auburn hair, Madeline looks like she's from a sci-fi movie and has the gadgets to prove it.

Kaiyumi

Kanth rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:41 am
Holding onto the current flower, the Ganerie decided to pick a few more, wincing each time he picked one up. They prickled each time he touched one, but they were for a good cause - they needed them for their kingdom. Their ship.

He smiled.

"Oi tink oi have enough..." He murmured as he counted them, revealing six in his hand. He hoped it was enough, prayed that it was enough.

Maybe it was a good idea to grab a few more...

OOC
Current HP: 24 - 5 = 19
Flowers: 6

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kanth rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:48 am
A few more wouldn't hurt. Any extra they could get would help in the long run. Would help immensely.

The Ganerie counted. Ten. Ten flowers. Aa, aa, aah.

Marosa turned and glanced to the other, tilting his head as he watched, wings fluttering tiredly behind him. For now, he would wait.

OOC
Current HP: 19 - 4 = 15
Flowers: 6 + 4 = 10

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 am
OOCAcerium

Current HP remaining: 50/50
Rank Ability : Chance- unused
Character kingdom: Gold
Character's Miasma Colour: Silver
Character description:b[/] Acerium is a young lady with green eyes and unruly brown hair that is always cluttered with leaves. Currently, she is wearing a lovely dress she picked up in the Gold Kingdom... though she tried to put as much silver things on it as she possibly could in the brief time she had throwing it all together. VERY cheerful... usually.

Current points: 0

[Entering from the Gold Kingdom]

Acerium was not just sober now. She was cranky. She entered through the portal into the first zone.
Well, this wouldn't be so bad, would it?! she'd escaped a crumbling tower!

The reason for her mood was easy to determine. It felt almost... rude? rude. to ask if they would convert Right out of the damn blue. Silver. whatever!

She was starting to really feel upset about that.

She couldn't see Molan, the kinsman she had followed, so she decided to move on...

OOC

to area B... clock at 9am. Can Post in sector B at 11am... Right about when class starts actually... >.>

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:52 am
(( Entering ))

The Shadow stepped into the grounds, following the commands of her dear King. She had been expecting an actual labyrinth, but to see it fairly straight forward? It was almost disappointing. Then again, as the Fool was oft to say, Nothing was ever as it seemed. Despite the King's urging it seemed like she still had enough leeway to continue on carefully, and she began a comfortable and easy walk towards the next Sector, taking the time to look around at her surroundings. It was always good to know what you were getting yourself into, and as quiet as this place was it did speak to what was to come.

Especially as some plants tried to snap at her heels and robes.

Well, this should be fun.

OOC

Character: Amrita
Current HP: 60/60
Kingdom: Black
Appearance: Amrita is a robed shadow creature, roughly 5'5 and small, with a veil half masking her face. Her robes seem to shimmer on occasion, mimicking pale moon rays, and a more detailed description will come later because her player hasn't quite thought it through enough yet qq.

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Seven Kings, January 2013

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff